MMG Takeover: The 2012 BET Hip Hop Awards

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2012, 10:03 PM         #41
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Gribble said:
I dont care if your pants are pink with polka dots but if your a.ss is hanging out of your jeans
[pic - click to view]

Gay a.ss n*ggas lookin at anothers man a.ss in the first place. Everybody want the next n*gga to be like them. fu*k outta here.

im saggin all day everyday. if my bi*ch aint complainin, who the fu*k cares ab hw an obviously gay a.ss n*gga lookn at my a.ss feels ab it
 09-30-2012, 10:12 PM         #42
Pdubbz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Gay a.ss n*ggas lookin at anothers man a.ss in the first place. Everybody want the next n*gga to be like them. fu*k outta here.

im saggin all day everyday. if my bi*ch aint complainin, who the fu*k cares ab hw an obviously gay a.ss n*gga lookn at my a.ss feels ab it
these young fellas ain't even hip to where or why cats wear baggy/saggin jeans in the first place.
 5 years ago '08        #43
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 urbangatsby said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #44
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2219 2219
I have to agree with all you dudes sayin this saggin sh*t is wack. These dudes is grown as hell, pull up your fu*king pants. That sagging sh*t is gay. In jail, sagging mean you want d!ck in your b00ty. I guess thats what these f*ggots want.
 5 years ago '05        #45
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2219 2219
 Pdubbz said:
All these young cats on here crackin on peeps with their pants saggin k!ll me.I hate to tell ya but thats hip-hop fellas.This sh*t now-a-days with them tight shirts and nut huggin jeans is far from hip-hop culture,thats some pop music type sh*t.I don't wanna see fat fu*ks sagging with they shirt off either but Atleast dude isn't wearin some feminine a.ss tight sh*t his agent or lable want him to wear.
I dont wanna hear that bullsh*t. you can get nice jeans thats not tight, or baggy jeans without having to sag them sh*ts. And im far from a young dude. n*ggas always want respect but cant even wear they clothes right. c'mon now! they make too much money for this fu*kery.
 5 years ago '11        #46
slurricane81 
space
space
$358 | Props total: 3 3
Goddamn..ross put your shirt back on dude.
 5 years ago '07        #47
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 daman729 said:
Man I'm a fan of both these dudes music but on some sh*t like this, I highly doubt jeezy approached ross lke that and punked him. Im willing to bet ross approached jeezy first. Jeezy was dodgin ross like a muthafu*ka when ross was dissing him on tracks. Fist and sh*t started flying then security broke it up and made them leave. 50's crew jumped gunplay when they knew ross and his entourage were gone and couldnt back him up.Wouldn't surprise me if BET set this sh*t up for ratings. And both these dudes on def jam. Even gunplay.
man who the fu*k are you kidding? you are a certified Ross stan, get the fu*k out of here with you im neutral bullsh*t
 5 years ago '06        #48
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469

Someone probably said it....

I'm going to say it too....

Smiley alert.

Last edited by StreetZ17; 09-30-2012 at 11:08 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #49
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,468 | Props total: 13004 13004
 1LynguisticMind said:
man who the fu*k are you kidding? you are a certified Ross stan, get the fu*k out of here with you im neutral bullsh*t
No you get the fu*k outta here. I guess Imma jeezy, nas,jayz gibbs, kanye stan too right? Cause Im in all them n*ggas threads too. I'm all over this forum. I dont camp in ross threads like you do and the rest of the campaigners. Matter of fact, I only comment in big ross threads like this one or ones that I think are important. Say what you want homie. Everything I said in my comment is true except for the first part cause its an a.ssumption. Jeezy was dodging ross. Thats irrefutable fact homie and I got family in GA so I was put on jeezy before I even knew who ross was and when jeezy was local so I was a jeezy fan prior to ross. Disillusioned people on bx act like people cant be a fan of both. Brainwashing at its finest. Some of you even hate other rappers cause they're beefing with another. fu*k outta here. n*ggas cant even think for themselves.

Last edited by daman729; 09-30-2012 at 11:15 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #50
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 TheUzualSuSpect said:
How can u bring back sumthin that never went out
Im saggin right now
 5 years ago '11        #51
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1221 1221
 daman729 said:
Man I'm a fan of both these dudes music but on some sh*t like this, I highly doubt jeezy approached ross lke that and punked him. Im willing to bet ross approached jeezy first. Jeezy was dodgin ross like a muthafu*ka when ross was dissing him on tracks. Fist and sh*t started flying then security broke it up and made them leave. 50's crew jumped gunplay when they knew ross and his entourage were gone and couldnt back him up.Wouldn't surprise me if BET set this sh*t up for ratings. And both these dudes on def jam. Even gunplay.
I highly doubt 50 was there, you can't even lie 50 would knock Ross or Gunplay easily.
Gunplay got jumped cause he was talking sh*t, not the fairest way to f!ght but it's rappers, that's how it's always been. We rarely ever see 1 on 1 f!ghts between rappers.

For the record i dont see how Gunplay is a bi*ch in this f!ght, maybe he was for talking sh*t but not for getting jumped, damn near everybody on BX would have ran.

Anyways hopefully this starts some kind of rap beef, one settled on the mic and not with violence, G-Unit VS MMG or maybe CTE Vs. MMG.
Either way it should be interesting and if the CTE one happens i hope Gibbs gets the props he deserves.

Last edited by Norcal; 09-30-2012 at 11:53 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #52
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,468 | Props total: 13004 13004
 norcal925 said:
I highly doubt 50 was there, you can't even lie 50 would knock Ross or Gunplay easily.
Gunplay got jumped cause he was talking sh*t, not the fairest way to f!ght but it's rappers, that's how it's always been. We rarely ever see 1 on 1 f!ghts between rappers.

For the record i dont see how Gunplay is a bi*ch in this f!ght, maybe he was for talking sh*t but not for getting jumped, damn near everybody on BX would have ran.

Anyways hopefully this starts some kind of rap beef, one settled on the mic and not with violence, G-Unit VS MMG or maybe CTE Vs. MMG.
Either way it should be interesting and if the CTE one happens i hope Gibbs gets the props he deserves.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to norcal925 again.
 09-30-2012, 11:56 PM         #53
natibeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bet need too be ashame to have that mess on the stage what happen to the respect grown a.ss men showing they funky a.ss like that fu*k bet
 5 years ago '04        #54
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 393 393
I think the bigger issue here is not the pants, but the fact that this fat mfkr needs to put a shirt on. I'm trying to eat a sandwhich and this slob pops up with his belly and t*ts hanging out eveywhere...
 5 years ago '04        #55
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
Saggin Is A Life Style For Us Young n*ggas Stop Hatin Only Gay n*ggas Think Its Gay Why You Lookin Wit Yo f*ggot a.ss.........
 5 years ago '07        #57
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Damn I'm soooooo fukkin disappointed with my people yo. These grown a.ss old a.ss muhfukkas wit they damn underwear showing!!! These n*ggas busting a mean a.ss sag!! sh*t is embarrassing........welcome to the fukkin minstrel show. These n*ggas is tap dancing shucking and jiving and glorifying bullsh*t to the detriment of their own people and culture. Even worse I dont think none of these dudes carry themselves like that behind closed doors around their most inner circle. It's all about the image and selling a dream no matter how fukked up it is. Sorry I know this ain't the place for a rant but fukk it that sh*t pissed me off. n*gga damn near 40 years old fat and sloppy AF wit no shirt on and his pants hanging by then thinnest thread and I'm begging GOD please make that belt secure even tho it's wrapped around his fukkin knees I don't wanna see Rick Ross nuts hanging in his dirty a.ss boxers please GOD make that belt strong!!! Fukkin f*ggots....
 5 years ago '04        #58
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 Mr. Gribble said:
You probably gone be sucking d!ck when you log off
aww man u got me your so cool
 5 years ago '06        #59
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
who is the chick in the first pic?
 10-01-2012, 04:07 AM         #60
crushel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fake ross think he 50 cent with his shirt off fu*king pus*y officer
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago