MTV Confirms 50 Cent & G-Unit BEAT The sh-t Out Of MMG's Gunplay & Altercation With Diddy

most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2012, 02:18 PM         #321
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Even if Ross was a CO, doesn't mean he couldn't have been a crooked one. Maybe he WAS moving work inside...Being a member of law enforcement doesn't guarantee a person is on the straight & narrow. You never saw Training Day?
 5 years ago '11        #322
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 3742 3742
What I just realized.
Ross said he didn't like 50 cuz of a look he gave him at the BET Awards.
Now 3 Years later G-Unit & Gunplay flare up at the same event it supposed to have started the "beef"
 09-30-2012, 02:21 PM         #323
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
we riding with crooked cops now? thats what we do... we hate the good ones and love the crooked ones?

thats where we at now.
 5 years ago '12        #324
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
 CrownCityEnt411 said:

*looks at screen name*.... damn, these G-Unit stans are something. lol I have not seen so much 50 c*cksucking in my life in here. And its always the same 1s. Im sure they wooped on that crazy cokehead but lol these groupies arent seeing the big picture, the dude is still standing and f!ghting back. lol fail.
thats what im saying, they can say they sent 4 people and snatched his chain. period.

the video shows he was beating one of them up, and then he was maced. the people talking say why is he getting arrested? the reply was "he was the last man f!ghting"

im not on either side. i am anti d*ckriding though. they sent four people to get his chain but they didnt whoop his *ss, and at least one of the g unit weed carriers got their *ss whooped on video..
 5 years ago '04        #325
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Gunplay didn't do sh*t in that video. He landed a couple punches at some random guy that had nothing to do with the f!ght in the first place and people coming to Gunplays defense.
Stop it.......That "random guy" was the last dude left from the cats who jumped em......
 5 years ago '10        #326
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 CA$H MONEY said:
Stop it.......That "random guy" was the last dude left from the cats who jumped em......
gunplay hit the random guy after he was pepper sprayed and on the ground. gunplay didnt do sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #327
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,916 | Props total: 2551 2551
 Im Soo Special said:
if banks was there and bought the young n*ggas, it woulda been terrible

please stop talking
 09-30-2012, 02:44 PM         #328
CrownCityEnt411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Taste Maker said:
thats what im saying, they can say they sent 4 people and snatched his chain. period.

the video shows he was beating one of them up, and then he was maced. the people talking say why is he getting arrested? the reply was "he was the last man f!ghting"

im not on either side. i am anti d*ckriding though. they sent four people to get his chain but they didnt whoop his *ss, and at least one of the g unit weed carriers got their *ss whooped on video..
Yeah I could care less about Gunplay but lol this sh*t is comedy the way these stans are overhyping it. Wasnt that much of a beatdown. Then again as I see who made this thread, not surprise at the title
 5 years ago '07        #329
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 8654 8654
 otherside said:

please stop talking
u got lil wayne n birdman in ya avi, u stop talkin gay a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #330
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,815 | Props total: 1731 1731
 CrownCityEnt411 said:
Yeah I could care less about Gunplay but lol this sh*t is comedy the way these stans are overhyping it. Wasnt that much of a beatdown. Then again as I see who made this thread, not surprise at the title
They'll come back to reality in a couple days when they realize nobody outside a small group on the internet cares
 09-30-2012, 02:48 PM         #331
CrownCityEnt411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
gunplay hit the random guy after he was pepper sprayed and on the ground. gunplay didnt do sh*t.
Random guy, that guy was part of them, Are you serious? Dont matter how it happened, Gunplay was still up like nothing and still put hands on him.
 5 years ago '04        #332
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
Gunit Ryder Gang.

We taking no prisoners.

Mercy will no longer be shown.

Gunplay asked for it.

Ricky False next.
OK so 3 bigger dudes jumping a skinny dude is gangsta I guess.... great job tough guy!
 5 years ago '07        #333
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
its about time some one fu*ked up MMG...glad it was the unit
 5 years ago '11        #334
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
im loving the stan wars lmao
 5 years ago '04        #335
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Floeji said:
Even if Ross was a CO, doesn't mean he couldn't have been a crooked one. Maybe he WAS moving work inside...Being a member of law enforcement doesn't guarantee a person is on the straight & narrow. You never saw Training Day?
i would want some verification of that, honestly. let someone who ran with this n*gga say something. my whole thing is he was actually a CO....HE TOOK THIS MAN'S NAME AND WON'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT. c'mon man. he's still denying the sh*t like that's not what he did, to this day. just off of that alone i can't really believe this n*gga on anything he says. n*ggas had to call this man out on him being a CO on top of that. son, it's possible but i'm not buying that sh*t. not from him. he's on some denial sh*t. don't even sound believable. plus this n*gga rhymes are whack. he's a simple MC. nobody wanna hear that drug sh*t no more. a real n*gga that sold drugs and did time behind it isn't going to glorify that sh*t like how n*ggas is doing. they either are going to continue to do what they are doing, in which they definitely are not putting it out in the street...the streets will talk about them though or n*ggas is going switch their style up and go straight. that's why i don't believe half these n*ggas about drugs. bad boys move in silence. well, real ones anyway.
 5 years ago '12        #336
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,916 | Props total: 2551 2551
 castro said:
u got lil wayne n birdman in ya avi, u stop talkin gay a.ss n*gga
doesn't my avi kinda resemble Lil Wayne & Birdman looking like clowns? u are retarted sir
 5 years ago '04        #337
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 otherside said:
you guys complaining about how this makes hiphop look bad are fools.. this should be the most exciting thing to happen in recent Yrs.!!! After all these Yrs of ppl bi*ching about fake luxury, swag, cocaine dealing rap the 2 big name Street credible Artists are standing up to these so called "Frauds"

never could this be good. this isn't excitement, it's stupidity fam. n*ggas for the most part are grown men. should be passed all this hs sh*t. if gunplay jumped up into 50's face, he's a god damn fool. he got a team. n*ggas ain't going to let the captain of the team get hurt. period. that was foolish. for all that, he should've ran up on him and clapped him. what the fu*k did he think was gonna happen???? n*ggas was going to see him talk sh*t to fif and not do anything?? guess he thought fif wasn't going to do anything....

i don't like hip hop too much anymore cuz, like u said, n*ggas is just rhyming about luxuries like sh*t is cool. it's what the record companies want them to do and these **** a.ss buffoons are selling their soul for bread. it's disheartening to a real hip hop head like me. however, violence, at an AWARD SHOW that's publicized and going to be scrutinized, is never a good idea. like i said b4, you don't see this sh*t at the emmys, the grammys, the country music awards, nothing white. and i'm sure some of those people don't like each other as soon as n*ggas get together we are always beefing with each other. the ross, jeezy beef, though understandable cuz ross is a fraud...not the place and time. n*ggas need to handle business like men and f!ght behind close doors in house. just cuz n*ggas is n*ggas dont mean we have to act ignorant.

watch the new season of sons of anarchy. michael perrineau is this black gangsta who apparently has some serious fu*king power, is political and will fu*king k!ll you so smoothly you'll never know it was him. and he runs an organized black gang. cmon son. we don't have to be white to learn from them. we have ZERO organization.

100,000 gang members in chicago and they're not RUNNING that city????? nah, they are too busy beefing with each other over some corners like they on The Wire. stupid, b. just stupid.
 5 years ago '05        #338
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
Fact of the matter is Gunplay specifically talked reckless about 50 and his camp and said it would be something if they ever crossed paths. I doubt dudes were thinking "Hey you know, we outnumber this crack-head who's been sh*tting on us for the past couple years, we should really just select one of us and have a fair one." Dudes were probably gassed off drinks and drugs at an award show, couple that with big Mike Knox having nothing to lose, and this dude got slumped. I do respect the fact that he was still throwing hands till the end but he wanted it and he got it. Now is when sh*t is gonna get interesting, skitzo drug addicts aren't ones who take getting tossed up on WorldStar lightly. Best believe he'll be looking for some sort of get back.
 5 years ago '10        #339
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 CrownCityEnt411 said:
Random guy, that guy was part of them, Are you serious? Dont matter how it happened, Gunplay was still up like nothing and still put hands on him.
yer yer i know he was 50's entourage, i jus used the same word that the guy i replied to was using.
 5 years ago '05        #340
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 CA$H MONEY said:
He was 50's weed carrier's weed carrier.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
67 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
186 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago