"Me never rat, mommy taught me better than that.."

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-27-2012, 10:32 AM         #41
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas neva learn.
 5 years ago '07        #42
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 449 449
 kingpin222 said:
iunno man, if some innocent kid or some parent gets murdered cuz this n*ggas aim is off or because they fought back in a robbery or whatever the case, is it still okay for this n*gga to live by the code? If the k!ller leaves the city and goes from chicago to new york and k!lls someone's innocent child, is it okay? Or is it his people fault for not handling their business? Call it what you will man, but it's stupid. Ya'll don't even know the story, it doesn't have to be gang related, he could be some kid who got into an argument with someone else and didn't think he was gonna die. If your brother or your sister gets k!lled in the retaliation for this murder by some stray bullet, it's aiight cuz its the streets right? Violence begets violence.
You not do not know the story either.

What if he tells the cops and that get some innocent people k!lled because the cops aim is off?

Everyone looking at the guy and what he said without thinking why he said it.

Let be real he is black and looks like a hood cat and said some hood sh*t.

So because of that he is going to be wrong.

popsjenkins said:
fu*kin n*ggas, man....

So what if his people know.... So they go k!ll the shooter, which causes his people to retaliate, which causes HIS people to retaliate, and so on and so forth.

We're k!lling our own people for the sake of some code and we wonder why Chicago is the way it is, or Detroit is the way it is right now. These cats are not trained hitmen or snipers, by the time it's over, how many clubs are gonna get shot up, how many house parties, how many innocents will be shot because of the code??

For all you people co-signing this dude, I really hope no one in your family gets taken out because of YOUR code.
I understand where you coming from I feel the same angry with black people, poor people whatever.

But shooting up clubs and house parties is not part of the code my n*gga.

If n*gga stuck to the code actually less innocent people will get k!lled.
 5 years ago '05        #43
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
yall dumb if yall think that the kid who died is the only one who know who shot him the hood news travels faster then twitter
 5 years ago '06        #44
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 4736 4736
 RichYung757 said:
American history? Explain..
See cops' blue wall of silence
 5 years ago '06        #45
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25865 25865
Stupid n*gga.
 5 years ago '12        #46
Steelo Green 46 heat pts46 OP
space
space
$746 | Props total: 0 0
 BatonRouge225 said:
if most of you clowns lived it the streets like u say you do... u would understand. not respond so fast.
Now why would i tell on the guy that I or my FAM plan on "puttin under"? #JusSayin #IPityTheFool
This is how I looked at it. If this was in any way gang related then you know the whole hood knows who did it and his homies WILL come for revenge. Of course spilling blood only begets more blood but that's just how it goes in the hood.. He probably even did it out of spite and hate for the police.. muhfuggas would choose ANYTHING over cooperating with em.
 5 years ago '12        #47
seanie 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 83 83
Killer just got him. This nicca knew he misstepped into trouble and knew no turning back now
 5 years ago '05        #48
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10719 10719
That's the code he lives by..

What you grow up with is what you a.ssociate as normal...

You dude don't live that life, therefore you would never understand...
 5 years ago '08        #49
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
You live by the sword, you die by the sword...

-Matthew 26:52-
 5 years ago '11        #50
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346

deux_visage said:
Dumb a.ss dude..he probably told a family member who was supposedly going to "handle" the shooter.....

but who that in yo avi nightmare?
I guess you missed that thread?
 5 years ago '08        #51
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 mastermind_AD said:

I understand where you coming from I feel the same angry with black people, poor people whatever.

But shooting up clubs and house parties is not part of the code my n*gga.

If n*gga stuck to the code actually less innocent people will get k!lled.
I feel you, but most of these cats out here today are young and dumb. The code ain't what it used to be. I was never about that life but was REAL CLOSE to those who were and I can honestly say he game done changed.

Nowadays the end justify the means, so a new n*gga will let off at a crowd to get the 1 person they were looking for. sh*t happens everyday.
 09-27-2012, 11:14 PM         #52
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magnolia said:
Real n*gga sh*t my A$$ thats a bi*ch n*gga sh*t, now a murderer is on the loose.

you people are get dumber by the day
n*ggas who get shot in the hood usually asked for it. Not like this man is gonna go on a k!lling spree k!lling random innocent white woman like your people.
 5 years ago '05        #53
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
the cops shot him.. duhhh
 5 years ago '11        #54
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 klm1015 said:
these n*ggas is dumb as hell
Frank Gusenberg did this long before brothas that bang and no one called him stupid for following the
g-code yell™
 5 years ago '11        #55
box5 
space
space
space
 Joehook said:
coons will ****
Wops will Wop
Yell™
 5 years ago '11        #56
box5 
space
space
space
 popsjenkins said:
I feel you, but most of these cats out here today are young and dumb. The code ain't what it used to be. I was never about that life but was REAL CLOSE to those who were and I can honestly say he game done changed.

Nowadays the end justify the means, so a new n*gga will let off at a crowd to get the 1 person they were looking for. sh*t happens everyday.
But it's been like that, only difference is these kids today alot of them are crack babies with a.d.d. and come from younger parents.
But if you ever got off at fools,you'll know that rush and sense of power along with a I don't give a fu*k attitude can be a muthafucca yell™
 5 years ago '08        #57
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
ain't nothin wrong with it he might wanna shoot da n*gga dat shot him his self.... fu*k da laws
 5 years ago '07        #58
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 popsjenkins said:
fu*kin n*ggas, man....

So what if his people know.... So they go k!ll the shooter, which causes his people to retaliate, which causes HIS people to retaliate, and so on and so forth.

We're k!lling our own people for the sake of some code and we wonder why Chicago is the way it is, or Detroit is the way it is right now. These cats are not trained hitmen or snipers, by the time it's over, how many clubs are gonna get shot up, how many house parties, how many innocents will be shot because of the code??

For all you people co-signing this dude, I really hope no one in your family gets taken out because of YOUR code.
 5 years ago '08        #59
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 box5 said:
But it's been like that, only difference is these kids today alot of them are crack babies with a.d.d. and come from younger parents.
But if you ever got off at fools,you'll know that rush and sense of power along with a I don't give a fu*k attitude can be a muthafucca yell™
I don't understand your point. Is that supposed to make it better? More acceptable?

You know what, nevermind. I'll never understand.
 5 years ago '06        #60
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 LyricalSkyllz said:
Let that be your kinfolk and see if you feel the same.
Family is family and nothing can replace dude, but don't act like some of those grimmy a.ss dudes out there looking for trouble.

He was prolly on some gang sh*t, and didn't want to trouble the rest of his homies.

The saddest part is he went out like a G to the streets and that's why a lot of people will never do better
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy