What Did We Learn: Week 4

most viewed right now
 110
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 444 444
 Michael 1987 said:
Roddy White called out Victor Cruz an He responded with a L.

[pic - click to view]

109 and a TD? i guess
 5 years ago '04        #82
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,770 | Props total: 1089 1089
Only the big boys line up on the outside!

Man I wish the Stews were still around. They'd be going in on Cruz and how Roddy balled right now!

*Roddy White giggle*
 5 years ago '04        #83
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
If the Eagles Get they Oline to play consistent and the DBs to cover ANYTHING..sh*t going to get REAL

Who the fu*k cares if the Giants Lose now..IF THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THEY ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS TEAM PERIOD.

Panthers Need DBs ..Cam needs to man the fu*k up ....
Falcons need to just chill out..dont' give it all away now..come playoffs..we going to know ya whole playbook lol

PATs just beat lil brother buffalo ..ain't nothing new they gave them chance to win in teh first half..they didnt' want it enough

MADDEN CURSE LIVES ON.....VIKINGS ARE PRETENDERS IN MY MIND

Chargers will fall apart very soon KC just needs to blow up and start again

thank you 49ners for keeping me in the game in my fantasy league way to shut out one of the most dismal teams in the game

J.E.T.S. SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

SEAHAWKS....you gave that one back to the football goods..we know. way to even out your karma lol

Cardinals ........welp
Miami .....................welp

THE RAIDERS ...BE GETT'N THEY b00ty r*pe'D ...should of kept jason Campbell
Peyton just need 1 or 2 more weapons on the field..and it'll be peyton brady in the playoffs all over again

Bengals are a Sleeper team ...if they beat steelers conveniently this year...they can go very far
jags..just put montell owens in.. it least i can see my peoples play since ya'll don't want to play at all

Saints......need the monther, the father and the holy spirit
Packers... need to pay someone off just to get a call

Skins ...RG3 IS SHOW'N THE fu*k OUT...can't wait to see him vs eagles steelers and 49ners
Buccs... keep play'n..They are on the outside knock'n on the door ....a change in colors might be the change you guys need


Bears....beat dallas please
Cowboys....just be your selves out there...it should make it easier for the bears


AND WHERE THE fu*k IS ED HOCHULI ...IT'S BEEN ONE WEEK AND WE AIN'T SEE THE REAL REF YET

ED DON'T TAKE NO sh*t


THE TEXANS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL. IF YOU SAY ANY OTHER YOU ARE COMPLETE FANBOY AND YOU ARE NOT A FOOTBALL FAN FIRST. SHOULD OF WON THE SB LAST YEAR..THEY AINT' fu*k'N PLAY'N THIS YEAR
 5 years ago '05        #84
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Falcons doing it big All that matters
 5 years ago '04        #85
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
 ImAMonster said:
Falcons are 4 and fu*king 0 and one of the most dominant teams in the NFL.

ALL WE DO IS WIN BABY! I said it before and I'll say it again. Give a fu*k how we do it. WE FIND A WAY! CAUSE THAT'S WHAT WINNERS DO. (Y'all can't say sh*t about playoffs. I'm talking about THIS SEASON)
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Falcons doing it big All that matters
 peeyump said:
n*gga please......I cant be mad at them losing a game to the team that went on to win the SB......losing to a team that didnt make it to the SB is another story. Not only that but losing that game helped get Mike Mularkey, and Brian Van Gorder out of my fu*king city. I thank the NY Giants for that game. You n*ggaz are delusional if you think most of the fans in Atlanta dont secretly feel the same. We are in a much better place now.......been wanting Mularkey out of her for the last few seasons. That game right there helped push the Front Office to clean house. This is why Falcons fans is happy as fu*k on this bi*ch this season cause we know the potiential of this team and we know we have not been getting the best out of them in the past few years. We here now though!


Yall are sounding an AWFUL lot like several of my fellow Lions fans felt last year at 5-0.. I'm bookmarking this thread. Yeah the falcons are playing nice ball but pride comes before the fall fellas Remember that, and take a second to get some air.
 5 years ago '04        #86
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13085 13085
Torious lost

 5 years ago '04        #87
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
Far as what I learned:

AS I PREDICTED, the "real refs" were about the same (arguably worse) than the replacement refs. At least the replacements had calls that were equally sh*tty against both sides. Boxden loses again.


Lions need to fire Jim Shortz. no excuse to be playing this undisciplined. Enough is enough. We're making the Raiders look good out there


Houston remains the best in the league, they could be this season's undefeated squad heading late in the season. Don't see them dropping more than 2 games during the regular season. JJ Watt still uses the same steroids he used at Wisconsin and is still a fu*king freak.

RGIII is legit, at least vs. bad teams.


The bucs had a lot of sleeper potential going into the season but are looking more and more like a cellar dwellar now. Big time let down

The bengals appear to be good. Keyword: "Appear", they did last season too but they lost to every single good team they played. time will tell.
 5 years ago '04        #88
torious 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
 regularjoe said:
Torious lost

I beat myself remember?
 5 years ago '04        #89
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 shadychef04 said:
the madden curse has been brought upon the entire lions team
 5 years ago '07        #90
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15056 15056
 Shizz said:
If the Eagles Get they Oline to play consistent and the DBs to cover ANYTHING..sh*t going to get REAL

Who the fu*k cares if the Giants Lose now..IF THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THEY ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS TEAM PERIOD.

Panthers Need DBs ..Cam needs to man the fu*k up ....
Falcons need to just chill out..dont' give it all away now..come playoffs..we going to know ya whole playbook lol

PATs just beat lil brother buffalo ..ain't nothing new they gave them chance to win in teh first half..they didnt' want it enough

MADDEN CURSE LIVES ON.....VIKINGS ARE PRETENDERS IN MY MIND

Chargers will fall apart very soon KC just needs to blow up and start again

thank you 49ners for keeping me in the game in my fantasy league way to shut out one of the most dismal teams in the game

J.E.T.S. SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

SEAHAWKS....you gave that one back to the football goods..we know. way to even out your karma lol

Cardinals ........welp
Miami .....................welp

THE RAIDERS ...BE GETT'N THEY b00ty r*pe'D ...should of kept jason Campbell
Peyton just need 1 or 2 more weapons on the field..and it'll be peyton brady in the playoffs all over again

Bengals are a Sleeper team ...if they beat steelers conveniently this year...they can go very far
jags..just put montell owens in.. it least i can see my peoples play since ya'll don't want to play at all

Saints......need the monther, the father and the holy spirit
Packers... need to pay someone off just to get a call

Skins ...RG3 IS SHOW'N THE fu*k OUT...can't wait to see him vs eagles steelers and 49ners
Buccs... keep play'n..They are on the outside knock'n on the door ....a change in colors might be the change you guys need


Bears....beat dallas please
Cowboys....just be your selves out there...it should make it easier for the bears


AND WHERE THE fu*k IS ED HOCHULI ...IT'S BEEN ONE WEEK AND WE AIN'T SEE THE REAL REF YET

ED DON'T TAKE NO sh*t


THE TEXANS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL. IF YOU SAY ANY OTHER YOU ARE COMPLETE FANBOY AND YOU ARE NOT A FOOTBALL FAN FIRST. SHOULD OF WON THE SB LAST YEAR..THEY AINT' fu*k'N PLAY'N THIS YEAR
and what would Campbell change?
 5 years ago '10        #91
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
Lions special teams looks like a JV team (4TDs in 2 weeks) (1-3 and very well could be 3-1)

Lions whole swagger they had last year is non existent this year

RGIII is a GAWD

Brian Heartline?

Texans going to the SB most likely

Eagles finally played a complete game

I sit CJ2k on the bench finally and he shows out

its TEBOW TIME
 5 years ago '10        #92
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 peeyump said:
k!ll yourself for sitting here arguing back and forth with a n*gga on boxden via a fu*king cellphone........at 1am at that.
you know my reply stung. i was in a taxi going home last nite when i replied to you, what should i done sat there doing nothing? eat a d!ck phaggot

@ regular season success, come january your team and you will have something in common.... you both will be watching other teams f!ghting for the title.
 5 years ago '11        #93
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 beigebabie said:
Lions special teams looks like a JV team (4TDs in 2 weeks) (1-3 and very well could be 3-1)

Lions whole swagger they had last year is non existent this year

RGIII is a GAWD

Brian Heartline?

Texans going to the SB most likely

Eagles finally played a complete game

I sit CJ2k on the bench finally and he shows out

its TEBOW TIME
Nah the Eagles didn't play their A game.
 5 years ago '11        #94
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,227 | Props total: 17641 17641
This is the main problem with the QB taking the lions share of the blame for wins and losses no matter what. Anyone who is knocking Carson this year for our troubles has not been watching any raiders games.
 5 years ago '07        #95
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15056 15056
 X_WunderKind_X said:
This is the main problem with the QB taking the lions share of the blame for wins and losses no matter what. Anyone who is knocking Carson this year for our troubles has not been watching any raiders games.
Carson's the only one doing sh*t, not blaming for DMC not being able to run cuz that aint his fault

Carson's been playing great and he's been left out there to get murdered by our o-line
 5 years ago '11        #96
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,227 | Props total: 17641 17641
 KeepinItTrill said:
Carson's the only one doing sh*t, not blaming for DMC not being able to run cuz that aint his fault

Carson's been playing great and he's been left out there to get murdered by our o-line
exactly. We can't stop a QB for anything and our top dog has been neutered by a new system. We have to break the bank on a proven DC next year, and some good secondary pieces yo.

And some linemen
 5 years ago '08        #97
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
 ImAMonster said:
3-1...Next?

I seen that edit. If you don't believe in them, then stop commenting on sh*t to do with them. When you see a Falcon/Ryan thread, then stay out of it. Wait until the playoffs right?
this isnt a falcon/ryan thread
 5 years ago '08        #98
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
 aclockworkred71 said:
Chill out kid, its the NFL, BUF and Edwards once started a hot 4-0, Orton and the Broncos a hot 5-0, no playoffs for either. This is why you wait longer than 4 fu*king weeks, stop over reacting.
thats all im saying

like a lot of sh*tty teams sometimes come out 4-0


ATL 4-0 is like..who gives a sh*t

the same way greenbay is 2-2

who gives a sh*t..PLENTY of time to go. But in the meantime..you guys will win your gay little games in your pretty perfect temperature dome ..while real qbs gotta play in the wind..and still put up just as good stats as 2 points
 5 years ago '11        #99
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,227 | Props total: 17641 17641
 aclockworkred71 said:
Chill out kid, its the NFL, BUF and Edwards once started a hot 4-0, Orton and the Broncos a hot 5-0, no playoffs for either. This is why you wait longer than 4 fu*king weeks, stop over reacting.
good point
 5 years ago '12        #100
Fresh.E 65 heat pts65 OP
space
avatar space
space
$17,463 | Props total: 4683 4683
- Learned Mods don't allow little "theme titles" to these threads.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy