Snoop Dogg Defends Smoking Kush With Son ”My Kids Can Do Whatever The Hell They Want"

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-27-2012, 05:13 PM         #21
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3rdcoasta said:
when he gets pulled over in a state where its illegal, tell it to the judge. if he fails in the entertainment biz an has to get a real job, tell it to his boss...and so on...
uhhh his dad is Snoop Lion cuz... He is the Bo$$...if his son bust his a.ss, u dnt think his dad got his back?

[video - click to view]

Its obvious he has his son's back and trust his judgement. Kids should be able to do whatever the hell they want.... human beings are INTELLIGENT creatures...not cats. They don't need masters. Some do....but ay survival of the fittest.
 5 years ago '04        #22
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
i would think it would be more weird if his son didn't smoke.
 5 years ago '06        #23
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1158 1158
Contrary to what most people on this forum will say, I think he's wrong for what he's doing. Its not that anything is wrong with smoking weed but doing it with your dad?? Some things you should not do with your children. No way i'd ever smoke weed with my son.
 5 years ago '07        #24
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 910 910
I see no problem with this.
 5 years ago '05        #25
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
kid would smoke weed anyway and who is he to tell his kids dont smoke when he made a whole career of it. stop acting like weed makes u some type of bad person. just because its not legal Cigs and Beer is legal and it k!lls people everyday is that cool??
 5 years ago '10        #26
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
kid would smoke weed anyway and who is he to tell his kids dont smoke when he made a whole career of it. stop acting like weed makes u some type of bad person. just because its not legal Cigs and Beer is legal and it k!lls people everyday is that cool??
 09-27-2012, 05:38 PM         #27
absolution  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MyStYlEaRt said:
Contrary to what most people on this forum will say, I think he's wrong for what he's doing. Its not that anything is wrong with smoking weed but doing it with your dad?? Some things you should not do with your children. No way i'd ever smoke weed with my son.
I don't see nothin wrong with it if they have there sh*t together & head on tha right track...I know it aint tha same but i've smoked with my niece & nephew before who are 25 & 19..They both have jobs & maintain themselves pretty good...Might be wrong but like someone else posted at least they aint doin heroin or some other sh*t like bath salts
 5 years ago '05        #28
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Can you imagine having Snoop dogg as your father? Coolest dude ever...
 5 years ago '07        #29
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,936 | Props total: 3505 3505
 MyStYlEaRt said:
You wouldn't have a cold one with your son when his time came to drink alcohol?

I'm sorry bro, i dont see the reasoning behind your statement.

I know plenty of people who have smoked with their parents. I smoked with my mom on one occasion, she has severe arthritis; it ended up not being her "cup of tea" though. She never questioned my reasons for smoking (after i turned 18 though). She made it very clear thet she trusts me as a responsible adult, I haven't let her down, nor will I.

Anyway, thats my stance on that. You're entitled to your opinion like everyone else though my dude.
 5 years ago '04        #30
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 X-NINE said:
sh*t, least he ain't on a coke or meth binge
You don't know that for sure and neither does Snoop. To me being okay with your kids doing sh*t like this just seems like a gateway to other sh*t because "Dad won't mind, he's cool." I don't think the parent/friend line should be that thin but thats me. I don't care what my parents did, I wasn't grown so I couldn't do that sh*t, just that simple. My parents both cursed but I sure as hell didn't......in front of them.

But Snoops son is grown now so he can do whatever he wants but I would NEVER smoke/drink with my kids. Just seems like a line you don't cross.

PS: Looking around at the posts in this topic you can tell who calls their parents by their first name.
 5 years ago '09        #31
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
Yes everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but the ones who have a "problem" with this outta stfu.
 5 years ago '05        #32
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,897 | Props total: 30113 30113
Better he smoke with dad than his friends that might lace his sh*t

Just male bonding like drinking a beer
 09-27-2012, 06:02 PM         #33
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What if every parent said this..? Would yall be saying i dont see a problem with this...? Seems like yall dont care cuz weed is something that is popular among people.... For a parent to say that raises a red flag or at least it should... Being a celeb and making a statement like this does not make it right....
 5 years ago '09        #34
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dun Language said:

This here. Thats all the fuk it is, people look too much into sh*t, "Oh I think its a bad idea to do sh*t like that with your own kids and blazhe blah" "Its a gateway and blazhe blah" shut the fuk up b, n*ggas soundin like old, white republicans. Its just weed, and the fact that you can smoke with your parents is the best thing ever, like I stated earlier, I smoke with moms from time to time, I'm pretty accomplished at my age, she owns her own house, etc. etc. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT. And if you've never done it, please, stfu.
 5 years ago '11        #35
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 X-NINE said:
sh*t, least he ain't on a coke or meth binge
not yet...
 5 years ago '09        #36
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 tmitch19 said:
What if every parent said this..? Would yall be saying i dont see a problem with this...? Seems like yall dont care cuz weed is something that is popular among people.... For a parent to say that raises a red flag or at least it should... Being a celeb and making a statement like this does not make it right....
Maybe every parent should blaze an L with their children once in a while, then maybe, just maybe, family values could become apart of reality again.
 5 years ago '04        #37
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,122 | Props total: 4479 4479
 3rdcoasta said:
when he gets pulled over in a state where its illegal, tell it to the judge. if he fails in the entertainment biz an has to get a real job, tell it to his boss...and so on...
n*gga prolly wont ever have a job..his pops is snoop lion breh
 5 years ago '09        #38
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
Cuz from the looks of it, n*ggas parents these days are rappers and the television as a whole. So if my own mother came to me with an L, a woman I trust and love, I wouldn't turn that sh*t down because shes my mother and its "not right" lol. And who the fuk said it wasn't right in the first place? Wheres that in the life rulebook?
 09-27-2012, 06:06 PM         #39
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:

I'm sayin tho ! n*gga could've gotten hooked like DMX did first time he smoked that laced blunt w/ his so called n*gga

n*gga woulda been like After that one pull

Last edited by GOD999; 09-27-2012 at 06:18 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #40
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
this sh*t here as well.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy