MTV Confirms 50 Cent & G-Unit BEAT The sh-t Out Of MMG's Gunplay & Altercation With Diddy

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #281
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,934 | Props total: 2689 2689
 Walkerboy86 said:
This the sh*t n*ggas dont wanna accept. They wanna blieve that just bcuz ur signed to another rappers label that his beef is your beef and that yall be chillin together everyday when in reality n*ggas still be strangers to each other
its the total opposite of the 50 & Game situation... Meek around Banks & Jeezy every now, ross wont say nothing... Game airs out his respect for Jada n Joe n he off the Unit the nxt day
 09-30-2012, 12:20 PM         #282
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf was jeezy doing? Dmx called him young cheesy....why can't 50 just f!ght rozay? Anyone tell game about this? He whooping 40 glocc, 211 and now this huge brawl. I need my popcorn.
 5 years ago '12        #283
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,480 | Props total: 13021 13021
 Walkerboy86 said:
This the sh*t n*ggas dont wanna accept. They wanna blieve that just bcuz ur signed to another rappers label that his beef is your beef and that yall be chillin together everyday when in reality n*ggas still be strangers to each other
Exactly homie. n*ggas act like ross got meek on a ball and chain. Meek on probation. He know he cant fu*k up any time soon anyway. Dont know how he will look at jeezy and 50 after this situation though but meek always been a fan of 50 and jeezy but he still gonna stay with mmg. That dont make him a snake a.ss n*gga. Meek is thinking business. But i def know gunplay and ross ride for each other. Ross was gone though cause the police got at him and jeezy and they both were forced out. Ross didnt even know gunplay got jumped. This sh*t is unfortunate though cause now n*ggas gonna sh*t on meek.
 5 years ago '05        #284
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,151 | Props total: 2738 2738
 KingP1n said:
It looks like the guy hes beating on got maced before Gunplay
But Gunplay was throwing hands give him that
or he was getting his a.ss handed to him and got maced they split and gunplay came back and beat some more sense into him and got maced again, ive been sprayed before and i didnt fall on the ground, i say he was getting his sh*t mash on from the get go...gunit lost bruh they not coming back

until more footage come to light, but i believe what i see not hear
 5 years ago '05        #285
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 dizzle trizzle said:
or he was getting his a.ss handed to him and got maced they split and gunplay came back and beat some more sense into him and got maced again, ive been sprayed before and i didnt fall on the ground, i say he was getting his sh*t mash on from the get go...gunit lost bruh they not coming back

until more footage come to light, but i believe what i see not hear
the unit lost cause Gunplay threw 2 punches at a random weed carrier that wasn't looking?

5 years ago '04        #286
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,434 | Props total: 29677 29677
the unit was not able to put this dude on his back ....4 to 5 guys? lol that looney toon shouldve been on his back sleepin dreamin of cocaine....lol gotta love unit groupies....they also went deaf at the fact even the camera man said gunplay kept comin at them..not sayin gunplay won or lost but got damn he was active after he got "the sh*t beat out of him"..if they wanted to really hurt gunplay, for christ sakes get a comb and come that hair of his.....

Last edited by youngmic; 09-30-2012 at 12:45 PM..
 09-30-2012, 12:41 PM         #287
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayyyy too much dry snitchin in that OP.

"Can't even steal on a n*gga, muhfu*kas'll tweet"
 5 years ago '11        #288
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 467 467
Notice how all the n*ggas sayin Gunplay won are lame a.ss florida/miami n*ggas.

Take your losses and stfu
 5 years ago '10        #289
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,760 | Props total: 8710 8710
 Graftedgenes said:
50-Cent supposedly ran away after the f!ght started which is why Gunplay is the last man standing and still throwing punches after slapping 50-Cent
 09-30-2012, 12:46 PM         #290
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent back, I'm about to cop his next album.
 5 years ago '10        #291
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
That willy d sounding cokehead lucky he aint end up like busta bodyguard

count you're blessings
 5 years ago '10        #292
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
MMG lost. G-Unit has Gunplays chain.
 09-30-2012, 12:52 PM         #293
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
MMG lost. G-Unit has Gunplays chain.
Who is G-Unit?

The rumor is that 50-Cent wants to swap the chain for a relevant rap-career or a hit song.
 09-30-2012, 12:55 PM         #294
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean 50 already made his bread and showed you that he do it. I'm pretty sure 50 don't give a fu*k about nothing. He paid he can do what what he wanna do, I'm sure he don't care about fame. He probably want to put out music, but he's not trying to please no one.
 5 years ago '07        #295
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
50 & g-unit >>>>>>>
 5 years ago '09        #296
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,486 | Props total: 1891 1891
i hate when n*ggas be hype screaming worldstar while recording something... smh at these hoes a.ss n*ggas out here trynna make a buck off some footage...
 5 years ago '10        #297
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853 OP
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 11379 11379
it's confirmed they got this n*gga gunplay's chain, it's gonna be a wrap lmao

50 found some new promo for g-unit lol
 09-30-2012, 01:23 PM         #298
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Even if Ross was a CO, doesn't mean he couldn't have been a crooked one. Maybe he WAS moving work inside...Being a member of law enforcement doesn't guarantee a person is on the straight & narrow. You never saw Training Day?
Ppl say fu*k the police, Co', and security guards everyday cuz they feel like them n*ggas be on some crooked sh*t but when it comes down to a rap n*gga being involved in one of those, u gt the " man he aint do none of that sh*t he rap ab cuz he was a CO/police"

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 09-30-2012 at 01:42 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #299
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
 Graftedgenes said:
Who is G-Unit?

The rumor is that 50-Cent wants to swap the chain for a relevant rap-career or a hit song.
lmao yeah cuz Gunplay will outsell 50 cent. 50 Cent could buy Gunplays contract and put him on the shelf for the rest of his career and still have more money and success in his career than Gunplay ever will.
 09-30-2012, 01:33 PM         #300
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 otherside said:
its the total opposite of the 50 & Game situation... Meek around Banks & Jeezy every now, ross wont say nothing... Game airs out his respect for Jada n Joe n he off the Unit the nxt day
I dnt think Ross cares ab that sh*t like 50 did as far as anybody outside of gunplay. Obviously Ross came in the rap game with gunplay so it wld be disloyal if gunplay was choppin it up with Ross' enemies but instead ppl think Meek coolin it(taking pics) wit jeezy, 50 etc is a big deal
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy