Minnesota Vikings @ Detroit Lions - Week 4 (1pm est. FOX)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win
Vikings 14 50.00%
Lions 14 50.00%
Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #701
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,969 | Props total: 11730 11730
 biscuit said:
ya'll should be 0 and 4 right now Veno. You know this. I won't front, you've lost to decent teams but you must be worried. Even you have to admit your squad looks a.ss so far...
I'm not gonna deny that we've played like sh*t. We absolutely have.. But "should be 0 and 4"?, 3 close losses means we could just as easily be 3-1 bisc (say Shaun Hill converts on 4th and .004 yards), or one Lion player gets an angle on the punt returner yesterday and makes the tackle. In that case we're staring down at the rest of the division. Or at least 2-2 is very feasible. Surely we miss Jahvid Best's big play ability and Delmas making the plays that the rest of our p!ss poor secondary doesn't.. He was damn sure a big reason we beat you last year at Ford and got off to the 5-0 start. But I'm not in the business of using injury excuses to justify poor performance, I leave that to other fanbases in the NFC North Fact is there is simply no excuse for a team with an offense as potent as the Lions and such a talented D-line to be playing this sh*tty.The Tennessee game should have been a gimmie. Minny's turning the corner so I'll give them credit even if Swaggy P had nothing to do with the win

Ever since 5-0, our execution has been poor and our discipline (all phases of the game, + all the off the field issues) have been non-existent. Starts with head coaching. I seem to be the only Lions fan who's been calling for Schwartz's head since shortly after the San Fran game last year. With all the good coaches who've "retired" and gone to commentary / booth analysis, if we continue to drop winnable games we need to make a move on somebody respectable, someone like a Gruden or Cohwer or Mangini. Hell I'll take Billlick if the players will respect him.

Matrix is a better man than I am. I'm still going to talk a bit of sh*t and laugh at your misfortunes this season, even if we do suck. The difference is I'll be laughing at my own team just as hard if not harder.

Maybe I should hit up ronnie and change my username to banga2 for the season

[/end regularjoe rant]

Last edited by torious; 10-01-2012 at 08:20 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #702
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,319 | Props total: 12999 12999
 torious said:
I'm not gonna deny that we've played like sh*t. We absolutely have.. But "should be 0 and 4"?, 3 close losses means we could just as easily be 3-1 bisc (say Shaun Hill converts on 4th and .004 yards), or one Lion player gets an angle on the punt returner yesterday and makes the tackle. In that case we're staring down at the rest of the division. Or at least 2-2 is very feasible. Surely we miss Jahvid Best's big play ability and Delmas making the plays that the rest of our p!ss poor secondary doesn't.. He was damn sure a big reason we beat you last year at Ford and got off to the 5-0 start. But I'm not in the business of using injury excuses to justify poor performance, I leave that to other fanbases in the NFC North Fact is there is simply no excuse for a team with an offense as potent as the Lions and such a talented D-line to be playing this sh*tty.The Tennessee game should have been a gimmie. Minny's turning the corner so I'll give them credit even if Swaggy P had nothing to do with the win

Ever since 5-0, our execution has been poor and our discipline (all phases of the game, + all the off the field issues) have been non-existent. Starts with head coaching. I seem to be the only Lions fan who's been calling for Schwartz's head since shortly after the San Fran game last year. With all the good coaches who've "retired" and gone to commentary / booth analysis, if we continue to drop winnable games we need to make a move on somebody respectable, someone like a Gruden or Cohwer or Mangini. Hell I'll take Billlick if the players will respect him.

Matrix is a better man than I am. I'm still going to talk a bit of sh*t and laugh at your misfortunes this season, even if we do suck. The difference is I'll be laughing at my own team just as hard if not harder.

[/end regularjoe rant]
"InB4PackerFanEssay"

Torious Lost

5 years ago '10        #703
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 torious said:

[/end regularjoe rant]
Schwartz got us to the playoffs for the first time in like a decade so I don't think the organization is gonna fire him, at least now yet. But I'm starting to feel like you now and think we should go in another direction, because this team is too talented to play like this. If we end to year with a 4-12 or 5-11 record, time to clean house. Even though I don't think we could get him, Gruden or Cohwer coaching this team would be
 5 years ago '06        #704
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,359 | Props total: 5572 5572
@ little torry sending shots. I might have to make a special avy for you next game.
 10-01-2012, 10:05 AM         #705
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
much respect biscuit, you're right i dont go in bears game threads much so i don't see the dishing lions fans put out. its all good at the people who talk sh*t when we're clearly not backing it up

we can definitely get to the playoffs, a LOT of football left. but the nfc east is crazy competitive, the cards are 4-0 and theyre supposedly not even the best team in the division. we're shooting ourselves in the foot by dropping winnable games early in the schedule.

lions got too comfortable being a comeback team. the nfl aint a comeback league. this aint baseball.

speaking of baseball, tigs looking mighty fine right about now but thats besides the point.. i didnt wanna say it but my dad did today during the game: we're looking like the same old lions again. my pops wants to see shaun hill in the game cause he actually led the team down the field for six. stafford hasnt been getting it done. did the hype get to these guys heads? it sure looks that way. at least they got an early bye week to get this sorted out. get louis delmas back there to give us SOME credibility in the secondary.
Regardless of our record Ima talk what's a gameplay thread with no trash talk? What's a game thread with no avy bet? It aint a thread if we being friendly with each other....if it comes to it I'll be the last of us talkin but Ima rep like I always have this my team fu*k the rest
 5 years ago '04        #706
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,969 | Props total: 11730 11730
 Comic Book Guy said:
lions got too comfortable being a comeback team. the nfl aint a comeback league. this aint baseball.
i didnt wanna say it but my dad did today during the game: we're looking like the same old lions again. my pops wants to see shaun hill in the game cause he actually led the team down the field for six. stafford hasnt been getting it done. get louis delmas back there to give us SOME credibility in the secondary.

It'd be nice if Stafford would do more outside of the pocket, but the biggest problem with our offense has been the (league leading ) drops.. Still no clue why we're still giving Pettigrew PT when we've got two TEs behind him on the depth chart who are better, Heller and Sheffler. CJ had some uncharacteristic ones yesterday as well

banga said:
@ little torry sending shots. I might have to make a special avy for you next game.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago