Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #801
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 shadydre85 said:
im about to clown this broke n*gga in 3....2...1......... if your dumb a.ss was fu*kin smart and you saw the pic wear i posted my spizikes on feet youd see im black you fu*kin eliterate bi*ch! now take my d!ck out ya mouth bi*ch n*gga!!

I really don't even have to say anything. You pretty much took care of it for me. Grammar all jacked up. They say people type the way they talk I could only imagine a conversation with you is pretty much impossible. Wear, are you serious? This is beyond belief that people still speak like this.Also, I am not broke (not rich, but living good), not a n*gga(not ignorant). Here I will help you out..

You really have nothing else to say after this post. Also, I said I may have made a mistake.

Last edited by cmac23; 10-22-2012 at 03:44 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #802
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2397 2397
 Bronxbombers said:
Post These Methods/Steps
ok first i got a bucket

added dishwasher soap and 2 cups of powder detergent (it has to be the powder form) and 2table spoons of bleech and 1 of pine sol. dont worry you can use bleech just make sure its not alot just a little bit.

mixed all that together with extra hot water and grabed a brush and went to work.

after i did that i took out the in soles and washed them good with soap water and bleech there was alot of mold.

then after i cleaned the sneakers and insoles i got a hair dryer and blow dried them for about a hour. then i put the insoles back.

for the creases im not going to tell you how i did mine, but thers 3 differnt ways to do it the one most people use is a damp wet cloth around the toe box and using a iron and ironing them out. but on air jordan 1's its extreamly hard to get them out for some reason so i used my method and it worked. btw i did use the iron and wet cloth.
 5 years ago '10        #803
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 AKS MUZIK said:
Just curious, is there a way to clean the white stiching?
yes like the other guy said tooth brush and whiting tooth paste and bleech.
 5 years ago '10        #804
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
im about to do one more round on the white part with sneaker cleaner then lace them up.
 5 years ago '10        #805
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 cmac23 said:
I really don't even have to say anything. You pretty much took care of it for me. Grammar all jacked up. They say people type the way they talk I could only imagine a conversation with you is pretty much impossible. Wear, are you serious? This is beyond belief that people still speak like this.Also, I am not broke (not rich, but living good), not a n*gga(not ignorant). Here I will help you out..

You really have nothing else to say after this post. Also, I said I may have made a mistake.
shut up you fu*kin idiot! you still want my facebook so you can look up pics of me in the dark? homo a.ss n*gga!
 10-22-2012, 04:38 PM         #806
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^hahahhhahahaaaaaaaa

5 years ago '05        #807
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Don't use bleach on sneakers, especially white sneakers, it makes them yellow quicker..

All you need is a Magic Eraser, some dish soap, a cup, a wet wash cloth, a dry wash cloth, a toothbrush, and some hot water

Use the toothbrush all over to knock the big sh*t off, wipe it clean with the wet wash cloth, dry it with the dry one. Then dip the Magic Eraser in the water a little bit and use that to get most of the rest of the sh*t off, wipe it with the wet cloth, dry it with the dry one. Then use the wet wash cloth to scrub any areas that the Magic Eraser didn't get clean, wipe it clean, then dry it.

All that other sh*t is unnecessary
 5 years ago '09        #808
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1800 1800
how do I clean these new jay's I just copped from my buddy? he owed me money so he gave me these boys..

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by WILLIAM; 10-22-2012 at 05:57 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #809
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 daliff89 said:
Don't use bleach on sneakers, especially white sneakers, it makes them yellow quicker..

All you need is a Magic Eraser, some dish soap, a cup, a wet wash cloth, a dry wash cloth, a toothbrush, and some hot water

Use the toothbrush all over to knock the big sh*t off, wipe it clean with the wet wash cloth, dry it with the dry one. Then dip the Magic Eraser in the water a little bit and use that to get most of the rest of the sh*t off, wipe it with the wet cloth, dry it with the dry one. Then use the wet wash cloth to scrub any areas that the Magic Eraser didn't get clean, wipe it clean, then dry it.

All that other sh*t is unnecessary
i used a little bit of bleach do whatever works best for you even if they yellow, i have a method that stops that from happing too.
 5 years ago '05        #810
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
Well if they don't yellow in the first place, there's no need for a method to stop them from yellowing..

Not to mention the chlorine in the bleach breaks down the phylon in some of the older shoes, which makes them crack
 5 years ago '09        #811
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1800 1800
why wont you tell your secret method of ironing the toes or whatever
 5 years ago '11        #812
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 shadydre85 said:
ok first i got a bucket

added dishwasher soap and 2 cups of powder detergent (it has to be the powder form) and 2table spoons of bleech and 1 of pine sol. dont worry you can use bleech just make sure its not alot just a little bit.

mixed all that together with extra hot water and grabed a brush and went to work.

after i did that i took out the in soles and washed them good with soap water and bleech there was alot of mold.

then after i cleaned the sneakers and insoles i got a hair dryer and blow dried them for about a hour. then i put the insoles back.

for the creases im not going to tell you how i did mine, but thers 3 differnt ways to do it the one most people use is a damp wet cloth around the toe box and using a iron and ironing them out. but on air jordan 1's its extreamly hard to get them out for some reason so i used my method and it worked. btw i did use the iron and wet cloth.
Please bless our shoe maintenance thread with some info
 5 years ago '11        #813
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 CHIEF QUEEF! said:
how do I clean these new jay's I just copped from my buddy? he owed me money so he gave me these boys..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #814
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 CHIEF QUEEF! said:
 10-22-2012, 06:33 PM         #815
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is holdin out on how to clean kicks
this cant be life
 5 years ago '04        #816
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,941 | Props total: 402 402
all u need is some jason markk lol
 5 years ago '05        #817
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
Jason Markk is the sh*t for suede and canvas

Magic Erasers are so much cheaper and work so much better on leather and rubber though
 5 years ago '06        #818
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,563 | Props total: 35685 35685
Anybody know where I can get the glow in the dark 180's in a 14?

Im so tired of lines
 5 years ago '10        #819
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 CHIEF QUEEF! said:
because i dont like giving away all my methods on how i restore my kicks.

maybe ill change my mind and tell but not now.
 5 years ago '04        #820
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
What kinda of baby back bullsh*t is that?

Do you sacrifice family members,eat babies heads or something to restore them or something?

ahahahahaha
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago