most viewed right now
 NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #741
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426
 specialk103185 said:
good restore. got anymore shots?
yea i have one pic of befor and a bunch of after ill post them. theres minor scrathes on them but i used the iron method and got most of them out. they could pass as vnds.

Last edited by shadydre85; 10-22-2012 at 01:32 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #742
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
also laces had mold all over them so i used my extrayellow laces from my spizikes.
 6 years ago '10        #743
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
BEFOR

might have to zoom

After

there were 4 scraches on the right but i iron them out now you can only see them when up close

Last edited by shadydre85; 10-22-2012 at 02:14 PM..
 10-22-2012, 02:04 PM         #744
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^
 6 years ago '05        #745
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,732 | Props total: 2545 2545
Post These Methods/Steps
 10-22-2012, 02:22 PM         #746
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just curious, is there a way to clean the white stiching?
 6 years ago '05        #747
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,732 | Props total: 2545 2545
 AKS MUZIK said:
ToothBrush ????
 6 years ago '07        #748
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 shadydre85 said:
im about to clown this broke n*gga in 3....2...1......... if your dumb a.ss was fu*kin smart and you saw the pic wear i posted my spizikes on feet youd see im black you fu*kin eliterate bi*ch! now take my d!ck out ya mouth bi*ch n*gga!!

I really don't even have to say anything. You pretty much took care of it for me. Grammar all jacked up. They say people type the way they talk I could only imagine a conversation with you is pretty much impossible. Wear, are you serious? This is beyond belief that people still speak like this.Also, I am not broke (not rich, but living good), not a n*gga(not ignorant). Here I will help you out..

You really have nothing else to say after this post. Also, I said I may have made a mistake.

Last edited by cmac23; 10-22-2012 at 02:44 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #749
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Bronxbombers said:
Post These Methods/Steps
ok first i got a bucket

added dishwasher soap and 2 cups of powder detergent (it has to be the powder form) and 2table spoons of bleech and 1 of pine sol. dont worry you can use bleech just make sure its not alot just a little bit.

mixed all that together with extra hot water and grabed a brush and went to work.

after i did that i took out the in soles and washed them good with soap water and bleech there was alot of mold.

then after i cleaned the sneakers and insoles i got a hair dryer and blow dried them for about a hour. then i put the insoles back.

for the creases im not going to tell you how i did mine, but thers 3 differnt ways to do it the one most people use is a damp wet cloth around the toe box and using a iron and ironing them out. but on air jordan 1's its extreamly hard to get them out for some reason so i used my method and it worked. btw i did use the iron and wet cloth.
 6 years ago '10        #750
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 AKS MUZIK said:
yes like the other guy said tooth brush and whiting tooth paste and bleech.
 6 years ago '10        #751
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
im about to do one more round on the white part with sneaker cleaner then lace them up.
 6 years ago '10        #752
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 cmac23 said:
I really don't even have to say anything. You pretty much took care of it for me. Grammar all jacked up. They say people type the way they talk I could only imagine a conversation with you is pretty much impossible. Wear, are you serious? This is beyond belief that people still speak like this.Also, I am not broke (not rich, but living good), not a n*gga(not ignorant). Here I will help you out..

You really have nothing else to say after this post. Also, I said I may have made a mistake.
shut up you fu*kin idiot! you still want my facebook so you can look up pics of me in the dark? homo a.ss n*gga!:arodwtfbro:
 10-22-2012, 03:38 PM         #753
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^hahahhhahahaaaaaaaa

6 years ago '05        #754
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
Don't use bleach on sneakers, especially white sneakers, it makes them yellow quicker..

All you need is a Magic Eraser, some dish soap, a cup, a wet wash cloth, a dry wash cloth, a toothbrush, and some hot water

Use the toothbrush all over to knock the big sh*t off, wipe it clean with the wet wash cloth, dry it with the dry one. Then dip the Magic Eraser in the water a little bit and use that to get most of the rest of the sh*t off, wipe it with the wet cloth, dry it with the dry one. Then use the wet wash cloth to scrub any areas that the Magic Eraser didn't get clean, wipe it clean, then dry it.

All that other sh*t is unnecessary
 6 years ago '09        #755
WILLIAM 50 heat pts50
space
space
$22,898 | Props total: 2511 2511
how do I clean these new jay's I just copped from my buddy? he owed me money so he gave me these boys..

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by WILLIAM; 10-22-2012 at 04:57 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #756
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 daliff89 said:
Don't use bleach on sneakers, especially white sneakers, it makes them yellow quicker..

All you need is a Magic Eraser, some dish soap, a cup, a wet wash cloth, a dry wash cloth, a toothbrush, and some hot water

Use the toothbrush all over to knock the big sh*t off, wipe it clean with the wet wash cloth, dry it with the dry one. Then dip the Magic Eraser in the water a little bit and use that to get most of the rest of the sh*t off, wipe it with the wet cloth, dry it with the dry one. Then use the wet wash cloth to scrub any areas that the Magic Eraser didn't get clean, wipe it clean, then dry it.

All that other sh*t is unnecessary
i used a little bit of bleach do whatever works best for you even if they yellow, i have a method that stops that from happing too.
 6 years ago '05        #757
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
Well if they don't yellow in the first place, there's no need for a method to stop them from yellowing..

Not to mention the chlorine in the bleach breaks down the phylon in some of the older shoes, which makes them crack
 6 years ago '09        #758
WILLIAM 50 heat pts50
space
space
$22,898 | Props total: 2511 2511
why wont you tell your secret method of ironing the toes or whatever
 6 years ago '11        #759
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 shadydre85 said:
ok first i got a bucket

added dishwasher soap and 2 cups of powder detergent (it has to be the powder form) and 2table spoons of bleech and 1 of pine sol. dont worry you can use bleech just make sure its not alot just a little bit.

mixed all that together with extra hot water and grabed a brush and went to work.

after i did that i took out the in soles and washed them good with soap water and bleech there was alot of mold.

then after i cleaned the sneakers and insoles i got a hair dryer and blow dried them for about a hour. then i put the insoles back.

for the creases im not going to tell you how i did mine, but thers 3 differnt ways to do it the one most people use is a damp wet cloth around the toe box and using a iron and ironing them out. but on air jordan 1's its extreamly hard to get them out for some reason so i used my method and it worked. btw i did use the iron and wet cloth.
Please bless our shoe maintenance thread with some info
 6 years ago '11        #760
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 CHIEF QUEEF! said:
how do I clean these new jay's I just copped from my buddy? he owed me money so he gave me these boys..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
104 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
122 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
603 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum is 1-dimensional.
94 comments
18 hours ago