iPhone 5 On-Screen Keyboard Showing “Static Lines” Display Corruption

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 mikesaimname said:
I didn't realize so many idiots on this site bought 2nd rate phones with 2nd rate operating systems...iOS is over....get over it...

apple took all your choice away...they tell you what you CAN do with your phone...they tell you whats important...

they make you need a case since if you drop it it breaks or hold it wrong it wont make calls...

now they make you need adapters and cables to make your existing stuff work and they made it so you cant use generics....all they do is fu*k their customer base, but you line up like the fu*ktards you all are to feed the machine...

its like madden...why are they going to make a vastly improved and innovative product if they know you're gonna buy anything they put out...
Why you mad though? You gonna buy my phone and pay my bill? If so, then continue.

5 years ago '07        #22
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
Damn, every day the I5 is getting beat on lol

If you had a android phone, you could have easily switched to a different keyboard

But then again if you had a android phone you wouldn't be having this problem
 5 years ago '05        #23
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
 genobee said:

If you had a android phone, you could have easily switched to a different keyboard

Yep sounds about right
 5 years ago '04        #24
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
nothing's wrong with my phone...yall n*ggas k!ll me with this phone wars sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #25
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
#ifags
 5 years ago '06        #26
julez456 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 0 0
This is how hard Steve Jobs is cheesing at all the iSheep that lined up for the "new" iPhone

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #27
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1800 1800
 5 years ago '08        #28
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
 mikesaimname said:
I didn't realize so many idiots on this site bought 2nd rate phones with 2nd rate operating systems...iOS is over....get over it...

apple took all your choice away...they tell you what you CAN do with your phone...they tell you whats important...

they make you need a case since if you drop it it breaks or hold it wrong it wont make calls...

now they make you need adapters and cables to make your existing stuff work and they made it so you cant use generics....all they do is fu*k their customer base, but you line up like the fu*ktards you all are to feed the machine...

its like madden...why are they going to make a vastly improved and innovative product if they know you're gonna buy anything they put out...
because the iphone is the best phone ..just get over it

for the average person..iphone is all we need..im not a cell phone junkie..it took me yearss to finally get one and i fu*king love this thing..i feel stupid i went threw blackberrys and droids. and tried defending them pieces of sh*t..even though i knew the iphone was what i really want . had it for a year and i couldnt ask for anythign else really..ITS A fu*kING PHONE!! only nerds like you go ape sh*t about it..

people trying to convince them selfs the DROID is better or galaxy or w/e the fu*k is stupid..iphone is so simple..clean..it can do EVERYTHING 99 percent of what the world needs it to do..

iphone>>
 09-25-2012, 11:57 PM         #29
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
droid!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #30
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
no issues with mine what so ever
same with my last iPhones.. no worries here
 5 years ago '11        #31
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 mikesaimname said:
Considering Madden has no competition, this is a p!ss poor example.

Android is NOT a better OS than iOS and iOS is NOT a better OS than Android, it's all about preference.

Here's the thing, the iPhone does EVERYTHING a person NEEDS and it's very intuitive. Everything is clean and the OS meshes together as whole very well. Android has no feature like iMessage and everyone got a damn iPhone/iPad

Android is capable of more things out the box? Yeah it is. You can tinker with many things, but here's the drop.. you shouldn't have to NEED to tinker with sh*t.

iOS is the best OS out of the box and to use as is, as an everyday phone and does everything a person needs, and more.

One thing that the Android does sh*t on the iPhone is the notification center out the box...

Also, one thing Android Manufacturers will never ever be able to catch Apple in is customer service and the availability of service for your phone.

Last edited by PTC; 09-26-2012 at 01:14 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #32
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 PTC said:

Android is NOT a better OS than iOS and iOS is NOT a better OS than Android, it's all about preference.

Here's the thing, the iPhone does EVERYTHING a person NEEDS and it's very intuitive. Everything is clean and the OS meshes together as whole very well. Android has no feature like iMessage and everyone got a damn iPhone/iPad

Android is capable of more things out the box? Yeah it is. You can tinker with many things, but here's the drop.. you shouldn't have to NEED to tinker with sh*t.

iOS is the best OS out of the box and to use as is, as an everyday phone and does everything a person needs, and more.

One thing that the Android does sh*t on the iPhone is the notification center out the box...

Also, one thing Android Manufacturers will never ever be able to catch Apple in is customer service and the availability of service for your phone.
I agree that it comes down to preference but what on android NEEDS to be tinkered with? ios 6 NEEDS a better map program, it NEEDS the keyboard to be fixed, Siri NEEDS to give better weather info for popular cities.. I could keep going with this. with android if you WANT to change something you CAN but you DONT HAVE TO because everything works just fine.
 5 years ago '11        #33
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
I'd also add that Apps on the iPhone are more crisp and sometimes flat out better than Android versions.

Two apps I use are Slices and ScoreMobile... slices doesn't perform nearly as well as the iOS version and ScoreMobile is just complete a.ss compared to the iOS one... I've yet to find a good sports score center on the Android.
 5 years ago '11        #34
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
I agree that it comes down to preference but what on android NEEDS to be tinkered with? ios 6 NEEDS a better map program, it NEEDS the keyboard to be fixed, Siri NEEDS to give better weather info for popular cities.. I could keep going with this. with android if you WANT to change something you CAN but you DONT HAVE TO because everything works just fine.
The Map program works well in major cities, but yes it does need to be improved... and there are Map programs in the App store.

What keyboard being fixed are you talking about? It functions perfectly fine, and many people prefer that keyboard amongst all others. Please don't tell me you're referring to those lines that will obviously be fixed but currently doesn't affect anything.

Android stock messaging looks horrible, like on some tonka toy sh*t.

Android stock email is just an embarrassment to the year 2012.
 5 years ago '11        #35
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
Can you also explain to me why there are no default ringtones that is just a fu*king ringing noise?

Everything is some corny a.ss melody.
 5 years ago '04        #36
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 PTC said:
The Map program works well in major cities, but yes it does need to be improved... and there are Map programs in the App store.

What keyboard being fixed are you talking about? It functions perfectly fine, and many people prefer that keyboard amongst all others. Please don't tell me you're referring to those lines that will obviously be fixed but currently doesn't affect anything.

i know there's map programs in the appstore but that's no excuse for what apple is putting out there.

if you can deal with lines showing up on your screen when you turn your brightness down or when you gotta enter you password then that's cool but why cant it just work correctly and not do that.

the messaging app isnt the prettiest but if you dont like the way it looks then you can get another one in the playstore (see I can use that excuse too)

there's nothing wrong with the email client on android, it does everything I need it to and lets not act like people dont use the sparrow email client on ios instead of the default

PTC said:
Can you also explain to me why there are no default ringtones that is just a fu*king ringing noise?

you're definitely reaching when you gotta bring up ringtones... just put a song on there and keep it moving

Can you explain the screen flickering

or the battery life

The only thing apple did right with this phone was make the screen bigger and more responsive using that in cell technology, and the ram to make the experience faster, but other than that it's their worst release yet.
 5 years ago '11        #37
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 3476 3476
we can all see how important steve was to the company

they fu*kin everything up without him around
 5 years ago '11        #38
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,371 | Props total: 2794 2794
 genobee said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #39
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 ShintaX said:
I noticed this the first day I got my Iphone 5 oh well still 100x better than lagaxy 3
Please define how it is 100x better...
 5 years ago '06        #40
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 PTC said:

PTC said:
I'd also add that Apps on the iPhone are more crisp and sometimes flat out better than Android versions.

Two apps I use are Slices and ScoreMobile... slices doesn't perform nearly as well as the iOS version and ScoreMobile is just complete a.ss compared to the iOS one... I've yet to find a good sports score center on the Android.
 PTC said:

PTC said:

will not read :hillwhoa:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago