Best Photobomb Ever! Stingray Drops In Pic Unexpectantly

most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
45 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
108 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4073 4073
 ONESUN187 said:
thats not a stingray dumbass its a manta ray....smh
Um, no it's not. You clearly don't know what a manta ray looks like, you're a fu*king moron.
 6 years ago '08        #42
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6874 6874
lol at the guy behind the Ray, holding it up.
 09-29-2012, 08:39 AM         #43
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saw Knife Party post this on fb yesterday that stingray is the man for that one
 6 years ago '05        #44
why? 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 1 1
Fried sting ray is the sh*t
You only eat the wing though
 6 years ago '07        #45
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,904 | Props total: 2288 2288
 mysticmoron109 said:

[pic - click to view]



sup dude? there are two place in Cayman where u can swim with stingrays. theres stingray city which is more of a scuba site (about 30 feet of water) and the sand bar, which as u can see is about 3-6 feet deep.

fishermen used to clean their catch there about 50-60 years ago and the stingrays have been gathering there ever since. i dont know exactly when it started but obviously this phenomenon became a tourist attraction.

people can now hand feed the stingrays using squid mainly. the rays are very tame and people can pick them up out of the water n sh*t, as is shown in this picture. as far as i am aware there have been 0 injuries there.

the large stingrays are the females and the small stingrays are the males. all of these rays are wild and have all their stingers etc, if they wanted to they could fu*k u up.

we used to fu*k with people all the time putting squid down in peoples pants and sh*t and the stingray would ambush the people trying to get to the squid in their bthing suits. lol ... was hilarious. keep in mind some of these big rays can weigh like 100 lbs.



u aint sticking me in that water n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #46
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,249 | Props total: 675 675
 JBoi301 said:
they just chillin like that stingray dont have that deadly tail

[pic - click to view]



Mizz Dr?
 6 years ago '04        #47
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,890 | Props total: 3611 3611
 mysticmoron109 said:

[pic - click to view]



sup dude? there are two place in Cayman where u can swim with stingrays. theres stingray city which is more of a scuba site (about 30 feet of water) and the sand bar, which as u can see is about 3-6 feet deep.

fishermen used to clean their catch there about 50-60 years ago and the stingrays have been gathering there ever since. i dont know exactly when it started but obviously this phenomenon became a tourist attraction.

people can now hand feed the stingrays using squid mainly. the rays are very tame and people can pick them up out of the water n sh*t, as is shown in this picture. as far as i am aware there have been 0 injuries there.

the large stingrays are the females and the small stingrays are the males. all of these rays are wild and have all their stingers etc, if they wanted to they could fu*k u up.

we used to fu*k with people all the time putting squid down in peoples pants and sh*t and the stingray would ambush the people trying to get to the squid in their bthing suits. lol ... was hilarious. keep in mind some of these big rays can weigh like 100 lbs.



Yup, I was there around 10 years ago on a family vacation.

Pretty dope.
 6 years ago '04        #48
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,890 | Props total: 3611 3611
 Delbert Mengel said:
looks like the woman on the right is cupping her right brea$t

also looks like a reflection of brea$ts in the water
A reflection of brea$ts in the water? The water is translucent you moron. What you see is the bottom half of their bodies.

 6 years ago '05        #49
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
avatar space
space
$8,990 | Props total: 1264 1264
Looks fake as hell... Really people?
 6 years ago '04        #50
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,562 | Props total: 668 668
 WillieMaysHayes said:
the old bi*ches in the back (lookin good i might add) are like
 09-29-2012, 01:37 PM         #51
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fake.
 09-29-2012, 01:39 PM         #52
RottenApple22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillieMaysHayes said:
the old bi*ches in the back (lookin good i might add) are like
Do you but
 09-29-2012, 01:57 PM         #53
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sting rays face is mad creepy. those hoes have a getting r*ped expression and that n*gga is just smiling with his lifeless eyes
 6 years ago '04        #54
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,890 | Props total: 3611 3611
For these idiots saying its fake



 6 years ago '05        #55
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
avatar space
space
$8,990 | Props total: 1264 1264
 notoriousthugzz said:
For these idiots saying its fake



You dumb motherfu*ker theres not 1 picture where a Stingray is sitting up and taking pictures... You can swim with them and take pictures but they arent gonna sit up to take pictures with you dipsh*t. Your mom should of swallowed you. sh*t is fake get over it chief.
 6 years ago '04        #56
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,608 | Props total: 3249 3249
 notoriousthugzz said:
A reflection of brea$ts in the water? The water is translucent you moron. What you see is the bottom half of their bodies.

Since its translucent(meaning some light gets block), that some of the light refracts(You know the same property that causes glare in water)
 10-01-2012, 02:50 PM         #57
Po*TenSe™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am i the only 1 who sees the guy in the background holding up that sting ray
 6 years ago '04        #58
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,890 | Props total: 3611 3611
 g0tt1 said:
You dumb motherfu*ker theres not 1 picture where a Stingray is sitting up and taking pictures... You can swim with them and take pictures but they arent gonna sit up to take pictures with you dipsh*t. Your mom should of swallowed you. sh*t is fake get over it chief.
Youre a fu*kin moron kid. I have family vacation pictures of one of these dude doing this. I've seen it with my own two eyes... So have several people who have posted in this thread... But its fake

I guess all these pics are fake and photoshopped too?


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



fu*kin k!ll yourself


Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 10-01-2012 at 03:46 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #59
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,890 | Props total: 3611 3611
 6 years ago '04        #60
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,890 | Props total: 3611 3611
 g0tt1 said:
You dumb motherfu*ker theres not 1 picture where a Stingray is sitting up and taking pictures... You can swim with them and take pictures but they arent gonna sit up to take pictures with you dipsh*t. Your mom should of swallowed you. sh*t is fake get over it chief.

[pic - click to view]



More fake pictures
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
66 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
105 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy