Sep 29 - 14 year old girl has baby in toilet and then kills it

most viewed right now
 180
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-30-2012, 07:28 AM         #41
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Late....
 5 years ago '09        #42
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,618 | Props total: 1797 1797
the mother is a motherfu*ker
 5 years ago '04        #43
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 FoShizzle8 said:


you're a retard. how can you compare someone's blatant ignorance to murder??? you just come into these threads to make black people look like simpletons. in a thread where white people are ACTUAL murderERS. you're a clown.

 FoShizzle8 said:
oh and since the topic is about people having kids



that someone should be the person who decided to have all them kids imo
well, at least she had all the kids and didn't strangle any of them at birth and put their corpse into the laundry you fu*king idiot.

dude, i mean seriously, HOW THE fu*k CAN YOU COMPARE THESE VIDEOS TO THIS STORY OF THIS DISTURBED a.ss TEENAGER murderING A fu*kING BABY?????

just start the process.....
[pic - click to view]



 kevante said:
But would you have called the cops on your own daughter in that circumstance?
i peeped that too. i didn't get that either. as a parent, the last thing that i would want to see is my child in jail. i'd be the last person to call the cops on them just because. i don't care what they did, even if it was against me. i'd just beat the sh*t outta them for it. still, i'd try to resolve it without the police. your kids are going to make mistakes. people have to realize that the cops are not help. her mother is definitely kicking herself for that one. the baby is never coming back, and neither is the daughter now. and when she does, she's going to be fu*ked up completely.

 noverum said:
You can blame a parent for poor life choices; you can blame a parent for under-age promiscuity; you can blame a parent for teenage pregnancy. You cannot blame a parent for a horrific act of violence that defies intrinsic maternal/paternal function present in all sane human beings. You cannot blame a parent for the pathological destruction of life.

There are millions of minors being raised in negligent, abusive and dysfunctional environments; but only the insane would k!ll a new-born child with their bare hands. This 14 year-old's behaviour carries all the hallmarks of a psychopath: To concoct a plan of pregnancy concealment for months, before taking the necessary precautions immediately before and after delivery to avoid being cornered into a 'teenage mom' scenario; to store the corpse in a cardboard box like a discarded doll, without sufficient conscience for confession; but instead, to have it rot away in one's room as one goes about their day.
By conventional definition, the 14 year old girl in this story has, contained within her, a hideous monster incompatible with contemporary life.

No amount of parenting can reverse a course into madness; a destination that this person has well and truly arrived at.
well, said. i agree with what you're saying. i can understand...well...yea, choice is a subjective thing. the mother is definitely blaming herself as a parent would. i can't disagree with your statement. however, i think that there is some responsibility on the parent for not realizing your daughter is pregnant for nine months??? fu*k outta here. the baby was nine lbs....she had to have been huge. the mother had to be missing on that one. she has to get a lot of the blame, actually. not for the heinous murder, however, that could've possibly been prevented were she paying attention to her child more. no way in hell my sister was gonna be going in and out my cribb growing up, going full term through a 9 month pregnancy and my mom not AT LEAST finding out. what happens after that is another thing however your daughter goes through a full term pregnancy, you see her pretty much daily and you don't even know?????????????????????????? yea, i'mma have to disagree with you on this one come to think of it. this is 90% the moms fault for being a fu*king moron or needing a new prescription of glasses.


Last edited by getyagameup; 09-30-2012 at 08:41 AM..
 09-30-2012, 10:44 AM         #44
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:


 FoShizzle8 said:
oh and since the topic is about people having kids



that someone should be the person who decided to have all them kids imo

[video - click to view]


you wanna go back and forth all day and I can post videos of white people acting up?

get all the way the fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '07        #45
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 noverum said:
You can blame a parent for poor life choices; you can blame a parent for under-age promiscuity; you can blame a parent for teenage pregnancy. You cannot blame a parent for a horrific act of violence that defies intrinsic maternal/paternal function present in all sane human beings. You cannot blame a parent for the pathological destruction of life.

There are millions of minors being raised in negligent, abusive and dysfunctional environments; but only the insane would k!ll a new-born child with their bare hands. This 14 year-old's behaviour carries all the hallmarks of a psychopath: To concoct a plan of pregnancy concealment for months, before taking the necessary precautions immediately before and after delivery to avoid being cornered into a 'teenage mom' scenario; to store the corpse in a cardboard box like a discarded doll, without sufficient conscience for confession; but instead, to have it rot away in one's room as one goes about their day.
By conventional definition, the 14 year old girl in this story has, contained within her, a hideous monster incompatible with contemporary life.

No amount of parenting can reverse a course into madness; a destination that this person has well and truly arrived at.
lay off tha horror flix and lifetime channel dude
 5 years ago '11        #46
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 S E L F said:
RE: Newborn strangled to death...




[pic - click to view]


 5 years ago '05        #47
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
Why wouldn't she just get rid of the corpse though? It'd be easy to get away with a murder of a person nobody ever knew existed.
 5 years ago '05        #48
drosmoka 
space
avatar space
space
$1,729 | Props total: 1 1
oh god dam.............. only in fla.............. i mean i love my state but come the fu*k on
 09-30-2012, 03:03 PM         #49
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP to that poor baby.

Soon as I read the word "scissors" i couldnt finish reading
 5 years ago '11        #50
slurricane81 
space
avatar space
space
$358 | Props total: 3 3
Jesus christ theres a thing called adoption if you dont want yout own child. This is beyond sickening, people like need to be automatically k!lled off themselves. I dont care how young she is.
 5 years ago '11        #51
slurricane81 
space
avatar space
space
$358 | Props total: 3 3
*this
 5 years ago '08        #52
SantinoMurder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
this cant be real
 10-01-2012, 01:30 AM         #53
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slurricane81 said:
Jesus christ theres a thing called adoption if you dont want yout own child. This is beyond sickening, people like need to be automatically k!lled off themselves. I dont care how young she is.
she did abort it
 10-01-2012, 06:16 PM         #54
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is it u bastards always have to cast blame.....she was 14.....how many of us were fu*king without the jimmy at that age?.....this is just sad.....if convicted she is never getting out of jail......get her counseling........put her on probation......but dont treat like a low life for being scared and stupid.......regardless of race this is a very sad story........
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
58 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy