Sep 26 - Woman Ridiculed For Using Food Stamps At Supermarket

most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
98 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,732 | Props total: 598 598
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I was in a 711 in through ghetto that accepts foodstamp. There was an overweight broad with her overweight 4 or 5 year old son in front of me in check out. She had hot pockets, chips, sugary drinks, cookies, crackers and everything else nasty you can think of and her total came to $45.00. She was carrying a coach purse and her Tahoe was parked outside.

I was on my way to work so i was already annoyed with this transacton. I mean who spends $50 worth of grocery at a 711? I was tapping my feet and sighing really loud basically I was giving obvious body language that I was getting annoyed by this slow a.ss check out. She looks at me and gives me a "why you mad bro?"

She pulls out her foodstamp card and I'm like, big fu*king surprise there. She swipes it and the clerk says there was an error and she'll have to ring everything up again. I Damn near lost my mind.

Turns out the guy behind me was a clerk on break, he jumped over the counter and rang me up. I was ready to fu*king lose it over this fat bi*ch and her snicker doodles.
It is not her problem that you needed to stop at 711 before going to work and did not have enough time.

She can my what the fu*k you wants.

You should be mad at yourself.

It is your responsibility to get to work on time no one else.

Why did you act like a bi*ch instead of explaining that you are going to be late for

work and ask could you go ahead of her?
 6 years ago '05        #42
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 58 58
i dont want to go on a long rant so ill try to keep this short.

when i was 20 my gf (future wife) applied for low income housing. i was working retail full time for $7.15 an hour and she was working retail around 20-25 hours a week for $7 an hour. our application was denied because we made too much money for a household of 2. $22,000 before taxes for 2 people was TOO much for low income housing. we ended up getting a sh*tty efficiency apartment for $500 a month.

i got a new job at another store as a full time keyholder for $8.50 an hour. there was a girl there who was a part time (by choice) keyholder who made the same $8.50 that i did. she lived in the low income housing that i was denied from. she was 26 years old and had 3 kids. she drove a nicer car than i did, had a nicer phone than i did, lived in a nicer apartment than i did that she paid $180 a month for, worked less hours than i did, and received food stamps and WIC for her children.

so youre telling me that because i was responsible enough to pull out and jizz on my gf's t*ts instead of getting her pregnant that i didnt deserve a.ssistance from the government but she did? its like they reward people for having children and dont help those that are actually trying but struggling.
 6 years ago '10        #43
shawntitan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$937 | Props total: 775 775
I could use one of them free food cards... Somebody hook me up...
 09-27-2012, 10:06 AM         #44
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can put cash on your card, so no one should be paying attention to whether you are using cash or food a.ssistance.
 6 years ago '12        #45
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,797 | Props total: 6639 6639
Broke n*ggas all up in this thread






Don't try to justify this sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #46
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$6,343 | Props total: 492 492
 Cee4our said:
i dont want to go on a long rant so ill try to keep this short.

when i was 20 my gf (future wife) applied for low income housing. i was working retail full time for $7.15 an hour and she was working retail around 20-25 hours a week for $7 an hour. our application was denied because we made too much money for a household of 2. $22,000 before taxes for 2 people was TOO much for low income housing. we ended up getting a sh*tty efficiency apartment for $500 a month.

i got a new job at another store as a full time keyholder for $8.50 an hour. there was a girl there who was a part time (by choice) keyholder who made the same $8.50 that i did. she lived in the low income housing that i was denied from. she was 26 years old and had 3 kids. she drove a nicer car than i did, had a nicer phone than i did, lived in a nicer apartment than i did that she paid $180 a month for, worked less hours than i did, and received food stamps and WIC for her children.

so youre telling me that because i was responsible enough to pull out and jizz on my gf's t*ts instead of getting her pregnant that i didnt deserve a.ssistance from the government but she did? its like they reward people for having children and dont help those that are actually trying but struggling.
did we just become best friends? - Wil Farrell voice
 09-27-2012, 10:21 AM         #47
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cubes said:
Broke n*ggas all up in this thread






Don't try to justify this sh*t
Having an EBT card means you are broke? Continue to spend your money on food while other people take trips to Puerto Rico.
 6 years ago '06        #48
LYTE 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$14,718 | Props total: 6005 6005
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I was in a 711 in through ghetto that accepts foodstamp. There was an overweight broad with her overweight 4 or 5 year old son in front of me in check out. She had hot pockets, chips, sugary drinks, cookies, crackers and everything else nasty you can think of and her total came to $45.00. She was carrying a coach purse and her Tahoe was parked outside.

I was on my way to work so i was already annoyed with this transacton. I mean who spends $50 worth of grocery at a 711? I was tapping my feet and sighing really loud basically I was giving obvious body language that I was getting annoyed by this slow a.ss check out. She looks at me and gives me a "why you mad bro?"

She pulls out her foodstamp card and I'm like, big fu*king surprise there. She swipes it and the clerk says there was an error and she'll have to ring everything up again. I Damn near lost my mind.

Turns out the guy behind me was a clerk on break, he jumped over the counter and rang me up. I was ready to fu*king lose it over this fat bi*ch and her snicker doodles.
yo, im not trying to be disrespectful but what does this have to do with anything?
 6 years ago '05        #49
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 58 58
 Hare Krishna said:
WHAT'S YOUR SOLUTION ?
i dont claim to have a solution. im not an elected official nor am i trying to become one. clearly the system is broken though and needs to be fixed. sadly in this country people running for office can trick the general population into caring about stupid sh*t like gay marriage and whether or not to have the word "God" on our money. id actually get out and vote if i ever saw a candidate put out a clear plan that the laymen can understand of where my tax dollars go. that will never happen though cuz theres more important sh*t to worry about. GOD HATES f*gS AND THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND CHRISTMAS ARE UNDER ATTACK BY THE LIBERALS!
 6 years ago '07        #50
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,166 | Props total: 79854 79854
Damn that guy needs to be taught a lesson. Fire him and see how he will eat, damn ignorant supermarket guy lol
 6 years ago '07        #51
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
lol why are white people so angry about people getting food stamps?
 09-27-2012, 11:57 AM         #52
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
i dont claim to have a solution. im not an elected official nor am i trying to become one. clearly the system is broken though and needs to be fixed. sadly in this country people running for office can trick the general population into caring about stupid sh*t like gay marriage and whether or not to have the word "God" on our money. id actually get out and vote if i ever saw a candidate put out a clear plan that the laymen can understand of where my tax dollars go. that will never happen though cuz theres more important sh*t to worry about. GOD HATES f*gS AND THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND CHRISTMAS ARE UNDER ATTACK BY THE LIBERALS!
So your hating on a woman with 3 kids when you have none? Where she needs at least a 2 bedroom place, you only need one.......on 22,000 a year with just you and your girl......you should be able to get a place of your own with out the government a.ssistance............sounds like your a hater that tried to get over but was denied..........and your mad that the next woman got the help she needed.
 09-27-2012, 11:58 AM         #53
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
lol why are white people so angry about people getting food stamps?
Cause somehow its loosely insinuated that most food stamp recipients are black. Who are self claimed victims of America who dont want to work......which is all lies but in America we dont live on facts.....we live on what drives us emotionally


Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-27-2012 at 12:05 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #54
st21 1368 heat pts1368
space
avatar space
space
$58,685 | Props total: 52933 52933
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I was in a 711 in through ghetto that accepts foodstamp. There was an overweight broad with her overweight 4 or 5 year old son in front of me in check out. She had hot pockets, chips, sugary drinks, cookies, crackers and everything else nasty you can think of and her total came to $45.00. She was carrying a coach purse and her Tahoe was parked outside.

I was on my way to work so i was already annoyed with this transacton. I mean who spends $50 worth of grocery at a 711? I was tapping my feet and sighing really loud basically I was giving obvious body language that I was getting annoyed by this slow a.ss check out. She looks at me and gives me a "why you mad bro?"

She pulls out her foodstamp card and I'm like, big fu*king surprise there. She swipes it and the clerk says there was an error and she'll have to ring everything up again. I Damn near lost my mind.

Turns out the guy behind me was a clerk on break, he jumped over the counter and rang me up. I was ready to fu*king lose it over this fat bi*ch and her snicker doodles.

 6 years ago '07        #55
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 Dos-effect said:
Cause somehow its loosely insinuated that most food stamp recipients are black.
little do they know most welfare recipients are white ...i could see how they would be pissed about black people getting "something for free" though
 6 years ago '05        #56
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 11 11
 Cee4our said:
i dont want to go on a long rant so ill try to keep this short.

when i was 20 my gf (future wife) applied for low income housing. i was working retail full time for $7.15 an hour and she was working retail around 20-25 hours a week for $7 an hour. our application was denied because we made too much money for a household of 2. $22,000 before taxes for 2 people was TOO much for low income housing. we ended up getting a sh*tty efficiency apartment for $500 a month.

i got a new job at another store as a full time keyholder for $8.50 an hour. there was a girl there who was a part time (by choice) keyholder who made the same $8.50 that i did. she lived in the low income housing that i was denied from. she was 26 years old and had 3 kids. she drove a nicer car than i did, had a nicer phone than i did, lived in a nicer apartment than i did that she paid $180 a month for, worked less hours than i did, and received food stamps and WIC for her children.

so youre telling me that because i was responsible enough to pull out and jizz on my gf's t*ts instead of getting her pregnant that i didnt deserve a.ssistance from the government but she did? its like they reward people for having children and dont help those that are actually trying but struggling.
Simple. More children = more wage slaves for the government to use and tax as it pleases. If she has boys, that may mean more inmates for the jails, which we all should know is a big moneymaker for the gov't. Of course they'll help feed and house them because they will benefit far more than what they put in.
 6 years ago '07        #57
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,834 | Props total: 1328 1328
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I was in a 711 in through ghetto that accepts foodstamp. There was an overweight broad with her overweight 4 or 5 year old son in front of me in check out. She had hot pockets, chips, sugary drinks, cookies, crackers and everything else nasty you can think of and her total came to $45.00. She was carrying a coach purse and her Tahoe was parked outside.

I was on my way to work so i was already annoyed with this transacton. I mean who spends $50 worth of grocery at a 711? I was tapping my feet and sighing really loud basically I was giving obvious body language that I was getting annoyed by this slow a.ss check out. She looks at me and gives me a "why you mad bro?"

She pulls out her foodstamp card and I'm like, big fu*king surprise there. She swipes it and the clerk says there was an error and she'll have to ring everything up again. I Damn near lost my mind.

Turns out the guy behind me was a clerk on break, he jumped over the counter and rang me up. I was ready to fu*king lose it over this fat bi*ch and her snicker doodles.
man shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '06        #58
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,954 | Props total: 24492 24492
dude in 7/11 was really upset...
 6 years ago '04        #59
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,256 | Props total: 12 12
willreadlater
 6 years ago '06        #60
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Cee4our said:
i dont want to go on a long rant so ill try to keep this short.

when i was 20 my gf (future wife) applied for low income housing. i was working retail full time for $7.15 an hour and she was working retail around 20-25 hours a week for $7 an hour. our application was denied because we made too much money for a household of 2. $22,000 before taxes for 2 people was TOO much for low income housing. we ended up getting a sh*tty efficiency apartment for $500 a month.

i got a new job at another store as a full time keyholder for $8.50 an hour. there was a girl there who was a part time (by choice) keyholder who made the same $8.50 that i did. she lived in the low income housing that i was denied from. she was 26 years old and had 3 kids. she drove a nicer car than i did, had a nicer phone than i did, lived in a nicer apartment than i did that she paid $180 a month for, worked less hours than i did, and received food stamps and WIC for her children.

so youre telling me that because i was responsible enough to pull out and jizz on my gf's t*ts instead of getting her pregnant that i didnt deserve a.ssistance from the government but she did? its like they reward people for having children and dont help those that are actually trying but struggling.
i see why u mad, but mostly all humanity is gonna value kids over adults in situations like that, cuz it wasnt the kids choice to be born, should they suffer?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
151 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 'Grape' Air Jordan 5s Are Getting a Makeover
27 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 2
Are there any pod casters amongst us?
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy