Sep 27 - Teen boy fights to play on high school’s all-girl volleyball team

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-27-2012, 09:23 PM         #21
thevictors927 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vin Steezel said:

This n*gga in Spandex short shorts
just imagine...didnt even think of that lol
 09-27-2012, 09:23 PM         #22
Po*TenSe™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
solution...

[pic - click to view]

But I see where he coming from. But I can't believe there is no other school he could possibly play volleyball at. If that IS the case tho, then they need to find a way to accommodate him.

I really don't see how u can have a boy play on a girl's squad tho. Any game they win will be in question.
THAT PIC.. i wonder if anyone else seen the movie LADYBUGS w/ Rodney Dangerfield.. - i use to love that movie when i was a Kid.. i actually D/L it a couple years back just to have in my collection
 5 years ago '04        #23
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6047 6047
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #24
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1963 1963
 noverum said:
Meh. Volleyball is played by men too (for a moment I thought that this was netball, in which case I'd agree with you). This guy has, however, found himself in the unfortunate position of being a part of a school that doesn't have a male team. With a scholarship on the line and an opportunity to progress towards the field of professional male volleyball under threat, refusing to allow this guy a chance to compete in the only team available to him within his developmental environment on account of physical characteristics beyond his control is a ploy in discrimination, plain and simple.

If this was just volleyball for fun, it would be different; but it's not just for fun - this is a prospective passage into college. Robbing an aspiring athlete of the opportunity to get valuable match experience because he's too strong is absurd, if not criminal.

Can you imagine if the roles were reversed?
This is a bi*ch a.ss situation. If he wants to play volleyball so bad he can just transfer to a school that has the sport. Here in NY, we don't have the financial resources to have all types of sports available for students. I, myself went to a school that only had a handful of sports, football was not one of them. sh*t, we even had kids from another high school 2 blocks away come try out for our team. This is NOT discrimination, people are just looking for sh*t to complain about.
 5 years ago '11        #25
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I remember back in the day they made us play volleyball in gym class like 1nce a week. Fuhkin' hated that sh*t!
Take the volleyballs & play basketball with them sh*ts. Lol

5 years ago '07        #26
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 Vin Steezel said:

Can you imagine dominating on hoes, spiking the fu*k out the ball

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #27
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,367 | Props total: 13036 13036
 SoFresh170 said:
This is a bi*ch a.ss situation. If he wants to play volleyball so bad he can just transfer to a school that has the sport. Here in NY, we don't have the financial resources to have all types of sports available for students. I, myself went to a school that only had a handful of sports, football was not one of them. sh*t, we even had kids from another high school 2 blocks away come try out for our team. This is NOT discrimination, people are just looking for sh*t to complain about.
How is it not discrimination? Due to his gender, he can't play.
 09-27-2012, 11:36 PM         #28
Twelve 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
i forgot about this movie.

Dude knows he just wants to see those girls in them shorts though
 5 years ago '11        #29
Optimus Primal 10 heat pts10
space
space
$570 | Props total: 160 160
All Male Club=s3xist [COLOR="rgb(65, 105, 225)"]All Womens Social Club =Important for womens issues and growth[/COLOR]

Men in LPGA=Absurd Women in PGA=Progress No Women at Augusta = s3xist

All Male Sports Club=s3xist All Female Sports Club=Men are pigs and dirt bags women need privacy

Girl on Men's wrestling teams, football teams, soccer teams ect = Progress Man on Women's Volleyball Team=Unfair advantage

5 years ago '10        #30
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,838 | Props total: 6003 6003
im not gonna make fun of this dude because lets be honest, none of us here would be willing to go on tv and talk about sh*t were secretly passionate about.

but i am calling this motherfu*ker out on this attention seeking bullsh*t. hes being dramatic and making a scene for the feminists. which is fu*kin sickening.

heres my question. if hes so passionate about volleyball, why not just switch schools? hes willing to get news crews, petition, and raise hell over being able to compete in a sport he loves. but hes not willing to switch to a school that actually provides a male volleyball team? its total bullfu*kery. if the kid really loved volleyball he would find a boys team at another school. and if he really wanted to compete in the sport, he wouldnt want to play for a girls team. so this is all just bullsh*t so this little closet case can talk about himself on facebook.
 09-28-2012, 07:02 AM         #31
1iamssmedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Do it!
 09-28-2012, 09:20 AM         #32
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-28-2012, 10:04 AM         #33
TeddiGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shouldn't he just f!ght for a boys volleyball team instead of getting on the girl's volleyball team?

Is he gay? I didn't read...
 5 years ago '10        #34
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1963 1963
 regularjoe said:
How is it not discrimination? Due to his gender, he can't play.
Discrimination is the prejudicial or distinguishing treatment of an individual based on his or her membership - or perceived membership - in a certain group or category.

Due to his gender, he cannot compete in a sport that isn't for his gender. If it was like that then all sports would be unis3x. He need to take his a.ss to another school if he wants to play men's volleyball. Schools don't normally have that sport here anyway.
 5 years ago '04        #35
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
 Po*TenSe™ said:
THAT PIC.. i wonder if anyone else seen the movie LADYBUGS w/ Rodney Dangerfield.. - i use to love that movie when i was a Kid.. i actually D/L it a couple years back just to have in my collection
when the bartender asks rodney dangerfield why he looks so depressed
my girlfriend kicked me out cuz i dressed her son up like a girl and talked him into playing with me
then he gets tossed out of the bar

lmao..great movie
 5 years ago '05        #36
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 javi1989 said:
Why doesn't he just go to a school with a men's volleyball team? Why would he even want to compete against women?
There is no mens highschool volleyball at any school,
 5 years ago '12        #37
noverum 
space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 SoFresh170 said:
Discrimination is the prejudicial or distinguishing treatment of an individual based on his or her membership - or perceived membership - in a certain group or category.

Due to his gender, he cannot compete in a sport that isn't for his gender. If it was like that then all sports would be unis3x. He need to take his a.ss to another school if he wants to play men's volleyball. Schools don't normally have that sport here anyway.
Let me understand your position correctly. If a girl were to have the desire to play tennis for a school, but there only existed a male team, would you then refer to your position here and refuse her entry - insisting that she find some other academy for play time and match experience - even if she was of comparable skill level to the guys in competition?

We aren't talking about weight-lifting here. Just as with tennis, volleyball is a technical sport (and try telling Russians that it's a feminine sport); but if we're going to insist on refusing unis3x competition even when there's no alternative, then you must object to girls wrestling with guys two years their minor at school gymnasiums across America, right? After all, men and women just aren't meant to compete together.

The logic behind the exceptions in reverse cases is an arguably legitimate one: Refusing an aspiring athlete match experience has ramifications that extend far beyond high school tournament and could spell an end to their sporting career before it has even begun.
If divergence from the convention of segregated genders in sport can be justified in exceptional circumstances to avoid discrimination of opportunity based on s3x, then those exceptions must be applicable for both genders; because if not, then your definition of the term 'discrimination' is in fact discriminatory.

Sure, he could find another school, or another state, or even another country where he'd find the opportunity to develop critical match-related skills; but that wouldn't change the fact that he'd have been subject to a gross double-standard of refused participation along the way; a failure of equality - not because he should have been allowed to play in unis3x competition, but because others had been allowed to play in unis3x competition. The decisive variable distinguishing him from those welcomed by their local schools with open arms? His gender.

Edit : Honestly, I don't even really care about this that much and I'm giving it more of my time than I expected. I just find it fascinating how women will f!ght tooth and nail for each other in situations just like this, but we ridicule and dismiss other guys when they're faced with the same challenges. It makes me wonder how that difference in mentality will shape society in the next hundred years.

Last edited by noverum; 09-28-2012 at 12:58 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #38
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9771 9771
volleyball chicks are bad though

go head pimpin
 5 years ago '12        #39
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
They do have AAU volleyball, n*gga just tryna look at some a.ss and get his wins up
 5 years ago '08        #40
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
 TeddiGramz said:
Shouldn't he just f!ght for a boys volleyball team instead of getting on the girl's volleyball team?

Is he gay? I didn't read...
Dude's a senior. Even if he could lobby for a team, I doubt he'd still be in HS to compete on it. I'm also not quite sure why you thought the dude was gay, either...........
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy