Matt Ryan message to Panthers "Get The F*#k Off My Field" (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-02-2012, 11:31 AM         #101
God Mode  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
matty ice mvp this year already the leading canidate
 5 years ago '04        #102
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6061 6061
 peeyump said:
Ya hate is trying to bench 400 off in this bi*ch.....

[pic - click to view]

Its sad bra
 5 years ago '10        #103
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Mike Nitty said:
4 TD's to 5 Picks for 1,013 yards...oh yea 3 TD's on the ground...yall boys k!ll me especially when the leader Drew Brees is at 1,350 10 TD's 5 Picks....they winless and we beat them so who really losing right now

ATL we had yall boys beat...DEAD TO RIGHTS. Half yall boys prolly broke the remote watching CJ and them boys take Matty Icehouse down so much but when it really mattered the n*gga came through for yall but now yall gotta come to Charlotte, My City, Our House that n*gga dead, I'm not talking taking out on a stretcher for an MRI dead I'm talking stiff as a fatman in a box with his going home Dobbs hat on dead

Fig Newton will find a way to insure the Falcons win though so we not worried. You can take a boy out of College Park but you cant take College Park out of him.
 5 years ago '04        #104
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,877 | Props total: 8213 8213
 peeyump said:
Fig Newton will find a way to insure the Falcons win though so we not worried. You can take a boy out of College Park but you cant take College Park out of him.
Can't blame sh*tty defense on a freak fumble. Hence the reason Nakumura is benched now. SMH. Learn the facts about teams before you post sh*t. Especially about QB's.
 5 years ago '04        #105
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 Gater said:
did you even watch the game??? Cam made the first down but fumbled the ball behind the first down marker giving us the ball back after the punt...please stfu..Cam lost them the game
Yes I watched the game. They punted the ball to ATL's 1 yard line. ATL only had 1 time out I believe. Carolina defense gave up a 60 yard pass on the first play of that drive. They lost as a team man so you can't just single Cam out. That is all!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #106
octain76 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 0 0
 5 years ago '11        #107
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 illmatic826 said:
That Play the pass from the 1 yard line was luck.

Plz dont come in here acting like Matt is so nice he can do that all game every game because he cant, if he could then why dont they just do the every game just toss it up?

That pass was luck.

The only solid team AtL has played is Denver.

You guys go ahead and get your hopes get excited now. I remember when i read

[pic - click to view]

He said when the Magic finally made it to the playoff the whole city of orlando was celebrating, Disneyland had a celebration for the team BEFORE they even played game one. He said they were being treated like champions.... before the series even started.

after their a.sses were swept shaq said "get me the fu*k outta here"

Anyway the Falcons have a pretty easy schedule so they will def lock up a playoff spot and like always the city will celebrate making it to the playoffs.

and then we will see a performance like the others.
He had 2 60 yard bombs in the game dumb a.ss
 5 years ago '11        #108
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 ghettofied said:
Can't blame sh*tty defense on a freak fumble. Hence the reason Nakumura is benched now. SMH. Learn the facts about teams before you post sh*t. Especially about QB's.
What player doesn't secure the ball in that instance you don't blame any one person over a loss, but point blank that fumble breathed life into us. When a qb is trusted to end a game for a team, but doesn't get it done, he will get his fair share of the blame, especially a qb who is considered elite or on the cusp
 5 years ago '05        #109
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 muzikhead said:
Yes I watched the game. They punted the ball to ATL's 1 yard line. ATL only had 1 time out I believe. Carolina defense gave up a 60 yard pass on the first play of that drive. They lost as a team man so you can't just single Cam out. That is all!!!!

You can't tell these n*ggas nothing...Everything is Cam fault...n*ggas worser than Skip Bayless defending Tim Tebow...

If you look at the highlights every time you seen Roddy White catching a huge pass who else was in the picture...#43...GTFOH Cam could've iced the game but with 1 minute left on the 1 yard line with NO TIME OUTS you suppose to win that game...
 5 years ago '11        #110
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:

You can't tell these n*ggas nothing...Everything is Cam fault...n*ggas worser than Skip Bayless defending Tim Tebow...

If you look at the highlights every time you seen Roddy White catching a huge pass who else was in the picture...#43...GTFOH Cam could've iced the game but with 1 minute left on the 1 yard line with NO TIME OUTS you suppose to win that game...
Lol @ Cam could've iced the game but Cam had no part in that L. n*ggas is delusional b...Cam could throw 3 picks and you n*ggas would be saying the defense should've had a shutout. Young QBs make mistakes, Cam ain't exempt, damn
 5 years ago '09        #111
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10534 10534
 Majestic_GMMB said:

? You say you can't put the blame on one person then why do you keep putting all the blame on #43? He gave up those catches to Roddy just like Cam fumbled the ball...Oh but that's right...He's not precious Cam so he gets all the blame...I guess it's all Nakumara's fault you guys lost then, huh? boy shut the fu*k up and stop being a hypocrite. Your defense was a.ss. Oh and by the way, You had TWO players in the vicinity when Roddy caught that pass. Why wasn't the other dumb a.ss DB on your team even near Roddy? Cam costed them the game. Point fu*king blank. Nakumara was playing sh*t defense but y'all HAD THE fu*kING WIN and Cam turned the ball over. He costed y'all the game because you HAD the lead. It's not like you were losing and Cam turned the ball over. Then you could have blamed that sh*t on Naku mara for giving up the plays to Roddy but you HADDDDDD THE DAMN LEADDDD!!!! All Cam had to do was hold on to the ball and y'all win. But does he? No. He fumbles it. THEREFOR, HE COSTED YOUR TEAM THE WIN. Give a fu*k about the 60 yard bomb to Roddy. Nakumara should have never been put in that position had Cam not fumbled. And blame your other DB too because he wasn't even going towards Roddy. He was like 5 feet next to him and made no stride to help double team. What happened to win as a team, lose as a team? Then you go right into blaming one person but then tell us to stop doing it. fu*king idiot. I bet you think it's all because Cam's black huh? I caught ya lil stupid a.ss whining and sh*t pulling the race card in that one thread. You and G-Unit should go be butt buddies you bum mahfu*ka!!!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #112
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 ghettofied said:

Fact is everytime we play yall we get a turn over from Cam. Fact is had he not fumbled that ball it would of been first down and time for victory formation. So you can shake that bobble a.ss head of your all you want bi*ch.

You n*ggaz going Ham on Nakawhatever the fu*k his name is but last time I checked he is a fu*king safety. Where was the corner? Was he in Zone? So why not hate for the corner or the dumb a.ss DC who called the zone plays. Truth be told if Nakabullsh*t had not got that pick yall wouldnt of even been in the winning position that yall were in....he actually gave you bi*ches a chance. Plug that score in and the results could of been different. Ole Jolly Blue Giant Fig Newton couldnt hold on to the ball to seal the deal though. Less work on touchdown celebrations and more work on ball security.

Last edited by peeyump; 10-03-2012 at 12:47 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #113
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 CutKidd21 said:
Bet u don't know what the fu*k you're talkin about. Nobody cheering for fu*kin vick no more this isn't 2009 and no 1 gives a sh*t about cam newton here

This is Birds town bi*ch
There were a grip of folks cheering for Vick last year in Atl...it's not that they don't like Ryan...Vick was just a part of the ATL culture...hard to give that sh*t up
 5 years ago '04        #114
htown 
space
space
space
 Rashad69 said:
One is a rookie, the other is only in his second year. RGIII has played in 4 pro games, and Cam has a history of childish behavior. It's not the same thing.
lol always with the excuses for the white boys...but but but Cam wears his hat sideways he deserves death threats for dancing
 5 years ago '04        #115
htown 
space
space
space
 kevante said:
Please, let's not talk about the fins drafting

ever since Jeff Ireland has been there

Don't forget Brady who's always talking sh*t and Rodgers with the championship belt swag

Oh and Rivers and Cutler. Them n*ggas don't give a fu*k. They'd f!ght their own linemen
They're also allowed to not give a fu*k with a clear conscience...black players know, they won't get any endorsements, have a fan-base outside of they're cities, and will get vilified everyday in the media.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy