most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,101 | Props total: 10808 10808
and when I say experienced, I mean s3xual
 5 years ago '04        #82
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Sure is a lot of speculation going on with Kim. Did she come out and say she cheated on Chris? Did she come out and say she cheated on Reggie? Or folks just speculating like they always do. Or better yet,we have an insider that's close to the situation hahaha
Reggie and Amber Rose both have said that Kanye and Kim were one of the main reasons for the split. Amber made headlines with those accusations and Kim nor Kanye ever came out to deny them.

and Bret Locket threatened to release text messages and photos Kim sent him but Kim quickly threatened to take legal action if he did so.

of course Kim isn't gonna come out and admit to to any of this, but it's incriminating enough for me
 09-27-2012, 11:21 AM         #83
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Reggie and Amber Rose both have said that Kanye and Kim were one of the main reasons for the split. Amber made headlines with those accusations and Kim nor Kanye ever came out to deny them.

and Bret Locket threatened to release text messages and photos Kim sent him but Kim quickly threatened to take legal action if he did so.

of course Kim isn't gonna come out and admit to to any of this, but it's incriminating enough for me
She let Bret's ugly a.ss hit

getyagameup said:
i can't believe this thread is so popping right now off of a woman's s3x history. and the comments by some of the seemingly younger crowd. she got history, so what? she's fu*ked a lot of dudes, so what?? stop acting like yall wouldn't let her sit on yall face and yall wouldn't fu*k her. please. kanye prolly smashed 10x the amount of women than kim fu*ked dudes....easy....yet no one is calling him a wh0ore. grow up. she let her pus*y get fu*ked just like most chicks will. if you're judging and criticizing, you're a ho. she did a s3x tape with her man at the time. she's not in pr0n so what the fu*k are yall n*ggas talkin bout her history for? she's grown. yall need to grow up yallselves.
Quite possibly the realest post I've ever seen on Boxden
 5 years ago '06        #84
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,977 | Props total: 13610 13610
K.west fu*ked three time more hos than Kim k
 5 years ago '04        #85
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,415 | Props total: 688 688
Shes a wh0ore... s3x tapes and all
 5 years ago '06        #86
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 460 460
your wife, girl fu*ked mad sons before you so...........is your girl a ho? all female fu*k many guys....im sure your girl made a s3x tape with her old boyfriend..that what people do when they are with a person the like, love
i disagree about the s3x tape part. most women do NOT want to have s3x on camera EVER. a true lady does not make a s3x tape. Maybe these young a.ss hoodrats nowadays but im 36 and nobody really did that back in the day. of course, back then recording video was a lot harder too so.....
 5 years ago '11        #87
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 435 435
 Player 1 said:
why is she a ho?
the only difference from kim k and other females is that kim k has cameras on her and we see who she is fu*king.

your wife, girl fu*ked mad sons before you so...........is your girl a ho? all female fu*k many guys....im sure your girl made a s3x tape with her old boyfriend..that what people do when they are with a person the like, love

put cameras around your girl 24/7 bet you will see some sh*t you dont like

a rich ho > a poor ho in the hood fu*kin for free
You said it yourself a hoe is a hoe
rich or not
If your girl slept with a lot of dudes before you and they weren't her boyfriends then she's a hoe too. Kim K gets no pass just because her friend is sticking up for her LMAO

Remember only a hoe can get married but keep talking to Kanye on the side then divorce the man within months then make the side n*gga her boyfriend. ONLY A HOE

Last edited by SuL2K12; 09-27-2012 at 12:51 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #88
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Player 1 said:
why is she a ho?
the only difference from kim k and other females is that kim k has cameras on her and we see who she is fu*king.

put cameras around your girl 24/7 bet you will see some sh*t you dont like

a rich ho > a poor ho in the hood fu*kin for free
lmao...i never heard the word son be used like that...i'm in tears
 5 years ago '12        #89
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 Young Buck said:
Did this bi*ch see her track record? She's been every damn dude.

Before Kanye, Kim had her eyes on Jeremy Lin, Lin turned her down because he knew that bi*ch just wanted him for his fame and money, she also wanted to stay relevant to the public eye. During that time she was slowly becoming a bit irrelevant. All this sh*t happened in Feb 2012.

Now you fast forward and you have this simp Kayne wanting to marry Kim, when she just wanted to be with him for the same reasons as Lin.
she was paid before the s3xtape with Ray j ( the Kardashians do have bread)
The s3xtape just made her famous
 5 years ago '06        #90
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 LakerFan said:
i disagree about the s3x tape part. most women do NOT want to have s3x on camera EVER. a true lady does not make a s3x tape. Maybe these young a.ss hoodrats nowadays but im 36 and nobody really did that back in the day. of course, back then recording video was a lot harder too so.....
If your lady likes you enough she will do whatever you like to make you happy. i made s3x tapes with girls that didn't want a s3xtape but did it bcuz i wanted one. they asked me to make sure i never let anyone see the tape.females do sh*t they don't like with their man just to make him happy everyday.
 5 years ago '12        #91
diggins1272 
space
space
space
 S W A N said:
Id still fuk that hoe.

I remember this mad funny
 5 years ago '06        #92
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 SuL2K12 said:
You said it yourself a hoe is a hoe
rich or not
If your girl slept with a lot of dudes before you and they weren't her boyfriends then she's a hoe too. Kim K gets no pass just because her friend is sticking up for her LMAO
K.west is a ho so why would he care
 5 years ago '12        #93
diggins1272 
space
space
space
 panamaican said:
She may be a ho but there's a whole lot of chicks doing the exact same thing off camera that y'all keep chasing around.
lol so true
 5 years ago '12        #94
diggins1272 
space
space
space
 gh3tto said:

you should hit up drake son sound like you wana swallow his nut
lmbo
 5 years ago '11        #95
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
She fu*ked bow wow the bi*ch is a hoe
 5 years ago '11        #96
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Why do n*ggas keep saying your girlfriend probably fu*ked alot of people

Aslong as I don't know I don't care I can't a.ssum sh*t we know Kim fu*ked alot of n*ggas now add on the n*ggas we don't know about
 5 years ago '05        #97
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12573 12573
 Michael_Moore said:
because by definition she is...that's what a wh0ore is..a woman who has s3x for financial/personal gain...which is what she does/has done..

By that definition everybody is a hoe. men fu*k bi*ches for personal gain whether it be for self esteem purposes and bragging rights of saying you fu*ked a bad bi*ch(we've all done it). Women as we know for both financial personal.

Celebs are singled out because of public appeal.
 5 years ago '08        #98
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
she's a wh0ore and a ameteur pr0n star, next thread
 5 years ago '05        #99
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
girls all wh0ores - camron
 5 years ago '10        #100
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13568 13568
 MRS. RONDO said:
girls all wh0ores - camron
god pays back dudes who think like that by giving them daughters-nas
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy