Its bulking season for us skinny niggas

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props
 5 years ago '06        #81
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Two Five Design said:
6' 0" 120lbs
no fu*king way...
 5 years ago '08        #82
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,850 | Props total: 22535 22535
 Two Five Design said:
6' 0" 120lbs
You must look like Them n*ggas in your avy
 5 years ago '08        #83
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 7309 7309
Theres hope. i was 160 6'0 this time last year and tried to gain weight but couldn't. Im now 175 Tryna get to 190 but its hard. It all started with me adding some new lift routines and eating some down south cookin.
 5 years ago '05        #84
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
 Flying Jesus said:
nobody really has a clear plan.....and diet ....in here to for us extremely hard gainers to get on track in here...
I'll tell you exactly what I did. I'm not going to say what foods I ate because I really didn't care as long as I got my calories in.

Breakfast 8:30am:
800 calories

weight gain shake at around 10:30ish
1030 calories

Lunch at 1pm
1100 calories

weight gain shake again around 4:30
1030 calories

dinner at around 9pm
1100 calories

That's 5060 calories per day.

Some days I couldn't get the second weight gain shake in but this is primarily what my eating schedule looked like. Eating that much food was sickening at times but dammit it worked. You will gain some fat while you're doing it though.
 5 years ago '10        #85
GarfieldBond007 41 heat pts41
space
space
$500 | Props total: 0 0
I'm 6'0 150lbs and I work out regularly 3 times a week. I have a high metabolism but a small appetite so increasing my calorie intake has been my main issue.
 5 years ago '06        #86
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,475 | Props total: 16196 16196
 504Monster said:
I'll tell you exactly what I did. I'm not going to say what foods I ate because I really didn't care as long as I got my calories in.

Breakfast 8:30am:
800 calories

weight gain shake at around 10:30ish
1030 calories

Lunch at 1pm
1100 calories

weight gain shake again around 4:30
1030 calories

dinner at around 9pm
1100 calories

That's 5060 calories per day.

Some days I couldn't get the second weight gain shake in but this is primarily what my eating schedule looked like. Eating that much food was sickening at times but dammit it worked. You will gain some fat while you're doing it though.

^^5060 calories a day? You serious? DAMN thats a lot yo
 5 years ago '05        #87
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,454 | Props total: 2464 2464
6'3 230 Ibs , u n*ggas needs to take notes
 5 years ago '04        #88
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
5'11... 155.. can't EVER hit 160.. i got to the point now I'm like f*ck it..

Gotta get back in the gym and get this nutrition game right though..
 5 years ago '05        #89
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,454 | Props total: 2464 2464
 thatruest said:
Big guy. What's your bodyfat?
Not sure, i been in in out the gym for the past 2 years so ive managed to maintain. my love handles need some work tho been playing madd soccer to work on it.

Whats funny is even when i was sick or broke as fu*k , the lowest i have been is 210 and i cant seem to go over 240.

Ive come to accept this
 5 years ago '04        #90
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,845 | Props total: 3972 3972
 Flying Jesus said:
nobody really has a clear plan.....and diet ....in here to for us extremely hard gainers to get on track in here...
It's really very simple... There's no trick to it.

1.) Eat a lot. When I say eat a lot, I mean throw out all of your lame a.ss preconceived notions of what you think is a lot of food, and break it down into raw caloric intake. Do the math.

2.) Eat relatively healthy. Obviously if you're a "hard gainer", you have a lot of leeway as far as the quality of the food you can put into your body. However, you still need to practice some discipline in what it is that you're using to bulk up. Eat massive amounts of protein. Eat massive amounts of carbs, and do not consider refined or processed sugar of any kind to be a viable source of these carbs. Eat healthy fats. Don't shy from eating fats, just do your homework on what is good fat and what is bad fat.

3.) Work the fu*k out. Work the fu*k out, EVERY time you work out. Either suck it the fu*k up and give it 110%, or don't even waste your time looking like a meandering, whiny little bi*ch. When I say workout, I don't mean your lame a.ss preconceived notions of what you think is a 'rigorous' routine. I mean lift as heavy as you can possibly fu*king lift while maintaining safe and proper technique to stay within a 5-8 rep range, and do it until you physically cannot perform a single rep within a given set, even after a short break. At that point, lower the weight and continue until your muscles have reached absolute exhaustion. This is called "working to failure". You should be working out to the point where you can't perform simple tasks like for example, picking your a.ss up off the floor, raising up out of bed, sitting down in a chair or getting up from one. In short, your body will tell you when you've done enough. You don't make that decision, your body will for you.

If you do all of this, you absolutely cannot fail. I'm telling you from personal experience. All it takes is dedication. You have to devote a lot of yourself to accomplish it. It doesn't come easy, and it will change aspects of your lifestyle. You either do it or you don't. It's up to you.

Last edited by Decan45; 10-31-2012 at 07:35 PM..
 10-31-2012, 09:41 PM         #91
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5'9 170. I got a speed bag n sh*t so my upper is right besides the beer belly...lol.. wanna hit 180 fo january
 5 years ago '08        #92
Illuminati 191 heat pts191 OP
space
space
$38,744 | Props total: 8963 8963
My max's are steadily increasing and I'm noticing immediate differences in my body composition.

I'm doing West Side for Skinny Bastards part 3 by DeFranco btw. How's the bulk going for you guys?
 5 years ago '04        #93
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
^^ i reached my weight pretty quick. 3 months I went from 230ish to 197lb's @ 6'3. Lost a little strength but its slowly coming back. come summer time im going to drop my BF from 12-13 to around 9-10%. Or atleast try too.
 5 years ago '09        #94
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 1340 1340
Almost to my dream body

6"1' 205lbs less than 10% body fat trying to get to 215 and stay lean

Maybe holidays will put me over the edge
 5 years ago '09        #95
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1370 1370
6'1 228(weighed last Friday)

I would prefer to be down to 215 or so. I might just start lifting to failure over winter break because my progress has stalled a bit.
 5 years ago '10        #96
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
6'0 212 brolic like polamolu just not in shape wit it...bout to start lifting tho
 11-23-2012, 08:16 PM         #97
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6'0 190 and I'm skinny. I'm trying to bulk to 200 by January and eventually cut to 185.
 5 years ago '05        #98
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
 decan45 said:
it's really very simple... There's no trick to it.

1.) eat a lot. When i say eat a lot, i mean throw out all of your lame a.ss preconceived notions of what you think is a lot of food, and break it down into raw caloric intake. Do the math.

2.) eat relatively healthy. Obviously if you're a "hard gainer", you have a lot of leeway as far as the quality of the food you can put into your body. However, you still need to practice some discipline in what it is that you're using to bulk up. Eat massive amounts of protein. Eat massive amounts of carbs, and do not consider refined or processed sugar of any kind to be a viable source of these carbs. Eat healthy fats. Don't shy from eating fats, just do your homework on what is good fat and what is bad fat.

3.) work the fu*k out. Work the fu*k out, every time you work out. Either suck it the fu*k up and give it 110%, or don't even waste your time looking like a meandering, whiny little bi*ch. When i say workout, i don't mean your lame a.ss preconceived notions of what you think is a 'rigorous' routine. I mean lift as heavy as you can possibly fu*king lift while maintaining safe and proper technique to stay within a 5-8 rep range, and do it until you physically cannot perform a single rep within a given set, even after a short break. At that point, lower the weight and continue until your muscles have reached absolute exhaustion. This is called "working to failure". You should be working out to the point where you can't perform simple tasks like for example, picking your a.ss up off the floor, raising up out of bed, sitting down in a chair or getting up from one. In short, your body will tell you when you've done enough. You don't make that decision, your body will for you.

If you do all of this, you absolutely cannot fail. I'm telling you from personal experience. All it takes is dedication. You have to devote a lot of yourself to accomplish it. It doesn't come easy, and it will change aspects of your lifestyle. You either do it or you don't. It's up to you.
truth!
 5 years ago '04        #99
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 15411 15411
The working out is the easy part.. It's the eating that's hard. Skinny guys have naturally fast metabolism so you constantly have to be eating and eating.

I'm still tryin to get to 160 but it's harder than I imagined.
 5 years ago '11        #100
ajb2k6 
space
space
space
$14 | Props total: 0 0
5'7" here and weigh 140lbs. I'm all game with this winter buling up plan.

Going to get some whey protein to help with the process and get my a.ss in the gym 5 days a week. Anyone has any good why protein recommendations?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy