Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #201
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,487 | Props total: 5961 5961
 NYC-Banga said:
thats true...but he coulda found it and not made an account yet...back in 04 u could get links for music downloads in (.ram/rm form) without being a member..it was still open like that..cause they used to have sites that would post links or u could log into their ftp..for free...it wasnt until maybe last 4 or 5 years where sh*t got private cause of the RIAA

he didnt own up to it..he saying he gets a pass cause he a quarter rican...in any hood..if you anything but white u can say rican...my asian people even get a pass for saying it..cause were all considered minorities if you arent white

and that chick in the myspace is the chick he posted earlier and dude using daville account is named kyle...

but still its all word of mouth.
That's my thing about this whole situation though, you right in any hood you can say n*gga if you not white, I'll give you that. But this got Pauly D as his friend, got the bunny as his main, so I have to ask, other than Boxden, how close has this kid ever come to the hood? This dude was raised white, looks white, and lives white, he's been fu*kin with Rugby and this whole time he been more counterfeit than Rugby ever been.
 5 years ago '07        #202
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 HeightsBound said:
That's my thing about this whole situation though, you right in any hood you can say n*gga if you not white, I'll give you that. But this got Pauly D as his friend, got the bunny as his main, so I have to ask, other than Boxden, how close has this kid ever come to the hood? This dude was raised white, looks white, and lives white, he's been fu*kin with Rugby and this whole time he been more counterfeit than Rugby ever been.
 5 years ago '06        #203
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
^^^ you right lol...
 5 years ago '05        #204
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 HeightsBound said:
Lol @pauly d.
How am I more counterfit? I never once claimed to be hood? In fact its cmmon knowledge I was from the shore. And yes we got hood towns right arund the corner. See Lakewood. I fu*ked with rugby because he's a liar in every sense of the word. I never posted a car and tried to pass it as my own. Son posted my best friend I copped to it yea he is so what. So explain to me again how I'm counterfit? Cuz say word n*gga and come from a middle class home and have a bangin girl?
 5 years ago '12        #205
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
I see all de dust clear out now....... bodies have been identified/exposed

Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm schemin on dat Burberry button up
 5 years ago '11        #206
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,268 | Props total: 25070 25070
 HeightsBound said:
My post made the movie! I just want to thank Boxden for allowing me to be all that I could be!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #207
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
Lol @pauly d.
How am I more counterfit? I never once claimed to be hood? In fact its cmmon knowledge I was from the shore. And yes we got hood towns right arund the corner. See Lakewood. I fu*ked with rugby because he's a liar in every sense of the word. I never posted a car and tried to pass it as my own. Son posted my best friend I copped to it yea he is so what. So explain to me again how I'm counterfit? Cuz say word n*gga and come from a middle class home and have a bangin girl?
The word n*gga is part of a culture that you have no idea about that's why. I don't care what's around your way, that's not how you were raised, pump your fist, gel your hair, bang your girl, clown rugby, but all that n*gga sh*t leave it alone. It ain't you, it will never be you, being a username and attaching the usage of that word puts an image out there, you knew exactly what you were doing.

You cool though fam, you copped to everything, I'm just speaking on it, nothing else.
 5 years ago '12        #208
space
space
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]

Remind me again why you mad? Quote some past stuff so I can remember.
 5 years ago '04        #209
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 193 193
 Rico23 said:

rugby came thru like an idiot savant Ali...n*gga been playin rope a dope for a year now and bust out with a somewhat W

he still a fraud, phony and overall fu*k n*gga tho

5 years ago '11        #210
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
I just looked through the past 5 pages and all I gotta say is..

[pic - click to view]

You put a hit on me, i'll put a hit on you

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #211
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
 LeMar G said:
My n*gga look like Ryan Reynolds

i love me some ryan
nah you get no pass

thats the first thing you think of?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #212
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 J-Schmoove said:
IF the shared account thing is true I feel bad for ole buddy Eric. Dude got his sh*t torn down on a random message board just because.
It is true. I aint gotta front. I never calimed to be hood. Not once. Always been from the shore. Always been middle class.
Should i post a picture of me and my girl and tag rugby in the pic? Would that be sufficient?
I mean im at work now till 8 but like i said ive got nothing to hide.
 5 years ago '11        #213
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
 Wallabees said:
do yall think the Fontay Montana's are gonna get hyped before they release on the 13th?
Still wondering about this
 5 years ago '06        #214
space
space
 Wallabees said:
Still wondering about this
ask urself this question...what shoe you know with a nickname that was never hyped in some way.
 5 years ago '05        #215
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,691 | Props total: 2416 2416
So Who Getting Them Galaxy Rookies This Weekend...No Body in the Hood Getting Them
 5 years ago '11        #216
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
ask urself this question...what shoe you know with a nickname that was never hyped in some way.
good point. just surprised I havent seen too much about them here or anywhere else. People arent really gassin em up around here either, I remember when the raptors were about to come out all I would hear at work was about those damn shoes
 5 years ago '06        #217
space
space
 Wallabees said:
good point. just surprised I havent seen too much about them here or anywhere else. People arent really gassin em up around here either, I remember when the raptors were about to come out all I would hear at work was about those damn shoes
anything with a nickname got hype...my spot got the fontays now for $280 and they selling fast.

plus all these athletes and rappers got their winter packs in and those 6 IX's were part of it...they been instagram them kicks all last week so the hype is building...ppl are focused on the brons right now
 5 years ago '06        #218
space
space
 Bronxbombers said:
So Who Getting Them Galaxy Rookies This Weekend...No Body in the Hood Getting Them
nikestore.com online
21 mercer offline...prolly gonna do a rsvp like them yeezy 2's
 5 years ago '05        #219
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,691 | Props total: 2416 2416
 NYC-Banga said:
nikestore.com online
21 mercer offline...prolly gonna do a rsvp like them yeezy 2's
I Totally Forgot Bout Mercer and NDC....

Gunna Try My Luck Again So Far 2for5
 5 years ago '11        #220
space
space

[pic - click to view]

wanted these. they are sold out
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy