October 2012 - Post Your Pickups

most viewed right now
 124
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
96 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-11-2012, 02:13 PM         #421
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whitesand said:

[pic - click to view]








[pic - click to view]

 10-11-2012, 02:41 PM         #422
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 specialk103185 said:
how big is the difference between the T3 and T4...strongly considering selling my NEX for a big kid DSLR
do it special.....I have a cannon myself lol
 6 years ago '04        #423
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,496 | Props total: 5038 5038
Go here to compare all DSLR cameras and see all of their specs.


Magic Latern is dope but it has also been known to brick or k!ll your camera as well.Be careful installing it and look up videos and blogs on how to install it.

There is a T3,T3i and T4i

The T3 is the basic basic DSLR camera for canon.Its only $349-$400 butI wouldn't recommend it unless you just wanted to buy a cheap canon camera.It is not better than the Sony nex5n.

The T3i is dope tho and about $200 more.I know off top you get more megapixels,flipout screen,more video options,better sensor,better image quality,sound options while recording and higher resolution.I love my t3i personally but regret not buying the Nikon D5100.However I love the video options that the t3i has.

For pictures only I would get a Nikon D5100,it sh*ts all on the t3i in my opinion for picture quality.Hands down best $500 DSLR.

If you want to do video and pictures get the Canon T3i or T4i.It comes with the standard 18-5mm lens but I would get the 50mm 1.8 lens for sharpness and family pics,55-200mm lens which is for long distances.75-300mm for super long range.

The prices
Nikon D5100-$500-$600
Canon T3i $450-$650
Canon T4i $700-$900

Go here if you want dope prices on canon cameras and lenses.


I bought my Canon HD camcorder and T3i from here.They are refurbished but in Excellent condition and usually Brand New.They are mainly overstock from stores.

The cheapest prices online and you can buy a cheap broken canon point and shoot camera off ebay for $8 and send it to canon and they will give you 20% off your order.It is part of their camera recycling program so they don't care if it is broken,don't work or whatever.That's what I did and it made my camera like $500 wit tax.


Last edited by ddash; 10-11-2012 at 03:46 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #424
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,137 | Props total: 9059 9059
 614FACE said:
its a firmware for the camera. u install it on the SD card and upload it to the camera. i paid like $10 for it but u might b able to get it for free thru there website. basically it gives your canon features that it doesnt originally have and enhances other features. but its not a replacement firmware. u can choose to use it or the original firmware that comes with the canon.

heres the website. theres also a sh*t load of youtube videos about it and they'll b able to explain some things better than i can.



im a camera man (job and freelance) and for a few years ive only worked with video camera's so the dslr thing is kinda new, but for me magic latern makes the manuals (as oppose to shooting with your camera on auto) a lil more familiar. for me being new to dslr's, but experienced it kinda feels like a cross between a dslr and a $30k broadcasting camera.

theres alot of benefits from having it on your camera. It gives the canon more Iso options, a more manual way of setting your white balance instead of the WB "presets" that the canon's original firmware has, u can record at a higher bit rate for better quality footage (but itll eat more memory and youll have less recording time) a vectorscope so you can perfectly balance your colors, meters to monitor your audio, zebra's so you can see what is overexposing (it helps for trying to get your apeture and iso's right. overexposing is when there is too much light coming into the lens which leaves bright parts of the footage looking ultra bright and washed out) and a sh*tload of other features i havent got around to.

but for you to understand what can b gained from having magic latern u should learn the cam using the original firmware to understand what u gain from having magic latern.
i will read this post 7 more times today ........but thnx alot imma get to using it for bout a month then dl tha new sh*t so i can notice the difference
 10-11-2012, 04:59 PM         #425
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AKS MUZIK said:
do it special.....I have a cannon myself lol
what happened to using sony products tho
 10-11-2012, 05:01 PM         #426
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
takes that long to get it fam?


[pic - click to view]

lmao
to learn a cameras full features takes a while tho
 10-11-2012, 05:32 PM         #427
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pufntrees718 said:
what happened to using sony products tho


when it comes to cameras I personally like Cannons better, im no pro tho.

I don't mind sony;s higher end stuff but they so damm expensive

Im using a Cannon G12 (non-slr), best camera i've owned....
 6 years ago '04        #428
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,496 | Props total: 5038 5038
 pufntrees718 said:
to learn a cameras full features takes a while tho
Yup its a crazy learning curve especially on DSLR cameras.Most people are so use to point and shoot cameras and its a big difference.
 10-11-2012, 06:18 PM         #429
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:
Go here to compare all DSLR cameras and see all of their specs.


Magic Latern is dope but it has also been known to brick or k!ll your camera as well.Be careful installing it and look up videos and blogs on how to install it.

There is a T3,T3i and T4i

The T3 is the basic basic DSLR camera for canon.Its only $349-$400 butI wouldn't recommend it unless you just wanted to buy a cheap canon camera.It is not better than the Sony nex5n.

The T3i is dope tho and about $200 more.I know off top you get more megapixels,flipout screen,more video options,better sensor,better image quality,sound options while recording and higher resolution.I love my t3i personally but regret not buying the Nikon D5100.However I love the video options that the t3i has.

For pictures only I would get a Nikon D5100,it sh*ts all on the t3i in my opinion for picture quality.Hands down best $500 DSLR.

If you want to do video and pictures get the Canon T3i or T4i.It comes with the standard 18-5mm lens but I would get the 50mm 1.8 lens for sharpness and family pics,55-200mm lens which is for long distances.75-300mm for super long range.

The prices
Nikon D5100-$500-$600
Canon T3i $450-$650
Canon T4i $700-$900

Go here if you want dope prices on canon cameras and lenses.


I bought my Canon HD camcorder and T3i from here.They are refurbished but in Excellent condition and usually Brand New.They are mainly overstock from stores.

The cheapest prices online and you can buy a cheap broken canon point and shoot camera off ebay for $8 and send it to canon and they will give you 20% off your order.It is part of their camera recycling program so they don't care if it is broken,don't work or whatever.That's what I did and it made my camera like $500 wit tax.

this is good info, that 50mm 1.8 lens is cheap and takes very nice photos

here is a quick shot i did a few months back with the t3i and 50mm 1.8 lens when i first got it


[pic - click to view]

 10-11-2012, 06:21 PM         #430
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^I just put that as my wall paper


 6 years ago '07        #431
st21 1375 heat pts1375
space
avatar space
space
$58,791 | Props total: 53325 53325
6 5 4 3
 6 years ago '10        #432
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426
Im getting a pair of cement 3's ds but without a box should I keep them or sell??
 6 years ago '04        #433
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,137 | Props total: 9059 9059
 Dray said:
takes that long to get it fam?


[pic - click to view]



i aint never used a camera for anything more then snapping a pic this sh*t has an extra lens all kinda features as well as video sh*t and i have no idea what all that sh*t he explained means i aint gone front like i do ......i just know my n*ggaz wanna shoot footage and have good looking photos for they mixtape covers and now i got a way to help out on that front



[pic - click to view]




anyway thnx puf got this bi*ch open and its on and poppin!



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by UF4Soldier; 10-12-2012 at 01:47 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #434
fdot07 
space
avatar space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
got a couple things for the site

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #435
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,738 | Props total: 2553 2553
Which Elites r Those In that Back ??? I See My Sz's
 6 years ago '04        #436
UF4Soldier 132 heat pts132
space
avatar space
space
$20,137 | Props total: 9059 9059
them forces whoa!!!!
 6 years ago '09        #437
fdot07 
space
avatar space
space
$817 | Props total: 0 0
 Bronxbombers said:
Which Elites r Those In that Back ??? I See My Sz's
The maize joints.....
 10-12-2012, 10:18 AM         #438
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^yeah i seen dat eariler.......

 6 years ago '05        #439
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,738 | Props total: 2553 2553
IM CRYING .....Yooo He Hit Her ECW Style
 6 years ago '06        #440
samsin420 39 heat pts39 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,949 | Props total: 514 514
He was demonstrating his best Johhny Cage uppercut
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
255 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
R.I.P. Essential Phone
14 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
18 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy