Hilarious Cam newton picture from Charlotte observer (pic)

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
 kmstokes said:
I don't think he got his point across, so he's kind of looking stupid. I think he's talking about what you just said and the fact he thinks Cam is being singled out and their is a lot of other qb's, that could get the same criticism and their paper isn't doing that to them. Add to the fact he probably feels Cam is still young. That's how I took what he was talking about, I could be wrong though. But I don't think it's racist, Stephen A might be reading too much into it.
Newspapers, magazines, websites all over the country do this type of sh*t all the time. Cam's just got made into a big deal because of all the drama over him this week. We live in a reactionary country now, ppl overreact over EVERYTHING. Next time Cam has a great game the same stupid a.ss paper will prolly be sucking his d!ck.
 5 years ago '07        #82
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,476 | Props total: 69976 69976
If it was a white qb, it would be different

How can u say all of this about the guy and don't know him.

Where is your professionalism as a journalist?
 5 years ago '07        #83
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 5 years ago '07        #84
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Bkjj11 said:

5 years ago '06        #85
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 972 972
 Bkjj11 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #86
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 st21 said:
you do realize what he said makes perfect sense right?although he probably did mean to write massive
Lmfao ay players fu*k up
 5 years ago '04        #87
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,874 | Props total: 8205 8205
 kmstokes said:
I feel like Cam is getting too much hate.
That's because he is.
 5 years ago '04        #88
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,874 | Props total: 8205 8205
 Bama Boy said:
Cams team was sh*t last year, what the fu*k r u saying? Nobody say race means nothing but some ppl on here (you included) want to turn EVERYTHING into a race issue. This was nothing more than someone clowning Cam for doing some dumb sh*t (doing his Superman bullsh*t down by 20+ points). Excuse me tho, I was unaware Hello Kitty was some racist sh*t

And Vick is getting sh*t because hes turned the ball over more times in 3 games than any QB in the history of football, but Im sure you think that should be ignored because hes black tho right?

RGIII lost to that same sh*tty a.ss Sam Bradford who you were bi*ching about before but because Luck lost to Gabbert he sh*t be sh*tted on? We see how you are,
If you want to be honest, our teams still sh*t this year. Offensive line is worse then last year, defense is borderline worse.
 5 years ago '09        #89
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12358 12358
 Bama Boy said:
NO I completely understand his point about the scout who said all that sh*t about Cam (tho some of that stuff is true about him) being racially motivated and all the stuff about black QBs "not having the brains" but hes taking this which had NOTHING to do with race and is twisting it into something about race. Not a damn soul in the world thought that sh*t was racist until they started this bullsh*t.

I guess all the stupid things that have been made about Tebow's dumbass are racist too right?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Oh it dont work like that? Its only racist if its against a black player? OOOOOOH I get it now...
This n*gga just shut sh*t down!!!! Screamin A had me with the face the whole time I was watching this sh*t. Lomas and Fauria were like this dude is a fu*king clown and Cindy Brunson should just keep her mouth shut in this muthafu*ka
 5 years ago '11        #90
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Lmfao ay players fu*k up
 rai09 said:
no "under the mass of.." same as "under the massive" ....... my turn

that's called failception plehboi

what did he mean to say though your L's to your right
 09-28-2012, 05:35 AM         #91
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This n*gga just shut sh*t down!!!! Screamin A had me with the face the whole time I was watching this sh*t. Lomas and Fauria were like this dude is a fu*king clown and Cindy Brunson should just keep her mouth shut in this muthafu*ka
I didnt catch that episode but my pops was texting me about it. Like, "you gotta see this n*gga Stephen A on here." My pops one of the biggest white people haters of all times & said he felt SAS was outa pocket.

What exactly did he say though? That picture didnt look foul to me. Cam been actin' like a Hello Kitty a.ss n*gga lately. Is what it is.
 5 years ago '06        #92
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I didnt catch that episode but my pops was texting me about it. Like, "you gotta see this n*gga Stephen A on here." My pops one of the biggest white people haters of all times & said he felt SAS was outa pocket.

What exactly did he say though? That picture didnt look foul to me. Cam been actin' like a Hello Kitty a.ss n*gga lately. Is what it is.
Why you're dad hate me? fu*k did I ever do to him?

SAS said that it wouldnt have been done to someone like Cam if they were white and he felt the picture was colored like a white person instead of a black and compared it to drawing a white person in black face. Then he started talking about how some scout wrote some disparaging stuff about Cam's character when he was being drafted without ever even meeting him and somehow connected that to this drawing in some weird a.ss way. Skips dumbass backed him up but the other two had the face about the race issue.
 5 years ago '10        #93
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
Disrespectful when your local newspaper scoring like this...I guess they wanna go back to Delhomme
 5 years ago '09        #94
space
space
CAROLINA PANTHERS

The Charlotte Observer explains the logic behind Kevin Siers’ cartoon on Carolina quarterback Cam Newton. The newspaper said Siers was just poking fun at the absurd – Newton celebrating a touchdown when the Panthers were losing badly. In other words, Siers simply was doing his job. It might be a difficult concept for fans to grasp, but the media has to look at things from both sides.

Okay, calm down now people. Nothing wrong was done here
 5 years ago '10        #95
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
People are just waiting on this guy to fail...just waiting. A few more bad games and people will call him a bust while Andrew luck could struggle next year and be told he's gonna "grow" and "mature"

Notice also how Cam will get compared to Qbs like Russell or VY...while a Flacco or Luck will be compared to other past great Qbs who struggled...or won't be compared to VY or Russell. Nothing is ever racial though
 5 years ago '10        #96
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
By the way when Cam scored the touchdown it was a 16 point lead. Still immature and childish for Cam not to show stronger leadership there, but with a 16 point lead Cam probably honestly thought the game was in reach
 5 years ago '05        #97
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 thatruest said:
Has Cam won consistently? Flacco has. Luck's also been acknowledged as the most NFL ready QB in the past decade. Once Cam wins consistently (he's 7-12), then we'll talk. There weren't any expectations for him coming into the league last year. Didn't win consistently though showed great potential. Turnovers & attitude seem to be a struggle for him. Name the attitude issues that either Flacco or Luck have shown thus far....

I'll wait...
That's stupid as fu*k...Ryan Leaf was probably said to be one of the greatest college QBs to come to the NFL too but was a fu*king Bust and you never hear nobody mention all the white Bust in the NFL...Matt Leinert still has a back up job in the NFL and dude has been a bust since day one...and let's not act like Flacco and Big Ben haven't had Top 5 defenses since they got in the league...I don't want to start with this race sh*t because everybody gets their panties in a bunch when anybody brings it up...but Black QBs will always be scruntized more than white QBs for their fu*k ups...I wonder did this cartoonist ever make a Cartoon for Jake Delhomme after all his fu*k ups...

And I bet you'll never see a Black QB get as many chances as Alex Smith did...just my opinion fu*k who gets into a bi*ch fit over this...somethings are true even when others hate to admit it

When Cam gets back to winning all these lames will be back on his d!ck quicker than rap groupies
 5 years ago '08        #98
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$32,813 | Props total: 12482 12482
 5 years ago '09        #99
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
That's stupid as fu*k...Ryan Leaf was probably said to be one of the greatest college QBs to come to the NFL too but was a fu*king Bust and you never hear nobody mention all the white Bust in the NFL...Matt Leinert still has a back up job in the NFL and dude has been a bust since day one...and let's not act like Flacco and Big Ben haven't had Top 5 defenses since they got in the league...I don't want to start with this race sh*t because everybody gets their panties in a bunch when anybody brings it up...but Black QBs will always be scruntized more than white QBs for their fu*k ups...I wonder did this cartoonist ever make a Cartoon for Jake Delhomme after all his fu*k ups...

And I bet you'll never see a Black QB get as many chances as Alex Smith did...just my opinion fu*k who gets into a bi*ch fit over this...somethings are true even when others hate to admit it

When Cam gets back to winning all these lames will be back on his d!ck quicker than rap groupies
Hey man, I won't attack you because I understand you are a Panthers fan and very emotional but i'll leave you with some truth. Jason Campbell is black and he had a very similar situation to Alex Smith, almost identical. He got many chances and until suffering an injury last year was looking pretty good.

So, let's not lose perspective here just for the fu*k of it.
 5 years ago '09        #100
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
By the way when Cam scored the touchdown it was a 16 point lead. Still immature and childish for Cam not to show stronger leadership there, but with a 16 point lead Cam probably honestly thought the game was in reach
Here's why that was a big problem. You dont celebrate when you are getting owned and playing very badly, you just dont do it. As for this great leadership you speak of where was it when they benched him and instead of staying into the game and being a good teammate he chose to go mope on the bench alone with a towel over his head?

I guess you missed Steve Smith going over to him and lighting into his a.ss for that and basically forcing the n*gga to get the fu*k up, man up, accept his bad game and root for his teammates on the field.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago