Minnesota Vikings @ Detroit Lions - Week 4 (1pm est. FOX)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win
Vikings 14 50.00%
Lions 14 50.00%
Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 Matrix said:
I'll just leave this here..

And people want to complain about replacement refs.
 09-28-2012, 02:49 PM         #82
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I picked the Vikings to win this.
 5 years ago '04        #83
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,038 | Props total: 11841 11841
 TheT said:
 Matrix said:

And people want to complain about replacement refs.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #84
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,193 | Props total: 3340 3340
5th page.

Look here little Viqueen fans you bi*ches don't stand a chance against us. What 6'8 cornerback y'all got to "slow down" Megatron this year

Swaggy P got to get hustled head ripped off.

Only 2 hoes I can raspy on that squad are AP and that bi*ch boy loudmouth Jared Allen. fu*k Chad Greenway, Windfield, Kevin Williams and that rest of that defense. Yall come to Ford Field you should already know what time it is..

Oh and btw I'm signing on to this any bet, not lime that previous debacle
 5 years ago '04        #85
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Matrix said:

please don't tell me this is the phantom PI in the fourth quarter game
 5 years ago '05        #86
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
I picked the Vikings to win this.
Smart man.

NO RELIGION said:
not losing at home fu*kboy

Like your team is unbeatable at home or something. Get out of here son

Veno da Don said:
5th page.

Look here little Viqueen fans you bi*ches don't stand a chance against us. What 6'8 cornerback y'all got to "slow down" Megatron this year

Swaggy P got to get hustled head ripped off.

Only 2 hoes I can raspy on that squad are AP and that bi*ch boy loudmouth Jared Allen. fu*k Chad Greenway, Windfield, Kevin Williams and that rest of that defense. Yall come to Ford Field you should already know what time it is..

Oh and btw I'm signing on to this any bet, not lime that previous debacle

I can't wait till we son you homos like we normally do. Have fun staying in the cellar of the division. I know you guys are used to it by now.
 5 years ago '04        #87
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Vikings 3-1 who woulda thought
 5 years ago '09        #88
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
dont underestimate ponder
 5 years ago '04        #89
space
space
 TheT said:
Smart man.

Like your team is unbeatable at home or something. Get out of here son

I can't wait till we son you homos like we normally do. Have fun staying in the cellar of the division. I know you guys are used to it by now.
You know in your cold Viking fan heart y'all not about to come to Ford Field and win this game.
 5 years ago '05        #90
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
You know in your cold Viking fan heart y'all not about to come to Ford Field and win this game.
The 9er fans can tell you how confident I am in my team.
 09-28-2012, 04:32 PM         #91
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
 5 years ago '06        #92
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,377 | Props total: 5659 5659
 Veno da Don said:
are you drunk?

if we could dominate the 9ers at the line of scrimmage on BOTH SIDES, you clowns are mince meat. I wish my pillow was as soft as Suh against the run. The Ponder Swag might have the week off.
 5 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 banga said:
are you drunk?

if we could dominate the 9ers at the line of scrimmage on BOTH SIDES, you clowns are mince meat. I wish my pillow was as soft as Suh against the run. The Ponder Swag might have the week off.
This ain't the Alex Smith and the 9ers Offense you have to play here bruh. Don't worry you will be reeducated real soon. So is Cook gonna "stop" Megatron this year? Or is he not on the squad any longer?
 5 years ago '06        #94
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,377 | Props total: 5659 5659
 Veno da Don said:
This ain't the Alex Smith and the 9ers Offense you have to play here bruh. Don't worry you will be reeducated real soon. So is Cook gonna "stop" Megatron this year? Or is he not on the squad any longer?
neither your o-line or d-line is on their level. that's why yall got treated physically like some little broads the whole game. Chris Cook did better than a lot of corners on megatunacan. cedric griffin was the one getting burned most of the time and he's not on the squad anymore. I wouldn't even be concerned about who's covering calvin when your defense won't be able to even get off the field. the lions don't stop the run or the pass and the secret weapon is back this week. we're stomping yall. quote me.
 5 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 banga said:
neither your o-line or d-line is on their level. that's why yall got treated physically like some little broads the whole game. Chris Cook did better than a lot of corners on megatunacan. cedric griffin was the one getting burned most of the time and he's not on the squad anymore. I wouldn't even be concerned about who's covering calvin when your defense won't be able to even get off the field. the lions don't stop the run or the pass and the secret weapon is back this week. we're stomping yall. quote me.
Oh this nonsense has been quoted. We gave up all big plays last week, we were able to get off the field our offense has had the advantage in Time of possession by almost 5 mins on the season the Vikings are at a one minute disadvantage so stop making sh*t up like y'all just have some well oiled offensive machine. Fact of the matter is we are the #2 offense in the league with a top notch passing attack and we have added a beast just in case you missed him in Mikal LeShoure so you purple bums gonna have a much more difficult time then you think sir. Don't worry y'all the easiest avy bet on bx when it comes to playing us we will dress you guys in something nice : obamasmile:
 5 years ago '05        #96
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Oh this nonsense has been quoted. We gave up all big plays last week, we were able to get off the field our offense has had the advantage in Time of possession by almost 5 mins on the season the Vikings are at a one minute disadvantage so stop making sh*t up like y'all just have some well oiled offensive machine. Fact of the matter is we are the #2 offense in the league with a top notch passing attack and we have added a beast just in case you missed him in Mikal LeShoure so you purple bums gonna have a much more difficult time then you think sir. Don't worry y'all the easiest avy bet on bx when it comes to playing us we will dress you guys in something nice : obamasmile:
So you're gassed up about your offense because you had one shootout game that skewed your team stats?
 5 years ago '04        #97
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,038 | Props total: 11841 11841
 TheT said:
So you're gassed up about your offense because you had one shootout game that skewed your team stats?
You said all that needs to be said, we ain't gotta say sh*t

TheT said:

[pic - click to view]

Sunday, September 30, 2012 - 1:00 pm ET
[pic - click to view]

[B] Ford Field
Avg. Yds (Rk) Category Avg. Yds (Rk)
232.0 (18th) Pass Off. 334.0 (1st)
121.3 (9th) Rush Off. 102.0 (14th)

and that run just beginning Mikel was hardly in game shape

Last edited by torious; 09-28-2012 at 05:42 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #98
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
Mikel
 5 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 TheT said:
we were top 5 before last week game as well as all of last season. Be smart TheT
 5 years ago '05        #100
TheT 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
 torious said:
You said all that needs to be said, we ain't gotta say sh*t
 Veno da Don said:
we were top 5 before last week game as well as all of last season. Be smart TheT
Do you two really think your offense is anywhere near what it was last year?

I can't wait till Sunday...it's going to be a lot of sad little Lions around here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy