Sep 29 - Man Tells Story About Recovering From Marijuana

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2012, 10:57 AM         #61
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh my god this is laughable. Marijuana Anyonymous? You gotta be fu*king kidding me.

The least addictive psycho-active substance known to man. Yes that includes caffeine, nicotine, even sugar for some people. I'm not saying there are absolutely no negatives to smoking weed, not saying that at all. Its just not addictive! Habit-forming, yes. Habit forming is another way of describing something that is not addictive but that you like doing and therefore might start doing it habitually.

This dude either had underlying mental health issues that he was self-medicating with THC and doesn't realize it so hes blaming the weed, or he is a big ol pus*y. Real addiction is trivialized by bullsh*t like this.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 09-30-2012 at 11:03 AM..
 09-30-2012, 11:01 AM         #62
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:
i know many people who would be WAY better off if they stopped blazin every other hour
Totally agree, but just because using large amounts every single day has a negative impact on some people, and they don't stop doing it, doesn't necessitate an actual addiction, not at all. Weed is simply a choice. That situation is a series of choices. I have been there, and when I made the choice to stop smoking, the next day I had VERY MILD cravings, but that was it. By day 2 you are good to go, and very quickly stop even caring about it

If you have ever experienced real physical addiction to a drug you know that, at the very beginning its a choice and than slowly your body-mind start making the decisions for you...

Alcohol is definitely included in that category, big time.
 09-30-2012, 11:14 AM         #63
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some people laugh at alcohol anonymous too, some people just don't know how to balance everything in their life, there are a lot of contributing factors that can cause someone to go down the drain.

Smoking weed, altering perceptions, lost of short term memory, addiction, financing, time consuming. These are all factors that deal with smoking weed, some people can balance, some can't. It's like looking at life and being rich and looking at the poor people and saying "why can't they get right?"
 09-30-2012, 11:20 AM         #64
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People who are former Heroin addicts, or even Alcoholics for that matter, who have been clean and sober for 20+ years will tell you they still think about using every single day. EVERY SINGLE DAY! It's in their dreams, its on their minds constantly even when they haven't touched their drug of choice for DECADES. That is what an addictive drug is.

I grew up in Vermont, I didn't go to high school, I went to school high. In early college it was the heaviest I was smoking all day, ya know anywhere from 3-8 sessions daily hah. Yes my academics suffered, but my priorities just weren't right, I was immature. Then I grew the fu*k up, and now I can take it or leave it. If I decide to buy a little bag, than thats what I decided and I might smoke daily for a few days, than I put it down and don't even think about it, especially when I got more important sh*t to do.

I've also had 3 major surgeries, so I love me some opiates, and I am a mild-moderate alcoholic. So this kinda sh*t really gets to me. Dude either doesn't truly understand the meaning of the word addiction, or like I said, is a pus*y.
 09-30-2012, 11:24 AM         #65
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
Some people laugh at alcohol anonymous too
Who the fu*k does that? Only an ignorant, obnoxious as*hole would do that. For the record AA deals with all drug addictions, and most drug addicts go to AA as opposed to NA, even if drinking is not their main vice. Depends, but I've been to meetings and the discussion is only about 50% about alcohol at most.
 5 years ago '08        #66
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
this thread is way too long. moral of the story...n*ggas will blame anything but themselves
 5 years ago '10        #67
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
 slimdogg3325 said:
cant turn around from real drugs like that. weed wins again...
you sir are retarded. go to an AA meeting. i see people turning it around after banging out heroin for 10 years, coke, pills etc. Just because you havent seen it, doesnt mean it doesnt happen. weed takes different effects on anyone. i didnt like the high after a long time of smoking and kept on. i say good for this dude. the only difference is that people on other drugs go way lower than one might go on weed.
 5 years ago '10        #68
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
oh, and ill put money on everyone that thinks MA or this dude is a joke, smokes mad weed and doesnt want to admit they have a problem. it pisses them off that smoking a sh*t ton of weed is not normal and a serious problem, thus having to think about what the effects are gonna take on them rather then just being ok with smoking the rest of their lives.

besides, any broad that is doin something with their life doesnt want some loser who blazes non stop. bet this dude in the story is getting mad pus*y now too. he won. weed smokers calling him a loser LOST
 5 years ago '10        #69
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Yall still arguing about this? n*gga didn't have his mind in the right place and he chose weed as his crutch. It wasn't the weeds fault. It was his. He could've chose overeating or used literally any other food/drug as a crutch for his shortcomings. This particular dude chose weed.

Me? I've done plenty of drugs ranging from cigarettes to coke to prescription pills. As my mind is in the right place and I'm in control of myself, I've never once had an addiction.

Addiction falls on the mindset of the user. Get it right people
 5 years ago '07        #70
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Dray said:
ever law student I know smokes
Same here and they get BUSY
 5 years ago '04        #71
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
i meant world......n no i wasnt high fyi. just calling bullsh*t.
 09-30-2012, 03:59 PM         #72
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you cant be productive on weed then dont smoke it. just like some people cant be productive on alcohol. not when they are drunk but some people suffer from alcoholism and just cant touch it ever or they get sucked into it. aint nobody ever gonna make a thread about that and say people shouldnt drink. cause it dont fit everybody and you know it.

ultimately what i dont like is the excuses. some people you gotta understand wont just take responsibility for themselves. you know the government is against them or weed ruined their life.

how the fu*k you let weed ruin your life, what a weak minded idiot. i aint saying he should handle it but realize he couldnt.

you could literally substitute weed in this guys bs for even something like that warcraft game. addictive personalities, still cant see its their problem. not the games problem, or weed, or alcohol.

Last edited by Ni2; 09-30-2012 at 04:05 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #73
59fifty 
space
space
$22,713 | Props total: 10159 10159
Maaan if i dont get high b4 n during work i would prolly end up quittin the job...ive done it several times...weed hasnt ruined my life, it being illegal has ruined my life
 09-30-2012, 04:34 PM         #74
K PeeZy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheUzualSuSpect said:
I'm supposed to be impressed cuz this no motivation in life loser who cudnt handle his weed stopped smoking? fvck this guy everyone smokes weed its about prioritizing and putting ur responsibilities first. This nigguhs a fvckin dumbass he's lucky that it was only weed instead of sum serious shyt. But w/e can't hate on success and seems that he got his shyt together so good for him but he still a bi*ch nigguh for tryna blame weed for his addictive personality and having no ambitions.
agree with most of this but still not really impressed, imo he choose to be lazy and just happen to smoke all day non stop
 09-30-2012, 04:45 PM         #75
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You people get so offended when people say something not in favor about weed.... Props to him for getting his life back on track..Even though "it's just weed" it's still a drug and u can be addicted to anything.... Weed Smokers are
 5 years ago '05        #76
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
a drug is a drug. weed makes u lazy and hinders your mental processing. if u think smokin weed isnt bad then why is smokin meth bad? what because of the comedown??? man up then...
the problem is you people keep finding faults when you fail to realize someone is changing their life around. it isnt the drug, it is the person. i wouldn't say marijuana is to blame, but i say it isn't helping either.
 09-30-2012, 06:52 PM         #77
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
if u think smokin weed isnt bad then why is smokin meth bad?
Huh? Did you actually think that was an intelligent question or something? I do agree to some extent with your general point, that if your going to use drugs its kinda like pick your poison, they all have pros and cons. But some have A LOT more cons. That question you posed is fu*kin retarded.
 5 years ago '07        #78
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,442 | Props total: 16168 16168
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
a drug is a drug. weed makes u lazy and hinders your mental processing. if u think smokin weed isnt bad then why is smokin meth bad? what because of the comedown??? man up then...
the problem is you people keep finding faults when you fail to realize someone is changing their life around. it isnt the drug, it is the person. i wouldn't say marijuana is to blame, but i say it isn't helping either.
thats the thing about being responsible though... meth has more side effects than mental...as opposed to MJ..so there is quite a difference. But TV can make people lazy and hinder mental process too...

SO Mary has many things it can be helpful for.. if your a person that can't function on it why do it.. and why make it illegal when its readily available as it is?
 5 years ago '11        #79
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 2752 2752
I blow EVERYDAY to wind down, if anything goes wrong in my life, it aint cuz I was high
 5 years ago '12        #80
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
I feel like the only n*gga in here whose life has gotten better after experimenting with weed...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago