Cruz fires back at Falcons' White: 'I've got a ring back home'

most viewed right now
 136
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-30-2012, 11:08 PM         #101
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cruz is a great slot receiver
 5 years ago '10        #102
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Switchc2390 said:
So 9 Receptions, 109 yards and a TD is a bad game?


I said good game bi*ch.......



however 169 2 touchdowns in a win is a little better.......just a little.
 5 years ago '08        #103
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 peeyump said:
I said good game bi*ch.......



however 169 2 touchdowns in a win is a little better.......just a little.
It's on the first half of the season, you Atlanta n*ggas too hyped man.


 tazbk said:
Didn't Roddy lead the league in drops last year? Didn't he just drop a TD? I thought slot receivers playing over the middle was considered tougher than playing on the outside. What is this clown talking about. Lose more and more respect for this dude Roddy every year. Didn't Cruz prove his status breaking single-season Giants receiving record and abusing SF, the toughest D in the league in last year playoffs?

Where were you in that playoff game against the Giants Roddy? Nicks had 115 yards and Roddy and Julio has a total of 116 by themselves. GTFOH.
 5 years ago '06        #104
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,470 | Props total: 17910 17910
 peeyump said:
I said good game bi*ch.......



however 169 2 touchdowns in a win is a little better.......just a little.
n*gga Roddy had Julio on the other side you and me both know if Nicks was on the other side Cruz would have had more yards
 5 years ago '10        #105
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 YoungRay20 said:
It's on the first half of the season, you Atlanta n*ggas too hyped man.






 YoungRay20 said:
It's on the first half of the season, you Atlanta n*ggas too hyped man.






hyped? n*gga you act like we running around this bi*ch talking about how we super bowl bound.....we enjoying the season motherfu*ker......dont hate on our joy cause you bi*ches struggling.


Had yall beat the Eagles today you c*ck sucking bi*ches would be talking all kinds of sh*t tonight.........
 5 years ago '10        #106
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Rique said:
n*gga Roddy had Julio on the other side you and me both know if Nicks was on the other side Cruz would have had more yards


from the slot? Maybe........but like you said Hicks was out and ya boy was line up where? In the slot................Cruz in the slot thats a scary sight................Cruz on the outside.....thats a run blocker.
 5 years ago '05        #107
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3228 3228
 peeyump said:
I said good game bi*ch.......



however 169 2 touchdowns in a win is a little better.......just a little.
Seemed pretty sarcastic with that smilie...kind of like your second comment. Either way Cruz play speaks for itself..he's a good receiver doesn't have to prove sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #108
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Michael 1987 said:
Roddy called him out an Cruz responded with that L.
you acting like cruz did ball out today

just like ya quick to say mccoy owns the giants well cruz owns the eagles
 5 years ago '10        #109
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Switchc2390 said:
Seemed pretty sarcastic with that smilie...kind of like your second comment. Either way Cruz play speaks for itself..he's a good receiver doesn't have to prove sh*t.


I dont care how it seemed......he had a good game....not a great game though......n*gga wasnt even targeted when yall need yards and a touchdown.....they targeted Barden on the outside......and the whole point of this back and forth sh*t was Roddy said ya boy a slot reciever..........and here we have a division game with ya #1 out and yall slide Barden and Hicks in but keep Cruz in the slot...........what the fu*k does that tell you n*ggaz?
 5 years ago '05        #110
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3228 3228
 peeyump said:
I dont care how it seemed......he had a good game....not a great game though......n*gga wasnt even targeted when yall need yards and a touchdown.....they targeted Barden on the outside......and the whole point of this back and forth sh*t was Roddy said ya boy a slot reciever..........and here we have a division game with ya #1 out and yall slide Barden and Hicks in but keep Cruz in the slot...........what the fu*k does that tell you n*ggaz?
It wasn't about him saying he was a slot receiver it was about him inferring he was "just a slot receiver" when the big guys play outside. So then some of us said he plays both in and out and you got all butt hurt about it and tried to twist people's words.

Cruz was targeted plenty of times on the last drive, and a lot of important drives before it. Cruz was one of the biggest members of an offense that won a superbowl last year..and Roddy has NEVER won a superbowl. What does that tell you n*gga?
 5 years ago '10        #111
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Switchc2390 said:
It wasn't about him saying he was a slot receiver it was about him inferring he was "just a slot receiver" when the big guys play outside. So then some of us said he plays both in and out and you got all butt hurt about it and tried to twist people's words.

Cruz was targeted plenty of times on the last drive, and a lot of important drives before it. Cruz was one of the biggest members of an offense that won a superbowl last year..and Roddy has NEVER won a superbowl. What does that tell you n*gga?

LOL see this what im talking about....you talking about n*ggaz getting butt hurt....it dont matter to me but its funny fu*king with you n*ggaz cause yall get all emotional over it. All dude was saying is you cant compare the two......it was a quick interview not an essay. Yall got from it what yall wanted to get from it and that was an insult. You cant compare the two....I just laid it out for you........the Giants just laid it out for you.......Hicks out......Cruz STILL in the slot. When he was on the outside he was run blocking. If Roddy is out Julio is going to fill in for him. Roddy will go in the slot every now and then.........Cruz stay in the slot and line up outside every now and then. Its really that simple. On that last drive through yall target was Barden over and over again. I guess Brandon Boykin had 80 on lock or something.
 5 years ago '06        #112
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$40,470 | Props total: 17910 17910
 peeyump said:
I dont care how it seemed......he had a good game....not a great game though......n*gga wasnt even targeted when yall need yards and a touchdown.....they targeted Barden on the outside......and the whole point of this back and forth sh*t was Roddy said ya boy a slot reciever..........and here we have a division game with ya #1 out and yall slide Barden and Hicks in but keep Cruz in the slot...........what the fu*k does that tell you n*ggaz?
Why do you keep calling Nicks Hicks? Is that a diss of some sort? Or do you think his name is Hakeem Hicks?
 5 years ago '05        #113
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3228 3228
 peeyump said:
LOL see this what im talking about....you talking about n*ggaz getting butt hurt....it dont matter to me but its funny fu*king with you n*ggaz cause yall get all emotional over it. All dude was saying is you cant compare the two......it was a quick interview not an essay. Yall got from it what yall wanted to get from it and that was an insult. You cant compare the two....I just laid it out for you........the Giants just laid it out for you.......Hicks out......Cruz STILL in the slot. When he was on the outside he was run blocking. If Roddy is out Julio is going to fill in for him. Roddy will go in the slot every now and then.........Cruz stay in the slot and line up outside every now and then. Its really that simple. On that last drive through yall target was Barden over and over again. I guess Brandon Boykin had 80 on lock or something.
To the bold..did anybody deny that? That's exactly what the fu*k we're saying.

At the same time you can't tell me "The big boys line up on the outside" when asked about Cruz is not an insult towards him. I don't care what Roddy says at all..doesn't affect me and as Victor already said it doesn't affect him..but still let's just call a spade a spade.
 09-30-2012, 11:50 PM         #114
natibeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all roddy white need too worry about that fu*k up a.ss hair line of his and jones id not a better wide out then a.j green so he need to shut the fu*k up a play his game and buy some hair and cover that big a.ss forehead of his im out
 5 years ago '10        #115
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Rique said:
Why do you keep calling Nicks Hicks? Is that a diss of some sort? Or do you think his name is Hakeem Hicks?
Thats just what I do...its not a diss its just like I refer to RG3 as Bob.
 5 years ago '10        #116
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 natibeats said:
first of all roddy white need too worry about that fu*k up a.ss hair line of his and jones id not a better wide out then a.j green so he need to shut the fu*k up a play his game and buy some hair and cover that big a.ss forehead of his im out



someone translate this sh*t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy