Sep 30 - Pizza boy snuck into apartment and r@ped mom while daughter SLEPT IN THE SAME BED

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2012, 03:25 AM         #1
8089 pageviews
80 comments

ThatHustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sep 30 - Pizza boy snuck into apartment and r@ped mom while daughter SLEPT IN THE SAME BED

[pic - click to view]

September 30 - Pizza boy accused of sneaking into apartment and raping mom while daughter SLEPT IN THE SAME BED - ThatHustle.com

[pic - click to view]

Sal's Pizzeria on 10th Ave in Hell's Kitchen. Delivery boy Cesar Lucas, 16, is accused of raping a woman as she slept in a building where he was delivering a pizza order.

A demented pizza delivery boy r*ped an upper West Side woman Saturday as her 7-year-old daughter slept in the bed beside her — and then offered an apology before fleeing, police and the victim said.

Cesar Lucas, 16, was busted at his boss’ 10th Ave. pizzeria shortly after dropping off a pie in the building and then s3xually a.ssaulting his shocked victim, cops said.

“I screamed,” the shaken 35-year-old woman told the Daily News in an apartment still covered with black fingerprint dust. “It took him about 30 seconds. I said, ‘Get off of me,’ and I pushed him.

“He said, ‘I’m sorry,’ and ran out.”

The little girl, curled up in bed alongside her mother, never awoke as the rapist a.ssaulted the victim. The two went to bed about 90 minutes before the horrifying 12:30 a.m. attack.

Incredibly, the suspect had been able to keep his job at Sal’s Pizzeria despite an August arrest for robbing a W. 42nd St. apartment while using his delivery gig to enter the building.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Pizza delivery man Cesar Lucas is walked out of the 20th Precinct on Saturday, September 29, 2012.

Lucas arrived Saturday at the doorman building with a pizza for a customer on the 10th floor. Once his work was done, the teen allegedly found his way to the victim’s unlocked door down the hall.

“He goes through the building opening doors,” said the victim, a modeling agent, as she wiped away tears. “There I am with my daughter sleeping. And he r*pes me with my daughter right next to me?”

The r*pe occurred inside a bedroom filled with dozens of porcelain and plastic dolls belonging to the little girl. Cops said the attacker tried to muzzle the victim’s cries by putting his hand over her mouth.

“It seemed fake,” said the victim, who said she woke up a little disoriented to find Lucas already on top of her. “I opened my eyes. I said, ‘Get off. What are you doing?’ I was hysterical.”

Lucas was tracked down by police through the building doorman, who let him inside, and the customer, who steered them to the pizza shop.

He was arrested while still on the clock at the Hell’s Kitchen business and charged with r*pe and burglary, police said.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Cesar Lucas, 16, was arrested for raping a woman, 35, in her apartment.

The victim said her iPhone was missing, and cops were investigating whether Lucas was responsible for its disappearance.

The victim’s daughter was stunned.

“Does he have a mother?” the little girl asked after the violent attack.

The superintendent at Lucas’ Bronx apartment building described the slight youth as a quiet, respectful kid from a good family.
“He looks like he’s afraid of his own shadow,” said Paul Aponte, 40. “That’s why this is shocking to say the least. He’s not one of these guys who’s out here all loud.”

A glum-looking Lucas, who wasn’t wearing shoes, ignored questions from reporters as cops led him from the 20th Precinct stationhouse to a waiting unmarked car.

The victim, who shares a three-bedroom apartment with two roommates in the high-rise building, lives across the hall from her mother. The family moved into the building 25 years ago, she said.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Cesar Lucas of the Bronx allegedly r*ped a women while she slept as he was on a pizza delivery run.

They frequently go back and forth between the two flats, and feel so comfortable in the building that they often leave doors unlocked.
“We feel safe here,” the victim said — although that’s no longer the case.
The woman said that her two roommates were out for the night when the attacker slipped into their apartment. The little girl’s father had visited earlier in the night before leaving.

“I’m just glad (my daughter) didn’t wake up and see me hysterical,” the mother said.

The child skipped her usual Saturday dance lessons to spend the day with her mom, who was treated at Roosevelt Hospital after the attack.
The victim was left reeling a second time after learning her attacker was just high-school age.

“He was 16?” she asked incredulously. “Oh, my God. What if he’s done this before? It’s so shocking that he was so young.”
Cops said Lucas had done something similar before the attack early Saturday.

The teen was arrested last month for breaking into an apartment while delivering pizza, police sources said.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Cesar Lucas, 16, a pizza delivery boy from Sal's Pizzeria in the Upper Wide Side allegedly r*ped a women while she slept as he was on a delivery run.

Lucas allegedly broke into a 39-year-old woman’s W. 42nd St. apartment on Aug. 21 and snatched her wallet. He made off with two credit cards and her ID, the sources said.

Police found the stolen cards a few hours later when he was stopped for jumping a turnstile at a Bronx subway station.

He was booked on charges of burglary, criminal trespass and burglary in that case — but kept his job while avoiding jail. The owner of Sal’s could not be reached Saturday.

The r*pe victim said she’s ordered pizza from Sal’s as recently as her daughter’s birthday. “Never again,” she said.

Lucas’ final words haunt her, she added.

“He should go to prison for . . . violating me and having the audacity to say ‘I’m sorry’ while my daughter is sleeping next to me,” she said.

Source:
[pic - click to view]

NY Daily News

[pic - click to view]

September 30 - Pizza boy accused of sneaking into apartment and raping mom while daughter SLEPT IN THE SAME BED - ThatHustle.com

80 comments for "Sep 30 - Pizza boy snuck into apartment and r@ped mom while daughter SLEPT IN THE SAME BED"

5 years ago '05        #2
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
thats why i always get digiorno.
 5 years ago '04        #3
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17385 17385
sh*t dont even add up
 5 years ago '06        #4
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3690 3690
 erickonasis said:
sh*t dont even add up
what? they don't value women... main ones rapping and robbing. adds up to me.. he gonna have a tough time in sing sing
 5 years ago '12        #5
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
Honestly, there are many contentions in this article that make little sense to me. He most probably did commit the heinous crime, but this is my own personal interpretation of the report, specifically the parts that didn't make much sense (pretty much all of it):

ThatHustle said:

“I screamed,” the shaken 35-year-old woman told the Daily News in an apartment still covered with black fingerprint dust. “It took him about 30 seconds. I said, ‘Get off of me,’ and I pushed him.
Okay, you screamed hysterically in a flat with two roommates, a daughter who's sleeping in the same bed and a grandmother across the hallway. Surely, there must be a witness that can back up your story, right?

The little girl, curled up in bed alongside her mother, never awoke as the rapist a.ssaulted the victim.
Ah, that's odd.. Your daughter didn't hear your screaming hysterically? Smothered mouth or not, hysterical screaming is getting through (not to mention the physical struggle..) It's just as odd that he'd see your daughter next to you, and decide to go ahead with the crime anyway. He must be a real mean and reckless character to pull off an audacious move like that.

The superintendent at Lucas’ Bronx apartment building described the slight youth as a quiet, respectful kid from a good family.
.. Okay, whatever. Shrinking violets can have a dark side. At least your room mates can help you nail this two-faced bastard by testifying that there was a ruckus in their own flat, right?

The woman said that her two roommates were out for the night when the attacker slipped into their apartment. The little girl’s father had visited earlier in the night before leaving.
Damn, that's really bad luck. How did he know that your roommates were gone though? Surely, if he had delivered to you before..

The r*pe victim said she’s ordered pizza from Sal’s as recently as her daughter’s birthday. “Never again,” she said.
Yeah, they really gotta work on their customer service.

.. Anyway, he must have known that there might have been other people in the house, surely? Seems like a dumb thing to do; break into a flat at 12:30am on a Friday night of all times, when you'd think that the place would be way too active to take that sort of risk..

That's quite a few coincidences there to end up with no witnesses and a suspect who'd have the nerve to try to r*pe somebody in an apartment that he had some knowledge of; probably enough knowledge to know that there were four people there.

Anyway, whatever.. The joke was on him in the end, because he got caught red-handed; I would have loved to have seen his reaction!

"He said, ‘I’m sorry,’ and ran out.”
Ha! Must have seen his life flash before his eyes!

The victim said her iPhone was missing, and cops were investigating whether Lucas was responsible for its disappearance.
Wha.. Wait a goddamn minute! You're telling me that you got a look at his face, he expressed panicked remorse, and then decided to steal your phone on his merry way out for good measure? At the very least, he must have be too shaken to get back to business immediately after; a 16 year old kid who's just been caught in the act of a very serious crime...

Cesar Lucas, 16, was busted at his boss’ 10th Ave. pizzeria shortly after dropping off a pie in the building and then s3xually a.ssaulting his shocked victim, cops said.
For fu*k's sake, throw me a bone here.

.. This is getting stranger by the minute. Still, if he has a reputation and a rap sheet as a burglar, and has a history of abusing his role as a delivery boy to enter premises he has no right being in, then all this suspicious evidence and hearsay will make a lot more sense.

Incredibly, the suspect had been able to keep his job at Sal’s Pizzeria despite an August arrest for robbing a W. 42nd St. apartment while using his delivery gig to enter the building.
Ha! Gotcha! His boss might be a forgiving motherfu*ker, but the cops wouldn't have put up with that bullsh*t.

He was booked on charges of burglary, criminal trespass and burglary in that case — but kept his job while avoiding jail. The owner of Sal’s could not be reached Saturday.
The fu*k? You're not making this easy on me...

The victim’s daughter was stunned.
.. No kidding.. I'm a bit stunned myself. Poor child.

.. Hmm, not really the sort of thing I'd expect a 7 year old to say. A feminist out of the 1960's, maybe.. Perhaps kids are just a lot more mature these days..?

“He (the rapist) was 16?” the mother asked incredulously. “Oh, my God.
Oh my God! So much for mature kids.. I'm getting tired of this article sh*tting on my theories, by the way. Kind of shocking that a 16 year old would try something like that though, especially a really shy kid. Hell, a respectful teenager from a good family? Sounds like a virgin through and through.

I still can't believe you screamed and no one heard you.. I just. I'm sorry, I'll move on.
Anyway, good thing that it was over relatively quickly, at least. 30 seconds? Yep, he was definitely a virgin..

“What if he’s done this before?"
.. Or a mass rapist.. That's also possible.

“I’m just glad (my daughter) didn’t wake up and see me
I know, thank God she didn't see you ra...

didn’t wake up and see me hysterical,” the mother said.
.. r*ped, I was going to say r*ped; but I guess seeing your mother hysterical would be.. traumatic also. Hell, my mother went nuts over the smallest sh*t all the time when I was younger, so I completely understand.

“He goes through the building opening doors,” said the victim, a modeling agent, as she wiped away tears. “There I am with my daughter sleeping. And he r*pes me with my daughter right next to me?”
Still, when all is said and done, no words speak louder than the tears of a grieving mother; you've got to give her the benefit of the doubt, I suppose. He probably genuinely was a serial door-opener burglar/rapist.

Btw, if you're offended by this, I apologise; but he hasn't been sentenced yet, and I reserve the right to make light of stories that make no sense to me.

Last edited by noverum; 09-30-2012 at 10:31 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #6
young_fletch 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 493 493
sound like that bi*ch lying. I think her babydaddy came back and took some of that old nookie
 5 years ago '05        #7
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
“It took him about 30 seconds. I said, ‘Get off of me,’ and I pushed him.
Damn, lasted 30 seconds
 09-30-2012, 02:13 PM         #8
TeddiGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatHustle said:

“He said, ‘I’m sorry,’ and ran out.”

She doesn't understand MILFs...

Anyway, this n*gga is sick....

He looks like one of those swag dude with the polo hat, polo shirts, gucci sh*t, etc..
It's so scary that a guy that r*ped someone...

You guys don't think Rugby has r*ped anyone.. n*gga always talkin' bout gettin pus*y...

5 years ago '06        #9
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8914 8914
BENT BRIM WITH THE POLO.. n*gga A HORNY HERB.

story is confusing ima call the shop tho.
 5 years ago '11        #10
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
Sounds like a lady was hooking up with a guy then called the cops on him....this story doesn't make any sense...
 5 years ago '05        #11
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
story doesn't make sense at all....
so the guy makes his way to a model's room that he doesnt even know? and how would it be unlocked?
seems to me this prostitute probably had s3x with the little boy and he wanted more. but hey what do i know...
 09-30-2012, 05:30 PM         #12
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by crunkynmunky; 09-30-2012 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: image wasnt diplaying
 5 years ago '08        #13
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 722 722
she mad she still had to pay for the pizza. he'll get off
 5 years ago '04        #14
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1510 1510
wtf this lil a.ss fool...push him off with ur leg...or sum sh*t...

this sh*t is stupid
 5 years ago '06        #15
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
 noverum said:
Honestly, there are many contentions in this article that make little sense to me. He most probably did commit the heinous crime, but this is my own personal interpretation of the report, specifically the parts that didn't make much sense (pretty much all of it):

Okay, you screamed hysterically in a flat with two roommates, a daughter who's sleeping in the same bed and a grandmother across the hallway. Surely, there must be a witness that can back up your story, right?

Ah, that's odd.. Your daughter didn't hear your screaming hysterically? Smothered mouth or not, hysterical screaming is getting through (not to mention the physical struggle..) It's just as odd that he'd see your daughter next to you, and decide to go ahead with the crime anyway. He must be a real mean and reckless character to pull off an audacious move like that.

.. Okay, whatever. Shrinking violets can have a dark side. At least your room mates can help you nail this two-faced bastard by testifying that there was a ruckus in their own flat, right?

Damn, that's really bad luck. How did he know that your roommates were gone though? Surely, if he had delivered to you before..

.. Anyway, he must have known that there might have been other people in the house, surely? Seems like a dumb thing to do; break into a flat at 12:30am on a Friday night of all times, when you'd think that the place would be way too active to take that sort of risk..

That's quite a few coincidences there to end up with no witnesses and a suspect who'd have the nerve to try to r*pe somebody in an apartment that he had some knowledge of; probably enough knowledge to know that there were four people there.

Anyway, whatever.. The joke was on him in the end, because he got caught red-handed; I would have loved to have seen his reaction!

Wha.. Wait a goddamn minute! You're telling me that you got a look at his face, he expressed panicked remorse, and then decided to steal your phone on his merry way out for good measure? At the very least, he must have be too shaken to get back to business immediately after; a 16 year old kid who's just been caught in the act of a very serious crime...

.. This is getting stranger by the minute. Still, if he has a reputation and a rap sheet as a burglar, and has a history of abusing his role as a delivery boy to enter premises he has no right being in, then all this suspicious evidence and hearsay will make a lot more sense.

Ha! Gotcha! His boss might be a forgiving motherfu*ker, but the cops wouldn't have put up with that bullsh*t.

.. Hmm, not really the sort of thing I'd expect a 7 year old to say. A feminist out of the 1960's, maybe.. Perhaps kids are just a lot more mature these days..?

Oh my God! So much for mature kids.. I'm getting tired of this article sh*tting on my theories, by the way. Kind of shocking that a 16 year old would try something like that though, especially a really shy kid. Hell, a respectful teenager from a good family? Sounds like a virgin through and through.

I still can't believe you screamed and no one heard you.. I just. I'm sorry, I'll move on.
Anyway, good thing that it was over relatively quickly, at least. 30 seconds? Yep, he was definitely a virgin..

.. r*ped, I was going to say r*ped; but I guess seeing your mother hysterical would be.. traumatic also. Hell, my mother went nuts over the smallest sh*t all the time when I was younger, so I completely understand.

Still, when all is said and done, no words speak louder than the tears of a grieving mother; you've got to give her the benefit of the doubt, I suppose. He probably genuinely was a serial door-opener burglar/rapist.

Btw, if you're offended by this, I apologise; but he hasn't been sentenced yet, and I reserve the right to make light of stories that make no sense to me.
 5 years ago '10        #16
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,838 | Props total: 6004 6004
 noverum said:

uhhhhhh.....thanks.......for that.....
 5 years ago '11        #17
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 434 434

[pic - click to view]

When mookie hears about this its ah wrap!
 5 years ago '11        #18
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
Story doesn't make any sense at all.
 5 years ago '07        #19
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
this sounds like complete sh*t. bi*ch is lying
 09-30-2012, 07:53 PM         #20
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Gribble said:
You know when you read stories on Yahoo,...then come back and read the same story on Boxden...and the comments on one is ''OMG what a horrible act..hope this doesnt scar the child..sick sick thing to do hope he gets arrested and the woman finds peace'' and the comments on the other is ''dis b!tch lion''....
We see through the bullsh*t on Boxden for the most part. People(white America) just believe every so called victim.

There's a lot of bullsh*t in the system, trust me.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kill Order Martial Arts Film Trailer
14 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy