Sep 26 - Woman Ridiculed For Using Food Stamps At Supermarket

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,476 | Props total: 6058 6058
 MegaTON said:
you were tapping your feet, rolling your eyes and sighing loudly? fu*kin f*ggot
i was thinkin the same sh*t bra
 09-26-2012, 09:35 PM         #22
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
old folks + paying with checks = long a.ss wait.
 09-26-2012, 09:42 PM         #23
AndyRose23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He just mad he can't get none, but I got the hoodrat hookup
 5 years ago '04        #24
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9592 9592
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I was in a 711 in through ghetto that accepts foodstamp. There was an overweight broad with her overweight 4 or 5 year old son in front of me in check out. She had hot pockets, chips, sugary drinks, cookies, crackers and everything else nasty you can think of and her total came to $45.00. She was carrying a coach purse and her Tahoe was parked outside.

I was on my way to work so i was already annoyed with this transacton. I mean who spends $50 worth of grocery at a 711? I was tapping my feet and sighing really loud basically I was giving obvious body language that I was getting annoyed by this slow a.ss check out. She looks at me and gives me a "why you mad bro?"

She pulls out her foodstamp card and I'm like, big fu*king surprise there. She swipes it and the clerk says there was an error and she'll have to ring everything up again. I Damn near lost my mind.

Turns out the guy behind me was a clerk on break, he jumped over the counter and rang me up. I was ready to fu*king lose it over this fat bi*ch and her snicker doodles.
lol c'mon my G
was it that serious?
 5 years ago '06        #25
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Zaosyn said:
I don't care if someone needs food stamps and no one should care either. Food is food and there's enough for everyone in America, not like you can take your EBT card and camp out at Footlocker to purchase the newest pair of Jordans with it while the dude behind you is paying in cash

EBT system is not perfect, it shouldn't be used to buy $50 worth of junk food at a gas station or some dumb sh*t like that. It should be used to purchase meats, veggies, grains, produce and canned goods with a few exception like soda but really who cares?
 ShaquilleBrown said:
Man if you could do that sh*t I couldn't even tell you how long that line would be...my dude

At least around my way, n*ggas priorities are f*cked up something serious
hella ghetto a.ss n*ggas would be missin meals and meals for they kids to get those jordans if u could do that
 5 years ago '08        #26
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,738 | Props total: 1226 1226
She has no kidneys and can't work

I hope she find them soon
 5 years ago '05        #27
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4410 4410
I guess n*ggas mad I'm talking about them and they moms. You wanna be a fat slob and leach off that tax payers, more power to you.
 09-26-2012, 11:13 PM         #28
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I was in a 711 in through ghetto that accepts foodstamp. There was an overweight broad with her overweight 4 or 5 year old son in front of me in check out. She had hot pockets, chips, sugary drinks, cookies, crackers and everything else nasty you can think of and her total came to $45.00. She was carrying a coach purse and her Tahoe was parked outside.

I was on my way to work so i was already annoyed with this transacton. I mean who spends $50 worth of grocery at a 711? I was tapping my feet and sighing really loud basically I was giving obvious body language that I was getting annoyed by this slow a.ss check out. She looks at me and gives me a "why you mad bro?"

She pulls out her foodstamp card and I'm like, big fu*king surprise there. She swipes it and the clerk says there was an error and she'll have to ring everything up again. I Damn near lost my mind.

Turns out the guy behind me was a clerk on break, he jumped over the counter and rang me up. I was ready to fu*king lose it over this fat bi*ch and her snicker doodles.
wild homo
 09-26-2012, 11:22 PM         #29
206ish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got my ni99a visa, I wish someone bi*ch would try, lol
 5 years ago '12        #30
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
$50 at 7-11 aint nothin to hova.
 5 years ago '05        #31
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,346 | Props total: 3149 3149
There are alot of places where a person can buy ANYTHING with food stamps, even non food items. U can even get cash in exchange for them.
 5 years ago '05        #32
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,708 | Props total: 6996 6996
My girl gotta quest card and sh*t IDFAG who knows. what k!lls me is when white people have one and they try to hide the fact that they have it who fu*king cares? but regarding holding up line I hate when old a.ss people take ten damn mins to write a damn check use a fu*king debit card.
 5 years ago '05        #33
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,708 | Props total: 6996 6996
 Drdeath said:
There are alot of places where a person can buy ANYTHING with food stamps, even non food items. U can even get cash in exchange for them.
those more than likely are duel cards that get SSI and cash benefits and EBT loaded to them. the company I work for handles cards for about 14 states.
 5 years ago '08        #34
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
Who gives a fu*k if she has food stamp..I swear some people make me wanna turn like the Colorado shooting in the theater. I kinda felt mad when I finished reading. I hate people like that who make themselves look bigger than the other person. But what they don't know is all it takes is one bullet to the right spot and they better off gone.
 5 years ago '05        #35
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3441 3441
 whowantit said:
You sound like a bi*ch.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #36
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 richardgil said:
I'd of acted same way. They need to put more restrictions on what you can buy with food stamps, shouldn't be allowed to buy sweets or sugary drinks with them.
You think the govt want poor ppl eating healthy & living longer?fu*k no..The gov't wants the poor ppl to eat themselves to death..crowd control.
 5 years ago '05        #37
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
the ppl that get mad about others using food stamps are the ones that secretly could use a few stamps themself
 5 years ago '05        #38
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

I'll bet the purse aint real and you don't know how she got the Tahoe or if it's even hers..
 5 years ago '06        #39
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 fit2bboss said:
Who gives a fu*k if she has food stamp..I swear some people make me wanna turn like the Colorado shooting in the theater. I kinda felt mad when I finished reading. I hate people like that who make themselves look bigger than the other person. But what they don't know is all it takes is one bullet to the right spot and they better off gone.
feds is watching
 09-27-2012, 09:46 AM         #40
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

Look man. I dont know you personally, but you sir...

You sound like a straight bi*ch!

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 09-27-2012 at 10:12 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy