Gunplay Calls Into Breakfast Club To Speak On Altercation With G-Unit

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #181
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Martel said:
lol @ hoodology 101. sorry i don't respect jumping so I can't call it a win. if that's the case if you get sucker punched that's an L too and 50 took the ultimate L by getting shot 9 times when he was unarmed. Dude got caught yea, but y'all actin like this sh*t was a fair 1 on 1. He had no other options at that time and he walked away pretty unfazed. To be honest I'd give the L to the n*ggas who teamed up on dude and had to pepperspray him and still didn't accomplish sh*t. The whole sh*t is corny altogether tbh.
50 will f!ght Gunplay or Ross 1 on 1 anyday and will win.

50 will f!ght Gunplay and Ross at the Same Damn time and will still win.

Its the Unit. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '05        #182
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 13678 13678
 AuthenticMade said:
bi*ch if I knew you I wouldnt be asking you what you do

Don't get mad or salty my n*gga just answer the questions...So you in ATL, where you be at son son...where you workin at Im just curious
Breh, how you gon call somebody a b*tch when you out here stealing female's debit cards?

BluCupShawty said:
That n*gga Drum Gang lyin bout that sh*t straight up.

The chick he talking bout flying in from out of state was his girl at the time. That n*gga stuntin, act like he was on some playa sh*t when, in actuality, he lived wit ol girl for some months.

This bum even stole all her money off her debit card and dipped out of state.

If he was gettin money like he claims, he wouldn't have to steal from his own wifey on some sucka sh*t.
 10-01-2012, 04:15 PM         #183
CrownCityEnt411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol people thinking this is some devasting sh*t. lol this guy was still standing. lol of course they got his chain..4 or 5 guys? lmao!!!! these kids get lil hard ons over this? this sh*tis too funny that cokehead shouldve been laid out leaking all over the floor. how you get socked on by a dude you jumping. lol fu*k outta here. Gunplay held his own. he got touched but still held his own.
 5 years ago '05        #184
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
*sigh* And now you on here posting gossip that the person who posted that couldnt even prove. You're a.ssociated with the individual in question they were talking about, me and her still cool, we talk publicly on twitter even........but then again Im a big bad guy

I could get on a message board, act cute, and make something up about you today. I asked a question though, are you in Atlanta? Would you say these things in person over a drink in a public place
I ain't a.ssociated with nobody.

I've been boxing since I was 12. Outside of you pulling out some heat, what could you do to me? Stop tryin to act tough on the internet n*gga.
 10-01-2012, 04:27 PM         #185
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is so hard for you n*ggas to understand that the actual jump probably lasted about 10-15 seonds before the cops intervened

its not like they caught this n*gga by himself in an alleyway they jumped that n*gga in front of everybody, had no one intervened gunplay would probably be in the hospital right now
 5 years ago '05        #186
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
AuthenticMade just upset G-Unit beat up Ross ppl's.

Your going to be witnessing this shock from such members for another few months.
 5 years ago '05        #187
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
Cool story bro, I been boxing since about 14, maybe 15 myself. And I wouldnt do anything like that, and who said Im acting tough?! Do you feel threatened? I simply asked if you were in Atlanta and if you would be willing to say these same things, in person, over drinks...my treat

Not once have I threatened you, nor said I was going to do anything malicious to you. Hell im on probation, and terroristic threats are a felony in Georgia now, even on the internet little guy.

So once again....just answer the questions, stop feeling threatened lol. There ya go with that same ol smiley again

I ask the n*gga his location and if he'd simply repeat these same statements in person and he starts talking about his physical training as a child .......LOL man I love the internet
Don't live in the A. Give me that flight invoice and I'll have everything setup, tough guy.

Physical training as a child? I just had a match 2 months ago.

Threatened? By who? You? We'll see if you catch that flight though.
 5 years ago '09        #188
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 8845 8845
I know what it's like getting jumped (2 racist men in their 30s, I was 17 @ the time)

Last edited by Ash10; 10-01-2012 at 04:39 PM..
 10-01-2012, 04:37 PM         #189
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do whites call Gunplay a crack-head when he doesent smoke crack?

I wonder if they call their Charlie Sheen a crack-head.
 5 years ago '05        #190
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
Grafted was bustin shots at Jeezy.
 10-01-2012, 04:45 PM         #191
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
oh im sorry

coke head

crack is just coke cooked up

and why you always a.ssuming people are white? thats ya best defense, like that sh*t really takes away homie got his a.ss beat by the dudes u hate most

Since you don't have an actual identity I can only go by your words and your profile would suggest that you are a 12 year old white female who doesn't know the difference between coke and crack....

I don't hate anyone and never felt the desire to join a "hate" group like you people do.

Were I'm from people get in f!ghts on the daily, the only difference is how you handle yourself in the f!ght.....

Question: Why did you insert those cut-out pictures of those mens heads into your post while addressing me?
 10-01-2012, 04:45 PM         #192
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol G-unit beat that n*gga a.ss yes lawd

My g-unit tank type is on right

MMG lost, Ross Lost, Miami not gonna do sh*t, Fl lost
 10-01-2012, 04:56 PM         #193
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
you mad? lol

ok yea n*ggas f!ght all the time, but who calls up radio stations to talk about it? u scrap, you move forward

and you dont hate nobody? ok lol
Why would I be mad at some anonymous unknown stranger on the Internet putting smiley faces in a convo with an adult like an 11 year old? Creeped-out but I'm not mad.

Celebrities call radio-stations, post videos, and share their f!ght details with the fans just like LiL Scrappy, Game, 40-Glocc, Trae, Saigon, Raekwon, Maino, Prodigy and the hundreds of other artists who have altercations have done in the recent past.

You seem naive as if social media doesn't exist to an artist.
 5 years ago '10        #194
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
This is not gonna end well -
 5 years ago '05        #195
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
Ross catching major L's.

First kreyashawn called him a fake, now gunplay close to getting k!lled, Jeezy stepping to him.
 5 years ago '05        #196
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 975 975
Gunit beat the sh*t out of this crackhead

Look at this f*g

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #197
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
I offered to box this n*gga and he sent an "loooooooool." This is after he called me a "b*tch" and asked what I would do in person. Yea, n*ggas is tough on the internet.
 5 years ago '04        #198
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
less info then was given before
 5 years ago '04        #199
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29519 29519
 murdamurda said:
Ross catching major L's.

First kreyashawn called him a fake, now gunplay close to getting k!lled, Jeezy stepping to him.
lol at this f*g ....suckin off 50 hella hard...lol always bring up some stupid a.ss fun "facts"...lol og troll
 10-01-2012, 05:18 PM         #200
savagechico 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz really think 50 winning cus he got 8 securities to jump Gunplay
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy