Sep 30 - Pizza boy snuck into apartment and r@ped mom while daughter SLEPT IN THE SAME BED

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
Snap back wearing f*ggot couldn't get no pus*y so he had to creep on some single mother and her daughter smh he gonna get sold for cigarettes soon!
 09-30-2012, 08:53 PM         #22
MoP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pic of the mom??
 5 years ago '08        #23
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17217 17217
He planned this for sure
 5 years ago '07        #24
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 410 410
 MoP said:
Pic of the mom??
What he said
 5 years ago '04        #25
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Gotta get rid of hispanics
 5 years ago '05        #26
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
 noverum said:
Honestly, there are many contentions in this article that make little sense to me. He most probably did commit the heinous crime, but this is my own personal interpretation of the report, specifically the parts that didn't make much sense (pretty much all of it):

Okay, you screamed hysterically in a flat with two roommates, a daughter who's sleeping in the same bed and a grandmother across the hallway. Surely, there must be a witness that can back up your story, right?

Ah, that's odd.. Your daughter didn't hear your screaming hysterically? Smothered mouth or not, hysterical screaming is getting through (not to mention the physical struggle..) It's just as odd that he'd see your daughter next to you, and decide to go ahead with the crime anyway. He must be a real mean and reckless character to pull off an audacious move like that.

.. Okay, whatever. Shrinking violets can have a dark side. At least your room mates can help you nail this two-faced bastard by testifying that there was a ruckus in their own flat, right?

Damn, that's really bad luck. How did he know that your roommates were gone though? Surely, if he had delivered to you before..

Yeah, they really gotta work on their customer service.

.. Anyway, he must have known that there might have been other people in the house, surely? Seems like a dumb thing to do; break into a flat at 12:30am on a Friday night of all times, when you'd think that the place would be way too active to take that sort of risk..

That's quite a few coincidences there to end up with no witnesses and a suspect who'd have the nerve to try to r*pe somebody in an apartment that he had some knowledge of; probably enough knowledge to know that there were four people there.

Anyway, whatever.. The joke was on him in the end, because he got caught red-handed; I would have loved to have seen his reaction!

Ha! Must have seen his life flash before his eyes!

Wha.. Wait a goddamn minute! You're telling me that you got a look at his face, he expressed panicked remorse, and then decided to steal your phone on his merry way out for good measure? At the very least, he must have be too shaken to get back to business immediately after; a 16 year old kid who's just been caught in the act of a very serious crime...

For fu*k's sake, throw me a bone here.

.. This is getting stranger by the minute. Still, if he has a reputation and a rap sheet as a burglar, and has a history of abusing his role as a delivery boy to enter premises he has no right being in, then all this suspicious evidence and hearsay will make a lot more sense.

Ha! Gotcha! His boss might be a forgiving motherfu*ker, but the cops wouldn't have put up with that bullsh*t.

The fu*k? You're not making this easy on me...

.. No kidding.. I'm a bit stunned myself. Poor child.

.. Hmm, not really the sort of thing I'd expect a 7 year old to say. A feminist out of the 1960's, maybe.. Perhaps kids are just a lot more mature these days..?

Oh my God! So much for mature kids.. I'm getting tired of this article sh*tting on my theories, by the way. Kind of shocking that a 16 year old would try something like that though, especially a really shy kid. Hell, a respectful teenager from a good family? Sounds like a virgin through and through.

I still can't believe you screamed and no one heard you.. I just. I'm sorry, I'll move on.
Anyway, good thing that it was over relatively quickly, at least. 30 seconds? Yep, he was definitely a virgin..

.. Or a mass rapist.. That's also possible.

I know, thank God she didn't see you ra...

.. r*ped, I was going to say r*ped; but I guess seeing your mother hysterical would be.. traumatic also. Hell, my mother went nuts over the smallest sh*t all the time when I was younger, so I completely understand.

Still, when all is said and done, no words speak louder than the tears of a grieving mother; you've got to give her the benefit of the doubt, I suppose. He probably genuinely was a serial door-opener burglar/rapist.

Btw, if you're offended by this, I apologise; but he hasn't been sentenced yet, and I reserve the right to make light of stories that make no sense to me.
Great work, detective.
 5 years ago '05        #27
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
Somebody lyin. Cause this sh*t really dont make no got damned sense.
 09-30-2012, 09:25 PM         #28
Pdubbz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
We see through the bullsh*t on Boxden for the most part. People(white America) just believe every so called victim.

There's a lot of bullsh*t in the system, trust me.
Thats funny,you say "WE see through the bullsh*t on Boxden for the most part."
then you say "People(white America) just believe every so called victim".
But you know damn well 95% of cats on Boxden are White.
sh*ts funny
 5 years ago '12        #29
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
Wait, is that Illement?
 5 years ago '04        #30
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 5 years ago '04        #31
iszo 
space
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
he lasted 30 seconds she got mad he said sorry she cried r*ped was my first thought but then i see he done it before so she might be tellin the truth.
 5 years ago '08        #32
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 iszo said:
he lasted 30 seconds she got mad he said sorry she cried r*ped was my first thought but then i see he done it before so she might be tellin the truth.
He's robbed before, not s3xually a.ssaulted.
 5 years ago '12        #33
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 noverum said:
Honestly, there are many contentions in this article that make little sense to me. He most probably did commit the heinous crime, but this is my own personal interpretation of the report, specifically the parts that didn't make much sense (pretty much all of it):

Okay, you screamed hysterically in a flat with two roommates, a daughter who's sleeping in the same bed and a grandmother across the hallway. Surely, there must be a witness that can back up your story, right?

Ah, that's odd.. Your daughter didn't hear your screaming hysterically? Smothered mouth or not, hysterical screaming is getting through (not to mention the physical struggle..) It's just as odd that he'd see your daughter next to you, and decide to go ahead with the crime anyway. He must be a real mean and reckless character to pull off an audacious move like that.

.. Okay, whatever. Shrinking violets can have a dark side. At least your room mates can help you nail this two-faced bastard by testifying that there was a ruckus in their own flat, right?

Damn, that's really bad luck. How did he know that your roommates were gone though? Surely, if he had delivered to you before..

.. Anyway, he must have known that there might have been other people in the house, surely? Seems like a dumb thing to do; break into a flat at 12:30am on a Friday night of all times, when you'd think that the place would be way too active to take that sort of risk..

That's quite a few coincidences there to end up with no witnesses and a suspect who'd have the nerve to try to r*pe somebody in an apartment that he had some knowledge of; probably enough knowledge to know that there were four people there.

Anyway, whatever.. The joke was on him in the end, because he got caught red-handed; I would have loved to have seen his reaction!

Wha.. Wait a goddamn minute! You're telling me that you got a look at his face, he expressed panicked remorse, and then decided to steal your phone on his merry way out for good measure? At the very least, he must have be too shaken to get back to business immediately after; a 16 year old kid who's just been caught in the act of a very serious crime...

.. This is getting stranger by the minute. Still, if he has a reputation and a rap sheet as a burglar, and has a history of abusing his role as a delivery boy to enter premises he has no right being in, then all this suspicious evidence and hearsay will make a lot more sense.

Ha! Gotcha! His boss might be a forgiving motherfu*ker, but the cops wouldn't have put up with that bullsh*t.

.. Hmm, not really the sort of thing I'd expect a 7 year old to say. A feminist out of the 1960's, maybe.. Perhaps kids are just a lot more mature these days..?

Oh my God! So much for mature kids.. I'm getting tired of this article sh*tting on my theories, by the way. Kind of shocking that a 16 year old would try something like that though, especially a really shy kid. Hell, a respectful teenager from a good family? Sounds like a virgin through and through.

I still can't believe you screamed and no one heard you.. I just. I'm sorry, I'll move on.
Anyway, good thing that it was over relatively quickly, at least. 30 seconds? Yep, he was definitely a virgin..

.. r*ped, I was going to say r*ped; but I guess seeing your mother hysterical would be.. traumatic also. Hell, my mother went nuts over the smallest sh*t all the time when I was younger, so I completely understand.

Still, when all is said and done, no words speak louder than the tears of a grieving mother; you've got to give her the benefit of the doubt, I suppose. He probably genuinely was a serial door-opener burglar/rapist.

Btw, if you're offended by this, I apologise; but he hasn't been sentenced yet, and I reserve the right to make light of stories that make no sense to me.
Post of the year.
 5 years ago '04        #34
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 320 320
 noverum said:

I throughly enjoyed this..Not to far fetched I might add
 09-30-2012, 10:27 PM         #35
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Game375 said:
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
uhhhhhh.....thanks.......for that.....
hahahaha.
 5 years ago '06        #36
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
This sounds like something set up...
 5 years ago '10        #37
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 noverum said:

This is the stupidest sh*t I've ever read and no, I didn't even read all of it. I'm not even gonna waste my time explaining why you're so dumb. Your mom should have really swallowed you.
 5 years ago '12        #38
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,410 | Props total: 10138 10138
the daughter not waking up while her mother was being r*ped is hard to believe and allowing him to fu*k for 30sec without f!ghting back. sounds fishy.
 09-30-2012, 11:55 PM         #39
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where the fuhk was Daredevil at?

Where. The. Fuhk. Was. Daredevil?!?!
 5 years ago '06        #40
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
Facepalm.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy