Snoop Dogg Defends Smoking Kush With Son ”My Kids Can Do Whatever The Hell They Want"

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
I don't even smoke no more, but it's a god damn shame that all anyone talks about is Kush, when there's so many different and great strains out there.
 5 years ago '11        #62
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
A lot of people in here smoke with their mothers

I don't smoke though
 5 years ago '05        #63
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
 FoShizzle8 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #64
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,473 | Props total: 14966 14966
 DarkSidesHero said:
The only thing I DON'T like that Snoop did was allow his son, who from what I've read was excelling in football, to just drop the sport that he was GOOD at and focus on music which he'll just fail at. He already failed at choosing his rap name Spanky Danky or some dumb sh*t like that.

Basically his son didn't want to walk his own path and decided to be just like his dad...
this...
 09-27-2012, 09:30 PM         #65
Biggaveli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he speaking some real sh*t
 09-27-2012, 09:41 PM         #66
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

Here. Take mine Snoop
ur such a lame....

"For me to say otherwise would be hypocritical. A lot of motherf–ers don’t have a relationship with their kids, and that’s when they get on drugs and have suicidal thoughts and drive drunk. Me and my son is mellow. I’m his father, so I wanna show him the proper way because he looks up to me.”

is 100% correct, kids rebel against their parents because their parents cant relate....my pops always talked too me and treated me like a adult and im on a good track
 09-27-2012, 09:46 PM         #67
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats the problem....people listen too society instead of using their own judgement and their kids end end losers

learn how to lead ur own path and break the chains society locked on ur mind and youll discover truth bliss
 5 years ago '04        #68
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 FoShizzle8 said:

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t gon go over a lot of peoples heads too
 5 years ago '05        #69
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
I smoked with my 8 year old cousin... though I was 11 and it was his Dad's weed that we found, and was both our first times.
 5 years ago '04        #70
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 ballin1 said:

^they need to end this with "based on a true story"

not how i envisioned that psa going....classic
 5 years ago '09        #71
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 DarkSidesHero said:
Yes it is his life but like I said he's really not walking his OWN path. He's trying to be a spitting image of his dad. Probably thinking "hmm, my pops smokes weed and everyone thinks he's cool. He's successful at rapping too. Let me do the same sh*t and I too will be successful."
You're pretty much proving my point. Whats so bad about his father that he isn't worth following after?
 5 years ago '07        #72
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Why would this be a problem?His son is grown as fu*k & they California n*ggas..fu*k your state & your laws & stay mad lil n*ggas.
 5 years ago '07        #73
blackjewelz 
space
space
 MyStYlEaRt said:
Contrary to what most people on this forum will say, I think he's wrong for what he's doing. Its not that anything is wrong with smoking weed but doing it with your dad?? Some things you should not do with your children. No way i'd ever smoke weed with my son.
Just because you wouldn't do it doesn't make it wrong..learn the difference.
 5 years ago '07        #74
blackjewelz 
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
You don't know that for sure and neither does Snoop. To me being okay with your kids doing sh*t like this just seems like a gateway to other sh*t because "Dad won't mind, he's cool." I don't think the parent/friend line should be that thin but thats me. I don't care what my parents did, I wasn't grown so I couldn't do that sh*t, just that simple. My parents both cursed but I sure as hell didn't......in front of them.

But Snoops son is grown now so he can do whatever he wants but I would NEVER smoke/drink with my kids. Just seems like a line you don't cross.

PS: Looking around at the posts in this topic you can tell who calls their parents by their first name.
your post would make sense if we were talking about a kid..but we aren't.

"Dad won't mind,he's cool" if your grown a.ss is thinking sh*t like that before you do whatever you are doing then something is wrong with your life.We talking about two grown men making their own decisions..

the n*gga would smoke on his own anyway.Prolly didn't even burn his first blunt with Snoop.
 09-28-2012, 03:38 AM         #75
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
so what i rather show my kid and smoke with him because he'll do it anyway!!
True.
 5 years ago '12        #76
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
I dont get it, why have a problem with sh*t that has absolutely nothing to do with you? People have to understand, everyones house rules isnt the same, you cant expect people to live how you live or act like you act... I dont drink, dont smoke, dont do drugs or any other sh*t but all my friends drink and my girlfriend also and yet i can still have a good time when im around them... But i dont expect everyone to be like me... Leave Snoop and his son alone... They aint fucckin with nobody so why fucck wit them?

And weed is the only drug that i can reali tollerate... Coz all they do is smoke and want to be left the fucck alone so im cool with that sh*t
 09-28-2012, 08:35 AM         #77
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"my-kids-can-do-whatever-hell-they-want"

Bad father !
 09-28-2012, 08:37 AM         #78
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
I dont get it, why have a problem with sh*t that has absolutely nothing to do with you? People have to understand, everyones house rules isnt the same, you cant expect people to live how you live or act like you act... I dont drink, dont smoke, dont do drugs or any other sh*t but all my friends drink and my girlfriend also and yet i can still have a good time when im around them... But i dont expect everyone to be like me... Leave Snoop and his son alone... They aint fucckin with nobody so why fucck wit them?

And weed is the only drug that i can reali tollerate... Coz all they do is smoke and want to be left the fucck alone so im cool with that sh*t
Weird mentality...

So if a little girl is getting r*ped in front of you, you will pass your way ?
 5 years ago '12        #79
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Weird mentality...

So if a little girl is getting r*ped in front of you, you will pass your way ?
You gone take what i said and compare it to raping a little girl?

i guess you just read that part and stopped right there... So you didnt see the part where i said "they not fucckin with nobody"... You should participate in a Spain bull festival, wear the brightest red sweat suit and hope you get k!lled for being so fucckin stupid

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 09-28-2012 at 08:54 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #80
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
its not legal but its being treated like alcohol was during prohibition................its a joke law that people have never taken seriously. and Id MUCH rather have my son smoke weed than drink..............
its cali son the sh*t IS legal

if snoop was my pops and he wouldn't smoke with me id be so disappointed.
like on a tragic level.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago