October 2012 - Post Your Pickups

most viewed right now
 137
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #461
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Go here to compare all DSLR cameras and see all of their specs.


Magic Latern is dope but it has also been known to brick or k!ll your camera as well.Be careful installing it and look up videos and blogs on how to install it.

There is a T3,T3i and T4i

The T3 is the basic basic DSLR camera for canon.Its only $349-$400 butI wouldn't recommend it unless you just wanted to buy a cheap canon camera.It is not better than the Sony nex5n.

The T3i is dope tho and about $200 more.I know off top you get more megapixels,flipout screen,more video options,better sensor,better image quality,sound options while recording and higher resolution.I love my t3i personally but regret not buying the Nikon D5100.However I love the video options that the t3i has.

For pictures only I would get a Nikon D5100,it sh*ts all on the t3i in my opinion for picture quality.Hands down best $500 DSLR.

If you want to do video and pictures get the Canon T3i or T4i.It comes with the standard 18-5mm lens but I would get the 50mm 1.8 lens for sharpness and family pics,55-200mm lens which is for long distances.75-300mm for super long range.

The prices
Nikon D5100-$500-$600
Canon T3i $450-$650
Canon T4i $700-$900

Go here if you want dope prices on canon cameras and lenses.


I bought my Canon HD camcorder and T3i from here.They are refurbished but in Excellent condition and usually Brand New.They are mainly overstock from stores.

The cheapest prices online and you can buy a cheap broken canon point and shoot camera off ebay for $8 and send it to canon and they will give you 20% off your order.It is part of their camera recycling program so they don't care if it is broken,don't work or whatever.That's what I did and it made my camera like $500 wit tax.


Last edited by ddash; 10-11-2012 at 04:46 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #462
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,889 | Props total: 4403 4403
 614FACE said:
its a firmware for the camera. u install it on the SD card and upload it to the camera. i paid like $10 for it but u might b able to get it for free thru there website. basically it gives your canon features that it doesnt originally have and enhances other features. but its not a replacement firmware. u can choose to use it or the original firmware that comes with the canon.

heres the website. theres also a sh*t load of youtube videos about it and they'll b able to explain some things better than i can.



im a camera man (job and freelance) and for a few years ive only worked with video camera's so the dslr thing is kinda new, but for me magic latern makes the manuals (as oppose to shooting with your camera on auto) a lil more familiar. for me being new to dslr's, but experienced it kinda feels like a cross between a dslr and a $30k broadcasting camera.

theres alot of benefits from having it on your camera. It gives the canon more Iso options, a more manual way of setting your white balance instead of the WB "presets" that the canon's original firmware has, u can record at a higher bit rate for better quality footage (but itll eat more memory and youll have less recording time) a vectorscope so you can perfectly balance your colors, meters to monitor your audio, zebra's so you can see what is overexposing (it helps for trying to get your apeture and iso's right. overexposing is when there is too much light coming into the lens which leaves bright parts of the footage looking ultra bright and washed out) and a sh*tload of other features i havent got around to.

but for you to understand what can b gained from having magic latern u should learn the cam using the original firmware to understand what u gain from having magic latern.
i will read this post 7 more times today ........but thnx alot imma get to using it for bout a month then dl tha new sh*t so i can notice the difference
 5 years ago '11        #463
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,268 | Props total: 25071 25071
 UF4Soldier said:
i will read this post 7 more times today ........but thnx alot imma get to using it for bout a month then dl tha new sh*t so i can notice the difference
takes that long to get it fam?


[pic - click to view]

 10-11-2012, 05:59 PM         #464
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AKS MUZIK said:
do it special.....I have a cannon myself lol
what happened to using sony products tho
 10-11-2012, 06:01 PM         #465
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
takes that long to get it fam?


[pic - click to view]

lmao
to learn a cameras full features takes a while tho
 10-11-2012, 06:32 PM         #466
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pufntrees718 said:
what happened to using sony products tho


when it comes to cameras I personally like Cannons better, im no pro tho.

I don't mind sony;s higher end stuff but they so damm expensive

Im using a Cannon G12 (non-slr), best camera i've owned....
 5 years ago '04        #467
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 pufntrees718 said:
to learn a cameras full features takes a while tho
Yup its a crazy learning curve especially on DSLR cameras.Most people are so use to point and shoot cameras and its a big difference.
 10-11-2012, 07:18 PM         #468
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
Go here to compare all DSLR cameras and see all of their specs.


Magic Latern is dope but it has also been known to brick or k!ll your camera as well.Be careful installing it and look up videos and blogs on how to install it.

There is a T3,T3i and T4i

The T3 is the basic basic DSLR camera for canon.Its only $349-$400 butI wouldn't recommend it unless you just wanted to buy a cheap canon camera.It is not better than the Sony nex5n.

The T3i is dope tho and about $200 more.I know off top you get more megapixels,flipout screen,more video options,better sensor,better image quality,sound options while recording and higher resolution.I love my t3i personally but regret not buying the Nikon D5100.However I love the video options that the t3i has.

For pictures only I would get a Nikon D5100,it sh*ts all on the t3i in my opinion for picture quality.Hands down best $500 DSLR.

If you want to do video and pictures get the Canon T3i or T4i.It comes with the standard 18-5mm lens but I would get the 50mm 1.8 lens for sharpness and family pics,55-200mm lens which is for long distances.75-300mm for super long range.

The prices
Nikon D5100-$500-$600
Canon T3i $450-$650
Canon T4i $700-$900

Go here if you want dope prices on canon cameras and lenses.


I bought my Canon HD camcorder and T3i from here.They are refurbished but in Excellent condition and usually Brand New.They are mainly overstock from stores.

The cheapest prices online and you can buy a cheap broken canon point and shoot camera off ebay for $8 and send it to canon and they will give you 20% off your order.It is part of their camera recycling program so they don't care if it is broken,don't work or whatever.That's what I did and it made my camera like $500 wit tax.

this is good info, that 50mm 1.8 lens is cheap and takes very nice photos

here is a quick shot i did a few months back with the t3i and 50mm 1.8 lens when i first got it


[pic - click to view]

 10-11-2012, 07:21 PM         #469
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^I just put that as my wall paper


 5 years ago '07        #470
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,427 | Props total: 43385 43385
6 5 4 3
 5 years ago '10        #471
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
Im getting a pair of cement 3's ds but without a box should I keep them or sell??
 5 years ago '04        #472
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,889 | Props total: 4403 4403
 Dray said:
takes that long to get it fam?


[pic - click to view]



i aint never used a camera for anything more then snapping a pic this sh*t has an extra lens all kinda features as well as video sh*t and i have no idea what all that sh*t he explained means i aint gone front like i do ......i just know my n*ggaz wanna shoot footage and have good looking photos for they mixtape covers and now i got a way to help out on that front



[pic - click to view]




anyway thnx puf got this bi*ch open and its on and poppin!



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by UF4Soldier; 10-12-2012 at 02:47 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #473
fdot07 
space
avatar space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
got a couple things for the site

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #474
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,691 | Props total: 2419 2419
Which Elites r Those In that Back ??? I See My Sz's
 5 years ago '04        #475
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
avatar space
space
$18,889 | Props total: 4403 4403
them forces whoa!!!!
 5 years ago '09        #476
fdot07 
space
avatar space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
 Bronxbombers said:
Which Elites r Those In that Back ??? I See My Sz's
The maize joints.....
 10-12-2012, 11:18 AM         #477
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^yeah i seen dat eariler.......

 5 years ago '05        #478
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,691 | Props total: 2419 2419
IM CRYING .....Yooo He Hit Her ECW Style
 5 years ago '06        #479
samsin420 39 heat pts39 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,940 | Props total: 471 471
He was demonstrating his best Johhny Cage uppercut
 5 years ago '07        #480
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Twin4real said:
this has absolutely nothing to do with clothes/shoes but this sh*t is so hilarious i had to post it here


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy