Hilarious Cam newton picture from Charlotte observer (pic)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 wjcorner said:
Massive???
no "under the mass of.." same as "under the massive" ....... my turn

st21 said:
you do realize what he said makes perfect sense right?although he probably did mean to write massive
that's called failception plehboi
 5 years ago '05        #62
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
 Kadillac87 said:
I knew when he said he wanted to be an entertainer that he wasn't mentally ready to be a NFL QB. Vince Young 2.0

word...didnt he say some sh*t about wanting to be an icon aswell? dude needs to get his mnd right auburn had him gassed
 5 years ago '11        #63
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,257 | Props total: 17710 17710
Media members got it good tho. Thousands of them n*ggas can take shots at you day after day, while nobody get on them about they job. People only know your face
 5 years ago '06        #64
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14780 14780
at Screamin A. Smith turning this into a racial issue because "its in black and white". omg im dying right now. this dude is doing his best to be Skip Bayless Jr.
 09-27-2012, 09:41 AM         #65
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bama Boy said:
at Screamin A. Smith turning this into a racial issue because "its in black and white". omg im dying right now. this dude is doing his best to be Skip Bayless Jr.
so skip is try n to start a race war too then right
 09-27-2012, 09:42 AM         #66
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bama Boy said:
nah, he's also talking about an editor that said some negative sh*t about Cam, critisizing him but never met him
 5 years ago '08        #67
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$32,846 | Props total: 12556 12556
How Is the the picture any way racial?

First take looking like some bi*ches right now
 09-27-2012, 11:03 AM         #68
Tagalog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhahhaahaha
 5 years ago '06        #69
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 bigree61 said:
so skip is try n to start a race war too then right
no but hes joining in on the trolling...

k3llz said:
nah, he's also talking about an editor that said some negative sh*t about Cam, critisizing him but never met him
Yeah he was talking about that SCOUT, that wasnt an editor he was talkin about, but he was combining the two somehow because he thought this scout was racist and it made this cartoon racist. Dude even made a comparison of that cartoon to drawing a white player in "black face" Its a fu*kin newspaper cartoon! Screamin A was just trollin, he learned from the best tho...
 5 years ago '04        #70
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,789 | Props total: 1712 1712
Cam deserves that after the moping and that lame a.ss interview after the game. Young or not your franchise player shouldn't be actin that sensitive, this is the nfl! Seems like he was really feelin hisself after this offseason, but I'm sure he'll get it together
 5 years ago '07        #71
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
yup...saw this in the local paper....looks like lil wayne to me
 5 years ago '05        #72
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
BX is the only place where they say race means nothing . like i said they are already clowing cam knowing that his team is trash . ESPN trying to create some bs about vick even thou they only lost 1 fu*king game. Yet u here nothing about Sam B who was paid 50 million and has not done sh*t .

and MR luck who lost to fu*king Blane Gabbert let that been cam yet u here nothing. Now plz tell me i am making all this up Plz explain to me that none of this is real .
 5 years ago '10        #73
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7339 7339
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
BX is the only place where they say race means nothing . like i said they are already clowing cam knowing that his team is trash . ESPN trying to create some bs about vick even thou they only lost 1 fu*king game. Yet u here nothing about Sam B who was paid 50 million and has not done sh*t .

and MR luck who lost to fu*king Blane Gabbert let that been cam yet u here nothing. Now plz tell me i am making all this up Plz explain to me that none of this is real .
Vick leads the league in turnovers.

Luck gave his team the lead late, not his fault his defense gave up a 80 yard TD.

Sam Bradford does not do the superman celebration when his team is down by 3 scores. Sam also doesn't have a legit #1 WR to throw to. Considering how bad his team is, Sam has been great this year.

What else u got?
 5 years ago '06        #74
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,721 | Props total: 1786 1786
I'm not saying I agree with Stephen A. but I feel many don't understand his point.
 09-27-2012, 03:15 PM         #75
KlepDizzyPP05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheInevitable24 said:
Too bad for the Giant BLUE KRYPTONITE
 5 years ago '06        #76
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

Cams team was sh*t last year, what the fu*k r u saying? Nobody say race means nothing but some ppl on here (you included) want to turn EVERYTHING into a race issue. This was nothing more than someone clowning Cam for doing some dumb sh*t (doing his Superman bullsh*t down by 20+ points). Excuse me tho, I was unaware Hello Kitty was some racist sh*t

And Vick is getting sh*t because hes turned the ball over more times in 3 games than any QB in the history of football, but Im sure you think that should be ignored because hes black tho right?

RGIII lost to that same sh*tty a.ss Sam Bradford who you were bi*ching about before but because Luck lost to Gabbert he sh*t be sh*tted on? We see how you are,
 5 years ago '06        #77
kmstokes 
space
space
 Bama Boy said:
Cams team was sh*t last year, what the fu*k r u saying? Nobody say race means nothing but some ppl on here (you included) want to turn EVERYTHING into a race issue. This was nothing more than someone clowning Cam for doing some dumb sh*t (doing his Superman bullsh*t down by 20+ points). Excuse me tho, I was unaware Hello Kitty was some racist sh*t

And Vick is getting sh*t because hes turned the ball over more times in 3 games than any QB in the history of football, but Im sure you think that should be ignored because hes black tho right?

RGIII lost to that same sh*tty a.ss Sam Bradford who you were bi*ching about before but because Luck lost to Gabbert he sh*t be sh*tted on? We see how you are,

I don't think he's calling the hello kitty part racist.
 5 years ago '06        #78
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 kmstokes said:
I'm not saying I agree with Stephen A. but I feel many don't understand his point.
NO I completely understand his point about the scout who said all that sh*t about Cam (tho some of that stuff is true about him) being racially motivated and all the stuff about black QBs "not having the brains" but hes taking this which had NOTHING to do with race and is twisting it into something about race. Not a damn soul in the world thought that sh*t was racist until they started this bullsh*t.

I guess all the stupid things that have been made about Tebow's dumbass are racist too right?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Oh it dont work like that? Its only racist if its against a black player? OOOOOOH I get it now...
 5 years ago '06        #79
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 kmstokes said:
I don't think he's calling the hello kitty part racist.
The fact that its in black & white?
 5 years ago '06        #80
kmstokes 
space
space
 Bama Boy said:
The fact that its in black & white?

I don't think he got his point across, so he's kind of looking stupid. I think he's talking about what you just said and the fact he thinks Cam is being singled out and their is a lot of other qb's, that could get the same criticism and their paper isn't doing that to them. Add to the fact he probably feels Cam is still young. That's how I took what he was talking about, I could be wrong though. But I don't think it's racist, Stephen A might be reading too much into it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy