What Did We Learn: Week 4

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
firehandles 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 1226 1226
rams gonna be nice in 2 years
 5 years ago '04        #102
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13085 13085
 firehandles said:
rams gonna be nice in 2 years
Yeah, I agree.
 5 years ago '11        #103
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
the raiders are playing sarcasta ball they seem like they just don't give a sh*t this season
 5 years ago '05        #104
wmsproductions 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 24 24
Patriots have the best offense
Jets suck
Giants will not make the playoffs
Almost Tebow time
 5 years ago '09        #105
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 37 37
Saints going 0-5 next week
 5 years ago '10        #106
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Infamous2o1x said:
really? your obviously on a cpu im on my phone im really supposed to search for the tds? he scored from the slot today.

no need to argue with a fan who has never seen his tean achieve sh*t.

live up your regular season success you and i know it wont lead to a lombardi, but keep telling yourself how good your team is til january. you wont last you know this

Actually had a minute to look at them touchdowns not one of them bi*ches came from the slot position.......all were from the outside......"where the big boys play".
 5 years ago '10        #107
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
you know my reply stung. i was in a taxi going home last nite when i replied to you, what should i done sat there doing nothing? eat a d!ck phaggot

@ regular season success, come january your team and you will have something in common.... you both will be watching other teams f!ghting for the title.
lame a.ss riding home alone in a taxi.....yah bruh ya replay stung.....but I guess since you were on a cellphone you didnt realize I replied right back with gifs of those touchdowns where Roddy scored lined up outside of the formation. It's all good though there will always be a young corner like Brandon Boykin for Cruz to style on.
 5 years ago '05        #108
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
Raiders shoulda never fired hue jackson smdh:facep alm:
 5 years ago '10        #109
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 torious said:
Yall are sounding an AWFUL lot like several of my fellow Lions fans felt last year at 5-0.. I'm bookmarking this thread. Yeah the falcons are playing nice ball but pride comes before the fall fellas Remember that, and take a second to get some air.

Lions went from 0-16 to thinking they were kings of the world......Falcons have been on a steady rise for a few seasons now........yes they got stumped in the playoffs but we got rid of the anchor in that situation. I'm not saying whoever we get round 1 is done for but what I am saying is that team better come ready to play cause if they think "we got the Falcons 1st round we going to the super bowl" hold up gimme a minute cause that sh*t is really funny and really hurts at the same time

but yeah if they think that getting the Falcons in the first round equals a trip to the SB they are in for a rude awakening. I promise a healthy Falcons football team in the playoffs this season will compete and put some good football out on the field.
 5 years ago '11        #110
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1231 1231
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
And rod responded wit 169 and 2 tds
and cruz team has a super bowl history while rods team has a one and done history
 5 years ago '04        #111
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
 peeyump said:
Lions went from 0-16 to thinking they were kings of the world......Falcons have been on a steady rise for a few seasons now........yes they got stumped in the playoffs but we got rid of the anchor in that situation. I'm not saying whoever we get round 1 is done for but what I am saying is that team better come ready to play cause if they think "we got the Falcons 1st round we going to the super bowl" hold up gimme a minute cause that sh*t is really funny and really hurts at the same time

but yeah if they think that getting the Falcons in the first round equals a trip to the SB they are in for a rude awakening. I promise a healthy Falcons football team in the playoffs this season will compete and put some good football out on the field.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #112
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6060 6060
 Gmengfx said:
thats all im saying

like a lot of sh*tty teams sometimes come out 4-0

ATL 4-0 is like..who gives a sh*t

the same way greenbay is 2-2

who gives a sh*t..PLENTY of time to go. But in the meantime..you guys will win your gay little games in your pretty perfect temperature dome ..while real qbs gotta play in the wind..and still put up just as good stats as 2 points
O by y o logic every game that any team plays in a dome should b cake right foh yall n*ggaz reasoning is sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #113
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1231 1231
 peeyump said:
Its the same thing......if you said he a slot receiver why the fu*k you keep replying? I'm not talking to you directly but you keep responding......just carry on an let me continue to antagonize the rest of your fanbase.

how u let the cards kick u out the playoffs?? isnt he the great matty ice? the most hyped qb in the nfl with nothing to show, even rivers n romo won a playoff game!
 5 years ago '04        #114
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6060 6060
 westsideknicks said:
and cruz team has a super bowl history while rods team has a one and done history
Still had 169 and 2tds sooooo hes tryin to get his team there
 5 years ago '05        #115
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,383 | Props total: 8062 8062
my poor poor bucs
 5 years ago '10        #116
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
And rod responded wit 169 and 2 tds
lets not act like most of Roddy's yards came on one lucky a.ss play near the end of the game, and keep actin like Cruz didnt have 9 catches for 109 and a TD, those arent garbage numbers last time i checked especially against a strong secondary such as Philly's
 5 years ago '04        #117
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6476 6476
the falcons are going to be the new version of the colts

but then again we all don't know sh!t til week 6 at least
 5 years ago '10        #118
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 102 102
 peeyump said:
lame a.ss riding home alone in a taxi.....yah bruh ya replay stung.....but I guess since you were on a cellphone you didnt realize I replied right back with gifs of those touchdowns where Roddy scored lined up outside of the formation. It's all good though there will always be a young corner like Brandon Boykin for Cruz to style on.
so you rather me drive my car drunk and k!ll somebody possibly? shut your bitter regular season happy a.ss up. yall aint doing sh*t in the post season.

keep reaching kid , come playoffs you'll be
 5 years ago '06        #119
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 Irishman08 said:
the raiders are playing sarcasta ball they seem like they just don't give a sh*t this season
 5 years ago '04        #120
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 521 521
Dont the giants and falcons play this year... Save all that sh*t for then... Cowboys tonight :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago