MTV Confirms 50 Cent & G-Unit BEAT The sh-t Out Of MMG's Gunplay & Altercation With Diddy

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 60
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 money36 said:
In the video gunplay is beating someone to the ground. How is that getting beat the sh*t out of when he was giving the beating.
Looks to me like he is "beasting" on a dude who just got sprayed with mase.....you can see the dude going down and everybody near him running before Gunplay goes after him......thats prolly the only shots he got in.
 5 years ago '12        #182
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$20,819 | Props total: 1737 1737
at people saying the Unit is back.
 5 years ago '04        #183
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
 Player 1 said:
What the hell?
hip hop lost
shut up pus*y
 5 years ago '06        #184
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3705 3705
 Johnny Tapwater said:
bi*ches respect the 5 people for doing the jumping on 1 n*gga ....


Real n*ggas respect the n*gga that got jumped and kept f!ghting and came back for more..



Some of you fu*k around n*ggas don't get it ...

I'm chilling tho...
this.... he caught one of them dudes slipping.. didn't care the police was watching. Got pepper sprayed... i think he redeemed his loss..
 5 years ago '11        #185
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 fmf_123 said:
I give gun play props. I would smack 2 chains for not helping since he was close by though and I feel meek mill is gonna have some problems in mmg cuz of this for being all friendly with mike. If I was gunplay, I would make meek give me the home addy or get this dude mike set up and if he denies me, I would give him the jungle soul clap right after for denying
Close the thread after this I mean bx dudes is
Doctors, street n*ggas,pimps,professional athletes, really matter to the artist they diss,taste makers,extremely popular yell™
 5 years ago '06        #186
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3705 3705
People Viewing This Topic: 291 (150 members and 141 guests)
sunsetnVine, millengr, alogan9225, Fam37, tru1, pt4000, Mercury, gonzo, ghost213, bigvandal, bdogg81, Duntaz, blkcasper, Viper504, skeemin4thadoe, paychexx, hailinfromga, beebah79, DJ Blackout, L.or.D, Bkjj11, shaungotti, REALBUG01, J.Stevens, diego, RUBENR, SnakeEyes718, Profyt, superio06, Spazmatic843, gameofchris, Gtownkid04, clarence1986, plhash, mista_millz, thegod, ayaknow, abediesel, runitback1, mafiaboy, MasterP bi*ch, s1eepyboy, Mintz, thugworldorder, suthurnlatino, Big Money Boy, homicyde, Joe Clark, young russ, sn3akuhfi3nd, YoungR, nizz, makaveli_420, hulk161, drhodes777, hustletaylor, A~team, rapgamerdotcom, FEDORER, The Dauqs, jayyast, Mischif, vigilante1le, D-Train, eljesserocks, +HydrO+, djkidd, Jetblack, reyesdaze, ALPHABETBOY, alou3187, WATITDOCUZ, mccauley318, weezy252, Defknight, youngral, deebo41, PROPH07, bkelk8, One Ton, GotStox, Nautilus O, dcashalston, The Clone, selfishpimpin, shawnsmooth, eric4497, eastsidecain, ballsjohnson, jae premier, Unpredictable, 1337_ONE, gdash72, LAMarsMSG, Dungeonboy, Bart Pimpson, jaymello2, young dot, Infrar3d, mR ReZiW, jburwell, Neohuey89, IllBandit, Scallinno, hahag1, Drich1998, JamcnPrettyboy, lethalastro, jaydee563, sincere30, OJ's_sword, jimmybean21, el_amin34, Burym3ag, mtva24, ddlburketh, yitty, bxrulez, nosaints05, LicensedLegend, goat2555, infam0uskills, Darksoulja, hazdot, jaynat603, FukWitDreDay, daboahmiz, Head2DaSky, Aleandroid, Roman Philips, El Squanto, awww, Airbarto1, stillrising804, IMChillin730, jaybpaid, MrBanga



wow
 5 years ago '04        #187
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$13,327 | Props total: 5754 5754
its funny how n*ggaz always talkin about gunplay being a junky but yet they always have to jump him. From what I see he fought till the end. So he get respect 4 that.
 5 years ago '11        #188
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3761 3761
Full footage in process of getting sold to TMZ, so were gonna have to wait to see more.
 09-30-2012, 09:49 AM         #189
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunsetnVine said:
People Viewing This Topic: 291 (150 members and 141 guests)
sunsetnVine, millengr, alogan9225, Fam37, tru1, pt4000, Mercury, gonzo, ghost213, bigvandal, bdogg81, Duntaz, blkcasper, Viper504, skeemin4thadoe, paychexx, hailinfromga, beebah79, DJ Blackout, L.or.D, Bkjj11, shaungotti, REALBUG01, J.Stevens, diego, RUBENR, SnakeEyes718, Profyt, superio06, Spazmatic843, gameofchris, Gtownkid04, clarence1986, plhash, mista_millz, thegod, ayaknow, abediesel, runitback1, mafiaboy, MasterP bi*ch, s1eepyboy, Mintz, thugworldorder, suthurnlatino, Big Money Boy, homicyde, Joe Clark, young russ, sn3akuhfi3nd, YoungR, nizz, makaveli_420, hulk161, drhodes777, hustletaylor, A~team, rapgamerdotcom, FEDORER, The Dauqs, jayyast, Mischif, vigilante1le, D-Train, eljesserocks, +HydrO+, djkidd, Jetblack, reyesdaze, ALPHABETBOY, alou3187, WATITDOCUZ, mccauley318, weezy252, Defknight, youngral, deebo41, PROPH07, bkelk8, One Ton, GotStox, Nautilus O, dcashalston, The Clone, selfishpimpin, shawnsmooth, eric4497, eastsidecain, ballsjohnson, jae premier, Unpredictable, 1337_ONE, gdash72, LAMarsMSG, Dungeonboy, Bart Pimpson, jaymello2, young dot, Infrar3d, mR ReZiW, jburwell, Neohuey89, IllBandit, Scallinno, hahag1, Drich1998, JamcnPrettyboy, lethalastro, jaydee563, sincere30, OJ's_sword, jimmybean21, el_amin34, Burym3ag, mtva24, ddlburketh, yitty, bxrulez, nosaints05, LicensedLegend, goat2555, infam0uskills, Darksoulja, hazdot, jaynat603, FukWitDreDay, daboahmiz, Head2DaSky, Aleandroid, Roman Philips, El Squanto, awww, Airbarto1, stillrising804, IMChillin730, jaybpaid, MrBanga



wow
98% hoping and praying that MMG take a L lmao...such dummies...but i did hear 50 wash Gunplay...n*gga got to be fu*king retarded to step up to 50...especially by himself
 5 years ago '05        #190
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 KingP1n said:
2Chainz & 50 cool so...
Well Meek knew Mike & 50 before MMG anyway so.
Mike going away soon anyway for 7 Years in October.
Same thing happened when The Game got kicked out of G-Unit for not beefin with people he was cool with before he joined G-unit.... Jadakiss and Fat Joe, but y'll say 50 in the right for that? double standard a.ss n*ggaz.

Wheres the proof that G-unit was involved? I just see Gunplay wacking a dude and then he gets a big can of mase in the face by police or security. That G-unit guy was lucky the police was there to serve and protect him
 5 years ago '08        #191
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12522 12522
 sunsetnVine said:
People Viewing This Topic: 291 (150 members and 141 guests)
sunsetnVine, millengr, alogan9225, Fam37, tru1, pt4000, Mercury, gonzo, ghost213, bigvandal, bdogg81, Duntaz, blkcasper, Viper504, skeemin4thadoe, paychexx, hailinfromga, beebah79, DJ Blackout, L.or.D, Bkjj11, shaungotti, REALBUG01, J.Stevens, diego, RUBENR, SnakeEyes718, Profyt, superio06, Spazmatic843, gameofchris, Gtownkid04, clarence1986, plhash, mista_millz, thegod, ayaknow, abediesel, runitback1, mafiaboy, MasterP bi*ch, s1eepyboy, Mintz, thugworldorder, suthurnlatino, Big Money Boy, homicyde, Joe Clark, young russ, sn3akuhfi3nd, YoungR, nizz, makaveli_420, hulk161, drhodes777, hustletaylor, A~team, rapgamerdotcom, FEDORER, The Dauqs, jayyast, Mischif, vigilante1le, D-Train, eljesserocks, +HydrO+, djkidd, Jetblack, reyesdaze, ALPHABETBOY, alou3187, WATITDOCUZ, mccauley318, weezy252, Defknight, youngral, deebo41, PROPH07, bkelk8, One Ton, GotStox, Nautilus O, dcashalston, The Clone, selfishpimpin, shawnsmooth, eric4497, eastsidecain, ballsjohnson, jae premier, Unpredictable, 1337_ONE, gdash72, LAMarsMSG, Dungeonboy, Bart Pimpson, jaymello2, young dot, Infrar3d, mR ReZiW, jburwell, Neohuey89, IllBandit, Scallinno, hahag1, Drich1998, JamcnPrettyboy, lethalastro, jaydee563, sincere30, OJ's_sword, jimmybean21, el_amin34, Burym3ag, mtva24, ddlburketh, yitty, bxrulez, nosaints05, LicensedLegend, goat2555, infam0uskills, Darksoulja, hazdot, jaynat603, FukWitDreDay, daboahmiz, Head2DaSky, Aleandroid, Roman Philips, El Squanto, awww, Airbarto1, stillrising804, IMChillin730, jaybpaid, MrBanga



wow
I hate when f*ggots do this....we all can see who's viewing this page we don't need a bum to post it...fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '05        #192
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 Johnny Tapwater said:
bi*ches respect the 5 people for doing the jumping on 1 n*gga ....


Real n*ggas respect the n*gga that got jumped and kept f!ghting and came back for more..



Some of you fu*k around n*ggas don't get it ...

I'm chilling tho...
Co-Sign..... you damm right but you know how these G-unit stans be......


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #193
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 1053 1053
 k3llz said:
98% hoping and praying that MMG take a L lmao...such dummies...but i did hear 50 wash Gunplay...n*gga got to be fu*king retarded to step up to 50...especially by himself
thats what im saying... n*gga must of been on drugs trying to see 50... by himself
 5 years ago '07        #194
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
Exactly why I don't go anywhere where there is a large abundance of black people. n*ggas always trying to pop off.
 5 years ago '11        #195
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3761 3761
 ghost213 said:
Same thing happened when The Game got kicked out of G-Unit for not beefin with people he was cool with before he joined G-unit.... Jadakiss and Fat Joe, but y'll say 50 in the right for that? double standard a.ss n*ggaz.

Wheres the proof that G-unit was involved? I just see Gunplay wacking a dude and then he gets a big can of mase in the face by police or security. That G-unit guy was lucky the police was there to serve and protect him
Game wasn't cool with them?
He just said he liked them and had respect, I dont think Game knew them personally.

Same guy who sent this WSHH footage said...
You can clearly hear somebody say watch out Yayo in that footage.

From what I gather they jumped him, police came, gunit started clearing off and Knox being that he a big n*gga wasn't fast enough and got sprayed with mase or punched whilst he was running allowing Gunplay to lay into him.
As at the start of the footage you can see Knox bent over slighty then Gunplay comes in punching him.

Apparently Gunplay started it anyway by try to punch 50 I heard
 5 years ago '05        #196
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 cankstoochie said:
thats what im saying... n*gga must of been on drugs trying to see 50... by himself
So why did 4 or 5 other guys get involved? couldnt 50 take him out by himself?
 5 years ago '11        #197
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
If there is footage of fitty smacking gunplay

neither side won for now...
have to wait for that full footage and then we will all know that gunit won
 09-30-2012, 09:59 AM         #198
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
thats what im saying... n*gga must of been on drugs trying to see 50... by himself
lmao that was fu*king retarded...only question i need to know...is where was them other MMG dudes at, is it possible this dumb muthafu*ka actually went looking for it....1 deep? if so
 09-30-2012, 10:01 AM         #199
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just watched the video, GunPlay was throwing down

Where was the rest of MMG though..

Salute to Gunplay
 09-30-2012, 10:04 AM         #200
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I ain't seen G-Unit wiggers this excited since Paris Hilton came out with the glittery sun-tan lotion.


So beyond the gossip & rumors what have we learned from the video evidence?


On the flip tho' you already knew the event was going to have some negativity and divisiion just based on who was invited.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy