Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,604 | Props total: 3231 3231
 Got Cheeve? said:
That the Jags' WTF guy should become the new logo of the Jacksonville Jaguars.

[pic - click to view]

Top 5 pick here we come.

Geno Smith please.

5 years ago '11        #62
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 ghost8 said:
this smiley gets me every time
 5 years ago '05        #63
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
 ImAMonster said:
Falcons are 4 and fu*king 0 and one of the most dominant teams in the NFL.

ALL WE DO IS WIN BABY! I said it before and I'll say it again. Give a fu*k how we do it. WE FIND A WAY! CAUSE THAT'S WHAT WINNERS DO. (Y'all can't say sh*t about playoffs. I'm talking about THIS SEASON)
lets see if your talking when the playoffs start. They always fold up lol. This is nothing new. They always have great regular seasons. Actually rg3 and the skins knocking yall off next week.
 5 years ago '09        #64
ImAMonster 406 heat pts406
space
space
$37,388 | Props total: 10464 10464
I swear to God. I wish you people would come up with a new argument outside of "Talk when the playoffs start." Is that all you punk bi*ches can say? "They won't do sh*t in the playoffs" "Wait until the playoffs come around" fu*k man. Say something about a bad game performance...Oh wait...YOU CAN'T! Say he makes bad decisions and costs us games...Oh wait...YOU CAN'T!! All y'all can grasp at is playoff losses. It's a new season and all y'all are focusing on is some sh*t that happened last year. It's obvious Ryan worked on his game and we're playing a lot better this year. So k!ll it with that playoff sh*t cause it's old news...Come up with something new.

And LMAO @ RG3 and the Skins knocking us "off" W/E the fu*k that means. Good luck to them.
 5 years ago '11        #65
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 mothu79 said:
lets see if your talking when the playoffs start. They always fold up lol. This is nothing new. They always have great regular seasons. Actually rg3 and the skins knocking yall off next week.
this regime has never started 4-0, or better yet 3-0...and Ryan has never played this good. boxscore warriors k!ll me, just see the w-l column and imagine what's actually happening...game rewind ain't nothing but $40 for a season breh.
 5 years ago '11        #66
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,160 | Props total: 17497 17497
RG3 is Legit. if he doesn't get beat up from all them runs he may help push the skins to a playoff berth. His defense cannot hold a lead for sh*t tho
 5 years ago '04        #67
mac58 150 heat pts150
space
space
$6,526 | Props total: 10046 10046
the chiefs and raiders are tied for the worst team in the NFL . . .
 5 years ago '04        #68
mac58 150 heat pts150
space
space
$6,526 | Props total: 10046 10046
 Kingpin 313 said:

Jamal Charles is the second best back in the NFL

not true . .he fumbled twice yesterday . .was a no show against the bills rushing for 3 yrds. .
he makes big plays and is exciting but far from the best . .

and im a chiefs fan
 5 years ago '04        #69
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
im almost to the point where i say fu*k football...

and where do all these Falcon fans come from? all of a sudden... only veteran on this site is the guy with the avi with the bulldog with the hat on
 10-01-2012, 06:21 AM         #70
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 Calamity said:

and where do all these Falcon fans come from? all of a sudden... only veteran on this site is the guy with the avi with the bulldog with the hat on
?
 5 years ago '08        #72
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,647 | Props total: 1218 1218
 ImAMonster said:
I swear to God. I wish you people would come up with a new argument outside of "Talk when the playoffs start." Is that all you punk bi*ches can say? "They won't do sh*t in the playoffs" "Wait until the playoffs come around" fu*k man. Say something about a bad game performance...Oh wait...YOU CAN'T! Say he makes bad decisions and costs us games...Oh wait...YOU CAN'T!! All y'all can grasp at is playoff losses. It's a new season and all y'all are focusing on is some sh*t that happened last year. It's obvious Ryan worked on his game and we're playing a lot better this year. So k!ll it with that playoff sh*t cause it's old news...Come up with something new.

And LMAO @ RG3 and the Skins knocking us "off" W/E the fu*k that means. Good luck to them.
who gives a sh*t..just wait for the playoffs

your team aint built for the playoffs. WE see right threw it.. a bunch of players playing in suits and ties..

thats why
 5 years ago '05        #73
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 peeyump said:
naaaaaaaaaaah.......injury on the line but the dude still played....gave yall an edge. Hopefully he can hold on through the next two games and get healthy by the next game after the bye.
Who was injuried that made y'all go from 4 sacks on the season to 11?
 5 years ago '11        #74
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Who was injuried that made y'all go from 4 sacks on the season to 11?
The n*gga Charles Johnson r*ped lol...I think ya d-line played inspired ball, completely sold out on the pass and blasted our o-line. Think that was just a day where your d-line played harder than our o-line regardless of Clano's injury
 5 years ago '09        #75
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
who gives a sh*t..just wait for the playoffs

your team aint built for the playoffs. WE see right threw it.. a bunch of players playing in suits and ties..

thats why
Okay. Then wait for the playoffs and stop bringing up old sh*t. Never seen so much disrespect for a quarterback whose team is 4-0...
 5 years ago '11        #76
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Calamity said:

Who the fu*k are you n*gga only saints fan that be in it through thick n thin is rynell
 5 years ago '08        #77
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,647 | Props total: 1218 1218
 ImAMonster said:
Okay. Then wait for the playoffs and stop bringing up old sh*t. Never seen so much disrespect for a quarterback whose team is 4-0...
werent the bills 4-0 last year?

but just give up..no one believes the falcons except atl..

just live with it
 5 years ago '09        #78
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
werent the bills 4-0 last year?
3-1...Next?

I seen that edit. If you don't believe in them, then stop commenting on sh*t to do with them. When you see a Falcon/Ryan thread, then stay out of it. Wait until the playoffs right?
 5 years ago '05        #79
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 wjcorner said:
The n*gga Charles Johnson r*ped lol...I think ya d-line played inspired ball, completely sold out on the pass and blasted our o-line. Think that was just a day where your d-line played harder than our o-line regardless of Clano's injury
For as much money as Charles Johnson gets paid that should be a EVERY game thing...But I think dude's sleeping on number 90...Frank Alexander...Dude looks like he could be a beast soon...I thought Greg Hardy was going to be a beast but I think I was wrong...If we could just fix that secondary and get Beason back to Beason...

I'm just glad Thomas Davis is HEALTHY!!! dude been having a good season...
 5 years ago '05        #80
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Majestic_GMMB said:
For as much money as Charles Johnson gets paid that should be a EVERY game thing...But I think dude's sleeping on number 90...Frank Alexander...Dude looks like he could be a beast soon...I thought Greg Hardy was going to be a beast but I think I was wrong...If we could just fix that secondary and get Beason back to Beason...

I'm just glad Thomas Davis is HEALTHY!!! dude been having a good season...
Man why the hell was #43 on the field, was someone hurt? He looked like a white Roman Harper out there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy