October 2012 - Post Your Pickups

most viewed right now
 141
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 123
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
180 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #181
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,211 | Props total: 8550 8550
 DaViLLe726 said:
Okay let me just Eminem 8 Mile this sh*t right.
Rugby acting like Papa Doc

2004 my boy Eric Sweeny says i got a new site that we can download music off of.
Boxden Juke Box....I use his username and password for the site.
2009 i start to look around and not just go to the juke box. Start posting in threads.
He stopped using it as much and i pretty much use it all the time now. I would make a new name but i was too lazy.

I got nothing to hide.
Ill even expose myself.


Dont have a facebook cuz too much drama. Signed onto myspace recently to make sure my sh*t was private. Dont use any social networking sites cept for instagram.
Notice how the myspace says "eatsh*teric" cuz hes my boy and when i made the url for myspace he was standing there and i thought it would be funny.
Notice the blonde is the same blonde that i posted.
Well you are the company you keep, or does that rule not apply here?
 6 years ago '05        #182
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 HeightsBound said:
Well you are the company you keep, or does that rule not apply here?
Like I said that's my boy. I got nothing to hide. The difference here and why its not such a big deal is I never claimd to be gangster. And ill take a pass on using the word n*gga since I'm a quarter rican rugby james can fall back.
 10-04-2012, 12:43 PM         #183
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^dats a big tuneeeeeeee
 6 years ago '06        #184
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 DaViLLe726 said:
Okay let me just Eminem 8 Mile this sh*t right.
Rugby acting like Papa Doc

2004 my boy Eric Sweeny says i got a new site that we can download music off of.
Boxden Juke Box....I use his username and password for the site.
2009 i start to look around and not just go to the juke box. Start posting in threads.
He stopped using it as much and i pretty much use it all the time now. I would make a new name but i was too lazy.

I got nothing to hide.
Ill even expose myself.


Dont have a facebook cuz too much drama. Signed onto myspace recently to make sure my sh*t was private. Dont use any social networking sites cept for instagram.
Notice how the myspace says "eatsh*teric" cuz hes my boy and when i made the url for myspace he was standing there and i thought it would be funny.
Notice the blonde is the same blonde that i posted.
damn...fam lost his body...

*cancels order for "free rugby T"*
 6 years ago '12        #185
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,211 | Props total: 8550 8550
 NYC-Banga said:
damn...fam lost his body...

*cancels order for "free rugby T"*
Nah dawg c'mon, he said 2004, his account says 2005. Rugby at the very least exposed the "goons"....he's getting close.

But Daville did own to the usage of the N word, so in a sense Rugby got to the bottom of something.
 6 years ago '12        #186
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,211 | Props total: 8550 8550
 DaViLLe726 said:
Like I said that's my boy. I got nothing to hide. The difference here and why its not such a big deal is I never claimd to be gangster. And ill take a pass on using the word n*gga since I'm a quarter rican rugby james can fall back.
he owned up.
 6 years ago '07        #187
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$12,045 | Props total: 973 973
 DaViLLe726 said:
Like I said that's my boy. I got nothing to hide. The difference here and why its not such a big deal is I never claimd to be gangster. And ill take a pass on using the word n*gga since I'm a quarter rican rugby james can fall back.
 6 years ago '06        #188
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 HeightsBound said:
Nah dawg c'mon, he said 2004, his account says 2005. Rugby at the very least exposed the "goons"....he's getting close.

But Daville did own to the usage of the N word, so in a sense Rugby got to the bottom of something.
thats true...but he coulda found it and not made an account yet...back in 04 u could get links for music downloads in (.ram/rm form) without being a member..it was still open like that..cause they used to have sites that would post links or u could log into their ftp..for free...it wasnt until maybe last 4 or 5 years where sh*t got private cause of the RIAA

he didnt own up to it..he saying he gets a pass cause he a quarter rican...in any hood..if you anything but white u can say rican...my asian people even get a pass for saying it..cause were all considered minorities if you arent white

and that chick in the myspace is the chick he posted earlier and dude using daville account is named kyle...

but still its all word of mouth.
 6 years ago '06        #189
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
sh*t gon be funny as hell if rubgy show up to dude house and punch him in the mouth for no reason....if it really aint eric using the account!
 6 years ago '12        #190
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,211 | Props total: 8550 8550
 NYC-Banga said:
thats true...but he coulda found it and not made an account yet...back in 04 u could get links for music downloads in (.ram/rm form) without being a member..it was still open like that..cause they used to have sites that would post links or u could log into their ftp..for free...it wasnt until maybe last 4 or 5 years where sh*t got private cause of the RIAA

he didnt own up to it..he saying he gets a pass cause he a quarter rican...in any hood..if you anything but white u can say rican...my asian people even get a pass for saying it..cause were all considered minorities if you arent white

and that chick in the myspace is the chick he posted earlier and dude using daville account is named kyle...

but still its all word of mouth.
That's my thing about this whole situation though, you right in any hood you can say n*gga if you not white, I'll give you that. But this got Pauly D as his friend, got the bunny as his main, so I have to ask, other than Boxden, how close has this kid ever come to the hood? This dude was raised white, looks white, and lives white, he's been fu*kin with Rugby and this whole time he been more counterfeit than Rugby ever been.
 6 years ago '07        #191
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$12,045 | Props total: 973 973
 HeightsBound said:
That's my thing about this whole situation though, you right in any hood you can say n*gga if you not white, I'll give you that. But this got Pauly D as his friend, got the bunny as his main, so I have to ask, other than Boxden, how close has this kid ever come to the hood? This dude was raised white, looks white, and lives white, he's been fu*kin with Rugby and this whole time he been more counterfeit than Rugby ever been.
 6 years ago '06        #192
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
^^^ you right lol...
 6 years ago '05        #193
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 HeightsBound said:
That's my thing about this whole situation though, you right in any hood you can say n*gga if you not white, I'll give you that. But this got Pauly D as his friend, got the bunny as his main, so I have to ask, other than Boxden, how close has this kid ever come to the hood? This dude was raised white, looks white, and lives white, he's been fu*kin with Rugby and this whole time he been more counterfeit than Rugby ever been.
Lol @pauly d.
How am I more counterfit? I never once claimed to be hood? In fact its cmmon knowledge I was from the shore. And yes we got hood towns right arund the corner. See Lakewood. I fu*ked with rugby because he's a liar in every sense of the word. I never posted a car and tried to pass it as my own. Son posted my best friend I copped to it yea he is so what. So explain to me again how I'm counterfit? Cuz say word n*gga and come from a middle class home and have a bangin girl?
 6 years ago '12        #194
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
I see all de dust clear out now....... bodies have been identified/exposed




 Root Of Evil said:

[pic - click to view]





I'm schemin on dat Burberry button up
 6 years ago '12        #195
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,211 | Props total: 8550 8550
 DaViLLe726 said:
Lol @pauly d.
How am I more counterfit? I never once claimed to be hood? In fact its cmmon knowledge I was from the shore. And yes we got hood towns right arund the corner. See Lakewood. I fu*ked with rugby because he's a liar in every sense of the word. I never posted a car and tried to pass it as my own. Son posted my best friend I copped to it yea he is so what. So explain to me again how I'm counterfit? Cuz say word n*gga and come from a middle class home and have a bangin girl?
The word n*gga is part of a culture that you have no idea about that's why. I don't care what's around your way, that's not how you were raised, pump your fist, gel your hair, bang your girl, clown rugby, but all that n*gga sh*t leave it alone. It ain't you, it will never be you, being a username and attaching the usage of that word puts an image out there, you knew exactly what you were doing.

You cool though fam, you copped to everything, I'm just speaking on it, nothing else.
 6 years ago '12        #196
HeightsBound 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$12,211 | Props total: 8550 8550
 Dray said:

[pic - click to view]

Remind me again why you mad? Quote some past stuff so I can remember.
 6 years ago '04        #197
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 294 294
 Rico23 said:


rugby came thru like an idiot savant Ali...n*gga been playin rope a dope for a year now and bust out with a somewhat W



he still a fraud, phony and overall fu*k n*gga tho

 6 years ago '05        #198
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,353 | Props total: 310 310
 J-Schmoove said:
IF the shared account thing is true I feel bad for ole buddy Eric. Dude got his sh*t torn down on a random message board just because.
It is true. I aint gotta front. I never calimed to be hood. Not once. Always been from the shore. Always been middle class.
Should i post a picture of me and my girl and tag rugby in the pic? Would that be sufficient?
I mean im at work now till 8 but like i said ive got nothing to hide.
 6 years ago '11        #199
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$9,457 | Props total: 4556 4556
 Wallabees said:
do yall think the Fontay Montana's are gonna get hyped before they release on the 13th?
Still wondering about this
 6 years ago '06        #200
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 Wallabees said:
Still wondering about this
ask urself this question...what shoe you know with a nickname that was never hyped in some way.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
39 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy