Minnesota Vikings @ Detroit Lions - Week 4 (1pm est. FOX)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win
Vikings 14 50.00%
Lions 14 50.00%
Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-28-2012, 06:12 PM         #101
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '06        #102
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5648 5648
 Veno da Don said:
Oh this nonsense has been quoted. We gave up all big plays last week, we were able to get off the field our offense has had the advantage in Time of possession by almost 5 mins on the season the Vikings are at a one minute disadvantage so stop making sh*t up like y'all just have some well oiled offensive machine. Fact of the matter is we are the #2 offense in the league with a top notch passing attack and we have added a beast just in case you missed him in Mikal LeShoure so you purple bums gonna have a much more difficult time then you think sir. Don't worry y'all the easiest avy bet on bx when it comes to playing us we will dress you guys in something nice : obamasmile:
we'll see you little rascal.

I'm about to start cooking up some avys for yall right now.
 5 years ago '04        #103
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,007 | Props total: 11809 11809
 TheT said:
Do you two really think your offense is anywhere near what it was last year?

I can't wait till Sunday...it's going to be a lot of sad little Lions around here.
#1 is #1.. But I guess we have to be the #0 ranked offense to live up to last year's standards.

We were playing better as a team last year at this point in the season. We were also healthier on both sides of the ball. Our offense wasn't putting up the gaudy numbers they are this year, and as the old saying goes "You don't have to outrun the bear, all you have to outrun is the guy behind you"

And we are
 5 years ago '04        #104
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 TheT said:
Do you two really think your offense is anywhere near what it was last year? :juststop:

I can't wait till Sunday...it's going to be a lot of sad little Lions around here.
why is it not? Did you see Mikal in that last game? We now have a back that can actually move the chains not just with the big play and Kevin Smith is on the bench so yeah im pretty confident in our offense.

The question is DO YOU really think the Vikings offense is about that life Ponder? That's the best yall got? Game managing not going to work on the road my friend you will see.
 5 years ago '06        #105
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
You n*ggas better stick around too. I don't read some bullsh*t like yall got jobs/lives or some sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #106
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 torious said:
#1 is #1.. But I guess we have to be the #0 ranked offense to live up to last year's standards.

We were playing better as a team last year at this point in the season. We were also healthier on both sides of the ball. Our offense wasn't putting up the gaudy numbers they are this year, and as the old saying goes "You don't have to outrun the bear, all you have to outrun is the guy behind you"

And we are

Yea, because scoring 25pts and allowing 21 in the 4th is average for an NFL game. You all haven't see our new and improved secondary this year...we don't fu*k around.

Plus you already know what's up when it comes to the pass rush.

Veno da Don said:
The question is DO YOU really think the Vikings offense is about that lifePonder? That's the best yall got? Game managing not going to work on the road my friend you will see.
Our offense is already clicking and with this guy being added to the mix
it will only get better.

You saw what Ponder did to the "best" defense in the league, just imagine what he'll do to yours.

Plus you're forgetting about Percy, Rudolph and my boy AP.
 5 years ago '05        #107
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
im personally picking your avy.
Bring it
 5 years ago '04        #108
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
We'll find out whether or not Ponder is forreal, should be a good game

Always scared of AD though, still my favorite player in the league other than Megatron
 09-28-2012, 09:20 PM         #109
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banga said:
You n*ggas better stick around too. I don't read some bullsh*t like yall got jobs/lives or some sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

The voting is 4-2 for the Lions, in a thread made by a Vikings fan.
 09-28-2012, 09:53 PM         #110
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banga said:
 09-28-2012, 09:58 PM         #111
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I personally wanna make an avy for a certain lions fan, and i'mma make sure that it is gay as possible.

fu*k it.
 5 years ago '04        #112
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,264 | Props total: 3849 3849
For the first time in a long time, this game will be pretty interesting. Minnesota lost a close one with Joe Webb throwing that pick in Detroits redzone at the end of that game last year so for whatever reason, I don't expect a cake walk.

Slight edge to the D in this one. I'm still wondering how the fu*k Minny beat San Fran...

Last edited by biscuit; 09-29-2012 at 12:20 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #113
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 biscuit said:
For the first time in a long time, this game will be pretty interesting. Minnesota lost a close one with Joe Webb getting blatantly face masked in Detroits redzone that the refs didn't call at the end of that game last year.
Fixed/

[video - click to view]

Last edited by TheT; 09-29-2012 at 01:11 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #114
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 TheT said:
Fixed/

^ Ya, that too...
 09-29-2012, 09:35 AM         #115
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #116
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,007 | Props total: 11809 11809
 biscuit said:
For the first time in a long time, this game will be pretty interesting. Minnesota lost a close one with Joe Webb throwing that pick in Detroits redzone at the end of that game last year so for whatever reason, I don't expect a cake walk.

Slight edge to the D in this one. I'm still wondering how the fu*k Minny beat San Fran...
Your game will be a nice one this week as well bisc. The MNF games this year through week 4 already sh*t on just about all last year's Monday Night games been some really good ones
 5 years ago '10        #117
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 s7venwords said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #118
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 s7venwords said:

[pic - click to view]

and? go see how many votes we had in last weeks thread.
 5 years ago '04        #119
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 torious said:
Your game will be a nice one this week as well bisc. The MNF games this year through week 4 already sh*t on just about all last year's Monday Night games been some really good ones
Ya man, every monday night game is hostile environment. Like muphuckas take all day off to get ripped then go to the game crazy as hell!

Stafford's been looking shaky this year so far compared to last year, AND Jarred Allen is gonna be causing sh*t as well.
 5 years ago '04        #120
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
lions on that a.ss... fu*k all you haters...

I'm down for the avy bet
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy