Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
sorry to say but this phone simply lost..not only is it cheap and boring as hell, but half of its "innovating" features are sh*tty and dont work

not to mention the workers at foxconn probably had volume and home buttons marinating in their a.ss cracks before putting them on the devices

finishim said:
the only thin hard to believe is that these people took these phones out with scratches already on them, I'd bet next weeks check that they just dinged it up on accident quick and are looking for their 15, any metal or paint with scratch and chip with use or dropping etc, find it real hard to believe these people's phone were shipped this way, oh well, doesn't affect me
so all those people on macrumors.com, most being long time apple supporters, are just lying hoping to get attention? highly doubt that
 5 years ago '11        #62
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,379 | Props total: 4282 4282
 coolio said:
sorry to say but this phone simply lost..not only is it cheap and boring as hell, but half of its "innovating" features are sh*tty and dont work

not to mention the workers at foxconn probably had volume and home buttons marinating in their a.ss cracks before putting them on the devices

so all those people on macrumors.com, most being long time apple supporters, are just lying hoping to get attention? highly doubt that
You love you some iPhone bruh.
 5 years ago '05        #63
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
Soooo using the car analogy n*ggas using...

If apple made a car, id spend 40k, and they bring it to my crib with chips all over. And then when i ask why its fuked up, they say "its normal..."

Like i said couple posts back. They know the right thing to do is a recall, but that would be a disaster... Why?

1. They dont even have enough phones to compensate to do a fix and exchange recall in a timely fashion. The way the device is made, its not like you can just swap thee unibody easily.

2. Their stock would plummet, brand new devices already wearing away INSIDE THE BOX. Stock would drop 50% the same week. After the small amount of bad press, its already down 10% this week.

3. No one would trust their products... If they openly admitted they failed to provide quality. Because we dont have a lemon buy back law for cell phones. As long as the phone work, you can get a phone with a gash out the box, and they can say "The phone works... No return..."

4. Apple knows they dont HAVE to do a recall. WHY? Because the common theme among owners is "I dont care about the scratches out of the box, i dont care if its dented, i dont care i have a case..." They simply do not care, to them the device is impecable. If apple had TOO MANY returns they would be forced to do a recall, but obviously dudes are probably doing exchanges.

5. At the moment apple has a serious shortage on their hands. Aight, this is good and bad. Good: It creates a false sense of the phone being in higher demand than it really is. This creates a sense of competition, people always want to be special. And the iPhone for some n*ggas makes them feel special. The bad: Their production is all fuked up, so they cant even do a recall, or exchange devices at the current rate. So many buyers states on the forums, "It took 3-5 boxes before i got a decent phone..." Rattling, chips, screen defects. Bad stuff.

Overall i think apple might be done for a while... iOS6 was the final nail being lined up for people like me on the fence about the OS. Not sure whats going to be the hammer though... My guess this summer apple will try to push for a 5s or iphone 6. So they can push their stock back up, and try to recoup from the high exchange rates, which will probably get HIGHER because remember the warranty. We dont have any long term testing yet. Who knows.
 5 years ago '11        #64
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
They're about as bad as Microsoft with the RROD!
 5 years ago '05        #65
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 221 221
I had my iPhone 3GS for 3 years...no problems

Ive had a lot of cell phones in my lifetime and none lasted more than 8 months...a year max!

You samsung wh0ores will figure it out when your sIII is a piece of sh*t in 6 months

HTC is even worse
 5 years ago '12        #66
CM Punk 112 heat pts112
space
space
$7,334 | Props total: 1390 1390

still got my clean 4, chillin bumpin Sleepy Brown

with hella mula in my pocket....

I won
 5 years ago '04        #67
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
how this is even allowed is mind bogglin... if i wanted a chipped n scratched phone,id buy a use one on ebay,wtf!?!?
 5 years ago '10        #68
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19626 19626
 JCSIII said:
Its an outdated phone so why not add some wear and tear to match.

My iPhone better not be scratched up though.
 09-27-2012, 01:58 AM         #69
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we're gonna act like opening the box="with use" apple?
 5 years ago '07        #70
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
i agree, phone cover. but one thing i hate about ALL new phones is that their designs are becoming beautiful but we have to cover them up with tasteless covers, argh..
 5 years ago '10        #71
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,923 | Props total: 45 45
for those saying its not worth it.....im all good with my 4 or 4s....etc.

go pick up a 5 and use it and tell me it doesnt blow away any other iphone. dont believe everything you read and expect that its the truth.

not a single dent, scratch, screen issue with mine, nothing!.

as far as speed it makes the 4/4s look like the 3g...screen is way clearer and jumps out at you. the camera is better 10 fold. music sounds better. lte speaks for itself and i dont even use my wifi its so fast.

let me ask you this....you see the phone when you get to the apple store/carrier and you see dents and scratches on it. Why do you take the phone instead of saying," no, i want one that looks brand new, there is a reason i put down a deposit on a preorder"?
 5 years ago '06        #72
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 JuiceDigaho said:

Ive had a lot of cell phones in my lifetime and none lasted more than 8 months...a year max!

You samsung wh0ores will figure it out when your sIII is a piece of sh*t in 6 months

HTC is even worse
I've had my samsung galaxy s since october 2010. Works perfectly. Its the longest lasting phone I've ever had.
 5 years ago '10        #73
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 2390 2390
 JuiceDigaho said:

HTC is even worse

[video - click to view]

09-27-2012, 09:52 AM         #74
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JuiceDigaho said:

HTC is even worse

phonescoop.com do some research if you think htc is even worse
 5 years ago '08        #75
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 CMar22 said:
I bought a black iPhone 5 on friday and have had none of these problems. Of course your going to get a few crappy phones out of millions. It just happens that people hold apple to a higher standard so they get even more pissed when it happens. Not an apple stan by the way. Just got burned with android twice so now trying the iphone and so far I like it.
People hold Apple to a higher standard because Apple holds itself to a higher standard. Apple is supposed to be the pinnacle of innovation and quality. That's why prices are higher, and people feel special because they have one. It's the main cause of Apple elitism (i'm not saying all Apple users are like this but you would be in serious denial if you believe it doesn't exist).

So now that Apple are having all these quality issues, people will start to wonder what they are spending the money for? Why are they waiting in line? Those few things that apple uses could cling to to a.ssert their superiority over Android users or even windows users in regard to pc's are starting to slip away and they don't like that.
 5 years ago '06        #76
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 UcantCme said:
for those saying its not worth it.....im all good with my 4 or 4s....etc.

go pick up a 5 and use it and tell me it doesnt blow away any other iphone. dont believe everything you read and expect that its the truth.

not a single dent, scratch, screen issue with mine, nothing!.

as far as speed it makes the 4/4s look like the 3g...screen is way clearer and jumps out at you. the camera is better 10 fold. music sounds better. lte speaks for itself and i dont even use my wifi its so fast.

let me ask you this....you see the phone when you get to the apple store/carrier and you see dents and scratches on it. Why do you take the phone instead of saying," no, i want one that looks brand new, there is a reason i put down a deposit on a preorder"?

placebo effect.

u want it to be the best phone ever and even though it's not, u'll make yourself believe it is
 09-27-2012, 01:11 PM         #77
recklesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some people just buy things from apple to show they have money. Really that's all I bought some of my apple sh*t.

When I realized it was just a name, like with most other sh*t in this world, I said fu*k it.

People should stick with what they like though.
 5 years ago '10        #78
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,923 | Props total: 45 45
 coolio said:
placebo effect.

u want it to be the best phone ever and even though it's not, u'll make yourself believe it is
where did i compare it to anything but apple products and if you dont think it is better than all other iphones then you are a fu*king idiot. you prob dont even own an iphone.

get androids d!ck out of your mouth and learn how to read you dumb fu*k.
 5 years ago '11        #79
peelerdude 
space
space
$24 | Props total: 1 1
I have had an iPhone since the first generation, but damn they are making it hard to stay on board. This iPhone 4SS just isnt living up to the hype, and with all theses scratches, Im starting to lean towards another phone. I hate having to use a case, so thats just not an option. Damn I dont know what the fu*k im going to do. . . .
 5 years ago '06        #80
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,100 | Props total: 219 219
blackberries >>
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago