Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
KUKOC 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,765 | Props total: 1371 1371
Madden curse is real

aj hawk and julio jone is feelin that hair cut curse...n*ggas that cut their long hair end up underachievin...very few acceptions
 5 years ago '10        #122
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 torious said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #123
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,605 | Props total: 566 566
The only stopping the Texans are injuries
 5 years ago '12        #124
KUKOC 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,765 | Props total: 1371 1371
I think everyones forgettin the whole point of the interview..it wasnt if roddy was a better reciever than cruz...it was who's the better tandem

giants still won that discussion wit cruz and a back up wr..lol
 5 years ago '05        #125
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10776 10776
RG3 is clutch and is the real deal

Falcons are good, but not sold on them til playoffs

49ers bounced back thanks for the vikings

Texans are the best team in the league

Saints are done and missing Sean Payton

The Vikings might be the surprised team of the league

The cardinals are undefeated but I'm still not sold on them and don't think they're for real yet

Eagles are a good team when they balance their offense instead of passing heavy

People will complain about the refs no matter what replacement or official officials

NFC North is looking like the tough division I thought will be

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 39 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 5 years ago '10        #126
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 westsideknicks said:
how u let the cards kick u out the playoffs?? isnt he the great matty ice? the most hyped qb in the nfl with nothing to show, even rivers n romo won a playoff game!
Cards went to the super bowl bi*ch a.ss n*gga.....you not even reppin' your team but if you aint s Steelers fan ya fu*k a.ss team didnt make it far that year neither.

As far as Rivers and Romo...them n*ggaz aint been to the playoffs in years so them winning a playoff game dont mean sh*t to me. They both have the same amount of rings as 2 Points.
 5 years ago '10        #127
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
so you rather me drive my car drunk and k!ll somebody possibly? shut your bitter regular season happy a.ss up. yall aint doing sh*t in the post season.

keep reaching kid , come playoffs you'll be

you can drive drunk and k!ll yourself....I'll still sleep good at night......however i said "lame a.ss riding home ALONE"........nothing bitter over here n*gga you the one emotional cuz homie called ya favorite player a slot receiver. Then Chris Collingsworth called him a slot receiver.......where is the thread for that one.
 5 years ago '10        #128
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 BEASTMODE863 said:
lets not act like most of Roddy's yards came on one lucky a.ss play near the end of the game, and keep actin like Cruz didnt have 9 catches for 109 and a TD, those arent garbage numbers last time i checked especially against a strong secondary such as Philly's

its crazy how when n*ggaz try to defend they fav players they hype up the comp. Strong secondary n*gga? Brandon Boykin? a.ssmunch who was clueless majority of the game? Hixon had 114 yards in that game! Also how was that a lucky play for Roddy? Did you watch it? There was no luck involved in that sh*t n*gga.
 5 years ago '10        #129
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
 peeyump said:
you can drive drunk and k!ll yourself....I'll still sleep good at night......however i said "lame a.ss riding home ALONE"........nothing bitter over here n*gga you the one emotional cuz homie called ya favorite player a slot receiver. Then Chris Collingsworth called him a slot receiver.......where is the thread for that one.
who is the lame here? some bitter falcons fan who is trying to take guesses at somebodies life that he doesnt know or the guy who is talking football?

well since your on my nuts and so interested in me i guess ill let ya know your right i was alone AFTER i left my boys house after everyone was leaving cause the game was over. they dont live with me so why wouldnt i be alone? im supposed to take my girl to my boys for football?

get off my nuts phaggot, your so bitter its pathetic. ill have the laugh when playoffs end and once again you have no trophy since your talking like you have it locked up.

go ahead respond with another guess at my life which makes you look retarded, you have no idea how anyone lives on here so keep reaching. this is the BXSC keep it about the topic (FOOTBALL) you lame a.ss internet tough guy

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 10-01-2012 at 02:19 PM..
 10-01-2012, 02:18 PM         #130
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The teams that play on Thursday get forgotten about

I wonder what BX will say when Houston loses to the Ravens in a few weeks
 5 years ago '10        #131
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
who is the lame here? some bitter falcons fan who is trying to take guesses at somebodies life that he doesnt know or the guy who is talking football?

well since your on my nuts and so interested in me i guess ill let ya know your right i was alone AFTER i left my boys house after everyone was leaving cause the game was over. they dont live with me so why wouldnt i be alone? im supposed to take my girl to my boys for football?

get off my nuts phaggot, your so bitter its pathetic. ill have the laugh when playoffs end and once again you have no trophy since your talking like you have it locked up.

go ahead respond with another guess at my life which makes you look retarded, you have no idea how anyone lives on here so keep reaching. this id the BXSC keep it about the topic (FOOTBALL) you lame a.ss internet tough guy

"yall n*ggaz deal with emotions like bi*ches"
 5 years ago '10        #132
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Megamind said:
The teams that play on Thursday get forgotten about

I wonder what BX will say when Houston loses to the Ravens in a few weeks
I actually did not forget about Joe Cool..........well Torrey Smith actually cause that n*ggaz nice and that performance that Boldin put on was crazy.
 10-01-2012, 02:25 PM         #133
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
I actually did not forget about Joe Cool..........well Torrey Smith actually cause that n*ggaz nice and that performance that Boldin put on was crazy.
I went through the whole thread and I don't think one person mentioned Baltimore

I was like damn can a n*gga get some love

Flacco still leading that AFC in yards only behind Eli and Brees

Higher QBR than both of them
 5 years ago '10        #134
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Megamind said:
I went through the whole thread and I don't think one person mentioned Baltimore

I was like damn can a n*gga get some love

Flacco still leading that AFC in yards only behind Eli and Brees

Higher QBR than both of them

we derailed this bi*ch early bruh.....sorry
 5 years ago '11        #135
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,431 | Props total: 1218 1218
[QUOTE=peeyump;24779962]Lions went from 0-16 to thinking they were kings of the world......Falcons have been on a steady rise for a few seasons now........yes they got stumped in the playoffs but we got rid of the anchor in that situation. I'm not saying whoever we get round 1 is done for but what I am saying is that team better come ready to play cause if they think "we got the Falcons 1st round we going to the super bowl" hold up gimme a minute cause that sh*t is really funny and really hurts at the same time

but yeah if they think that getting the Falcons in the first round equals a trip to the SB they are in for a rude awakening. I promise a healthy Falcons football team in the playoffs this season will compete and put some good football out on the

how hard is it to beat the falcons in the playoffs?? everyone does it!
 5 years ago '06        #136
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
The Bengals needed to take that a.ss whoopin from the raven on MNF week 1...WK 17 Ravens @ Bengals!

Dalton to Green is special.

The Bills defense is one more 45+ pt. game from retirement...

49ers owe the vikings a thank you card.

2 of my 3 fantasy teams have averaged over 124 points over the last 3 weeks. One of those teams is a 5th place team with a projected finish at number 2 and holds the number one spot on the power rankings. the other is a 3rd place team (will be 1st after tonight) projected to finish number one and holds the 2 spot in the power rankings.

rgIII continues to remain consistent. i like what i've seen out of him, and if he remains focused and continues to be a good leader his career should be better than cam newton's.

similar to the bengals, i havent been able to really determine how good the vikings are yet.

the saints cant get it together, i thought they wouldnt be good w/o the h.c. this season but not this bad.

Texans D >

Matt Ryan and the Falcons are good. The Fans doubling this thread in length while not contributing much to the original point though...

The Ravens are selectively using Boldin to exploit secondaries.

If Willis McGahee or the Bronco's use of him was just a little more consistent...

The Titans are the worst team in the NFL to this point followed by the Raiders, Saints, Chiefs, and Browns.

Realistically with the leagues the Falcons and Texans are in, they have already clinched their playoff spots barring only multiple key injuries or the plague.
 5 years ago '12        #137
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,098 | Props total: 15508 15508

[pic - click to view]

He's coming....
 5 years ago '11        #138
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855
Eagles players and fans are bi*ch n*ggas
 5 years ago '10        #139
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
yooooo peeyump k!llin' em

another note: Falcons most hated team in football?????? or just BX??

and we aren't like lions fans at all..... WE'VE HAD TALENT... just haven't showed off when it mattered... yall wait... its coming
 5 years ago '04        #140
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
 BEASTMODE863 said:
lets not act like most of Roddy's yards came on one lucky a.ss play near the end of the game, and keep actin like Cruz didnt have 9 catches for 109 and a TD, those arent garbage numbers last time i checked especially against a strong secondary such as Philly's
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy