Sep 26 - Woman Ridiculed For Using Food Stamps At Supermarket

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,683 | Props total: 448 448
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I was in a 711 in through ghetto that accepts foodstamp. There was an overweight broad with her overweight 4 or 5 year old son in front of me in check out. She had hot pockets, chips, sugary drinks, cookies, crackers and everything else nasty you can think of and her total came to $45.00. She was carrying a coach purse and her Tahoe was parked outside.

I was on my way to work so i was already annoyed with this transacton. I mean who spends $50 worth of grocery at a 711? I was tapping my feet and sighing really loud basically I was giving obvious body language that I was getting annoyed by this slow a.ss check out. She looks at me and gives me a "why you mad bro?"

She pulls out her foodstamp card and I'm like, big fu*king surprise there. She swipes it and the clerk says there was an error and she'll have to ring everything up again. I Damn near lost my mind.

Turns out the guy behind me was a clerk on break, he jumped over the counter and rang me up. I was ready to fu*king lose it over this fat bi*ch and her snicker doodles.
It is not her problem that you needed to stop at 711 before going to work and did not have enough time.

She can my what the fu*k you wants.

You should be mad at yourself.

It is your responsibility to get to work on time no one else.

Why did you act like a bi*ch instead of explaining that you are going to be late for

work and ask could you go ahead of her?
 5 years ago '05        #42
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
i dont want to go on a long rant so ill try to keep this short.

when i was 20 my gf (future wife) applied for low income housing. i was working retail full time for $7.15 an hour and she was working retail around 20-25 hours a week for $7 an hour. our application was denied because we made too much money for a household of 2. $22,000 before taxes for 2 people was TOO much for low income housing. we ended up getting a sh*tty efficiency apartment for $500 a month.

i got a new job at another store as a full time keyholder for $8.50 an hour. there was a girl there who was a part time (by choice) keyholder who made the same $8.50 that i did. she lived in the low income housing that i was denied from. she was 26 years old and had 3 kids. she drove a nicer car than i did, had a nicer phone than i did, lived in a nicer apartment than i did that she paid $180 a month for, worked less hours than i did, and received food stamps and WIC for her children.

so youre telling me that because i was responsible enough to pull out and jizz on my gf's t*ts instead of getting her pregnant that i didnt deserve a.ssistance from the government but she did? its like they reward people for having children and dont help those that are actually trying but struggling.
 5 years ago '10        #43
shawntitan 
space
space
space
$775 | Props total: 401 401
I could use one of them free food cards... Somebody hook me up...
 09-27-2012, 11:06 AM         #44
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can put cash on your card, so no one should be paying attention to whether you are using cash or food a.ssistance.
 5 years ago '12        #45
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,586 | Props total: 6045 6045
Broke n*ggas all up in this thread

Don't try to justify this sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #46
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 46 46
 Cee4our said:

when i was 20 my gf (future wife) applied for low income housing. i was working retail full time for $7.15 an hour and she was working retail around 20-25 hours a week for $7 an hour. our application was denied because we made too much money for a household of 2. $22,000 before taxes for 2 people was TOO much for low income housing. we ended up getting a sh*tty efficiency apartment for $500 a month.

i got a new job at another store as a full time keyholder for $8.50 an hour. there was a girl there who was a part time (by choice) keyholder who made the same $8.50 that i did. she lived in the low income housing that i was denied from. she was 26 years old and had 3 kids. she drove a nicer car than i did, had a nicer phone than i did, lived in a nicer apartment than i did that she paid $180 a month for, worked less hours than i did, and received food stamps and WIC for her children.

so youre telling me that because i was responsible enough to pull out and jizz on my gf's t*ts instead of getting her pregnant that i didnt deserve a.ssistance from the government but she did? its like they reward people for having children and dont help those that are actually trying but struggling.
did we just become best friends? - Wil Farrell voice
 09-27-2012, 11:21 AM         #47
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cubes said:
Broke n*ggas all up in this thread

Don't try to justify this sh*t
Having an EBT card means you are broke? Continue to spend your money on food while other people take trips to Puerto Rico.
 5 years ago '06        #48
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,128 | Props total: 4720 4720
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I was in a 711 in through ghetto that accepts foodstamp. There was an overweight broad with her overweight 4 or 5 year old son in front of me in check out. She had hot pockets, chips, sugary drinks, cookies, crackers and everything else nasty you can think of and her total came to $45.00. She was carrying a coach purse and her Tahoe was parked outside.

I was on my way to work so i was already annoyed with this transacton. I mean who spends $50 worth of grocery at a 711? I was tapping my feet and sighing really loud basically I was giving obvious body language that I was getting annoyed by this slow a.ss check out. She looks at me and gives me a "why you mad bro?"

She pulls out her foodstamp card and I'm like, big fu*king surprise there. She swipes it and the clerk says there was an error and she'll have to ring everything up again. I Damn near lost my mind.

Turns out the guy behind me was a clerk on break, he jumped over the counter and rang me up. I was ready to fu*king lose it over this fat bi*ch and her snicker doodles.
yo, im not trying to be disrespectful but what does this have to do with anything?
 5 years ago '05        #49
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 Hare Krishna said:
WHAT'S YOUR SOLUTION ?
i dont claim to have a solution. im not an elected official nor am i trying to become one. clearly the system is broken though and needs to be fixed. sadly in this country people running for office can trick the general population into caring about stupid sh*t like gay marriage and whether or not to have the word "God" on our money. id actually get out and vote if i ever saw a candidate put out a clear plan that the laymen can understand of where my tax dollars go. that will never happen though cuz theres more important sh*t to worry about. GOD HATES f*gS AND THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND CHRISTMAS ARE UNDER ATTACK BY THE LIBERALS!
 5 years ago '07        #50
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70074 70074
Damn that guy needs to be taught a lesson. Fire him and see how he will eat, damn ignorant supermarket guy lol
 5 years ago '07        #51
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol why are white people so angry about people getting food stamps?
 09-27-2012, 12:57 PM         #52
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
i dont claim to have a solution. im not an elected official nor am i trying to become one. clearly the system is broken though and needs to be fixed. sadly in this country people running for office can trick the general population into caring about stupid sh*t like gay marriage and whether or not to have the word "God" on our money. id actually get out and vote if i ever saw a candidate put out a clear plan that the laymen can understand of where my tax dollars go. that will never happen though cuz theres more important sh*t to worry about. GOD HATES f*gS AND THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE AND CHRISTMAS ARE UNDER ATTACK BY THE LIBERALS!
So your hating on a woman with 3 kids when you have none? Where she needs at least a 2 bedroom place, you only need one.......on 22,000 a year with just you and your girl......you should be able to get a place of your own with out the government a.ssistance............sounds like your a hater that tried to get over but was denied..........and your mad that the next woman got the help she needed.
 09-27-2012, 12:58 PM         #53
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
lol why are white people so angry about people getting food stamps?
Cause somehow its loosely insinuated that most food stamp recipients are black. Who are self claimed victims of America who dont want to work......which is all lies but in America we dont live on facts.....we live on what drives us emotionally

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-27-2012 at 01:05 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #54
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,500 | Props total: 43631 43631
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

5 years ago '07        #55
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Dos-effect said:
Cause somehow its loosely insinuated that most food stamp recipients are black.
little do they know most welfare recipients are white ...i could see how they would be pissed about black people getting "something for free" though
 5 years ago '05        #56
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 Cee4our said:

Simple. More children = more wage slaves for the government to use and tax as it pleases. If she has boys, that may mean more inmates for the jails, which we all should know is a big moneymaker for the gov't. Of course they'll help feed and house them because they will benefit far more than what they put in.
 5 years ago '07        #57
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

man shut the fu*k up
 5 years ago '06        #58
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
dude in 7/11 was really upset...
 5 years ago '04        #59
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
willreadlater
 5 years ago '06        #60
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Cee4our said:

i see why u mad, but mostly all humanity is gonna value kids over adults in situations like that, cuz it wasnt the kids choice to be born, should they suffer?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy