Minnesota Vikings @ Detroit Lions - Week 4 (1pm est. FOX)

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win
Vikings 14 50.00%
Lions 14 50.00%
Voters: 28. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #681
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,370 | Props total: 5633 5633
Veno's clown a.ss said that to me and now who's head down a.ss up at the bottom of the division. The NFC North is a 3 team division all over again.
 5 years ago '04        #682
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
Hey man fu*k you boys. We still going to the playoffs and making a Super Bowl push. Y'all gassed off these 4 games but it's gonna be a long season. And just like my squad we gonna make a comeback and embarass all you homos once it's all said and done:lil cp3comeatmebro:
 5 years ago '06        #683
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
Hey man fu*k you boys. We still going to the playoffs and making a Super Bowl push. Y'all gassed off these 4 games but it's gonna be a long season. And just like my squad we gonna make a comeback and embarass all you homos once it's all said and done:lil cp3comeatmebro:
yall are trash. Just be happy to win 3 games this season if that.

5 years ago '04        #684
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,256 | Props total: 3845 3845
 Veno da Don said:
ya'll should be 0 and 4 right now Veno. You know this. I won't front, you've lost to decent teams but you must be worried. Even you have to admit your squad looks a.ss so far...
 5 years ago '06        #685
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
vikes were the better team today. this is why i was telling all my detroit peoples not to talk sh*t during the off season. 6-10 over the past 16 games. we need to fire the special teams coach. and the coordinators should be on the hot seat, too.

dont get why the bears fans are talking sh*t though. we'll see yall 2 weeks from tomorrow night
 5 years ago '05        #686
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,707 | Props total: 6956 6956
 banga said:

[pic - click to view]

new and improved.
damn did em dirty
 5 years ago '04        #687
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Comic Book Guy said:
vikes were the better team today. this is why i was telling all my detroit peoples not to talk sh*t during the off season. 6-10 over the past 16 games. we need to fire the special teams coach. and the coordinators should be on the hot seat, too.

dont get why the bears fans are talking sh*t though. we'll see yall 2 weeks from tomorrow night
I've been pretty quiet this season on here other than the 49ers game. That was more wishful thinking than anything else.

Lions have some serious issues on all sides of the ball, and at this point finishing 8-8 would be success in my view. I didn't watch the game but I'm a.ssuming it looked a whole lot like last weeks given what the gamecast said .
 5 years ago '04        #688
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,256 | Props total: 3845 3845
 Comic Book Guy said:

You're one of the only Lions fans I respect bruh. I seen you on here since 05 riding for your squad before these bandwaggon Lions fans came on here poppin' sh*t.

Dawg, I know you don't come in Bears threads often but if you did, you'd be up on the constant trolling that's happened for the past 2 yrs from Lions fans. That's why you see Bears fans poppin off. Nothing else.
 5 years ago '10        #689
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
I'm officially done talking sh*t and trolling this year. We suck. Our special team is terrible, our
secondary is atrocious and our offense is inconsistent. I still feel we can still get to the playoffs but we need to make some changes, starting with our special teams coach. There is no reason our special team should be that a.ss. But hats off to the vikings, yall were the better team, and made more plays. We had opportunities, but we just didn't advantage of them, with the drops passes and fumble.

Goodnight
 5 years ago '05        #690
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
Whats up with Kevin Smith? I know the original starter came back but they've been given looks to another guy. Did smith have another run in with the coaching staff again? He was doing pretty decent with his touches. Cant really find anything about it online
 5 years ago '06        #691
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
much respect biscuit, you're right i dont go in bears game threads much so i don't see the dishing lions fans put out. its all good at the people who talk sh*t when we're clearly not backing it up

we can definitely get to the playoffs, a LOT of football left. but the nfc east is crazy competitive, the cards are 4-0 and theyre supposedly not even the best team in the division. we're shooting ourselves in the foot by dropping winnable games early in the schedule.

lions got too comfortable being a comeback team. the nfl aint a comeback league. this aint baseball.

speaking of baseball, tigs looking mighty fine right about now but thats besides the point.. i didnt wanna say it but my dad did today during the game: we're looking like the same old lions again. my pops wants to see shaun hill in the game cause he actually led the team down the field for six. stafford hasnt been getting it done. did the hype get to these guys heads? it sure looks that way. at least they got an early bye week to get this sorted out. get louis delmas back there to give us SOME credibility in the secondary.
 09-30-2012, 10:44 PM         #692
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
much respect biscuit, you're right i dont go in bears game threads much so i don't see the dishing lions fans put out. its all good at the people who talk sh*t when we're clearly not backing it up

we can definitely get to the playoffs, a LOT of football left. but the nfc east is crazy competitive, the cards are 4-0 and theyre supposedly not even the best team in the division. we're shooting ourselves in the foot by dropping winnable games early in the schedule.

lions got too comfortable being a comeback team. the nfl aint a comeback league. this aint baseball.

speaking of baseball, tigs looking mighty fine right about now but thats besides the point.. i didnt wanna say it but my dad did today during the game: we're looking like the same old lions again. my pops wants to see shaun hill in the game cause he actually led the team down the field for six. stafford hasnt been getting it done. did the hype get to these guys heads? it sure looks that way. at least they got an early bye week to get this sorted out. get louis delmas back there to give us SOME credibility in the secondary.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Comic Book Guy again.
 5 years ago '04        #693
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Comic Book Guy said:
Just by looking at the off-season they had, it's obvious last year's success got to these dudes, and specifically the defense. Got happy with just making the playoffs

The Lions got pretty lucky early last year (Dallas, Minnesota) and got exposed defensively at the end of the season and haven't improved since. Nothing has changed since then and the offense has regressed. Stafford has gotten lazy because of the work CJ puts in, other receivers and specifically Pettigrew dropping passes, revolving RB door, D-Line getting no pressure, CB's getting eaten alive. Team needs serious work, and the cats on here that have been popping sh*t probably wanna calm it down a bit . Long way to go, but I don't see the playoffs right now.

And Go Tigers
 5 years ago '08        #694
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 2715 2715
 banga said:

[pic - click to view]

new and improved.

[pic - click to view]

BX Lions fans getting treated DURRRTY with these avy bets!
 09-30-2012, 10:59 PM         #695
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go Braves!

Who was guarding megatron today?
 5 years ago '06        #696
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Phonk$ said:
Go Braves!

Who was guarding megatron today?
Calvina played today? I didn't even notice
 5 years ago '04        #697
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
We beat ourselves like I said earlier.... especially special teams...

but I don't think its because we let success get to us.....

despite playing abysmal on all fronts... we still coulda won this game... if a few plays had went our way and we played to our potential...

things I was concerned about in the off season.. the secondary... a.ss and the special teams is a new problem... we are below a.ss in the category its pathetic

but hey a bet is a bet and I will honor it till next sunday...
 5 years ago '06        #698
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Veno da Don said:
You know in your cold Viking fan heart y'all not about to come to Ford Field and win this game.

Veno da Don said:
This ain't the Alex Smith and the 9ers Offense you have to play here bruh. Don't worry you will be reeducated real soon. So is Cook gonna "stop" Megatron this year? Or is he not on the squad any longer?

Veno da Don said:
Oh this nonsense has been quoted. We gave up all big plays last week, we were able to get off the field our offense has had the advantage in Time of possession by almost 5 mins on the season the Vikings are at a one minute disadvantage so stop making sh*t up like y'all just have some well oiled offensive machine. Fact of the matter is we are the #2 offense in the league with a top notch passing attack and we have added a beast just in case you missed him in Mikal LeShoure so you purple bums gonna have a much more difficult time then you think sir. Don't worry y'all the easiest avy bet on bx when it comes to playing us we will dress you guys in something nice

Veno da Don said:
why is it not? Did you see Mikal in that last game? We now have a back that can actually move the chains not just with the big play and Kevin Smith is on the bench so yeah im pretty confident in our offense.

The question is DO YOU really think the Vikings offense is about that life Ponder? That's the best yall got? Game managing not going to work on the road my friend you will see.

Veno da Don said:
Don't give a sh*t. We been whooping dat a.ss for a min that's what Ikea talking about. fu*k the rest of the schedule we smell Viking blood today!!!
 5 years ago '06        #699
banga 8 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

.Mase Da Rula. said:
We beat ourselves like I said earlier.... especially special teams...
 5 years ago '04        #700
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 banga said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy