Sep 26 - Woman Ridiculed For Using Food Stamps At Supermarket

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Cee4our said:
the fact that u think that im the 1 trying to "get over" in this scenario shows wut an entitled moron u are. i couldve qualified for food stamps at the time but i never even looked into it. in my area $500 a month gets u an efficiency WINTER rental (i live in a resort beach area). i had to move out of that apartment 8 months later and into a dilapidated trailer that cost me $825 a month. we had to get 2 roommates so that we could afford to live there. so now her and her 3 kids are living in a 2 bedroom apartment for $180 meanwhile i have 4 adults living in a trailer paying $825.

i do like through out this entire conversation youve acted as if this woman was given 3 kids and she had no choice in the matter. it was her choice to let dudes shoot loads in her and get pregnant multiple times. so by your logic had i not tried to better myself and get a better job, but instead just got my girlfriend pregnant, i would be more deserving of government a.ssistance. awesome.

bottom line is my wife and i have never gotten a.ssistance from anyone for anything. the only time we tried was when we actually NEEDED it and were refused.
u sound like u all up under the bus
 5 years ago '07        #82
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,565 | Props total: 7449 7449
I used to hate being in line as a youngin and using WIC smh..felt like everyone was staring at us in line
 5 years ago '05        #83
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 Dos-effect said:
Yes but HOW MUCH DID YOU AND YOUR WIFE BRING IN TOGETHER and how much did she bring in. Morally your trying to paint this picture of injustice and unfairness. Which sounds like absolute bullsh*t to me, but that is just me. Realistically together the amount that you and your woman made together did not qualify you to get food stamps or section 8. I'm sorry 22,000 a year between 2 people is more then enough to take survive on, I mean your cant ball off that at all but you can survive, but it sounds like you just wanted to ball............... and if you honestly paid 825 for a month for a sh*tty trailer..........then your a fu*king moron......if the price to live in a resort cost to much money...........MOVE THE fu*k AWAY FROM THE RESORT..........all this is common sense to me,........In reality you sound like a spoiled bi*ch that's mad because you could not get a break where as women and her children did. And true to that you are a piece of sh*t. Grow a set dude.......if life is not making a way for you then find a fu*king way. And I'm only speaking like this because its just yall 2.......you have the ability to up and move if you choose too, seek out new area's, change jobs, go to school, etc..........now the woman can also do these things but she also has to consider her children which makes her options alot more limited then yours wouldn't you agree? Whatever her decisions in life were they were hers to make and now she HAS to live in a area like that to keep a roof over her children's heads at night......where as you might need the same thing but have the opportunity and freedom to do so much more.......your hustlin backwards n*gga.
i dont understand how u would not be able to see that its unfair. my wife and i are expected to move from an area i was born and raised in but a girl with 3 kids is given a free pass to not make any efforts to better herself because she is saddled with this burden of children that she chose to have. having a kid has become the ultimate excuse in this country.

and 22,000 a year being "more than enough" for 2 people is hilarious. i would love to know wut budget u have cuz i dont know how u can pay car insurance, car payments, rent, food, clothing, utilities, medical expenses, etc for 11k and that be "more than enough"

Last edited by Cee4our; 09-27-2012 at 06:57 PM..
 09-27-2012, 07:14 PM         #84
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
i dont understand how u would not be able to see that its unfair. my wife and i are expected to move from an area i was born and raised in but a girl with 3 kids is given a free pass to not make any efforts to better herself because she is saddled with this burden of children that she chose to have. having a kid has become the ultimate excuse in this country.

and 22,000 a year being "more than enough" for 2 people is hilarious. i would love to know wut budget u have cuz i dont know how u can pay car insurance, car payments, rent, food, clothing, utilities, medical expenses, etc for 11k and that be "more than enough"
So you aspired to live on welfare ..........and your fine with that........where as she has to live on welfare at least for that time to survive.............n*gga your goals in life are all fu*ked up .................The point is man up and do what you have to do get the life you want.........you can do what you want to do and she has to do what she has to do.........and please explain to me how she is not making an effort to better herself when you worked at the same place she did? n*gga what is that saying about u? Move away from the beach dude.....the commute might be longer and you have to move away from the place you were born...but the cost of living is much cheaper I can almost bet you..........what its sounding like is your not really struggling, your trying to live in an area you cant afford.........and you want the government to make that happen for you...........when people talk about people on welfare being lazy......they are talking about you.........thats my whole point bruh...............not lazy because you dont work.......lazy because your want to live at your convenience........rather then do what you have to do to survive.........now I dont know that woman.....but I would a.ssume that when she wakes up she is not loving her living situation and wants a whole lot better.............where as you would wake up and be perfectly fine with it.........because the rent is cheap..........gtfoh

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-27-2012 at 07:16 PM..
 09-27-2012, 07:30 PM         #85
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
I don't care if someone needs food stamps and no one should care either. Food is food and there's enough for everyone in America, not like you can take your EBT card and camp out at Footlocker to purchase the newest pair of Jordans with it while the dude behind you is paying in cash

EBT system is not perfect, it shouldn't be used to buy $50 worth of junk food at a gas station or some dumb sh*t like that. It should be used to purchase meats, veggies, grains, produce and canned goods with a few exception like soda but really who cares?
you'd be surprised how black people can cheat the system
 5 years ago '05        #86
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
So you aspired to live on welfare ..........and your fine with that........where as she has to live on welfare at least for that time to survive.............n*gga your goals in life are all fu*ked up .................The point is man up and do what you have to do get the life you want.........you can do what you want to do and she has to do what she has to do.........and please explain to me how she is not making an effort to better herself when you worked at the same place she did? n*gga what is that saying about u? Move away from the beach dude.....the commute might be longer and you have to move away from the place you were born...but the cost of living is much cheaper I can almost bet you..........what its sounding like is your not really struggling, your trying to live in an area you cant afford.........and you want the government to make that happen for you...........when people talk about people on welfare being lazy......they are talking about you.........thats my whole point bruh...............not lazy because you dont work.......lazy because your want to live at your convenience........rather then do what you have to do to survive.........now I dont know that woman.....but I would a.ssume that when she wakes up she is not loving her living situation and wants a whole lot better.............where as you would wake up and be perfectly fine with it.........because the rent is cheap..........gtfoh
i dont see how u can get any of that from wut ive said, but reading comprehension isnt for everyone. she worked half the hours i worked by choice because she would lose some of her benefits if she made more money, thats exactly how the system encourages people to be lazy and worsen their situation purposely so they can receive more a.ssistance. i never aspired to live on welfare, but it would have been a great a.ssISTANCE for me at 1 point in time. its mind boggling how a person working 40 hours with no kids is considered lazy but a person with 3 kids workin 20 hours isnt.

youre also talking about this like its in the present tense. this was 7 yeasrs ago and i still know this girl. she still lives in low income housing and works retail and guess wut......has another kid. i married my gf and we both also work retail. our combined income is over 70k and we own our home. (well i still have 206k left on my mortgage, but im not renting). if the system really works shouldnt she be doing better off? shes not being a.ssisted, shes being supported. supported with the tax dollars of the working class like myself.
 5 years ago '08        #87
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,496 | Props total: 17085 17085
The food lines of the greater depression are invisible BECAUSE OF THIS EBT stuff

for a second imagine if that never existed.......it would be ugly, 46+Million.
 09-27-2012, 08:09 PM         #88
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
i dont see how u can get any of that from wut ive said, but reading comprehension isnt for everyone. she worked half the hours i worked by choice because she would lose some of her benefits if she made more money, thats exactly how the system encourages people to be lazy and worsen their situation purposely so they can receive more a.ssistance. i never aspired to live on welfare, but it would have been a great a.ssISTANCE for me at 1 point in time. its mind boggling how a person working 40 hours with no kids is considered lazy but a person with 3 kids workin 20 hours isnt.

youre also talking about this like its in the present tense. this was 7 yeasrs ago and i still know this girl. she still lives in low income housing and works retail and guess wut......has another kid. i married my gf and we both also work retail. our combined income is over 60k and we own our home. (well i still have 206k left on my mortgage, but im not renting). if the system really works shouldnt she be doing better off? shes not being a.ssisted, shes being supported. supported with the tax dollars of the working class like myself.
Now your the working class? When according to you just 7 years ago you were asking for a hand out your damn self? Wow......... ........this fu*king guy here..........Why is it people like you always think your better then someone else? Now the "retail" bit your trying to pass off here.........Ill entertain it........but "retail" dude that sounds like your working some sh*tty gift shop on a switch shift making a little more than minimum wage an hour but for the sake of conversation I will entertain the idea that your not exaggerating just a little to over-compensate. The argument from the beginning was the woman who now has 4 kids needed the help more then you did. The argument now is the woman STILL needs the a.ssistance more then you do. There is no difference between now and then other than the woman apparently didn't do sh*t with her life, and you and your wife were able to. But the kick is you and your wife did it without public a.ssistance. Where as she is still living on it. What does that say about the woman as an individual......it doesn't say much.......what does that say about the system..........that you can live your entire life on welfare because you never cared enough about your life or your children's life to do better. Is this an know all tell all in regards to the effects that public a.ssistance has on the country. Of course not...... The woman just like you had the ability make her life better, her not choosing to do so is not because she was tricked into doing so or because the system made it so much easier for her not to do so, its simply because she chose not to do so. But in that case wouldn't you rather her children have a roof over their head the same as yours? Wouldn't you rather them get a meal in their stomachs every night just like you do? Regardless of of their mother why are you for letting the children suffer all so you can make some fake a.ss stance against something that you yourself were considering 7 years ago.......if it wasn't enough for and your wife working together, imagine how much it was for a single mother with 3 kids at the time.............Anyway you cut the underlying theme still stands, people who absolutely need help should get help.........You and your wife are living better now so that tells me you didn't need it in the first place.......and the woman who received it is still on which tells me that she did then and at least for the sake of the children and their raggedy a.ss momma she does now

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-27-2012 at 08:14 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #89
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
If you need the welfare fine I wouldn't hate on someone for that. When I see more kids than I can count on one hand its hard for me not to say something. After a certain point its a choice to just have kids. I've put off having one of my own cause I don't even wanna be close to needing sh*t like that. Being responsible is something a handful of Americans don't practice, but we all already knew that
 5 years ago '06        #90
space
space
 The N said:
The food lines of the greater depression are invisible BECAUSE OF THIS EBT stuff

for a second imagine if that never existed.......it would be ugly, 46+Million.
i dont think we gonna have to imagine for much longer
 5 years ago '06        #91
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Now your the working class? When according to you just 7 years ago you were asking for a hand out your damn self? Wow......... ........this fu*king guy here..........Why is it people like you always think your better then someone else? Now the "retail" bit your trying to pass off here.........Ill entertain it........but "retail" dude that sounds like your working some sh*tty gift shop on a switch shift making a little more than minimum wage an hour but for the sake of conversation I will entertain the idea that your not exaggerating just a little to over-compensate. The argument from the beginning was the woman who now has 4 kids needed the help more then you did. The argument now is the woman STILL needs the a.ssistance more then you do. There is no difference between now and then other than the woman apparently didn't do sh*t with her life, and you and your wife were able to. But the kick is you and your wife did it without public a.ssistance. Where as she is still living on it. What does that say about the woman as an individual......it doesn't say much.......what does that say about the system..........that you can live your entire life on welfare because you never cared enough about your life or your children's life to do better. Is this an know all tell all in regards to the effects that public a.ssistance has on the country. Of course not...... The woman just like you had the ability make her life better, her not choosing to do so is not because she was tricked into doing so or because the system made it so much easier for her not to do so, its simply because she chose not to do so. But in that case wouldn't you rather her children have a roof over their head the same as yours? Wouldn't you rather them get a meal in their stomachs every night just like you do? Regardless of of their mother why are you for letting the children suffer all so you can make some fake a.ss stance against something that you yourself were considering 7 years ago.......if it wasn't enough for and your wife working together, imagine how much it was for a single mother with 3 kids at the time.............Anyway you cut the underlying theme still stands, people who absolutely need help should get help.........You and your wife are living better now so that tells me you didn't need it in the first place.......and the woman who received it is still on which tells me that she did then and at least for the sake of the children and their raggedy a.ss momma she does now
 5 years ago '05        #92
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
well this is y we've been arguing for so long, that was never the argument i was making. it wasnt about NEEDING, it was about deserving. do i think that a woman who keeps crankin out babies by different guys NEEDS it? of course i do, clearly shes stupid, she needs all the help in the world. does she deserve it? not a chance in hell. im not really sure wut u mean with putting quotes around retail. i live at a beach, theres very few jobs here. the main source of jobs in my area is 3 outlet centers. ive never worked anywhere but the outlets. i started as a part time sales a.ssociate in a shoe store when i was 17 and now i manage a surf shop. my wife is an immigrant from romania and has worked her way up just like me to be management at a Gap store. we're far from rich, but we're comfortable.

as far as being the working class, ive always been the working class. ive worked at retail stores 40 hours a week for almost 10 years, only difference is that i now make significantly more than i used to. even when i made 15k a year i was still being taxed, and that money i couldve desperately used. is government a.ssistance completely bad? no. does it need a lot of work? obviously. i know some states have talked about having drug tests for people on welfare and people were all up in arms about it, i dont see y. i dont give a sh*t about whos doing drugs, except when my taxes are paying for it.
 5 years ago '04        #93
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 One Gud Cide said:
you'd be surprised how black people can cheat the system
as much as we do we'll still never ever ever ever ever begin to surpass the amount of whtie people that cheat the system, the amount of times that white people have, do and will cheat the system or the ability to change the system that white people created to cheat other people......

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #94
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 Cee4our said:
well this is y we've been arguing for so long, that was never the argument i was making. it wasnt about NEEDING, it was about deserving. do i think that a woman who keeps crankin out babies by different guys NEEDS it? of course i do, clearly shes stupid, she needs all the help in the world. does she deserve it? not a chance in hell. im not really sure wut u mean with putting quotes around retail. i live at a beach, theres very few jobs here. the main source of jobs in my area is 3 outlet centers. ive never worked anywhere but the outlets. i started as a part time sales a.ssociate in a shoe store when i was 17 and now i manage a surf shop. my wife is an immigrant from romania and has worked her way up just like me to be management at a Gap store. we're far from rich, but we're comfortable.

as far as being the working class, ive always been the working class. ive worked at retail stores 40 hours a week for almost 10 years, only difference is that i now make significantly more than i used to. even when i made 15k a year i was still being taxed, and that money i couldve desperately used. is government a.ssistance completely bad? no. does it need a lot of work? obviously. i know some states have talked about having drug tests for people on welfare and people were all up in arms about it, i dont see y. i dont give a sh*t about whos doing drugs, except when my taxes are paying for it.
half the money that you pay in taxes goes to pay for military spending in this country, the police that might or might not harass you, all the courts that are used to lock people up, the prisons that hold these people for extremely long periods of time usually for non violent offenses.....

i post in many threads on this site...the more educational the better...i'm in eye candy (who doesn't love a gorgeous woman with a fat a.ss....shout out to my n*gga wunderkind) , wild ish...all that.....still, i love NEWS....dude, i don't see you commenting on how your tax money is spent more on military than in education on any of those threads.....i see you really in here complaining about how you and your immigrant shorty couldn't get food stamps when yall were making sh*t. so fu*king what??? she had three kids which is more responsible, if you think about it than 3 abortions. she's need help more than you do, period. how she came about those kids is of no consequence. you're hating on a chick with three kids. congrats. yes, you were smarter than her to not bust in your wife three times and have the same life. glad to see that you were smart enough to eventually earn more bread. stop being so judgmental about other people's situation.

like i originally stated b4 your 15 comments about a woman with 3 kids that you are obviously envious of, bi*ch about where the majority of tax money is going and the people who are taking it instead of one instance of one woman who didn't make the best choices in life who is making the best of her situation for herself and her three kids by receiving gov't a.ssistance.

bi*ch about the military spending your money starting wars and k!lling people for oil.

bi*ch about the police who harass people and have quotas for running people through the system.

bi*ch about the prison system that KEEPS people in jail either too long for bullsh*t or who are completely innocent.

or better yet, stop bi*ching.
 5 years ago '05        #95
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 getyagameup said:
half the money that you pay in taxes goes to pay for military spending in this country, the police that might or might not harass you, all the courts that are used to lock people up, the prisons that hold these people for extremely long periods of time usually for non violent offenses.....

i post in many threads on this site...the more educational the better...i'm in eye candy (who doesn't love a gorgeous woman with a fat a.ss....shout out to my n*gga wunderkind) , wild ish...all that.....still, i love NEWS....dude, i don't see you commenting on how your tax money is spent more on military than in education on any of those threads.....i see you really in here complaining about how you and your immigrant shorty couldn't get food stamps when yall were making sh*t. so fu*king what??? she had three kids which is more responsible, if you think about it than 3 abortions. she's need help more than you do, period. how she came about those kids is of no consequence. you're hating on a chick with three kids. congrats. yes, you were smarter than her to not bust in your wife three times and have the same life. glad to see that you were smart enough to eventually earn more bread. stop being so judgmental about other people's situation.

like i originally stated b4 your 15 comments about a woman with 3 kids that you are obviously envious of, bi*ch about where the majority of tax money is going and the people who are taking it instead of one instance of one woman who didn't make the best choices in life who is making the best of her situation for herself and her three kids by receiving gov't a.ssistance.

bi*ch about the military spending your money starting wars and k!lling people for oil.

bi*ch about the police who harass people and have quotas for running people through the system.

bi*ch about the prison system that KEEPS people in jail either too long for bullsh*t or who are completely innocent.

or better yet, stop bi*ching.
u got it, im envious of her. shes livin the dream.

we're not spending tax dollars on k!lling people for oil stupid, we're k!llin innocent people for lithium so that makes it ok cuz its more green!

i am well aware of how blatantly unfair our judicial system is. honestly though i dont have any plans of putting myself anywhere near a situation that can get me arrested and ill just take my chances with not being part of the small percent that is locked up despite being "completely innocent".

i didnt realize there was a thread police that would tell me wut threads i can and cant post in. in the future ill alert u to all my boxden where abouts. ive been on boxden for many years and dont post that much for just this reason actually. i dont like to spend time arguing with strangers on the internet. this 1 particular thread i felt like a had a personal experience in my life that related to the subject at hand so i posted. didnt have the foresight to realize i would be chastised and accused of "hating" and being "envious" for the rest of the day.
 09-28-2012, 05:20 AM         #96
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getyagameup said:
as much as we do we'll still never ever ever ever ever begin to surpass the amount of whtie people that cheat the system, the amount of times that white people have, do and will cheat the system or the ability to change the system that white people created to cheat other people......

[pic - click to view]

you summed it up. white people thought of "the system", they created it, they worked on it, they run it, they can do whatever the fu*k they want, its theirs. they run sh*t here you just live here

how would you like it if I just walked into your house and took that TV you worked to buy? you wouldn't like it.

you should just be thankful the white man even lets you be part of their system and doesn't just pack you back up on boats every time you whine about it
 5 years ago '11        #97
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
 Cee4our said:
i dont want to go on a long rant so ill try to keep this short.

when i was 20 my gf (future wife) applied for low income housing. i was working retail full time for $7.15 an hour and she was working retail around 20-25 hours a week for $7 an hour. our application was denied because we made too much money for a household of 2. $22,000 before taxes for 2 people was TOO much for low income housing. we ended up getting a sh*tty efficiency apartment for $500 a month.

i got a new job at another store as a full time keyholder for $8.50 an hour. there was a girl there who was a part time (by choice) keyholder who made the same $8.50 that i did. she lived in the low income housing that i was denied from. she was 26 years old and had 3 kids. she drove a nicer car than i did, had a nicer phone than i did, lived in a nicer apartment than i did that she paid $180 a month for, worked less hours than i did, and received food stamps and WIC for her children.

so youre telling me that because i was responsible enough to pull out and jizz on my gf's t*ts instead of getting her pregnant that i didnt deserve a.ssistance from the government but she did? its like they reward people for having children and dont help those that are actually trying but struggling.

How come you didn't just keep living with your parents and save money in the bank until you were ready to move,its not like you were old as hell
 5 years ago '09        #98
rexplosive 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$958 | Props total: 271 271
wtf low income homes is 160 a month what the flying eff
 5 years ago '09        #99
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I was in a 711 in through ghetto that accepts foodstamp. There was an overweight broad with her overweight 4 or 5 year old son in front of me in check out. She had hot pockets, chips, sugary drinks, cookies, crackers and everything else nasty you can think of and her total came to $45.00. She was carrying a coach purse and her Tahoe was parked outside.

I was on my way to work so i was already annoyed with this transacton. I mean who spends $50 worth of grocery at a 711? I was tapping my feet and sighing really loud basically I was giving obvious body language that I was getting annoyed by this slow a.ss check out. She looks at me and gives me a "why you mad bro?"

She pulls out her foodstamp card and I'm like, big fu*king surprise there. She swipes it and the clerk says there was an error and she'll have to ring everything up again. I Damn near lost my mind.

Turns out the guy behind me was a clerk on break, he jumped over the counter and rang me up. I was ready to fu*king lose it over this fat bi*ch and her snicker doodles.
Any bi*ch like you that sighs and taps his feet in front of me is going to get chin checked
Passive aggressive a.ss
 5 years ago '06        #100
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1754 1754
 rexplosive said:
wtf low income homes is 160 a month what the flying eff
Some are free. I do a lot of low income houses , and when we go back for repairs for inspection it's tour up from the floor up. Section 8 pays for their rent completely. It's guaranteed check every month so that's cool, but it's sick how some people live. The inspectors will make US clean the walls and floors in the kitchen, and all kinds of stupid sh*t. Some people don't do sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy