Snoop Dogg Defends Smoking Kush With Son ”My Kids Can Do Whatever The Hell They Want"

most viewed right now
 75
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 57
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
Gou 
space
avatar space
space
$915 | Props total: 271 271
now that you taught the n*gga how to smoke, how bought you teach him how to rap?



























 5 years ago '07        #82
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5906 5906
 09-28-2012, 10:13 AM         #83
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dcashalston said:
His kid is 18...Whats the big deal?
 Yung Dilla said:
so what i rather show my kid and smoke with him because he'll do it anyway!!
 Hu$tLa said:
His kid will mostly likely do it anyways. Look who his pops is. Why not smoke with ya son and bond. As long as he gets good grades and stay outta trouble, smoke on


 5 years ago '10        #84
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,957 | Props total: 1990 1990

 gh3tto said:
if snoop was my pops and he wouldn't smoke with me id be so disappointed.
like on a tragic level.
This
 5 years ago '09        #85
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
thats great, he's a great dad
 5 years ago '08        #86
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
I honestly don't give a sh*t if weed is legal or illegal, it doesn't affect me at all in this arguement. But I do think this "I'm gonna be cool with my kids and be their friend" mentality is partly whats fu*king up society now. You don't have to be a hard-ass or a strict disciplinarian but there is a parental line you do not cross and I feel that this is one of them.

I'm not smoking weed with my child, I'm not smoking cigs with my child, I'm not fu*king bi*ches with my child. I don't think having a drink with your kid is bad as long as it's legal age and you're not getting hammered with them.

If you think your 18 year old smoking weed is ok, then let him do it, but you don't need to be his supplier/smoking buddy either. Teach them the ways of the world and let them be on their way. Your role is to educate, not enable.
 5 years ago '04        #87
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2413 2413
not a big deal.... rather he duff with his pops then be in the street doing it. his father is Snoop for god sakes.... why is this surprising??????
 5 years ago '04        #88
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
avatar space
space
$32,802 | Props total: 23562 23562
meet the parents- jay-z
 5 years ago '05        #89
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
kid is set for life, he has no obligations. Wgaf if he blazes
 09-28-2012, 11:26 AM         #90
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3rdcoasta said:
when he gets pulled over in a state where its illegal, tell it to the judge. if he fails in the entertainment biz an has to get a real job, tell it to his boss...and so on...
this is me highly doubting that the children of fu*king snoop dogg will ever have to work a "real job" a day in their lives...


i'm not going to encourage my children to use drugs AT ALL but if they do...and it's weed, i'll likely shrug so long as they get their sh*t done. there are people with me in my master's program and at my job who excel and smoke weed. the sh*t ain't the motivation sapping monster that the war on drugs made it out to be and there's enough proof of that now.
 09-28-2012, 11:30 AM         #91
THEYOUNGMESSIAH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
goddamn, his son look older than him in this pic
 5 years ago '09        #92
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
When my kids are old enough they will have daddy showing them ropes too. I have no problem with Snoop doing this but I guess the rest of the judging a.ss hypocrites do. Where were you muthafu*kas when Johnny Depp said this sh*t about his kids and none of them were 18 yet. Charlie Sheen says he is going to do the same with his kids and he mentioned far worse drugs and nobody got upset
 09-28-2012, 12:30 PM         #93
JayDee11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's funny because I didn't read in the article that snoop son had a criminal record which more than likely an indication that the kid is receiving some quality guidance. Yet, we worring about weed. Talk to me when his son is a pill popping meth addict with multiple shoplifting charges....
 09-28-2012, 01:16 PM         #94
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
You gone take what i said and compare it to raping a little girl?

i guess you just read that part and stopped right there... So you didnt see the part where i said "they not fucckin with nobody"... You should participate in a Spain bull festival, wear the brightest red sweat suit and hope you get k!lled for being so fucckin stupid
So you just contradict yourself ?

You're smart...
 5 years ago '10        #95
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 popsjenkins said:
I honestly don't give a sh*t if weed is legal or illegal, it doesn't affect me at all in this arguement. But I do think this "I'm gonna be cool with my kids and be their friend" mentality is partly whats fu*king up society now. You don't have to be a hard-ass or a strict disciplinarian but there is a parental line you do not cross and I feel that this is one of them.

I'm not smoking weed with my child, I'm not smoking cigs with my child, I'm not fu*king bi*ches with my child. I don't think having a drink with your kid is bad as long as it's legal age and you're not getting hammered with them.

If you think your 18 year old smoking weed is ok, then let him do it, but you don't need to be his supplier/smoking buddy either. Teach them the ways of the world and let them be on their way. Your role is to educate, not enable.
Sooo weed and nicotine is not cool with your kid but drinkin alcohol is?

That doesnt make sense
 5 years ago '08        #96
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 dcashalston said:
Sooo weed and nicotine is not cool with your kid but drinkin alcohol is?

That doesnt make sense
So let me ask you this... If you have one can/bottle of beer or one mixed drink or a glass of wine, do you feel the same level of intoxication or impairment as 1 blunt/joint/bong hit?

As I said, I will never get twisted with my child and no matter what age, if I see my child fu*ked up I will be upset. BUT, if we're at a bbq or I'm watching the game or I'm celebrating somethin, I may hand over a beer or glass of wine or something. It will not be a everyday/every week sort of thing and you better believe they will be over 21.

Not to mention, nicotine = addicting and long term effects
Weed = may or may not have long term effects(natural or not) - will get my child locked up(right now, at least)
Alcohol = when done in moderation no real issues and depending on what your drinking may have health benefits.
 5 years ago '08        #97
MADIA 
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 Mr. Gribble said:
His son looks like a female WNBA player.
not to be confused with all of the MALE WNBA players
 5 years ago '10        #98
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 popsjenkins said:
So let me ask you this... If you have one can/bottle of beer or one mixed drink or a glass of wine, do you feel the same level of intoxication or impairment as 1 blunt/joint/bong hit?

As I said, I will never get twisted with my child and no matter what age, if I see my child fu*ked up I will be upset. BUT, if we're at a bbq or I'm watching the game or I'm celebrating somethin, I may hand over a beer or glass of wine or something. It will not be a everyday/every week sort of thing and you better believe they will be over 21.

Not to mention, nicotine = addicting and long term effects
Weed = may or may not have long term effects(natural or not) - will get my child locked up(right now, at least)
Alcohol = when done in moderation no real issues and depending on what your drinking may have health benefits.
Me, personally, theres no difference between a beer and a blunt...especially when you smoke with someone else...If you can function on one beer you can function the same way on a blunt...

But regardless a drug is a drug either way you try and twist it bro...you cant say well this drug is ok to do with your kid but this drug isn't...

It just sounds like your trying to demonize marijuana when its well known that alcohol does way more damage to people's lives...
 5 years ago '08        #99
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 dcashalston said:
Me, personally, theres no difference between a beer and a blunt...especially when you smoke with someone else...If you can function on one beer you can function the same way on a blunt...

But regardless a drug is a drug either way you try and twist it bro...you cant say well this drug is ok to do with your kid but this drug isn't...

It just sounds like your trying to demonize marijuana when its well known that alcohol does way more damage to people's lives...
Do you really think that that is someone was a virgin to both alcohol and weed that they would be equally as impaired if they had one bottle of bud and one blunt of bud??? Do you honestly believe that? And don't try and justify it like "If it was garbage bud, it would be
almost the same". We both know one is more potent then the other.

Even with alcohol, you won't find me taking shots with my child either.

As I said, I have no issue with weed, I think it should legal. If my child wants to do so, then so be it. I know I can't stop it either way. What I said was I will not be the one smoking with them. I feel like it is something a parent and child should not do together. I don't think a parent and child should go drinking together, unless the child is well into adulthood. But If we're at a restaurant and we both order a drink, I wouldn't be upset.

Maybe if I smoked I would feel different, maybe if it was legal I would feel different. But I still feel more traditionally about parent/child roles, and I think this goes against those roles.
 5 years ago '04        #100
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,126 | Props total: 1001 1001
That n*gga legal so let em smoke
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy