Gunplay Calls Into Breakfast Club To Speak On Altercation With G-Unit

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
200 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
247 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #241
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,163 | Props total: 92 92

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #242
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 194 194
Gunplay is the New Black Child Beef 10 Feature coming in 5,4,3,2,1.....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10-02-2012, 01:57 AM         #243
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wth

some of yall are delusional

yeah he stood his ground but he didnt take no W, it was most certainly an L

damn MMG stans

where the fu*k you from. youre stupid enough to try to take on multiple dudes, loose your chain, get beat down then start hitting on a dude who has been maced. how the fu*k is that a W and not a L?

standing your ground does not equate an l when you loose your damn chain

i bet if things were reversed and it was 50 in that situation, the same dudes in here saying he didnt take a L would be the same dudes saying 50 did take a L
 5 years ago '12        #244
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
This n*gga Crackplay trying to get famous off of a beatdown

n*ggas is so desperate for Fif to take a L that they'll settle for a blind n*gga getting 3 crackhead bodyshots

Fif is almost imune to "L"s... Beef is Fif's playground this n*gga live for this sh*t, you know you lost when you call TMZ to get yo shine on and let white folks look at all black folks like they retarded... This wasnt a good weekend for MMG, it was raining "L"s and these n*ggas went to the BET Awards without umbrellas

Street King Immortal dropping soon

God Forgives, Goons dont in stores now!!!!!!

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 10-02-2012 at 05:44 AM..
 10-02-2012, 05:35 AM         #245
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
G-Unit geeks are desperate for relevancy, but sadly this is all they gonna get and after a week or two they will be irrelevant again.

Now Gunplay got a bigger buzz than 50-Cent and stripes for throwing hands with 50-Cents security and being the last man standing while 50 & his security ran away from a 120 pound featherweight.

Game set the bar too high with his G-Unit/40-Glocc footage so the Gunplay footage just makes Gunplay look like a G.
a buzz?oh now that he got beat up by whothefu*kwedontevencare im sure he gonna have new fans and they will buy his solo album.

desperate for a win?change character u already lost by choosin gunplay.

btw aint it the 2nd time that crackhead gets beat up.damn he seems to have a lot of BUZZ

hope he goes plat cuz of that.
 5 years ago '12        #246
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11381 11381
50cent ‏@50cent
Boy I don't take kindly to threats. Now you know we gonna have to talk face to face right? LMAO
 5 years ago '05        #247
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 44wade said:
50cent ‏@50cent
Boy I don't take kindly to threats. Now you know we gonna have to talk face to face right? LMAO
I just saw him tweet that lol
 5 years ago '05        #248
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,873 | Props total: 5672 5672
 Sniggit said:
wth

some of yall are delusional

yeah he stood his ground but he didnt take no W, it was most certainly an L

damn MMG stans

where the fu*k you from. youre stupid enough to try to take on multiple dudes, loose your chain, get beat down then start hitting on a dude who has been maced. how the fu*k is that a W and not a L?

standing your ground does not equate an l when you loose your damn chain

i bet if things were reversed and it was 50 in that situation, the same dudes in here saying he didnt take a L would be the same dudes saying 50 did take a L
if your a man with heart you stand you ground even if that means your gonna lose,if you were born a bi*ch you run
 10-02-2012, 07:42 AM         #249
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Emperor85 said:
if your a man with heart you stand you ground even if that means your gonna lose,if you were born a bi*ch you run
my bad just woke up when i wrote that

meant standing your ground does not equate a W

agree with ur statement *unless its life threatening and it aint ur time to go
 10-02-2012, 08:33 AM         #250
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Emperor85 said:
Pretty much and on top of that he got jumped by a bunch of n*ggas 30+ years old
 5 years ago '07        #251
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 2219 2219
It dont matter what age you are...you get jumped umm you get jumped h...there are no rules f!ghting and who the hell is GunPlay i never heard of dude, how many records has he sold?
 10-02-2012, 09:28 AM         #252
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

again, why did it take 5 dudes? gunit act like they were f!ghting the hulk or something

hard to get a win when your out numbered, so you defend your ground and keep it movin. thats what gunplay did, so whats the big deal? 50 would've got beat down too if it was was 5 n*ggas on him; gimme a fu*kin break!!!

n*gga walked away from the so called beat down with no broken bones; no damage to his face...now thats a fu*kin win cause from the way 50 stans talking, gunplay should be in the hospital; critical condition style.
 10-02-2012, 01:35 PM         #253
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know most of y'all are grown a.ss men. How can you justify straight d!ckriding another man is beyond me. There's being a fan and there's having a crush on another fu*kin man. Some of y'all would drop down and such on your favorite rapper's d!ck given the chance.

I just hope some of y'all meet your favorite rapper so you can be disappointed.
 5 years ago '12        #254
FreTwhY 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 26 26
so.... Gunplay was talking sh*t foe the longest about G-Unit. G-Unit than catch him dolo and proceed to beat him up. In the scuffle he lost his chain (so he says) and than after most of the f!ght/jump this fu*king f*ggit starts to record basically the aftermath of the whole thing and we can see Gunplay firing off body shots to a G-Unit Affiliate/Aleged body guard. the footage shows him also being mased and running to 2 Chains trailor.. ok.. i find it beyond myself to fathom how this n*gga takes a W when he started the whole G-Unit Fiasco Fif was minding his own buisness and this dope head start talking crazy about how he going to see 50/G-unit and beat them up and all that. Now when you are at the stature that 50 is at you cant afford to be caught on tape beating a n*gga brains out. this isnt about G-Unit d!ck riders, or d!ck riding its about facts and consequences of your actions when you are highly indulged in alot of drugs . He got what he asked for deserved every bit of it too. I do commend him for staying and f!ghting but you are exspected to do that if you the one that started this whole sh*t smfh.. but fu*k Grafted f*ggit d!ck riding rick ross a.ss i just wish i could punch you in your fu*king face but i know the chances of that are unlikley so this will have to do..fu*k you with an Aids/Herpees d!ck you bi*ch a.ss n*gga!
 5 years ago '08        #255
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
50 and gay unit....
 10-02-2012, 01:44 PM         #256
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why these gay dudes come into a discussion and drop these mega-paragraphs with no indentation and start talking about "d!ck" in every other sentence?

What culture do these freaks come from.....sh*t is weird.
 10-02-2012, 02:14 PM         #257
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is it when someone is grasping for straws, they always attack someone's grammar or typing skills?
 10-02-2012, 02:20 PM         #258
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People want so badly for this to be a win for Gunplay......it just isn't. You can say he has heart for not running, or that he's loyal, or anything along those lines, but this isn't a win. If MMG had jumped Yayo or Mike Knox, and one of those dudes got a couple shots in as the f!ght died down, half the people in this thread would think it was the greatest thing to ever happen and sit here clowning G-Unit
 5 years ago '05        #259
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
come on people get the Gunplay tucking Mike Knox in gif up
 5 years ago '12        #260
FreTwhY 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 26 26
 Graftedgenes said:
Why these gay dudes come into a discussion and drop these mega-paragraphs with no indentation and start talking about "d!ck" in every other sentence?

What culture do these freaks come from.....sh*t is weird.
so is your stanery for Robert... we all have things we need to work on

but bring yo bi*ch a.ss to Bad Newz VA and i bet you, you would go back home in a body bag fu*king bi*ch! better??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
79 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
191 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy