9/30 Week 4 | (2-1) San Francisco 49ers @ (2-1) New York Jets ~ 1PM Est FOX

most viewed right now
 160
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
32 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 81
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who Will Win?
49ers 31 86.11%
Jets 5 13.89%
Voters: 36. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #841
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,732 | Props total: 2545 2545
 Krazie said:
Perfect gif.

How was the game live?
Great Man Wished I Had Taken Some Pics..My Phone Had Like 2% Left

And I Got The IPhone 5 So I Haven't Got a Chance To Pick Up That Adapter So i Can Charge It In My Car

But MetLife Was Packed w/ Niners Fans....EveryWhere u Look There Were Stans W/ Red and Gold

We Took Over That Stadium ....Jets Fans Were Pissed @ Us and Their Offense
 6 years ago '06        #842
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,569 | Props total: 140 140
 Bronxbombers said:
rice, jerry rice.

young, steve young.


are you an idiot?


my point is superbowl rings are not the end all be all in a comparison of two sh*tty franchises. just because the jets dont win it all doesnt make the dolphins better. Jets have won about 6 playoff games since the dolphins last won one. dolphins were embarrassed the last 2 times they were in a playoff game.

how are dolphins > Jets? i live with a dolphins fan and he admits all the time how he wishes he wasnt a dolphins fan and jets are better. u think imma listen to what some retard on a boxden board says?

you are retarded.


Last edited by Gd_UP; 09-30-2012 at 03:31 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #843
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,732 | Props total: 2545 2545
 Gd_UP said:
rice, jerry rice.

young, steve young.


are you an idiot?


my point is superbowl rings are not the end all be all in a comparison of two sh*tty franchises. just because the jets dont win it all doesnt make the dolphins better. Jets have won about 6 playoff games since the dolphins last won one. dolphins were embarrassed the last 2 times they were in a playoff game.

how are dolphins > Jets? i live with a dolphins fan and he admits all the time how he wishes he wasnt a dolphins fan and jets are better. u think imma listen to what some retard on a boxden board says?

you are retarded.
You Gotta Be Trolling.....Im Done Not Even Gunna Get Into This
 6 years ago '06        #844
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,569 | Props total: 140 140
 Bronxbombers said:
You Gotta Be Trolling.....Im Done Not Even Gunna Get Into This
what part of anything i said was trolling? honest question.
 6 years ago '05        #845
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24473 24473
 Bronxbombers said:
Great Man Wished I Had Taken Some Pics..My Phone Had Like 2% Left

And I Got The IPhone 5 So I Haven't Got a Chance To Pick Up That Adapter So i Can Charge It In My Car

But MetLife Was Packed w/ Niners Fans....EveryWhere u Look There Were Stans W/ Red and Gold

We Took Over That Stadium ....Jets Fans Were Pissed @ Us and Their Offense
I noticed that, I saw some fat white dude wearing a Willis jersey and asked if that was you.




  520 - 175 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '05        #846
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,732 | Props total: 2545 2545
 Krazie said:
I noticed that, I saw some fat white dude wearing a Willis jersey and asked if that was you.
But Im Not Fat ...+ I Didnt Rock a Jersey Had a Sweater And a Niners Slouch Cap
 6 years ago '07        #847
Chief|m 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$23,998 | Props total: 2484 2484



 6 years ago '05        #848
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24473 24473
 Bronxbombers said:
But Im Not Fat ...+ I Didnt Rock a Jersey Had a Sweater And a Niners Slouch Cap
I didn't imply you were fat, just was making jokes cause I know you're a big Willis fan.

We bonded this week.




  520 - 175 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '11        #849
QB Eagles 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$14,736 | Props total: 6905 6905
I knew Jets were gonna lose but I didnt know they were gonna lose like this.
 6 years ago '06        #850
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 477 477
 DesertEagle said:
Aaliyah's jet >> NY Jets
Grimey lmao I'm fuccin dying
 6 years ago '04        #851
LordBlanco|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$36,057 | Props total: 23056 23056
Just End The Season.

 6 years ago '06        #852
Jayday00 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,290 | Props total: 25 25
sh*ts crazy.. I'm 30 years old.. I been a 49ers fan since I was a little kid... The year they k!lled the Broncos in the SuperBowl 55-10... since the very turn of the century it's been a ROCKY road for us.. but I always stick by my team and rep them to the fullest! Being from New York I would go the games when they'd play the Jets or Giants...

Now this year roles around.. I notice BOXDEN is FULL of 49ers fans... Today I go to the Jets vs 49ers game and GOD DAMN!!!! THERE WAS A LOT OF RED IN THE CROWD!!! WOW!!! I'd say 60/40 Jets??? By the end of the game ALLLLLL RED!!!!!

I had no clue the 9ers were so big in New York/New Jersey area... Or are people really that big a front runners?????

GO 9ers!!!!




  13 - 12 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 52% 274 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 1-0, Rank #316 | Aug 15: 238-93, Rank #45 | Aug 14: 188-101, Rank #37 | Aug 13: 163-100, Rank #33 | Aug 12: 11-2, Rank #122 *
 09-30-2012, 04:09 PM         #853
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jets taking geno smith...

 6 years ago '05        #854
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24473 24473
 Jayday00 said:
sh*ts crazy.. I'm 30 years old.. I been a 49ers fan since I was a little kid... The year they k!lled the Broncos in the SuperBowl 55-10... since the very turn of the century it's been a ROCKY road for us.. but I always stick by my team and rep them to the fullest! Being from New York I would go the games when they'd play the Jets or Giants...

Now this year roles around.. I notice BOXDEN is FULL of 49ers fans... Today I go to the Jets vs 49ers game and GOD DAMN!!!! THERE WAS A LOT OF RED IN THE CROWD!!! WOW!!! I'd say 60/40 Jets??? By the end of the game ALLLLLL RED!!!!!

I had no clue the 9ers were so big in New York/New Jersey area... Or are people really that big a front runners?????

GO 9ers!!!!
I don't know about New York, but everyone here on BX has been around since I can tell.. I've seen 0 front runners jump on the bandwagon, everyone I see posting in here has been ride or die before last year, though some of us haven't exactly posted as much as we do (myself included).

Glad you enjoyed the game. Niner Nation is everywhere.




  520 - 175 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '05        #855
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,732 | Props total: 2545 2545
 Jayday00 said:
sh*ts crazy.. I'm 30 years old.. I been a 49ers fan since I was a little kid... The year they k!lled the Broncos in the SuperBowl 55-10... since the very turn of the century it's been a ROCKY road for us.. but I always stick by my team and rep them to the fullest! Being from New York I would go the games when they'd play the Jets or Giants...

Now this year roles around.. I notice BOXDEN is FULL of 49ers fans... Today I go to the Jets vs 49ers game and GOD DAMN!!!! THERE WAS A LOT OF RED IN THE CROWD!!! WOW!!! I'd say 60/40 Jets??? By the end of the game ALLLLLL RED!!!!!

I had no clue the 9ers were so big in New York/New Jersey area... Or are people really that big a front runners?????

GO 9ers!!!!
Man Tell Me About It We Flooded MetLife...Where U Was At ....I Was In Section 140


 Krazie said:
I didn't imply you were fat, just was making jokes cause I know you're a big Willis fan.

We bonded this week.
But So Far the Past 2 Yrs Goldson Is Now My Fav Player On Defense

...Man That Dude Is Fuccking Fast ...Dude Be 15yd Deep And Make It To the RB Less Than 2 Secs


Last edited by BronxBombers; 09-30-2012 at 04:18 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #856
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
The Fins are not better than the Jets n*gga they haven't won a playoff game since 2000 Jets been to the AFC Chip twice
 6 years ago '05        #857
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24473 24473
 Bronxbombers said:
Man Tell Me About It We Flooded MetLife...Where U Was At ....I Was In Section 140
I'm gonna disown you if you keep capitalizing every word, I don't care what budget phone you're on.




  520 - 175 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '05        #858
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24473 24473
 INF4MOUS said:
The Fins are not better than the Jets n*gga they haven't won a playoff game since 2000 Jets been to the AFC Chip twice
Dolphins have won the Super Bowl twice since the only time the Jets did.




  520 - 175 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '06        #859
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,254 | Props total: 3820 3820
 Krazie said:
I don't know about New York, but everyone here on BX has been around since I can tell.. I've seen 0 front runners jump on the bandwagon, everyone I see posting in here has been ride or die before last year, though some of us haven't exactly posted as much as we do (myself included).

Glad you enjoyed the game. Niner Nation is everywhere.
I don't post a lot either and still don't really. Been rockin a Gore signature since I joined the site but got rid of it months ago when I sported this avatar that I currently have.

The only Niners fans that you can question are the ones that joined in 2011/2012 but that doesn't necessarily mean they are front runners though.
 6 years ago '05        #860
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,301 | Props total: 24473 24473
 Trap$tar said:
I don't post a lot either and still don't really. Been rockin a Gore signature since I joined the site but got rid of it months ago when I sported this avatar that I currently have.

The only Niners fans that you can question are the ones that joined in 2011/2012 but that doesn't necessarily mean they are front runners though.


Only fans I've questioned on this site are Eagles and Heat fans, but that's for good reason.




  520 - 175 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
33 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
39 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
116 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
584 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy