Sep 26 - Woman Ridiculed For Using Food Stamps At Supermarket

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
6312 pageviews
119 comments

nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
Sep 26 - Woman Ridiculed For Using Food Stamps At Supermarket

[video - click to view]

119 comments for "Sep 26 - Woman Ridiculed For Using Food Stamps At Supermarket"

5 years ago '06        #2
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
bump
 5 years ago '09        #3
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
Ana always makes great points in her commentary. That was really unnecessary. You work at a damn grocery store.
 5 years ago '06        #4
space
space
 Zen Guitar said:
Ana always makes great points in her commentary. That was really unnecessary. You work at a damn grocery store.
dude was talking sh*t, like he a investment banker or some sh*t, its ppl in his position that still need EBT in some states
 5 years ago '05        #5
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,459 | Props total: 4402 4402
I was in a 711 in through ghetto that accepts foodstamp. There was an overweight broad with her overweight 4 or 5 year old son in front of me in check out. She had hot pockets, chips, sugary drinks, cookies, crackers and everything else nasty you can think of and her total came to $45.00. She was carrying a coach purse and her Tahoe was parked outside.

I was on my way to work so i was already annoyed with this transacton. I mean who spends $50 worth of grocery at a 711? I was tapping my feet and sighing really loud basically I was giving obvious body language that I was getting annoyed by this slow a.ss check out. She looks at me and gives me a "why you mad bro?"

She pulls out her foodstamp card and I'm like, big fu*king surprise there. She swipes it and the clerk says there was an error and she'll have to ring everything up again. I Damn near lost my mind.

Turns out the guy behind me was a clerk on break, he jumped over the counter and rang me up. I was ready to fu*king lose it over this fat bi*ch and her snicker doodles.
 5 years ago '11        #6
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
I was in a 711 in through ghetto that accepts foodstamp. There was an overweight broad with her overweight 4 or 5 year old son in front of me in check out. She had hot pockets, chips, sugary drinks, cookies, crackers and everything else nasty you can think of and her total came to $45.00. She was carrying a coach purse and her Tahoe was parked outside.

I was on my way to work so i was already annoyed with this transacton. I mean who spends $50 worth of grocery at a 711? I was tapping my feet and sighing really loud basically I was giving obvious body language that I was getting annoyed by this slow a.ss check out. She looks at me and gives me a "why you mad bro?"

She pulls out her foodstamp card and I'm like, big fu*king surprise there. She swipes it and the clerk says there was an error and she'll have to ring everything up again. I Damn near lost my mind.

Turns out the guy behind me was a clerk on break, he jumped over the counter and rang me up. I was ready to fu*king lose it over this fat bi*ch and her snicker doodles.
You need to relax bro, yikes. The fat bi*ch got on line before you. That's why you had to wait. Be faster next time.
 5 years ago '04        #7
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
damn shame...
 5 years ago '04        #8
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

you were tapping your feet, rolling your eyes and sighing loudly? fu*kin f*ggot
 5 years ago '05        #9
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,580 | Props total: 1137 1137
This fu*kin disgusting fat brawd with all that trash in her house!
 5 years ago '05        #10
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,580 | Props total: 1137 1137
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

who the fu*k is that nosey to be worried about how somebody else is paying for their dayum food get a fu*kin life dude!
 5 years ago '04        #11
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

hey man, im sure if you stayed there long enough you would've seen a fat white chick with a fat white kid do the same thing. i'm a.ssuming she was black cuz of the coach bag and the tahoe. as far as i'm concerned, if you can get food stamps and get a job then do u. whatever measly handouts the govt gives people and they take advantage of it, well, so be it. the powers that be are taking advantage at every juncture possible. this is america. this is what the country was built on...raping and pillaging. what k!lls me is how people get so offended by food stamp abuse when we have police abuse, court abuse, bank abuse that involves way more money and human rights violations than some hot pockets, sugary drinks and other nasty food items.

so she's more of a nasty bi*ch than than bernie madoff??? he ruined the lives of 1000s of people, who are prolly now on food stamps because of him. fraud is fraud however you reap what you sow.

Last edited by getyagameup; 09-26-2012 at 06:34 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #12
space
space
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

i agree that is in annoying that fat-ass parents medicate themselves and their kids with hella junk food, instead of nutrious food, but that aint got nothing to do with HOW she paying for it
 5 years ago '10        #13
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13656 13656
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

Why you mad bro?
 5 years ago '06        #14
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
These threads are funny bc you can see who's for food stamps and who's not lol, and tHe funny part is a lot of peoPle are MAD hahahaha.
 5 years ago '07        #15
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

You sound like a bi*ch.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #16
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,065 | Props total: 1095 1095
I don't care if someone needs food stamps and no one should care either. Food is food and there's enough for everyone in America, not like you can take your EBT card and camp out at Footlocker to purchase the newest pair of Jordans with it while the dude behind you is paying in cash

EBT system is not perfect, it shouldn't be used to buy $50 worth of junk food at a gas station or some dumb sh*t like that. It should be used to purchase meats, veggies, grains, produce and canned goods with a few exception like soda but really who cares?
 5 years ago '06        #17
richardgil 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 87 87
 OldeEnglish22oz said:

I'd of acted same way. They need to put more restrictions on what you can buy with food stamps, shouldn't be allowed to buy sweets or sugary drinks with them.
 5 years ago '10        #18
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
I hate people who hold up the line tho.

Like, why Im always behind the person that gotta get the price check, or who's debit card got declined, or who wanna argue over some laundry soap that was supposed to be 15 cents off?

fu*k people who hold up the line and every body who love them.

--

Back to the story tho. It's lame to clown somebody for using food stamps in public (especially if they really need them).

But if they don't really need them, fu*k em..
 5 years ago '11        #19
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Zaosyn said:
I don't care if someone needs food stamps and no one should care either. Food is food and there's enough for everyone in America, not like you can take your EBT card and camp out at Footlocker to purchase the newest pair of Jordans with it while the dude behind you is paying in cash

EBT system is not perfect, it shouldn't be used to buy $50 worth of junk food at a gas station or some dumb sh*t like that. It should be used to purchase meats, veggies, grains, produce and canned goods with a few exception like soda but really who cares?
Man if you could do that sh*t I couldn't even tell you how long that line would be...my dude

At least around my way, n*ggas priorities are f*cked up something serious
 5 years ago '04        #20
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 1150 1150
i get a text from a few individuals that try to sell me stamps every month....
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy