iPhone 5 On-Screen Keyboard Showing “Static Lines” Display Corruption

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-26-2012, 02:24 PM         #61
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
yeah kinda like when android forces u to close every task one by one..oh wait
i have had a moment, hero, shift, 3d, and the evo lte and that has NEVER happend
 5 years ago '06        #62
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 youduglas said:
i have had a moment, hero, shift, 3d, and the evo lte and that has NEVER happend
exactly
 5 years ago '11        #63
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 fat_boyy21 said:
i know there's map programs in the appstore but that's no excuse for what apple is putting out there.

if you can deal with lines showing up on your screen when you turn your brightness down or when you gotta enter you password then that's cool but why cant it just work correctly and not do that.

the messaging app isnt the prettiest but if you dont like the way it looks then you can get another one in the playstore (see I can use that excuse too)

there's nothing wrong with the email client on android, it does everything I need it to and lets not act like people dont use the sparrow email client on ios instead of the default
It's always one thing or another, if Apple keeps the Google maps, then ya'll n*ggas would be bi*ching about no turn by turn. They did what they had to do, it is what it is. But your logic is horrible, one moment you say it's not an excuse but for android, there is an excuse.

The messaging app shouldn't be looking like some tonka toy sh*t... sh*t is embarassing.

The email client on the Android is sh*t, I DGAF if it does what you need to, the fact is, it sucks d!ck. No one really disputes this but your dumbass.

you're definitely reaching when you gotta bring up ringtones... just put a song on there and keep it moving
Reaching? I'm just talking about why the fu*k I can't have a normal ring for a ringtone. I dont' use songs as ringtones, corny a.ss n*gga @ put a song on it.

Can you explain the screen flickering

or the battery life
Let's not act like the S3 has the greatest battery life.

No I can't explain it, but I'm sure Apple will address it soon enough ---> can't really say the same about Android phones.

If it's hardware, they'll exchange it. If it's software you'll receive an update.

The only thing apple did right with this phone was make the screen bigger and more responsive using that in cell technology, and the ram to make the experience faster, but other than that it's their worst release yet.
Worst release yet, but they sell more than any other iPhones. What android stand such as yourself always say is, the same people will buy the phone over and over...yet please explain to me why MORE people buy the phone every year ...

5 years ago '06        #64
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
Seems like everyday there are new issues popping up with the iPhone 5 and ios6. Scratches out the box, static lines on the keyboard, those horrible maps. Yesterday there were reports of the camera causing a purple haze effect or lens flare when shooting towards sunlight and now today its wifi issues.

Apple ain't been the same since Steve Jobs kicked the bucket. It's probably time for the stans to hop off his nuts and go look for a better phone.

Last edited by julez456; 09-27-2012 at 09:55 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #65
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,214 | Props total: 222 222
go to the apple store.
get a brand new one in 5-10 minutes.

problem solved.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy