Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Dos-effect said:
Cause somehow its loosely insinuated that most food stamp recipients are black. Who are self claimed victims of America who dont want to work......which is all lies but in America we dont live on facts.....we live on what drives us emotionally
ironic considering this thread started with a white woman using foodstamps, these ppl are nuts
 5 years ago '10        #62
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
lol n*gga working at Kroger.....n*gga you qualify for food stamps
 5 years ago '10        #63
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 GST said:
the ppl that get mad about others using food stamps are the ones that secretly could use a few stamps themself
Anybody can use food stamps. I can't leave my crib without some lame trying to sell me his EBT card for half the value. Im good. I don't agree with that sh*t. But these are the people y'all claim "NEED" it. Then if you call them out on it, you're in the wrong.

Cee4our said:
i dont want to go on a long rant so ill try to keep this short.

when i was 20 my gf (future wife) applied for low income housing. i was working retail full time for $7.15 an hour and she was working retail around 20-25 hours a week for $7 an hour. our application was denied because we made too much money for a household of 2. $22,000 before taxes for 2 people was TOO much for low income housing. we ended up getting a sh*tty efficiency apartment for $500 a month.

i got a new job at another store as a full time keyholder for $8.50 an hour. there was a girl there who was a part time (by choice) keyholder who made the same $8.50 that i did. she lived in the low income housing that i was denied from. she was 26 years old and had 3 kids. she drove a nicer car than i did, had a nicer phone than i did, lived in a nicer apartment than i did that she paid $180 a month for, worked less hours than i did, and received food stamps and WIC for her children.

so youre telling me that because i was responsible enough to pull out and jizz on my gf's t*ts instead of getting her pregnant that i didnt deserve a.ssistance from the government but she did? its like they reward people for having children and dont help those that are actually trying but struggling.
Don't try to talk common sense to these people. They don't wanna hear it. This country rewards irresponsibility and unaccountability.

If you drop out of school in the 9th grade, you get rewarded.

If you're too irresponsible to pay 5 dollars for a pack of condoms and shoot out a bunch of kids you can't take care of, you get rewarded.

If you don't wanna work non glamorous jobs (which are the only jobs you can get due to the fact that you CHOSE to drop out of school) you get rewarded.

sh*t is ridiculous but people are okay with this. Yea, lets just let everyone who made sh*tty life decisions leech.

everyone else gets to work hard to make ends meet for 40 years. Then retire when you're too old to be able to enjoy the rest of your life, and live on a fixed Social Security income.

This system is so flawed, its ridiculous. And YES there are cases where people do need a.ssistance. I aint dissing them.

If you have an extenuating circumstance where you need the safety net of government a.ssistance, while you get back on your feet, you are not the problem. Its these lazy pieces of garbage (of all races), who live to get one over on the system and leech, and perpetuate the cycle of laziness and generational poverty who are the cancer in this country.
 5 years ago '10        #64
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Dos-effect said:
Cause somehow its loosely insinuated that most food stamp recipients are black. Who are self claimed victims of America who dont want to work......which is all lies but in America we dont live on facts.....we live on what drives us emotionally
Ive read through this thread and nobody has said anything about "black" people. They've given examples of what they have seen and experienced.

That just means that when YOU read these accounts, YOU envision black people. It says a lot more about you than it does about anyone else in this thread.

We all know that based on the numbers in this country there will always be more white people on government a.ssistance than any other race. Because they are the majority.

[pic - click to view]

It would be statistically ridiculous for any other race to have more people on a.ssistance.

Either way, the number of people on a.ssistance doesn't directly correlate with race. Its known that it is actually directly correlated with education level (or lack there of)
 09-27-2012, 03:23 PM         #65
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Anybody can use food stamps. I can't leave my crib without some lame trying to sell me his EBT card for half the value. Im good. I don't agree with that sh*t. But these are the people y'all claim "NEED" it. Then if you call them out on it, you're in the wrong.

Don't try to talk common sense to these people. They don't wanna hear it. This country rewards irresponsibility and unaccountability.

If you drop out of school in the 9th grade, you get rewarded.

If you're too irresponsible to pay 5 dollars for a pack of condoms and shoot out a bunch of kids you can't take care of, you get rewarded.

If you don't wanna work non glamorous jobs (which are the only jobs you can get due to the fact that you CHOSE to drop out of school) you get rewarded.

sh*t is ridiculous but people are okay with this. Yea, lets just let everyone who made sh*tty life decisions leech.

everyone else gets to work hard to make ends meet for 40 years. Then retire when you're too old to be able to enjoy the rest of your life, and live on a fixed Social Security income.

This system is so flawed, its ridiculous. And YES there are cases where people do need a.ssistance. I aint dissing them.

If you have an extenuating circumstance where you need the safety net of government a.ssistance, while you get back on your feet, you are not the problem. Its these lazy pieces of garbage (of all races), who live to get one over on the system and leech, and perpetuate the cycle of laziness and generational poverty who are the cancer in this country.
Dude just get yours and stfu.............you work hard because you choose too......just they choose not too.....hell if I could live my life and not have to slave for pennies while I make the next man dollars I wouldn't work either......but I want a little more out of life like ownership......thats my only difference.....Im not a better person I just want more out of life.....other people dont.....and they live like they dont.....poor neighborhoods, housing, no vehicle, etc.........but when it comes down to it...thats them and Im me........get so caught up in other people's life is not healthy cuzz
 09-27-2012, 03:25 PM         #66
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Ive read through this thread and nobody has said anything about "black" people. They've given examples of what they have seen and experienced.

That just means that when YOU read these accounts, YOU envision black people. It says a lot more about you than it does about anyone else in this thread.

We all know that based on the numbers in this country there will always be more white people on government a.ssistance than any other race. Because they are the majority.

[pic - click to view]

It would be statistically ridiculous for any other race to have more people on a.ssistance.

Either way, the number of people on a.ssistance doesn't directly correlate with race. Its known that it is actually directly correlated with education level (or lack there of)
So you saw the response but not the question......and you go find some little bullsh*t chart......it was a direct response to the question asked........no more, no less.........and further more it was a exaggeration of the truth as you noticed I indicated none of it was true.......stop trying to expose me cause your exposing your own stupidity in the process herb

And guess what college boy there are college graduates on food stamps too..........or do you think your bullsh*t degree makes you immune to poverty? Dude the more you post the more you show yourself to be as disconnected from reailty as the as*hole your likely to vote for.....this being Romney........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-27-2012 at 03:29 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #67
messy marv stan 4528 heat pts4528
space
space
$53,699 | Props total: 66331 66331
when them paper food stamps was around in the 1990s u could buy liquor or cancer sticks
them paper stamps was bootlegged like a mug but nobody gave a sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #68
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I was in a 711 in through ghetto that accepts foodstamp. There was an overweight broad with her overweight 4 or 5 year old son in front of me in check out. She had hot pockets, chips, sugary drinks, cookies, crackers and everything else nasty you can think of and her total came to $45.00. She was carrying a coach purse and her Tahoe was parked outside.

I was on my way to work so i was already annoyed with this transacton. I mean who spends $50 worth of grocery at a 711? I was tapping my feet and sighing really loud basically I was giving obvious body language that I was getting annoyed by this slow a.ss check out. She looks at me and gives me a "why you mad bro?"

She pulls out her foodstamp card and I'm like, big fu*king surprise there. She swipes it and the clerk says there was an error and she'll have to ring everything up again. I Damn near lost my mind.

Turns out the guy behind me was a clerk on break, he jumped over the counter and rang me up. I was ready to fu*king lose it over this fat bi*ch and her snicker doodles.
you got issues homie, who gives a fuq hows she paying or what shes riding in, your in line and she was b4 you, try taking sum xanax...
 5 years ago '05        #69
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 Dos-effect said:
So your hating on a woman with 3 kids when you have none? Where she needs at least a 2 bedroom place, you only need one.......on 22,000 a year with just you and your girl......you should be able to get a place of your own with out the government a.ssistance............sounds like your a hater that tried to get over but was denied..........and your mad that the next woman got the help she needed.
with a tax rate of 15% our household income would be under $19,000. thats enough for 2 people to live off of? the cheapest apartment i could find was $500 a month so after that the 2 of us would have about $13,000 to buy food, gas, electric, clothing etc... apparently me being responsible enough not to squirt out a brood of sh*tty kids means im trying to "get over". if i were a piece of sh*t i would've taken from that experience "hey....i should just have a kid. then ill get that apartment no problem".
 09-27-2012, 03:55 PM         #70
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
with a tax rate of 15% our household income would be under $19,000. thats enough for 2 people to live off of? the cheapest apartment i could find was $500 a month so after that the 2 of us would have about $13,000 to buy food, gas, electric, clothing etc... apparently me being responsible enough not to squirt out a brood of sh*tty kids means im trying to "get over". if i were a piece of sh*t i would've taken from that experience "hey....i should just have a kid. then ill get that apartment no problem".
you got families of 5 living in this country on less then 12,000 a year, now I will admit it depends on what area you live in, but in most cities 500 dollars will get you a decent enough 1 bedroom apartment. with an addtional 1075 a month between the both of you. Which again is still more then some families in this country are living on. Like I said you tried to get over and got denied because 2 grown a.ss adults with no kids who are both working dont need government a.ssistance......period......now I dont know your entire situation but it would seem a mother of 3 who may be a single mother needs a little more help then you right? But she is the piece of sh*t? But your in a better position then she is....cause everything you need for you and yours she needs 3 times that, especially with growing kids...........so if she is a piece of sh*t, then what does that make you? Either way I dont care.....its just your logic is backwards bullsh*t.......pot calling the kettle black if you will.......everyone can see every one else's flaws but their own....
 5 years ago '08        #71
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I was in a 711 in through ghetto that accepts foodstamp. There was an overweight broad with her overweight 4 or 5 year old son in front of me in check out. She had hot pockets, chips, sugary drinks, cookies, crackers and everything else nasty you can think of and her total came to $45.00. She was carrying a coach purse and her Tahoe was parked outside.

I was on my way to work so i was already annoyed with this transacton. I mean who spends $50 worth of grocery at a 711? I was tapping my feet and sighing really loud basically I was giving obvious body language that I was getting annoyed by this slow a.ss check out. She looks at me and gives me a "why you mad bro?"

She pulls out her foodstamp card and I'm like, big fu*king surprise there. She swipes it and the clerk says there was an error and she'll have to ring everything up again. I Damn near lost my mind.

Turns out the guy behind me was a clerk on break, he jumped over the counter and rang me up. I was ready to fu*king lose it over this fat bi*ch and her snicker doodles.

I still don't understand people that lack patiences maybe it's because I'm military
 5 years ago '06        #72
PHITILLIDIE 1 heat pts
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1 1
 nightmare said:

Didn't that guy go crazy on T.V. talking about how He hates black people? Um. fu*k this guy
 5 years ago '08        #73
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 MegaTON said:
you were tapping your feet, rolling your eyes and sighing loudly? fu*kin f*ggot
im dying..........
 5 years ago '08        #74
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 getyagameup said:
hey man, im sure if you stayed there long enough you would've seen a fat white chick with a fat white kid do the same thing. i'm a.ssuming she was black cuz of the coach bag and the tahoe. as far as i'm concerned, if you can get food stamps and get a job then do u. whatever measly handouts the govt gives people and they take advantage of it, well, so be it. the powers that be are taking advantage at every juncture possible. this is america. this is what the country was built on...raping and pillaging. what k!lls me is how people get so offended by food stamp abuse when we have police abuse, court abuse, bank abuse that involves way more money and human rights violations than some hot pockets, sugary drinks and other nasty food items.

so she's more of a nasty bi*ch than than bernie madoff??? he ruined the lives of 1000s of people, who are prolly now on food stamps because of him. fraud is fraud however you reap what you sow.
i fu*ks with this....
 09-27-2012, 04:24 PM         #75
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
you were tapping your feet, rolling your eyes and sighing loudly? fu*kin f*ggot
Reminds me of Louis CK's standup where he was talking about waiting in line at the post office.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by yeahson; 09-27-2012 at 04:32 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #76
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 PHITILLIDIE said:
Didn't that guy go crazy on T.V. talking about how He hates black people? Um. fu*k this guy
 5 years ago '05        #77
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
you got families of 5 living in this country on less then 12,000 a year, now I will admit it depends on what area you live in, but in most cities 500 dollars will get you a decent enough 1 bedroom apartment. with an addtional 1075 a month between the both of you. Which again is still more then some families in this country are living on. Like I said you tried to get over and got denied because 2 grown a.ss adults with no kids who are both working dont need government a.ssistance......period......now I dont know your entire situation but it would seem a mother of 3 who may be a single mother needs a little more help then you right? But she is the piece of sh*t? But your in a better position then she is....cause everything you need for you and yours she needs 3 times that, especially with growing kids...........so if she is a piece of sh*t, then what does that make you? Either way I dont care.....its just your logic is backwards bullsh*t.......pot calling the kettle black if you will.......everyone can see every one else's flaws but their own....
the fact that u think that im the 1 trying to "get over" in this scenario shows wut an entitled moron u are. i couldve qualified for food stamps at the time but i never even looked into it. in my area $500 a month gets u an efficiency WINTER rental (i live in a resort beach area). i had to move out of that apartment 8 months later and into a dilapidated trailer that cost me $825 a month. we had to get 2 roommates so that we could afford to live there. so now her and her 3 kids are living in a 2 bedroom apartment for $180 meanwhile i have 4 adults living in a trailer paying $825.

i do like through out this entire conversation youve acted as if this woman was given 3 kids and she had no choice in the matter. it was her choice to let dudes shoot loads in her and get pregnant multiple times. so by your logic had i not tried to better myself and get a better job, but instead just got my girlfriend pregnant, i would be more deserving of government a.ssistance. awesome.

bottom line is my wife and i have never gotten a.ssistance from anyone for anything. the only time we tried was when we actually NEEDED it and were refused.
 09-27-2012, 05:39 PM         #78
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
the fact that u think that im the 1 trying to "get over" in this scenario shows wut an entitled moron u are. i couldve qualified for food stamps at the time but i never even looked into it. in my area $500 a month gets u an efficiency WINTER rental (i live in a resort beach area). i had to move out of that apartment 8 months later and into a dilapidated trailer that cost me $825 a month. we had to get 2 roommates so that we could afford to live there. so now her and her 3 kids are living in a 2 bedroom apartment for $180 meanwhile i have 4 adults living in a trailer paying $825.

i do like through out this entire conversation youve acted as if this woman was given 3 kids and she had no choice in the matter. it was her choice to let dudes shoot loads in her and get pregnant multiple times. so by your logic had i not tried to better myself and get a better job, but instead just got my girlfriend pregnant, i would be more deserving of government a.ssistance. awesome.

bottom line is my wife and i have never gotten a.ssistance from anyone for anything. the only time we tried was when we actually NEEDED it and were refused.
First off you could not apply for food stamps cause......and again I will state this for the last time IT WAS YOU AND YOUR GIRL......no kids, no parents, no addtional responsibility.........there is no reason why 2 young adults who are completely healthy with no kids should be on food stamps or entitled to a low income housing, the programs are no for you dude......they are apparently for the woman and other people like her who are working but not making enough to support her and her kids. If she was a single mother then that especially makes the program more targeted for her. Where as........your just some dude with a suck a.ss job that can not make ends meet. Your not in a position of starving, or having to buy medication that cost hundreds of dollars, or providing for young children. But because you dont want to be broke you feel entitled to the program. The woman who is working is not the leach here........you were....I mean you do see that dont you? She didn't get it because she spit out kids, she got it because she needed the help moron, and you didn't because you didnt NEED the help.....you WANTED the help...........but your selfish a.ss is looking down on her because you couldn't do what you considered her to do which was GET OVER ON THE SYSTEM.........plain and simple.......your argument is mute dude...........I'm not saying you didn't have it hard, Im not saying that all......I'm just saying that looking at both situations your coming off like a f*g calling her a piece of sh*t simply because you and your girl didn't have better jobs to improve your living situation. This is the problem with the out look of America, the people who need the help are the ones who are the leechers, but most of the people who are upset are only upset because they don't qualify.......when in reality they dont understand that their "Need" is a just a Want and does not necessarily equate to a necessity.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-27-2012 at 05:44 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #79
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
First off you could not apply for food stamps cause......and again I will state this for the last time IT WAS YOU AND YOUR GIRL......no kids, no parents, no addtional responsibility.........there is no reason why 2 young adults who are completely healthy with no kids should be on food stamps or entitled to a low income housing, the programs are no for you dude......they are apparently for the woman and other people like her who are working but not making enough to support her and her kids. If she was a single mother then that especially makes the program more targeted for her. Where as........your just some dude with a suck a.ss job that can not make ends meet. Your not in a position of starving, or having to buy medication that cost hundreds of dollars, or providing for young children. But because you dont want to be broke you feel entitled to the program. The woman who is working is not the leach here........you were....I mean you do see that dont you? She didn't get it because she spit out kids, she got it because she needed the help moron, and you didn't because you didnt NEED the help.....you WANTED the help...........but your selfish a.ss is looking down on her because you couldn't do what you considered her to do which was GET OVER ON THE SYSTEM.........plain and simple.......your argument is mute dude...........I'm not saying you didn't have it hard, Im not saying that all......I'm just saying that looking at both situations your coming off like a f*g calling her a piece of sh*t simply because you and your girl didn't have better jobs to improve your living situation. This is the problem with the out look of America, the people who need the help are the ones who are the leechers, but most of the people who are upset are only upset because they don't qualify.......when in reality they dont understand that their "Need" is a just a Want and does not necessarily equate to a necessity.
u do know u dont have to have kids to get food stamps right? if that were true though itd only further my point that we reward the irresponsible. so people without kids who have sh*tty jobs are sh*t out of a luck and expected to better themselves. people with kids and sh*tty jobs are not only a.ssisted in remaining in their current state but are also encouraged to make their situation worse so that they can reap more benefits. again, if i were a piece of sh*t i would have taken that as encouragement to just have a kid instead of trying to get a better job. clearly this system is working perfectly and requires no adjustment.

if at first youre not in need, try, try again....(to have babies)
 09-27-2012, 06:35 PM         #80
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
u do know u dont have to have kids to get food stamps right? if that were true though itd only further my point that we reward the irresponsible. so people without kids who have sh*tty jobs are sh*t out of a luck and expected to better themselves. people with kids and sh*tty jobs are not only a.ssisted in remaining in their current state but are also encouraged to make their situation worse so that they can reap more benefits. again, if i were a piece of sh*t i would have taken that as encouragement to just have a kid instead of trying to get a better job. clearly this system is working perfectly and requires no adjustment.

if at first youre not in need, try, try again....(to have babies)
Yes but HOW MUCH DID YOU AND YOUR WIFE BRING IN TOGETHER and how much did she bring in. Morally your trying to paint this picture of injustice and unfairness. Which sounds like absolute bullsh*t to me, but that is just me. Realistically together the amount that you and your woman made together did not qualify you to get food stamps or section 8. I'm sorry 22,000 a year between 2 people is more then enough to take survive on, I mean your cant ball off that at all but you can survive, but it sounds like you just wanted to ball............... and if you honestly paid 825 for a month for a sh*tty trailer..........then your a fu*king moron......if the price to live in a resort cost to much money...........MOVE THE fu*k AWAY FROM THE RESORT..........all this is common sense to me,........In reality you sound like a spoiled bi*ch that's mad because you could not get a break where as women and her children did. And true to that you are a piece of sh*t. Grow a set dude.......if life is not making a way for you then find a fu*king way. And I'm only speaking like this because its just yall 2.......you have the ability to up and move if you choose too, seek out new area's, change jobs, go to school, etc..........now the woman can also do these things but she also has to consider her children which makes her options alot more limited then yours wouldn't you agree? Whatever her decisions in life were they were hers to make and now she HAS to live in a area like that to keep a roof over her children's heads at night......where as you might need the same thing but have the opportunity and freedom to do so much more.......your hustlin backwards n*gga.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-27-2012 at 06:41 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy