Sep 26 - Woman Ridiculed For Using Food Stamps At Supermarket

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #101
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 getyagameup said:
half the money that you pay in taxes goes to pay for military spending in this country, the police that might or might not harass you, all the courts that are used to lock people up, the prisons that hold these people for extremely long periods of time usually for non violent offenses.....

i post in many threads on this site...the more educational the better...i'm in eye candy (who doesn't love a gorgeous woman with a fat a.ss....shout out to my n*gga wunderkind) , wild ish...all that.....still, i love NEWS....dude, i don't see you commenting on how your tax money is spent more on military than in education on any of those threads.....i see you really in here complaining about how you and your immigrant shorty couldn't get food stamps when yall were making sh*t. so fu*king what??? she had three kids which is more responsible, if you think about it than 3 abortions. she's need help more than you do, period. how she came about those kids is of no consequence. you're hating on a chick with three kids. congrats. yes, you were smarter than her to not bust in your wife three times and have the same life. glad to see that you were smart enough to eventually earn more bread. stop being so judgmental about other people's situation.

like i originally stated b4 your 15 comments about a woman with 3 kids that you are obviously envious of, bi*ch about where the majority of tax money is going and the people who are taking it instead of one instance of one woman who didn't make the best choices in life who is making the best of her situation for herself and her three kids by receiving gov't a.ssistance.

bi*ch about the military spending your money starting wars and k!lling people for oil.

bi*ch about the police who harass people and have quotas for running people through the system.

bi*ch about the prison system that KEEPS people in jail either too long for bullsh*t or who are completely innocent.

or better yet, stop bi*ching.
 5 years ago '10        #102
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 vinceisallin said:
Some are free. I do a lot of low income houses , and when we go back for repairs for inspection it's tour up from the floor up. Section 8 pays for their rent completely. It's guaranteed check every month so that's cool, but it's sick how some people live. The inspectors will make US clean the walls and floors in the kitchen, and all kinds of stupid sh*t. Some people don't do sh*t
I can never understand how one secures free housing via sec 8 and live so filthy leaving the house fu*ked up & the yard bald. If I was able to get sec 8 my house would be too clean with the best yard.

getyagameup said:
as much as we do we'll still never ever ever ever ever begin to surpass the amount of whtie people that cheat the system, the amount of times that white people have, do and will cheat the system or the ability to change the system that white people created to cheat other people......

[pic - click to view]

Blue collar crimes is where its at pimpin.
 5 years ago '10        #103
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 BluCupShawty said:
I can never understand how one secures free housing via sec 8 and live so filthy leaving the house fu*ked up & the yard bald. If I was able to get sec 8 my house would be too clean with the best yard.

You think they're on section 8 because they have good productive habits?

They don't wanna work, they definitely ain't gonna get outta bed and do chores.

Don't get it twisted. There are definitely a lot of very clean poor people. But it seems like its half and half. Half seem to be very clean to compensate for their situation. The others say fu*k it, and just like every other aspect of their life they hope somebody else will take care of it for them.
 10-05-2012, 12:37 PM         #104
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
You think they're on section 8 because they have good productive habits?

They don't wanna work, they definitely ain't gonna get outta bed and do chores.

Don't get it twisted. There are definitely a lot of very clean poor people. But it seems like its half and half. Half seem to be very clean to compensate for their situation. The others say fu*k it, and just like every other aspect of their life they hope somebody else will take care of it for them.
Dirty is dirty, section 8 has nothing to do with it......I know rich people who some of nastiest muthafu*kas ever who dont clean because other people take care of it.......just saying there is no correlation between the two, your just promoting a stereotype............
 5 years ago '10        #105
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Dirty is dirty, section 8 has nothing to do with it......I know rich people who some of nastiest muthafu*kas ever who dont clean because other people take care of it.......just saying there is no correlation between the two, your just promoting a stereotype............

You ignored the 2nd half of that post. But thats okay. You took from it what you wanted.

I'll just say this. When I was a kid my dad was a landlord for a couple of properties.

Seem's like it was always the people who couldn't come up with the rent, or always had an excuse as to why they were late or why they "couldn't" work and would end up getting evicted, who were just living like zoo animals. We would pretty much have to strip everything out of the the apartment and start from scratch, it would be so gross.

Coincidentally they would alway talk about how they were just staying at our spot til their section 8 app got approved. And I know they lived like animals over there too.

On the other end, we had a lot of very proud people who went to work (double shifts sometimes) and paid their rent on time and took care of their spot like it was a house they were paying a mortgage on.

Just the correlation I picked up on at an early age
 10-05-2012, 01:41 PM         #106
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
You ignored the 2nd half of that post. But thats okay. You took from it what you wanted.

I'll just say this. When I was a kid my dad was a landlord for a couple of properties.

Seem's like it was always the people who couldn't come up with the rent, or always had an excuse as to why they were late or why they "couldn't" work and would end up getting evicted, who were just living like zoo animals. We would pretty much have to strip everything out of the the apartment and start from scratch, it would be so gross.

Coincidentally they would alway talk about how they were just staying at our spot til their section 8 app got approved. And I know they lived like animals over there too.

On the other end, we had a lot of very proud people who went to work (double shifts sometimes) and paid their rent on time and took care of their spot like it was a house they were paying a mortgage on.

Just the correlation I picked up on at an early age
Yeah well when I went to engineering school I live with 3 white boys in a school apartment type of deal.....and all of them were spoiled.......like they moms still washed their clothes and cleaned their rooms type of sh*t........all of them came from well off families.......and these fu*kers were nasty AS fu*k........I would go home for the weekend and would come back and it was like I was living with bums, a complete fu*king apartment destroyed in 2 days.......and none of them cleaned....except for maybe one or 2 times...........the sh*t that would fu*k me up is one loved to make spheghetti(the only thing he could apparently cook.....and not very good at that) and leave the sphegetting noodles in the water on the stove or cabinet for days......you know starch attracts gnats right? The noodles woudl start to rot and stink and they would just sit there like they couldnt't smell it...........never again

On a plus though....they were some beer drinking, weed smoking bastards......got introduced to beer bongs, elevation bongs, tripple bublles, 5 footers, steam rollers......all kinds of sh*t...............that was probably the only good thing is they were weed conusuers.

I cant account for your experience......but dirty is dirty....there is no half and half bullsh*t, either your lazy as fu*k and dont clean up after your self or you do.......class status has nothing to do with it........
 5 years ago '10        #107
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Yeah well when I went to engineering school I live with 3 white boys in a school apartment type of deal.....and all of them were spoiled.......like they moms still washed their clothes and cleaned their rooms type of sh*t........all of them came from well off families.......and these fu*kers were nasty AS fu*k........I would go home for the weekend and would come back and it was like I was living with bums, a complete fu*king apartment destroyed in 2 days.......and none of them cleaned....except for maybe one or 2 times...........the sh*t that would fu*k me up is one loved to make spheghetti(the only thing he could apparently cook.....and not very good at that) and leave the sphegetting noodles in the water on the stove or cabinet for days......you know starch attracts gnats right? The noodles woudl start to rot and stink and they would just sit there like they couldnt't smell it...........never again

On a plus though....they were some beer drinking, weed smoking bastards......got introduced to beer bongs, elevation bongs, tripple bublles, 5 footers, steam rollers......all kinds of sh*t...............that was probably the only good thing is they were weed conusuers.

I cant account for your experience......but dirty is dirty....there is no half and half bullsh*t, either your lazy as fu*k and dont clean up after your self or you do.......class status has nothing to do with it........

I'll give you the point on this one, just because I dealt with the same thing my freshmen year of college.

Had this roommate. White dude, from upstate NY, he got adopted into money at an early age. Like dumb paper. His parents would wire him $150 a week for expenses (i.e. Beer and pills). While the rest of us was working at the dining hall making like $75 every 2 weeks.

Probably the filthiest person I've ever lived with. Never cleaned his half of the room. Homie kept chicken bones in his hamper. Never did laundry, showered about once a week.

On the flip side, he was a cool kid, but just spoiled and dirty as sh*t.

Seems like that's how most rich white kids are. They just used to being waited on hand and foot.
 10-05-2012, 05:21 PM         #108
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
getting $600 a month is a lot ? guess the rest of you stupid n*ggas should have went and fu*king worked at McDonalds you would have made more than that, what kind of dumbsh*t works for $75 every two weeks?
 5 years ago '06        #109
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
getting $600 a month is a lot ? guess the rest of you stupid n*ggas should have went and fu*king worked at McDonalds you would have made more than that, what kind of dumbsh*t works for $75 every two weeks?
u bumped this thread just to say some smug sh*t?
 5 years ago '10        #110
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 One Gud Cide said:
When you're in college, living on campus (no rent), with a dining hall (don't have to pay for food), and everybody wears sweatpants every day (no need to get jigg, except for parties), you don't need much to live on.

It's OBVIOUS that you've never been, so I wouldn't expect you to know any better.

And if, you're doing work study campus jobs with thousands of other kids on campus, there definitely aren't enough hours to work full time.

Sometimes you're only working 6-8 hours a week. By the time Uncle Sam take his cut, sometimes you got less than $100 bucks. Thats college life. Everybody be broke.

But once again, I wouldn't expect you to know.

Doesn't cost much to live at college. n*ggas go halfs on everything. So YES, in college when you don't have any expenses, $150 a week goes a long way past what most n*ggas is making.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #111
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 TheMindOf said:
When you're in college, living on campus (no rent), with a dining hall (don't have to pay for food), and everybody wears sweatpants every day (no need to get jigg, except for parties), you don't need much to live on.

It's OBVIOUS that you've never been, so I wouldn't expect you to know any better.

And if, you're doing work study campus jobs with thousands of other kids on campus, there definitely aren't enough hours to work full time.

Sometimes you're only working 6-8 hours a week. By the time Uncle Sam take his cut, sometimes you got less than $100 bucks. Thats college life. Everybody be broke.

But once again, I wouldn't expect you to know.

Doesn't cost much to live at college. n*ggas go halfs on everything. So YES, in college when you don't have any expenses, $150 a week goes a long way past what most n*ggas is making.

[pic - click to view]

I'm on the same boat too, us college boys know how to save.

nightmare said:
u bumped this thread just to say some smug sh*t?
Shut up

[pic - click to view]

You ain't about that college life

Last edited by Young Buck; 10-12-2012 at 05:45 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #112
space
space
 Young Buck said:

I'm on the same boat too, us college boys know how to save.

Shut up

[pic - click to view]

You ain't about that college life
why u telling me to shut up for no reason?
 5 years ago '09        #113
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I was in a 711 in through ghetto that accepts foodstamp. There was an overweight broad with her overweight 4 or 5 year old son in front of me in check out. She had hot pockets, chips, sugary drinks, cookies, crackers and everything else nasty you can think of and her total came to $45.00. She was carrying a coach purse and her Tahoe was parked outside.

I was on my way to work so i was already annoyed with this transacton. I mean who spends $50 worth of grocery at a 711? I was tapping my feet and sighing really loud basically I was giving obvious body language that I was getting annoyed by this slow a.ss check out. She looks at me and gives me a "why you mad bro?"

She pulls out her foodstamp card and I'm like, big fu*king surprise there. She swipes it and the clerk says there was an error and she'll have to ring everything up again. I Damn near lost my mind.

Turns out the guy behind me was a clerk on break, he jumped over the counter and rang me up. I was ready to fu*king lose it over this fat bi*ch and her snicker doodles.
 MegaTON said:
you were tapping your feet, rolling your eyes and sighing loudly? fu*kin f*ggot

this woke me up
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago