Sep 30 - Pizza boy snuck into apartment and r@ped mom while daughter SLEPT IN THE SAME BED

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Andrefrbk said:
I was like plz let it be florida...

Why mexican niccas stay on some grimey shiit.
All races act grimey. Its not just Mexicans bro.
 5 years ago '08        #62
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12267 12267
 slimdogg3325 said:
she mad she still had to pay for the pizza. he'll get off
its a lot of n*ggas in here that don't read properly He didn't deliver the pie to her it was someone else in the building. Dude was caught because the doorman remembered him and the original pizza customer pointed them to Sal's Pizza.

Sal may be in for a lawsuit because dude was on the clock working for him at the time he did this stupid sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #63
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
30 seconds bruh? I see why he gotta r*pe.......he dont get no repeat customers.
 5 years ago '11        #64
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Just the tip :hillwhoa:
 5 years ago '10        #65
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
So the broad went to sleep with the door unlocked knowing she's alone with her daughter?

I thought most people checked their locks before knocking out. Especially when you stay with other people.
 5 years ago '08        #66
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 Mike Nitty said:
its a lot of n*ggas in here that don't read properly He didn't deliver the pie to her it was someone else in the building. Dude was caught because the doorman remembered him and the original pizza customer pointed them to Sal's Pizza.

Sal may be in for a lawsuit because dude was on the clock working for him at the time he did this stupid sh*t.
pardon me for not giving a fu*k

bad joke
 5 years ago '11        #67
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
Why are pictures of a 16 year old kid who has NOT been convicted of a crime splattered on the net for all to see? WTF!
 10-01-2012, 04:12 PM         #68
Oceans General5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He doesnt want to go to this jail with him

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #69
kamianisan 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,007 | Props total: 548 548
 iszo said:
he lasted 30 seconds she got mad he said sorry she cried r*ped was my first thought but then i see he done it before so she might be tellin the truth.
This n*gga here. Don't serve on no jury, son.
 5 years ago '11        #70
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
 noverum said:
Honestly, there are many contentions in this article that make little sense to me. He most probably did commit the heinous crime, but this is my own personal interpretation of the report, specifically the parts that didn't make much sense (pretty much all of it):

Okay, you screamed hysterically in a flat with two roommates, a daughter who's sleeping in the same bed and a grandmother across the hallway. Surely, there must be a witness that can back up your story, right?

Ah, that's odd.. Your daughter didn't hear your screaming hysterically? Smothered mouth or not, hysterical screaming is getting through (not to mention the physical struggle..) It's just as odd that he'd see your daughter next to you, and decide to go ahead with the crime anyway. He must be a real mean and reckless character to pull off an audacious move like that.

.. Okay, whatever. Shrinking violets can have a dark side. At least your room mates can help you nail this two-faced bastard by testifying that there was a ruckus in their own flat, right?

Damn, that's really bad luck. How did he know that your roommates were gone though? Surely, if he had delivered to you before..

Yeah, they really gotta work on their customer service.

.. Anyway, he must have known that there might have been other people in the house, surely? Seems like a dumb thing to do; break into a flat at 12:30am on a Friday night of all times, when you'd think that the place would be way too active to take that sort of risk..

That's quite a few coincidences there to end up with no witnesses and a suspect who'd have the nerve to try to r*pe somebody in an apartment that he had some knowledge of; probably enough knowledge to know that there were four people there.

Anyway, whatever.. The joke was on him in the end, because he got caught red-handed; I would have loved to have seen his reaction!

Ha! Must have seen his life flash before his eyes!

Wha.. Wait a goddamn minute! You're telling me that you got a look at his face, he expressed panicked remorse, and then decided to steal your phone on his merry way out for good measure? At the very least, he must have be too shaken to get back to business immediately after; a 16 year old kid who's just been caught in the act of a very serious crime...

For fu*k's sake, throw me a bone here.

.. This is getting stranger by the minute. Still, if he has a reputation and a rap sheet as a burglar, and has a history of abusing his role as a delivery boy to enter premises he has no right being in, then all this suspicious evidence and hearsay will make a lot more sense.

Ha! Gotcha! His boss might be a forgiving motherfu*ker, but the cops wouldn't have put up with that bullsh*t.

The fu*k? You're not making this easy on me...

.. No kidding.. I'm a bit stunned myself. Poor child.

.. Hmm, not really the sort of thing I'd expect a 7 year old to say. A feminist out of the 1960's, maybe.. Perhaps kids are just a lot more mature these days..?

Oh my God! So much for mature kids.. I'm getting tired of this article sh*tting on my theories, by the way. Kind of shocking that a 16 year old would try something like that though, especially a really shy kid. Hell, a respectful teenager from a good family? Sounds like a virgin through and through.

I still can't believe you screamed and no one heard you.. I just. I'm sorry, I'll move on.
Anyway, good thing that it was over relatively quickly, at least. 30 seconds? Yep, he was definitely a virgin..

.. Or a mass rapist.. That's also possible.

I know, thank God she didn't see you ra...

.. r*ped, I was going to say r*ped; but I guess seeing your mother hysterical would be.. traumatic also. Hell, my mother went nuts over the smallest sh*t all the time when I was younger, so I completely understand.

Still, when all is said and done, no words speak louder than the tears of a grieving mother; you've got to give her the benefit of the doubt, I suppose. He probably genuinely was a serial door-opener burglar/rapist.

Btw, if you're offended by this, I apologise; but he hasn't been sentenced yet, and I reserve the right to make light of stories that make no sense to me.

please never analyze anything EVER again..... just horribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago