Apple Says Scratches and Chips are "Normal"

most viewed right now
 127
Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
eCity 420 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 coolio said:
because angry reactions like urs are very satisfying
lol son is mad as fu*k, he came into a thread i posted and didnt even comment on the topic


how mad are you x*xXxHeAtMaKeRRxxXXxxXXXx??
 5 years ago '06        #22
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 JCSIII said:
Its an outdated phone so why not add some wear and tear to match.
 5 years ago '10        #23
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
yall gotta be ones that sit on your couch in your mommas basement all day with no job collecting gov. checks to have time to search about apple products all damn day just to bi*ch and complain. And yall call apple users isheep. This sh*t is getting out of control.

how much is android paying yall to ride there nuts?

we get it yall dont like apple. so move the fu*k on and quit doing nothing but reading about the damn iphone.
 5 years ago '06        #24
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 UcantCme said:
yall gotta be ones that sit on your couch in your mommas basement all day with no job collecting gov. checks to have time to search about apple products all damn day just to bi*ch and complain. And yall call apple users isheep. This sh*t is getting out of control.

how much is android paying yall to ride there nuts?

we get it yall dont like apple. so move the fu*k on and quit doing nothing but reading about the damn iphone.
I would like to hear your opinion on the topic of this thread
 5 years ago '10        #25
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
 JCSIII said:
I would like to hear your opinion on the topic of this thread
have an ip5...no dents, no scratches, no screen problems, sold my ip4 so the new one didnt cost me a dime = win for me.


iphone works for me. but you dont see me in EVERY android thread bi*ching or making 3534634 android hating threads per day do you?
 5 years ago '05        #26
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,089 | Props total: 10779 10779
 JCSIII said:
Its an outdated phone so why not add some wear and tear to match.
 5 years ago '06        #27
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 UcantCme said:
have an ip5...no dents, no scratches, no screen problems, sold my ip4 so the new one didnt cost me a dime = win for me.


iphone works for me. but you dont see me in EVERY android thread bi*ching or making 3534634 android hating threads per day do you?
What about the other people who are not as fortunate as you?
 5 years ago '10        #28
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 52 52
 JCSIII said:
What about the other people who are not as fortunate as you?
i think the same thing ive been wondering about all you android stands.....


the fu*k i care about the next mans phone...my sh*t works so keep it moving



you dont even have an iphone so why bi*ch about an iphone?
 5 years ago '06        #29
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 urbangatsby said:


Thank you it's like only certain people can enter an apple thread or whatever...people need to be pissed at Apple if there's any anger...and let people post whatever they want

the truth is hard to handle for some people



 JCSIII said:
Its an outdated phone so why not add some wear and tear to match.
 5 years ago '05        #30
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
Apple basically said this covertly "we dont want to do a recall and lose investors, so we will drop a 5s this summer to fix some issues, oh and take your money again....."

This time they will just make it a little faster, fix the paint issues, and add a new port called, earthquake.


Last edited by Andrefrbk; 09-26-2012 at 04:06 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #31
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
sorry you can't chip plastic
 5 years ago '05        #32
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
 finishim said:
sorry you can't chip plastic
damn must be nice right.
 5 years ago '04        #33
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
funny you say that cause i see the same Android stans in every iPhone thread celebrating and popping bottles

im just pointing out facts brah

if youre not in every iPhone thread then it shouldnt bother you

find me an iPhone thread without an Android stan having orgasms about how much he loves his phone or how much the iPhone sucks..


[pic - click to view]



just like it bothers you to see one person in every thread talking sh*t, how about a 20+ ppl in one thread talking about how much the iPhone sucks..

Android stans catching feelings out here

stay in your lane lame
all you've been doing is trying to throw threads off topic on some 'stanley' bs... alot of people on here like myself own android and ios devices... and you're really gonna act like you and the rest of the sheep aren't in every android thread.

back on topic..since you and Kadillac are replacing PTC as the head trolls, care to explain how scuffs and chipping are 'normal' for brand new phones ... i'll wait
 5 years ago '04        #34
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 fat_boyy21 said:
all you've been doing is trying to throw threads off topic on some 'stanley' bs... alot of people on here like myself own android and ios devices... and you're really gonna act like you and the rest of the sheep aren't in every android thread.

back on topic..since you and Kadillac are replacing PTC as the head trolls, care to explain how scuffs and chipping are 'normal' for brand new phones ... i'll wait
this is a Foxconn thing and not an apple thing, bottom line
 5 years ago '05        #35
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 589 589
 Andrefrbk said:
Apple basically said this covertly "we dont want to do a recall and lose investors, so we will drop a 5s this summer to fix some issues, oh and take your money again....."

This time they will just make it a little faster, fix the paint issues, and add a new port called, earthquake.

[pic - click to view]



fu*ked up part is; you're probably right
 5 years ago '12        #36
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,766 | Props total: 22152 22152
 JCSIII said:
Its an outdated phone so why not add some wear and tear to match.
Post of the year.
 5 years ago '12        #37
noverum 
space
avatar space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
Those scratches are normal, you're just holding it wrong. If you hold it at.. this angle here, you can't see them. Problem solved.
 5 years ago '04        #38
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 finishim said:
this is a Foxconn thing and not an apple thing, bottom line
i dont doubt that it's related to foxconn cuz that's where the phone is a.ssembled BUT we're talking about iphones so yes it's an apple thing. shouldnt apple be conducting quality a.ssurance checks prior to release .... it really comes across like they dont care saying what's going on is 'normal' for brand new phones
 5 years ago '04        #39
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
the only thin hard to believe is that these people took these phones out with scratches already on them, I'd bet next weeks check that they just dinged it up on accident quick and are looking for their 15, any metal or paint with scratch and chip with use or dropping etc, find it real hard to believe these people's phone were shipped this way, oh well, doesn't affect me
 5 years ago '04        #40
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
As a long time iPhone owner and early adopter:

No n*gga, that sh*t is NOT NORMAL AND IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Cases will scratch the phones if you take them in or out of the case recklessly or too often.

MY iPhone 5 came PERFECT. but there is a slight chip because *I* dropped it on my modem.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy