October 2012 - What Did You Wear Today (WDYWT)

most viewed right now
 150
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 92
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
89 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #661
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 NYC-Banga said:
naw for real...u got some nice sh*t in storage...props.
Preciate' it bro
 10-30-2012, 05:38 PM         #662
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
 6 years ago '05        #663
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 Brooklyn said:
Don't you know 99% of the male population is either scorned, gets no play what so ever, or gay. That's why they like to argue with females all day because 1) an online beef is the only way they can get a female to acknowledge their prescence for more than a second, 2) they see this as a golden opportunity to vent on the whole female gender for the bi*ches who hurt them irl, 3) they wanna chase away all the females so they can keep all the men to themselves and try to suck their d!cks.
Blah blah blah go kick rocks you ugly bi*ch.
Nobody wants you up in this section. You should have never showed that mean mug of yours.
BOOO this woman

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Take Rugby with you back to the S&R section.

 RLRugby said:
Tough skin

Shut the fu*k up n*gga
What he ment was extra skin. That means you fatty.
 6 years ago '11        #664
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 DaViLLe726 said:
Blah blah blah go kick rocks you ugly bi*ch.
Nobody wants you up in this section. You should have never showed that mean mug of yours.
BOOO this woman

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Take Rugby with you back to the S&R section.



What he ment was extra skin. That means you fatty.
Brooklyn, you still got me tho. if you decide to get drunk one night and post some. I'm always here
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #665
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
You n*ggas are BRUTAL!!
 10-30-2012, 07:17 PM         #666
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LeMar G said:
fu*k you, your nasty a.ss cigarette jar and them dusty a.ss corduroy knockoffs you posted.

You coming out of pocket. That sh*t you posted was a.ss ma. Ban yourself back to the thirsty n*ggas ands.luts section.
First of bi*ch I don't do knockoffs. Secondly I said from jump it wasn't no fly sh*t, just some basic sh*t. Thirdly you're a.ss for seeking e beef with females online but I understand you need the pat on ur back from ur e peers to feel accepted and cool. fu*k you, fu*k the diseas infested gaping hole of a v*gina you came out of, fu*k the doctor who gave ur moms that botched a.ss abortion that you survived, fu*k the semen lingering in the back of ur nasty a.ss throat, and fu*k your life ten fold for desperately trying to be on my hypothetical d!ck cuz u love the way it strokes ur b00tyhole. I know ur gonna respond to this but you won't be rcieving anymore of my attention u ugly a.ss troll.
 10-30-2012, 07:19 PM         #667
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
All i needed to read to tell me what type of female you are

a basic bi*ch

still thinking about the threesome on halloween where a bad bi*ch cuffed me in her cop uniform while playing with my girl LORDDDDDDDDDD

I couldn't even put this d!ck on you ma..you not worthy so its all good


[pic - click to view]

Ur right. I am pretty basic and completely unworthy of contracting your various diseases. You never lied.
 10-30-2012, 07:23 PM         #668
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whitesand said:
Brooklyn, you still got me tho. if you decide to get drunk one night and post some. I'm always here
[pic - click to view]

Lmaoooo! I'll post again soon.
 6 years ago '12        #669
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 1011 1011
damn brook came @ ol dude like



[pic - click to view]




 10-30-2012, 07:29 PM         #670
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word these fu*k boys start talking sh*t begging for a response then when u give them one ur rude, a bi*ch, ratchet, or acting like a c*nt. n*ggas every day lives suck a.ss they like to pass time taking out pinned up aggression from s3xual frustartion out on females online. Lmao!


Last edited by Brooklyn; 10-30-2012 at 07:34 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #671
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,446 | Props total: 1011 1011
brook vs specialk cat f!ght
 10-30-2012, 07:38 PM         #672
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bmandagod said:
brook vs specialk cat f!ght
Lmao @ cat f!ght. Nah man I respond one time and that's it. I don't argue irl so I'm not gonna go back and forth on here. I beat dudes up irl youtube search me "lying on my d!ck".
 6 years ago '05        #673
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 RLRugby said:
So n*ggas ganging up and arguing with a female

sh*t weak slimeq
You save ugly hoes
Funeral saves you
You save Funeral
Funeral Saves You


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #674
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 specialk103185 said:
your typical BX female initiation thread, lol
 10-30-2012, 07:42 PM         #675
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 specialk103185 said:
i meant the response was ratchet, but take it how you want i guess ...you givin these n*ggas too much energy tho fa'real. you been here 24 hours and we know what you look like, who you dating, etc. just chilllll. post some heat tomorrow and all this will be but a distant memory
I wasn't even addressing you, but ok. I'll post what I want when I want. I'll post up in my tom & jerry pajama shorts and knee high fuzzy socks if I want to.
 6 years ago '06        #676
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$16,557 | Props total: 41166 41166
 Brooklyn said:
First of bi*ch I don't do knockoffs. Secondly I said from jump it wasn't no fly sh*t, just some basic sh*t. Thirdly you're a.ss for seeking e beef with females online but I understand you need the pat on ur back from ur e peers to feel accepted and cool. fu*k you, fu*k the diseas infested gaping hole of a v*gina you came out of, fu*k the doctor who gave ur moms that botched a.ss abortion that you survived, fu*k the semen lingering in the back of ur nasty a.ss throat, and fu*k your life ten fold for desperately trying to be on my hypothetical d!ck cuz u love the way it strokes ur b00tyhole. I know ur gonna respond to this but you won't be rcieving anymore of my attention u ugly a.ss troll.
lol what? bi*ch did i get you mad?

i stuck a nerve huh? you probably used to hearing about how basic you are in real life.

i know these internet n*ggas gassing you up and given you the self confidence you need to crawl out of bed at 11 am everyday but i'm not that n*gga. fu*k you and your emotions you filthy ratchet a.sss.lut.

id tell you to eat a d!ck but after 1 go around in the SNR it looks you might offer up the goods.
 6 years ago '11        #677
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 Dray said:
she your type rugby?


[pic - click to view]

Yall are retarded
 10-30-2012, 07:52 PM         #678
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LeMar G said:
lol what? bi*ch did i get you mad?

i stuck a nerve huh? you probably used to hearing about how basic you are in real life.

i know these internet n*ggas gassing you up and given you the self confidence you need to crawl out of bed at 11 am everyday but i'm not that n*gga. fu*k you and your emotions you filthy ratchet a.sss.lut.

id tell you to eat a d!ck but after 1 go around in the SNR it looks you might offer up the goods.
Don't gass urself. I just hate to see bi*ches beg for my attention so I gave u some. And fyi I troll the fu*k out of snr.
 10-30-2012, 07:57 PM         #679
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twin4real said:
This sh*t is beyond crazy *slowly backs out of the thread* lol
Lol. I thought it was pretty funny. Tbh I'm just trolling right now.
 6 years ago '06        #680
LeMar G 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$16,557 | Props total: 41166 41166
 Brooklyn said:
Don't gass urself. I just hate to see bi*ches beg for my attention so I gave u some. And fyi I troll the fu*k out of snr.
OK.

I was trolling too.

We good.

At least I'm done with it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
How was your life when this song dropped?
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy