Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Mek Miracles 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 13 13
kim was trying to get at gallo when he was in NY and he turned her down she went with humphries.
 5 years ago '06        #62
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
lala>kim
 5 years ago '05        #63
GST 
space
space
$14,849 | Props total: 2425 2425
if your famous gf/bff gets on radio and defends you not being a hoe,it means you're a hoe
 5 years ago '05        #64
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
what she eat dont make me sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #65
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 264 264
Bottom line: Kim K is a wh0ore.
 5 years ago '04        #66
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
if she aint a hoe then 99% of the chicks I jack off to on pr0nHub aint no wh0ores either.
 09-27-2012, 09:19 AM         #67
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
why is she a ho?
the only difference from kim k and other females is that kim k has cameras on her and we see who she is fu*king.

your wife, girl fu*ked mad sons before you so...........is your girl a ho? all female fu*k many guys....im sure your girl made a s3x tape with her old boyfriend..that what people do when they are with a person the like, love

put cameras around your girl 24/7 bet you will see some sh*t you dont like

a rich ho > a poor ho in the hood fu*kin for free
 Michael_Moore said:
because by definition she is...that's what a wh0ore is..a woman who has s3x for financial/personal gain...which is what she does/has done..

I agree with both these powerful posts...is that possible

I'd still smash and wife Kim btw
 5 years ago '04        #68
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
Kim is what we call a high-class wh0ore. No normal n*gga could hit dat, but if u had the right status, its nothing. This elevates her slightly above her contemporaries who wh0ore with normal n*ggas.
 5 years ago '11        #69
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 4231 4231
I heard actually Taylor Swift have more known bodies than kim.
 5 years ago '06        #70
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,135 | Props total: 4736 4736
 Player 1 said:
why is she a ho?
the only difference from kim k and other females is that kim k has cameras on her and we see who she is fu*king.
1st thing that crossed my mind. I didnt even read the rest of ur post nor anybody's else
 5 years ago '11        #71
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
She's a ho. And a lot of guys she's s3xing are hoes too. Men make the rules of the game so tough for Kim K and all the other hoes of the world. A ho gon be a ho

Aint no way around it
 5 years ago '04        #72
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 Darkdrone said:
The dude is saying 10-15 dudes. I am a pretty young dude and if a girl went through that many dudes within that span she is a c*m bucket.

I fully understand how chicks fall for jerks and will want s3x but to make this notion that a girl is fu*kin 10 dudes within a short amount of time is retarded.
The fact you calling a man a jerk for pulling a girl shows how young you are. And for future purposes, when you get older, keep in mind that your going to come in contact with more people. The girl you fall in love with is going to have a past. Just like you have a past. Don't judge

tasapurkett said:
half you fu*k-n*ggas callin her a hoe cuz you dont get laid as much as she does...
hand must be on the Bible
 psylence2k said:
of course Lala is gonna stick up for her friend

but the logic Lala gave behind Kim not being a wh0ore is stupid

" I go off of how a person treats me, and she's always been an amazing person to me "

like hoes can't be nice people.

either way the reason why Kim K could be seen as a wh0ore is that

-she cheated on her first husband
- she cheated on Reggie with Kanye
-she cheated on Kris Humpries with Bret Lockett from the patriots

who knows who else she's cheated on, and two of those were official husbands and one being a long time serious relationship.

it seems like it's pretty easy for any young successful black male to d!ck down Kim even while she's in a relationship, that's probably why she's perceived as a hoe.
Sure is a lot of speculation going on with Kim. Did she come out and say she cheated on Chris? Did she come out and say she cheated on Reggie? Or folks just speculating like they always do. Or better yet,we have an insider that's close to the situation hahaha
 Jaymalls said:
You sound dumb as sh*t... But being that you already reiterated that you were young... Imma let that sh*t slide on the fact that you lack REAL LIFE experience! Let me ask you a question... How many females you fu*ked last year???
I'm only 23 and I fu*ked 5... And around an extra 4 just gave me top because I was at a BBQ, Baby Shower, etc. My last girlfriend had 3 people I knew she fu*ked withing the 1st three months of getting to know her (aint fu*k yet) but she had around 8 that I knew of by the time we broke up and she was 31! n*ggas just have to be realistic now a days... n*ggas ain't 16 no more, we ain't fu*king no more virgins anymore, bi*ches is losing their virginity in middle school on average now!
Hahaha he a young cat that don't know, know better. You get to a certain she and you start realizing how your number can easily increase.
 S W A N said:
We roughly the same age. But you gotta drop that age range alot more to find girls who slept with multiple guys. The age range starts off round 15 now. I remember seeing on some program that teen girls see oral s3x as the same as kissing now. Why them hoes wasnt like that when i was in school?

But this topic does bring up a good debate. What is truly considered whorish nowadays? Trust me, dudes aint hitting virgins no more. Its just not realistic. We live in an overly s3xualized society. I mean the show Scandal is a hit and alot of it is based off a s3xual relationship between the president andan aid. Jersey Shore was all about fu*king. Not making excusing for this behaviour but its just the way sh*t is. Im pretty sure Ive raw dog some braods more whorish then Kim. Actually thats not even up for debate. I used to be a wild n*gga. If my ol lady knew even 1/4 of the nasty sh*t I did, she prolly wouldnt be with me. n*gga changed though. Too much crazy sh*t out there now. Aint tryna catch none of them alphabets.
Man if that's not the truth. I'm just happy to make it to my thirties and not have any lifer type stds or illegitimate kids. I think reality kicked in when and new I was going to slow down when I took down a girl from the club.. Who told me she did pr0n afterwards. As in driving her home,I look her up and bam, there's a picture of her sucking a n*gga . crazy thing, she was 23 at the time. Oh well,I raw dogged do I was in the clinic two days later getting that precautionary treatment hahaha her name Mandy Fox for thoughs who want to call tales.
 5 years ago '11        #73
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17717 17717
For every n*gga that a girl will dog out, theres a n*gga that she let dog her out. all part of the food chain, and only n*ggas at the top benefit
 5 years ago '05        #74
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 Player 1 said:
why is she a ho?

your wife, girl fu*ked mad sons before you so...........is your girl a ho? all female fu*k many guys....im sure your girl made a s3x tape with her old boyfriend..that what people do when they are with a person the like, love

put cameras around your girl 24/7 bet you will see some sh*t you dont like

a rich ho > a poor ho in the hood fu*kin for free
ok...so does this apply to me if i broke my girls virginity?

and anyway lala BEEN defending hoes...remember i love new york?
 5 years ago '05        #75
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
 Kaliz ChamP said:
ahahahah I just read through all the comments. Man y'all comedy. By y'all standards, if your girl fu*k you good, suck you off good. she hoe. So what, you want to ace the girl who aint sh*t in the sheets? Is that whats hot? The lame pus*y who only lets you hit missionary because she feels like as.lut when she is on top... man, y'all need to get your mind rights
I was in one of these relationships. My d!ck grew very bored. Give me an experienced woman anyday

ANY day
 5 years ago '11        #76
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 P-Hill said:
I was in one of these relationships. My d!ck grew very bored. Give me an experienced woman anyday

ANY day
You want a 2005 Honda though, not a 1975 Box Chevy though
 5 years ago '05        #77
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
 Kadillac87 said:
You want a 2005 Honda though, not a 1975 Box Chevy though

True... I mean I ain't saying I want the neighborhood jumpoff (or do I? )

nah but what I got now is a 2012 Maserati equipped with all the horsepower you could ever need
 09-27-2012, 10:21 AM         #78
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kade said:
I heard actually Taylor Swift have more known bodies than kim.
Yo, I was just talking about this. Taylor seems to be linked to a new guy every week
 5 years ago '04        #79
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
i can't believe this thread is so popping right now off of a woman's s3x history. and the comments by some of the seemingly younger crowd. she got history, so what? she's fu*ked a lot of dudes, so what?? stop acting like yall wouldn't let her sit on yall face and yall wouldn't fu*k her. please. kanye prolly smashed 10x the amount of women than kim fu*ked dudes....easy....yet no one is calling him a wh0ore. grow up. she let her pus*y get fu*ked just like most chicks will. if you're judging and criticizing, you're a ho. she did a s3x tape with her man at the time. she's not in pr0n so what the fu*k are yall n*ggas talkin bout her history for? she's grown. yall need to grow up yallselves.
 5 years ago '12        #80
The Infamous1 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,319 | Props total: 9 9
Lala is mad cute
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy